39 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

It says my aggressor is being attacked after the first animation and finishes every time since updating to AAF Violate V0.60 not just half the time as with AAF Violate V0.51.

This is with the RSE Orgasm mechanic turned off.

No other NPC’s in the area or closer than a mile away in the last instance.

Is there anything else that could be causing it?

Well, the attack detection stuff hasn't changed at all since 0.51 so it should not be happening more or less often with 0.60.

As far as what else could be causing it, I don't know.  There are features in RSE and other mods that implement explosions and other things that generate OnHit events.  Post your script log and I can try and take a look.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, the attack detection stuff hasn't changed at all since 0.51 so it should not be happening more or less often with 0.60.

As far as what else could be causing it, I don't know.  There are features in RSE and other mods that implement explosions and other things that generate OnHit events.  Post your script log and I can try and take a look.

This log was taken directly after the first scene finished and I got a my aggressor is being attacked.

Papyrus.0.log

55 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

This log was taken directly after the first scene finished and I got a my aggressor is being attacked.

Papyrus.0.log

Well, you don't have debug logging enabled in Violate's MCM, but I see that other mods saw the OnHit event:

[01/28/2019 - 06:07:50PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[01/28/2019 - 06:07:50PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[01/28/2019 - 06:08:20PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: LeitoAggressivePowerbomb
[01/28/2019 - 06:08:20PM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias plPlayer on quest PlayerComments (67000F99)].PlayerComments_EventsScript.OnHit() - "C:\USERS\GREGORY\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\PapyrusTemp\PlayerComments_EventsScript.psc" Line 109

So we know that something is hitting one of the actors.

Can you copy this file into your Data\Scripts folder, turn on debug logging in the AAF Violate MCM, make it happen again and upload your log again?  I added some extra logging that should tell us exactly what is hitting who.

FPV_OnHit.pex

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, you don't have debug logging enabled in Violate's MCM, but I see that other mods saw the OnHit event:

[01/28/2019 - 06:07:50PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[01/28/2019 - 06:07:50PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[01/28/2019 - 06:08:20PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: LeitoAggressivePowerbomb
[01/28/2019 - 06:08:20PM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias plPlayer on quest PlayerComments (67000F99)].PlayerComments_EventsScript.OnHit() - "C:\USERS\GREGORY\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\PapyrusTemp\PlayerComments_EventsScript.psc" Line 109

So we know that something is hitting one of the actors.

Can you copy this file into your Data\Scripts folder, turn on debug logging in the AAF Violate MCM, make it happen again and upload your log again?  I added some extra logging that should tell us exactly what is hitting who.

FPV_OnHit.pex

When I placed the FPV_OnHit.pex into scripts it said overwrite so I said yes.

Followed you instructions and her is the Papyrus log.

I thank You for your time and patience yet again.

Papyrus.0.log

35 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

When I placed the FPV_OnHit.pex into scripts it said overwrite so I said yes.

Followed you instructions and her is the Papyrus log.

I thank You for your time and patience yet again.

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks.  The log shows

[01/28/2019 - 08:19:01PM] AFV Report: onHit target Raider Waster aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

source 1979818566 converted to hex is 7601A246, which is the Cum Explosion in RSE:

image.png.4c22de9952831ce633d959ff172a3f4e.png

Basically what is happening is RSE sees the OnAnimationStop event and creates a cum explosion.  This causes an OnHit event, which Violate interprets as the actors being attacked.

I don't know if there is any way to turn that feature off in RSE, but that is definitely what is causing it.

21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  The log shows

[01/28/2019 - 08:19:01PM] AFV Report: onHit target Raider Waster aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

source 1979818566 converted to hex is 7601A246, which is the Cum Explosion in RSE:

image.png.4c22de9952831ce633d959ff172a3f4e.png

Basically what is happening is RSE sees the OnAnimationStop event and creates a cum explosion.  This causes an OnHit event, which Violate interprets as the actors being attacked.

I don't know if there is any way to turn that feature off in RSE, but that is definitely what is causing it.

Thank You

The only explosion in RSE MCM is RSE Explosive Queefs Enabled which has never been on. There is an RSE orgasm mechanic which I have now turned off and will try again and give you the Papyrus log to see if it’s that and if it’s made any difference.

This is the Log with RSE orgasm mechanic OFF

Papyrus.0.log

16 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank You

The only explosion in RSE MCM is RSE Explosive Queefs Enabled which has never been on. There is an RSE orgasm mechanic which I have now turned off and will try again and give you the Papyrus log to see if it’s that and if it’s made any difference.

This is the Log with RSE orgasm mechanic OFF

Papyrus.0.log

Same thing.  You did a threesome with two super mutants and both your character and the other SM got hit with it:

[01/28/2019 - 09:25:27PM] AFV Report: onHit target Super Mutant Brute aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

[01/28/2019 - 09:25:27PM] AFV Report: onHit target Jenna aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

Not sure what the purpose of that explosion is, since it has no area and no visuals.  I guess it's just sound.

17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Same thing.  You did a threesome with two super mutants and both your character and the other SM got hit with it:

[01/28/2019 - 09:25:27PM] AFV Report: onHit target Super Mutant Brute aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

[01/28/2019 - 09:25:27PM] AFV Report: onHit target Jenna aggr  source (1979818566) projectile (0)

Not sure what the purpose of that explosion is, since it has no area and no visuals.  I guess it's just sound.

Should I post this, your findings and my responses and Log on RSE to see if By Flashy (JoeR) has a solution or suggestion?

If you say no Or you want to discuss it yourself then I won’t do anything.

10 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Should I post this, your findings and my responses and Log on RSE to see if By Flashy (JoeR) has a solution or suggestion?

If you say no Or you want to discuss it yourself then I won’t do anything.

No it's fine, go ahead.  There may be a way to disable it or he may have another suggestion.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Once you surrender, all your companions surrender as well, and so will faction members fighting with you.  So there should not be occurrences like you are describing.

I am looking at adding an option that would prevent auto-surrender if you and your companions outnumber the enemy, but that will be in a future release.

How about keeping the player character (PC) or other "downed" actors in a surrender state for x seconds (configurable), and for enemy NPCs to only attempt to pick a victim and violate when they are no longer in combat?

This would address scenarios where the PC gets taken out but faction members/followers eventually win the battle. It would also handle scenarios where it's unclear which side would win (i.e. if the numbers on each side are about the same). Also handles scenarios where either friendly NPCs or bystanders are downed into a surrender state but the PC is able to win the battle and prevent victims.

1 hour ago, nanashi50 said:

How about keeping the player character (PC) or other "downed" actors in a surrender state for x seconds (configurable), and for enemy NPCs to only attempt to pick a victim and violate when they are no longer in combat?

This would address scenarios where the PC gets taken out but faction members/followers eventually win the battle. It would also handle scenarios where it's unclear which side would win (i.e. if the numbers on each side are about the same). Also handles scenarios where either friendly NPCs or bystanders are downed into a surrender state but the PC is able to win the battle and prevent victims.

That would be interesting since it is rather embracing to surrender to one enemy even though there are 5 or more friendly NPC's around that could have won the day for you

Alright I tested out RSE Karma's bounty hunters and they do not work as intended using violation.  It actually makes them harder since if they win you will have to deal with them again since nothing got resolved.  Probably the same goes for RSE Karma's Stalker, but stalkers have been broken for me anyways since I use No Combat Boundaries (can't sleep with an enemy nearby so I have to kill my stalker just to sleep lol) 

Still even with the extras that RSE provides (most are void for one reason or another anyways) at least this mod is still being developed.  Plus with teleport to safe my character will have a breather from the bounty hunters.

So I am having some issues with number of times violation takes place.

I had the PC and a follower gather up some super mutants, about 6 or so, and have them get beat up. Exhaustion off. Only one scene will play for PC and follower each, even though not every enemy had their turn, the fade to back will happens and the retreat message will show up. I tried it three times, it happens all three times.

Papyrus.0.log

I had this issue before, but it used to be two scenes will happen regardless of number of enemies, now it has decreased to only one.

43 minutes ago, afa said:

I had the PC and a follower gather up some super mutants, about 6 or so, and have them get beat up. Exhaustion off. Only one scene with play for PC and follower each, even though not every enemy had their turn, the fade to back will happens and the retreat message will show up. I tried it three times, it happens all three times.

Papyrus.0.log

I had this issue before, but it used to be two scenes will happen regardless of number of enemies, now it has decreased to only one.

I've noticed this same issue. I have sex until exhaustion turned on and exhaustion set for 8 yet only one round of violation occurs with the PC and/or companion. I have also not seen any of the dialogue prior to the violation happening as described in the change log. Anyone have a screen shot of that occurring so I know what to be expecting?

8 hours ago, afa said:

I had the PC and a follower gather up some super mutants, about 6 or so, and have them get beat up. Exhaustion off. Only one scene will play for PC and follower each, even though not every enemy had their turn, the fade to back will happens and the retreat message will show up. I tried it three times, it happens all three times.

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, amesbt said:

I've noticed this same issue. I have sex until exhaustion turned on and exhaustion set for 8 yet only one round of violation occurs with the PC and/or companion. I have also not seen any of the dialogue prior to the violation happening as described in the change log. Anyone have a screen shot of that occurring so I know what to be expecting?

Looking at @afa's logs, same thing is happening that @Agnot2014 was seeing:

[01/28/2019 - 11:28:18PM] AFV Report: onHit actor Super Mutant Warlord during surrender, interrupting
[01/28/2019 - 11:28:18PM] AFV report: AnimationEnd actors[1] Super Mutant Butcher is aggressor
[01/28/2019 - 11:28:18PM] AFV Report: onHit actor Super Mutant Overlord during surrender, interrupting
[01/28/2019 - 11:28:19PM] AFV Report: onHit actor Super Mutant Butcher during surrender, interrupting

Also, with regard to it happening more often in 0.60 than in 0.51: I originally told Agnot2014 that I had not made any changes to the onHit detection code.  This is true, but I did make some adjustments to the OnAnimationStop event handler that affect the timing of when actors are removed from factions.  Since these cum explosion things are also triggered by the OnAnimationStop event, there is a sort of race condition happening where both mods receive the same event from AAF, so the explosion may or may not happen before actors are removed from Violate's sex faction.  With the new changes in Violate, they are removed a fraction of a second later than in 0.51, so the problem is more likely to happen.

I am going to have to add some kind of filter to prevent these sort of benign explosion things from causing this interrupt.  I have a good idea how to do it, but I need a little bit more data to make sure I do it right.

Could you help me out by doing the same as Agnot2014 did - copy the attached script into your Data\Scripts folder, make this happen again, and post your papyrus.0.log?  This version has a little better logging than the earlier one I gave Agnot2014.

FPV_OnHit.pex

Well I downloaded your script into my Data\Scripts folder, but I am absolutely clueless how the papyrus.0.log is generated. Does that script generate that log automatically or do I have to initiate some console command prior to the event I want it to log? I had ran a violation encounter and couldn’t find the papyrus.0.log file after exiting the game. Or is that log file located in a different location than the original script? – Apologies for my ineptitude

Ok hope this works...

Did similar thing, gather up some super mutants, seem like even more this time, got beat up twice so two sessions, 1 scene each.

Papyrus.0.log

Something not sure if this mod can handle or if it is AAF related. Downed essential follower would stay in the downed animation when animation AAF plays, so only the other actors would animate and seemingly humping the air?

3 hours ago, amesbt said:

Well I downloaded your script into my Data\Scripts folder, but I am absolutely clueless how the papyrus.0.log is generated. Does that script generate that log automatically or do I have to initiate some console command prior to the event I want it to log? I had ran a violation encounter and couldn’t find the papyrus.0.log file after exiting the game. Or is that log file located in a different location than the original script? – Apologies for my ineptitude

enable logging.txt

4 hours ago, afa said:

Ok hope this works...

Did similar thing, gather up some super mutants, seem like even more this time, got beat up twice so two sessions, 1 scene each.

Papyrus.0.log

Something not sure if this mod can handle or if it is AAF related. Downed essential follower would stay in the downed animation when animation AAF plays, so only the other actors would animate and seemingly humping the air?

Thanks

[01/30/2019 - 12:54:39AM] AFV Report: onHit target [Super Mutant Skirmisher] aggr [] source [] (1291952710) src plugin [AAF_RSE.esp] projectile [](0) proj plugin [None]

[01/30/2019 - 12:57:00AM] AFV Report: onHit target [Super Mutant Butcher] aggr [] source [] (1291952710) src plugin [AAF_RSE.esp] projectile [](0) proj plugin [None]

[01/30/2019 - 12:57:00AM] AFV Report: onHit target [Super Mutant Butcher] aggr [] source [] (1291952710) src plugin [AAF_RSE.esp] projectile [](0) proj plugin [None]

[01/30/2019 - 12:57:01AM] AFV Report: onHit target [Super Mutant Overlord] aggr [] source [] (1291952710) src plugin [AAF_RSE.esp] projectile [](0) proj plugin [None]

1291952710 translates to 4D01A246, so this is the same XX01A246 "CumExp" explosion from RSE that Agnot2014 was seeing.

At this point I am going to release a new version that will ignore this kind of thing.

New Version 0.61 released.

Bug Fixes:

• Added a filter to exclude OnHit events with no Aggressor from the Combat Interrupt logic.  This will prevent explosions from triggering "My aggressors are being attacked".

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.61 released.

Bug Fixes:

• Added a filter to exclude OnHit events with no Aggressor from the Combat Interrupt logic.  This will prevent explosions from triggering "My aggressors are being attacked".

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

Just successfully installed 0.61 thank you. Going to find an aggressor.

A question I just remembered to ask, probably a stupid question but in Global options do I enable Use tags if I’m using Themes which I have been doing?

12 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just successfully installed 0.61 thank you. Going to find an aggressor.

A question I just remembered to ask, probably a stupid question but in Global options do I enable Use tags if I’m using Themes which I have been doing?

Turning on "Use Tags" will make Violate use animations tagged as "Aggressive", which is what most people expect to see in violations.  Leaving it off will allow any type of animation to play.

OK took a while but I finally found myself an aggressor.

It was a single Feral Ghoul, a bit smelly but a girl’s go to do her bit for science.

I have my Player surrender options\exhaustion at 4 and perversion at 3 Defaults.

I can report that I had 4 successful scenes with the feral Ghoul one after the other fantastic!

I have included a papyrus.0.log for your perusal.

Thank You.

Papyrus.0.log