Everything is fine after some updates, there is only one glitch.

When I kill the one who took me below 30% or cripples me. None of the animations begin and I just stand there, forced to load the game.

Also some animation positions are switched, only 3 but its still an issue and removes the immersion.

6 hours ago, Gurvemeh said:

When I kill the one who took me below 30% or cripples me. None of the animations begin and I just stand there, forced to load the game.

Also some animation positions are switched, only 3 but its still an issue and removes the immersion.

Can you explain how you caused the dead enemy problem?  How many enemies, what weapons, etc?  I can't reproduce it, even using console commands.  I tried setting it up by having my health just above the threshold, then spawning a Raider.  When he threw a grenade I killed him with console.  When the grenade hit me I didn't auto surrender since he was dead.   I also tried console killing him immediately after I surrenderred, and usually that caused me to surrender, then the scene immediately ended since all the aggressors were dead.  The worst thing that happened was one time I ended up doing a sex animation over a dead body because he had already been chosen for an animation before I killed him.

As far as the animation positions, that is an issue with AAF or with the animation pack.  Violate sends the actors in the same order for every animation.

On 1/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, hkheung said:

I had already thought about it, and it's the same problem I've tried several times next to furniture that are supposed to work (concord in the house on the left or there is a sofa and a coffee table and a round table and two chairs) but nothing, in addition, if I disable the tags in your mod I lose the immersive side of the rapes since the neutral animations are also launched

So I tried reproducing this, but everything worked as it should.  The first thing I did was set "Enable furniture animations" to ON, "Furniture search radius" to 1000, and "Furniture preference" to 100.  I added some debug code to verify the settings when StartScene() is called, and they are passed correctly to AAF:

[01/11/2019 - 02:16:56PM] AFV report: StartSex PreventFurn False FurnPref 100 FurnRadius 1000.000000

Then I used the console to place some furniture and some aggressors.  I used the hydropillory and a pool table, and eight aggressors.  Every animation, both FM and FMM, used one or the other of the furniture pieces.

I also tried the house in Concord closest to Red Rocket, which I believe is the one you described.  There are no "aggressive" animations for couches or chairs, and the table is not a standalone object so it can't be used in animations (it is part of a precombined mesh, if you click it in console you see "Picked Non Ref AV Object").  However, the mattress upstairs was selected for animations every time.

So I think furniture is working as intended.  The problem with furniture is that some furniture you see in the world cannot be used in animations, and sometimes the combination of tags and actors does not work on any of the available furniture (e.g. there are fewer furniture animations with three actors).

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

So I tried reproducing this, but everything worked as it should.  The first thing I did was set "Enable furniture animations" to ON, "Furniture search radius" to 1000, and "Furniture preference" to 100.  I added some debug code to verify the settings when StartScene() is called, and they are passed correctly to AAF:

[01/11/2019 - 02:16:56PM] AFV report: StartSex PreventFurn False FurnPref 100 FurnRadius 1000.000000

Then I used the console to place some furniture and some aggressors.  I used the hydropillory and a pool table, and eight aggressors.  Every animation, both FM and FMM, used one or the other of the furniture pieces.

I also tried the house in Concord closest to Red Rocket, which I believe is the one you described.  There are no "aggressive" animations for couches or chairs, and the table is not a standalone object so it can't be used in animations (it is part of a precombined mesh, if you click it in console you see "Picked Non Ref AV Object").  However, the mattress upstairs was selected for animations every time.

So I think furniture is working as intended.  The problem with furniture is that some furniture you see in the world cannot be used in animations, and sometimes the combination of tags and actors does not work on any of the available furniture (e.g. there are fewer furniture animations with three actors).

good evening ego thank you for checking
I disabled the tags in your mode because if the animations with the active tags work very well on humans, they do not work with the super mutants and cause a 034 error

12 minutes ago, hkheung said:

good evening ego thank you for checking
I disabled the tags in your mode because if the animations with the active tags work very well on humans, they do not work with the super mutants and cause a 034 error

They work with SMs and other creatures if you have the correct tags file installed.  If you are using Themes, make sure you install the Kinky Animation Themes and select the "Sex - Creature" option - it is not checked by default.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

They work with SMs and other creatures if you have the correct tags file installed.  If you are using Themes, make sure you install the Kinky Animation Themes and select the "Sex - Creature" option - it is not checked by default.

ok thank you when i installed the kinky theme i do not check the creatures because i thought it was only for deathclaw style creatures or other exotic animals

hello ego

could you post me your AAF file with the xml please.
I was able to solve the tag problem with the supermutants with your advice but I still can not have animations with the furniture is very frustrating!

here are mine

AAF.rar

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Here is mine.

AAF.7z

thank you
it's a ni nothing to understand it's exactly the same files same numbers of elements and I've even checked aaf settings they are configured the same.
I must be cursed because it's been over two hours that I play and not a single animation with furniture.

ps : the last time I said a stupidity, the id of the keys change with a new save SORRY

On 1/11/2019 at 10:15 AM, Gurvemeh said:

If the positions are switched you need to edit any files that have the male selected first. .. Females should always be first in duo animations, be sure to copy both the female and male lines on a note pad then replace them in the correct order to ensure that you don't make any errors ...   go to 'blank' drive > yada yada > steam > yada yada > fallout 4 > data > AAF > 'blank' _ animationData.xml ... depending on how many animations you have it shouldn't take more then 15 minutes.

1 hour ago, Gurvemeh said:

Yeah I can explain what happened as its very routine. I get into a gun fight the enemy takes me below the threshold but I kill him anyway. I enter the surrender state and nothing happens. The surroundng enemies dont enter in either.

That makes no sense, it shouldn't even be possible.  Can you post your script log?

4 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

If the positions are switched you need to edit any files that have the male selected first. .. Females should always be first in duo animations, be sure to copy both the female and male lines on a note pad then replace them in the correct order to ensure that you don't make any errors ...   go to 'blank' drive > yada yada > steam > yada yada > fallout 4 > data > AAF > 'blank' _ animationData.xml ... depending on how many animations you have it shouldn't take more then 15 minutes.

How do you do that? is there a guide I can see? or should I copy and paste that here? 

7 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

How do you do that? is there a guide I can see? or should I copy and paste that here? 

Your problem is faulty xml files in AAF Folder.

Uninstall animations, patches and AAF. Check if the AAF folder is blank. If not, delete all the remaining files. Then reinstall animations, patches and AAF.

Bit of a long post bare with me.

On the Error 6 issue.. I've been trying to sort it out for a few days now since very few people have the problem.

According to the log the majorfunctionactive was turned off at AFF scene Init. So either the victim or attacker was still busy when a new scene was initiated.

(I know your aware of what it means it's your mod just clarifying for others)

So even though the rapists should not be picked while "AFF Busy Actor" nor should the victim by looking through your script. I tried this anyway:

Spoiler

;On function SexSceneChoosing (only pasted relevent part of the script)

If curRounds < PerRounds
            utility.wait(3.0) ;MyEdit
            StartThreesome(akVictim, currentAg, Ags_Valid[curRapistE])
        Else
            StartThreesome(akVictim, currentAg, Ags_Valid[curRapistE], false)
        Endif

; increment curRapistE so we don't try to reuse the second actor in next call to FindRapistFor
        curRapistE +=1
    Else
        If curRounds < PerRounds
            StartSex(akVictim, currentAg)
        Else
            StartSex(akVictim, currentAg, false)
        Endif

;wait (1) didn't work all the time, wait(2) worked but I used wait(3) for a bit of a buffer.

It worked on my Main PC with the easy girl outift issue and this mod. Which my PC admitingly is aging a bit (3770k @ 4.6, RX580) but it plays most games at 60fps fine. With my other PC an old sandy bridge it also worked fine after the patch. Before It would stop at one round no matter what I was wearing.

I believe it's script lag for the few of us complaining.

This issue was not present for me until AFF 138. This was tested with on my main PC with AFF 138 and then I deleted my entire Fo4 folder and started from scratch on AFF 149 with everything updated. My other PC was a new install for all testing with AFF 149 and Violate 0.51 only for both PC's. Very consistent results on saves with no violate enabled yet.

If there was one enemy there would be one round if there were 2 or more enemies it would be 1 round each at 2 and sometimes less than one round each with more than 2.

(rounds were at 7 in MCM , until exhaustion)

Maybe a patch for the next person who complains about it? If that fixes the issue for them you can look further into it.

The issue on death of rapist causing the animation to not play and having to reload your game:

I did experience this one time it was at the USAF satilite station. Just as I auto-surrendered to a single raider that little molerat with bombs strapped to him exploded and killed the rapists. I have never had this issue since and do not have a log from the event. It was such a rare occurance in my game and didn't consider it an issue. I have no idea how your going to duplicate that.

58 minutes ago, shane4244 said:

On the Error 6 issue.. I've been trying to sort it out for a few days now since very few people have the problem.

According to the log the majorfunctionactive was turned off at AFF scene Init. So either the victim or attacker was still busy when a new scene was initiated.

Violate turns MajorFunctionActive off and aborts the whole scene if AAF sends an error code in OnSceneInit.  Since AAF returned Error 6, I take the better part of valor and quit :)

Violate will not pick attackers who are busy in animations, but it does not have a safeguard for the Player still having the AAF_ActorBusy keyword, since that should never happen.  I know how I would work around it, but I would really like to test it with someone who can reproduce the problem consistently before I put a patch in a release version.

I believe it's script lag for the few of us complaining.

I agree, something must be slowing AAF down enough that the Violate threads run faster than the AAF ones, so Violate loops around and sends actors into a new animation before AAF is finished cleaning them up.  That shouldn't happen since AAF runs at a higher priority than Violate, but this script engine is pretty strange.

The issue on death of rapist causing the animation to not play and having to reload your game:

I did experience this one time it was at the USAF satilite station. Just as I auto-surrendered to a single raider that little molerat with bombs strapped to him exploded and killed the rapists. I have never had this issue since and do not have a log from the event. It was such a rare occurance in my game and didn't consider it an issue. I have no idea how your going to duplicate that.

I have tried repeatedly and I can't reproduce it.  I also can't see how the code would allow it.  If the aggressor dies at any time between surrender and the first animation, the FindRapistFor() routine should interrupt the scene because the aggressor is dead, so the scene should go to outcome() right away.  There must be some subtle timing issue that I can't see.  I would need someone to produce a log so that I can pinpoint the problem.

Thanks for your analysis and your effort in testing.  If you can reproduce any of these things even occasionally let me know and we can dig into it more deeply.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate turns MajorFunctionActive off and aborts the whole scene if AAF sends an error code in OnSceneInit.  Since AAF returned Error 6, I take the better part of valor and quit :)

Violate will not pick attackers who are busy in animations, but it does not have a safeguard for the Player still having the AAF_ActorBusy keyword, since that should never happen.  I know how I would work around it, but I would really like to test it with someone who can reproduce the problem consistently before I put a patch in a release version.

I agree, something must be slowing AAF down enough that the Violate threads run faster than the AAF ones, so Violate loops around and sends actors into a new animation before AAF is finished cleaning them up.  That shouldn't happen since AAF runs at a higher priority than Violate, but this script engine is pretty strange.

I have tried repeatedly and I can't reproduce it.  I also can't see how the code would allow it.  If the aggressor dies at any time between surrender and the first animation, the FindRapistFor() routine should interrupt the scene because the aggressor is dead, so the scene should go to outcome() right away.  There must be some subtle timing issue that I can't see.  I would need someone to produce a log so that I can pinpoint the problem.

Thanks for your analysis and your effort in testing.  If you can reproduce any of these things even occasionally let me know and we can dig into it more deeply.

It is 100% consistant with one attacker every single time. I understand how your script works and that you have many checks in place to keep from picking an attacker if the the victim or attacker is busy.

I wasn't worried about the aggressor dying issue I was just confirming for the other user that it happened to me once after a lot of hours in 0.51

I'm only one user though and if it is script lag you wouldn't be able to confirm on your end. I was suggesting a patch in a post not the main download for the next person who has the issue. The 3 sec delay before start sex on the sexchoosing function 100% fixes the issue for me. So I'm good I would just like to see if that would help someone with a similar issue and then it would be confirmed to be the problem and you could go from there.

Anyway thanks for your time. Since I'm making a post anyway. After many hours with 0.51 everything has worked flawlessly in my Main PC as long as I didn't where the Easy Girl clothes.?

9 minutes ago, shane4244 said:

It is 100% consistant with one attacker every single time. I understand how your script works and that you have many checks in place to keep from picking an attacker if the the victim or attacker is busy.

Anyway thanks for your time. Since I'm making a post anyway. After many hours with 0.51 everything has worked flawlessly in my Main PC as long as I didn't where the Easy Girl clothes.?

Just to be sure I am reading this right (Forgive me, I'm a little addled on cold medicine at the moment) you see this Error 6 consistently, but only if you are wearing EasyGirl clothes?  And you don't see it if you are not wearing those?

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just to be sure I am reading this right (Forgive me, I'm a little addled on cold medicine at the moment) you see this Error 6 consistently, but only if you are wearing EasyGirl clothes?  And you don't see it if you are not wearing those?

Hope you feel better getting sick sucks. Yes on my main computer 100% of the time if I wear the easy girl clothes it causes an error 6. This was an issue since AFF 138 so ignored it and didn't wear the clothes.

However when testing on my slower computer it caused error 6 no matter what 100% of the time so then I decided to look into it.

If I make the script changes in my spoiler on the first post I made it fixes the issue for both computers 100% of the time. I tested all day for about 9 hours.;

1 hour ago, shane4244 said:

Hope you feel better getting sick sucks. Yes on my main computer 100% of the time if I wear the easy girl clothes it causes an error 6. This was an issue since AFF 138 so ignored it and didn't wear the clothes.

However when testing on my slower computer it caused error 6 no matter what 100% of the time so then I decided to look into it.

If I make the script changes in my spoiler on the first post I made it fixes the issue for both computers 100% of the time. I tested all day for about 9 hours.;

Interesting.  I put this at the top of FindRapistFor() before the main While loop, which should catch it and is pretty lightweight:

Spoiler

int count = 0
    While (akVictim.hasKeyword(AAF_ActorBusy) && count < 50)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        count += 1
    EndWhile

If (count > 0)
        DTrace("AFV report: akVictim had AAF_ActorBusy for " + count + " loops")
    EndIf

I also was finally able to reproduce the dead single rapist thing.  I was wearing power armor and the lone Raider I was surrendering to was killed by an exploding car while I was getting out of the armor.  I had "Sex until exhaustion" enabled and sure enough, FindRapistFor() got stuck in a loop.  This bug can only happen if "Sex until exhaustion" is turned on.  It's a one-line fix, I just needed to increment the "current round" if the attacker is dead.  As is always the case with this kind of bug, the actual fix is pretty simple, the hard part is finding the cause.

So, the next version of Violate will include both of these changes.  It will be out sometime this week.

Okay so the DD's are being applied and the animations are in fact playing as normal.  See video #1.  I have found a new issue, it's minor issue since there is probably nothing you can do besides add it to the list of conflicting mods.  When you have RSE FAP and AAF Violation running together while traveling with dogmeat, with the orgasm mechanic turned on, and puppy lover enabled after the first scene bam dogmeat can't control himself.  After dogmeat finishes being a bad boy the violation ends no matter what. Way to ruin everyone's fun Dogmeat :( 

@GoldenRain probably nothing I can do about that.  I suspect what is happening there is RSE starts up its Dogmeat animation, then Violate tries to go for another round but AAF returns Error 6 - Actor Already Busy In Animation.  When AAF returns an error, Violate always stops the violation scene and cleans up, to avoid getting caught in a loop.  If you wouldn't mind posting your script log I would like to take a look just to make sure that's what is going on.  But I can't make any promises about making the violation resume, it's really hard to predict what will happen when two mods fight over actors.

Also, I have to say, those are some really good looking videos you posted.

6 hours ago, kroganforce said:

Does anyone know why my character does not appear? the animation starts but my person disappears.

I had that happen.  That's load order.  I'll see if I can find it for you since I know where it is and what I am looking for :)  
Edit: 

on the download section scroll down to the installation section.  follow it.  I had the same issue until I did

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

@GoldenRain probably nothing I can do about that.  I suspect what is happening there is RSE starts up its Dogmeat animation, then Violate tries to go for another round but AAF returns Error 6 - Actor Already Busy In Animation.  When AAF returns an error, Violate always stops the violation scene and cleans up, to avoid getting caught in a loop.  If you wouldn't mind posting your script log I would like to take a look just to make sure that's what is going on.  But I can't make any promises about making the violation resume, it's really hard to predict what will happen when two mods fight over actors.

Also, I have to say, those are some really good looking videos you posted.

:) TY I use Overwolf since it gives me good quality with low quantity plus unlimited videos (edit: length) (one time a video was over an hour by accident :P ) videos at 1080 and 60 fps are 1 mb per second.  OBS files are huge at that quality