3 hours ago, timleo1226 said:

Hello,

I've followed the every installation instructions, but still nothing seems to work.

My character surrenders with their hands up and frozen, and the enemies are stand around and clapping. But no animations were triggered. 

If i need to post anything like load orders in my mod manager I can do that. 

If theres any recommended links to install this I would be happy to take a look.

Thank you!!

If you are able to surrender to enemies, then Violate itself is basically working.  But if AAF was properly working, it would either play an animation, or tell Violate there was a problem finding animations and Violate would end the scene.  The fact that you remained stuck tells me that AAF is not responding at all to animation calls.

Usually when this happens, there is a problem with your save that causes AAF to stop working.  That was the problem @yeahkinkystuff99 was having.  I helped him diagnose it on the AAF Discord.

The solution in his case was to go back to an earlier save.

To fully diagnose the problem, turn on Debug Messages in the AAF Violate MCM menu, then reproduce the problem and post your script log in this thread as an attachment, and I can take a look.  Instructions on setting up debug logging are found in this post.  Or come find me on the Discord.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you are able to surrender to enemies, then Violate itself is basically working.  But if AAF was properly working, it would either play an animation, or tell Violate there was a problem finding animations and Violate would end the scene.  The fact that you remained stuck tells me that AAF is not responding at all to animation calls.

Usually when this happens, there is a problem with your save that causes AAF to stop working.  That was the problem @yeahkinkystuff99 was having.  I helped him diagnose it on the AAF Discord.

The solution in his case was to go back to an earlier save.

To fully diagnose the problem, turn on Debug Messages in the AAF Violate MCM menu, then reproduce the problem and post your script log in this thread as an attachment, and I can take a look.  Instructions on setting up debug logging are found in this post.  Or come find me on the Discord.

Hello,

Ive try earlier game save, but still have same problem...
here's my papyus file, but it looks so long....

hope it can help you to find the problem,

thank you so musch!!

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, timleo1226 said:

Hello,

Ive try earlier game save, but still have same problem...
here's my papyus file, but it looks so long....

As I suspected, your save has a corrupt AAF script instance.  Every time Violate tries to tell AAF to play an animation, you get script errors:

Spoiler

[03/16/2019 - 08:50:53PM] error: Cannot call AAF_GenderOverride_Male() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1432
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 459
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.StartSex() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 385
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.SexSceneChoosing() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 592
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.FindRapistFor() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 531

<truncated stack>
[03/16/2019 - 08:50:53PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1432
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 459
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.StartSex() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 385
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.SexSceneChoosing() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 592
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (A7000F99)].FPV_OnHit.FindRapistFor() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 531

<truncated stack>

This is the exact same problem that @yeahkinkystuff99 had.  The only fix is either to go back to a save from before you installed AAF, or to start a new game.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

As I suspected, your save has a corrupt AAF script instance.  Every time Violate tries to tell AAF to play an animation, you get script errors:

Reveal hidden contents

[03/16/2019 - 08:50:53PM] error: Cannot call AAF_GenderOverride_Male() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

<truncated stack>
[03/16/2019 - 08:50:53PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

<truncated stack>

This is the exact same problem that @yeahkinkystuff99 had.  The only fix is either to go back to a save from before you installed AAF, or to start a new game.

Get it!! Thank you so much!!!

Been doing some testing (that's all I do for Bethsoft games ?). I'm not 100% sure its related to this mod, however it only occurs -sporadically- after a violate scene. (Not much evidence I agree.) No other AAF tests (including the default one) produce this behavior. If this is a well known AAF issue, apologies. (Searched for any mention of it but couldn't find anything.)

Here's the problem: scenes and anims all work but when the scene is over the 3rd person camera is now centered on the player. Aiming in the 3rd person shoves the player out of view entirely. I don't have any camera mods, just slightly altered the FOV to 100 instead of Bethsoft inane. ?  It's like something is forcing the camera to center on the player and allows me to zoom in much closer. (Definitely some camera adjustments occurring here.) If I move around, the camera will shift to its default over-the-right-shoulder position, but as soon as I stop, it shifts back to center on the player. 1st person appears to have no effects at all.

Tried the following so far with no luck:

• fov console commands (I can change the FOV but the center-on-player effect still occurs in 3rd person)
  • gpc/epc/dpc commands
  • Using a crafting device. (Works but doesn't reset the camera.)
  • Using pushactoraway (that used to clear up wonky stuff in Skyrim)
  • Saving and reloading (seems the save is stuck with weirdo camera)
  • Initiating a new AAF scene via the ... generic AAF tool... thing (scene works, camera stays wonky afterwards)

Anything I haven't tried here? Any other way to reset the camera? Is there anything telling the camera to center on the player?

Other than this odd camera thing, very happy to report that every single feature of Violate works as expected while testing.

EDIT: Just tried power armor. NO camera weirdness in 3rd person! But... camera returns to wonky after exiting! ?

EDIT2: Two other quirks I've noticed:

• In 3rd, when aiming, I can't aim higher than the horizon. But I can aim below the horizon.
  • In 3rd, my character is now using the standing idle of NPCs like Cait and Piper. (Actually kind of prefer that idle stand anim honestly! :cool:)

Still waiting for the new kidnapped mod for aaf.  So excited to see it in action.  

PS to all those having certain issues the following RSEE's conflict in funny ways with Violate because they take over :
-RSEE FAP (if dogmeat is your companion and puppy lover is enabled expect him to "take over" followed by hostilities)
-RSEE CSA (Violate will not send out to CSA's abduction and Violate does not have a different outcome then CSA's teleport/run away so no need to run both so please don't) PS I like AAF Violate more
-RSEE Shenanininini gens (this will take over after a violation has taken place as all it sees is sex between PC and NPC so violation will stop and normal sex will follow)

The following mods are fine to use from the RSEE choices (have not tested the other RSEE's not mentioned:
- RSEE Brothels 
- RSEE Karma (side note without RSEE CSA Bounty Hunters you will not send you to jail and Stalkers will not send you to an abduction site as violation will treat it as a normal violation,  so if you want those then a CSA must trigger and not a violate.  Once again it's really one or the other with CSA and Violate)

The RSEE's that I left out I have not tested, all tests were done with the latest RSEE;s and the latest Violation.  If you got those to work it must be a setting in MCM that I missed.  What do I mean well with FAP I mentioned that IF puppy lover is turned on AND dogmeat is a companion THEN he will take over a violation ending the violation,  there is a timeout duration for 'peace' from violation that, as far as I can see runs during the puppy loving leading to hostilities.

Hostilities lead to Violation. Violation leads to puppy loving and so on until you get tired of the endless loop.

#Why am I Flying  #Why am I Blind

14 hours ago, Nessa said:
  • In 3rd, when aiming, I can't aim higher than the horizon. But I can aim below the horizon.
  • In 3rd, my character is now using the standing idle of NPCs like Cait and Piper. (Actually kind of prefer that idle stand anim honestly! :cool:)

I had never had this happen before in all of my testing, but I managed to get it to happen tonight.  It's exactly as you described.

I was able to find a fix.  The clue was that you pointed out my character is now using the standing idle of NPCs like Cait and Piper.  Somehow the player's animation archetype got changed, which changes your idles and causes the vanity camera to act different.

To fix it, use the console command: player.caa animarchetypeplayer

That sets your animation archetype back to default and restores the normal third-person camera behavior.

I am not sure how this happens, because Violate doesn't change the player's anim archetype.  But it is possible that changing the animflavor to AnimFlavorHandsUp occasionally has that side effect.  I'll add code to reset the anim archetype at the end of the violation and see if that prevents it (and has no bad side effects!).

Edit: equipping and unequipping a Devious Devices restraint will also reset your anim archetype.  So I will need to add a check for restraints when I add the code to reset the anim archetype, so we don't force the player out of the archetype DD put them into.

On 2/27/2019 at 6:50 AM, neokio said:

I just made a patch that does nothing but override all 400+ lines of text with different ones.

I'd say better, but that really is subjective ... though it feels much more cohesive to me, a little more violate-y and less silly.

It's an ESL, so it doesn't waste a mod slot.

Feel free to add the file as an optional download if you like. Enjoy!

(If anyone wants to see the before/after text list, PM me.)

AAF_Violate_reworded.esp 104.15 kB · 15 downloads

Just to make sure that I don't f this up.  I add this to Data - delete the original esp - then rename this to match the original esp
Is this correct?

Edit: I found an odd ending of a line, line 83  "What a hot little fuck-toy.  I'm gonna you bleed", *gonna make you* adding the word make makes all the difference .. sorry for the Groaner I'll stop now

4 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Just to make sure that I don't f this up.  I add this to Data - delete the original esp - then rename this to match the original esp
Is this correct?

Nope, it's a patch ... still requires the original ESP.

You're right, I should have named it AAF_Violate_reworded_patch.esp to avoid confusion.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

To fix it, use the console command: player.caa animarchetypeplayer

That clears it right up on all my test saves with the funky camera.

I've done 15 tests since and only managed to get it happening once. Whatever causes it relatively rare.

Anyway, glad I found something that can be squashed. Excellent work all around! I look forward to testing anything else you come up with.  :cool:

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Still waiting for the new kidnapped mod for aaf.  So excited to see it in action.  

You're going to have to wait little while longer for Kidnapped I'm afraid; and it's entirely my fault. See, Ego and I haven't been working on Kidnapped lately...we went on a little detour based on a prototype I sent him, and the result is...well, pretty awesome. You should see it soon-ish. Suffice to say, it is not another framework mod like SEU or Violate that provide a way to just trigger animations. It's more like, the Lovers Lab equivalent or answer to 'Tales From the Commonwealth'. Not that SEU or Violate are bad; in fact they're great. But we wanted to do something with a bit more depth and a bit more content oriented. 

Once this new mod is in a release state, and is released....we will then be going back to Kidnapped. I know this might be a bit of a disappointment....but we needed a bit of a palate cleanser of sorts. The new mod will be updated with content from time to time as well...we have a number of things planned for it. But the initial foundation/scenario for the mod is approaching a good release point, so you can expect to see it soonish. 

Once it's out there, it's back to Kidnapped. I have some of the dialog written for it, and I have to write a whole lot more...but with a break and a fresh mind to tackle it....Kidnapped should move along quickly and make up for some of the lost time. 

Ego, I'm having the same issue of standing with just the clapping. I don't personally know a lot about papyrus so I was hoping you could take a look at my log file. I installed AAF Violate and all the requirements for both it and other mods. Maybe I just installed wrong I'm not sure. But the game was a completely new game after the mods were installed.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, Gadverth said:

Ego, I'm having the same issue of standing with just the clapping. I don't personally know a lot about papyrus so I was hoping you could take a look at my log file. I installed AAF Violate and all the requirements for both it and other mods. Maybe I just installed wrong I'm not sure. But the game was a completely new game after the mods were installed.

Your log shows that AAF itself is corrupted in your savegame.  The AAF initialization routine that runs when the game is loaded is generating a ton of errors like this:

[03/21/2019 - 05:27:29PM] error: Cannot register for a custom event on an None object
stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.initialize() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 127
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 138
[03/21/2019 - 05:27:29PM] error: Cannot register for a custom event on an None object

The "None" object is the AAF_API object which everything that uses AAF depends on.  None means that the variable is pointing to nothing, which definitely should not be the case.  This causes every call to an AAF routine to fail.  When Violate tries to call an animation, it silently fails so you get stuck because there is no feedback from AAF.

I don't know how AAF would get into that state.  You might try updating to the current version, AAF beta 66.  Updating will reset all of AAF's quests and possibly repair the problem.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your log shows that AAF itself is corrupted in your savegame.  The AAF initialization routine that runs when the game is loaded is generating a ton of errors like this:

stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.initialize() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 127
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 138

The "None" object is the AAF_API object which everything that uses AAF depends on.  None means that the variable is pointing to nothing, which definitely should not be the case.  This causes every call to an AAF routine to fail.  When Violate tries to call an animation, it silently fails so you get stuck because there is no feedback from AAF.

I don't know how AAF would get into that state.  You might try updating to the current version, AAF beta 66.  Updating will reset all of AAF's quests and possibly repair the problem.

Alright trying that now, I'll edit once I've got everything updated.

Edit: Well I just finished creating a completely new character just to be on the safe side since I wasn't far in the game. I'm just assuming everything is working now because it gave me all the pop up boxes saying this, that, and the other thing were all installed. Thank you for the help Ego.

8 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

@EgoBallistic Okay I decided to read the DD forum backwards, IE from the start lol.  My DD apparel is quest based.  Your quest!  I have the Keys.  They wont come out nor off.  Why Ego why??

Violate only applies standard DD items that can be opened with the normal keys.  The items it applies are not flagged as quest items. 

12 hours ago, rowrowrowyourboat said:

I have a strange problem. Characters are misplaced. Not facing the same way or just in the wrong place relative to each other. Very funny. Still, I'd like to fix it. Anyone run into this one?

That sounds like a problem with the offsets on Leito's animations.  Make sure you are running the latest version of Leito's and the latest AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations.  Both are linked on the mod's front page under "Installation Order".

I've found Violate can cause settlers who have been damaged by NPC attackers during settlement attacks to surrender to the PC. I went back to what I thought was before any of that happened and disabled Violate in its MCM (but left it installed). Unfortunately, many hours later I found one settler is surrender mode from what must have been an attack far far back in this play through. I've tried disabling and reenabling the settler, recycling the actor, the various Violate dialogue options, killing, and console killing. I tried each of those with Violate enabled and again with it off. Nothing seems to get Violate to release that settler. Is there anything else I can try to get Violate to stop controlling that settler, perhaps a quest status or something. My next thought is to disable, mark for deletion, leave, come back, save, then use Resaver to clear any scripts orphaned by that, but that could kill the save so I am leaving it as a last resort.

Hello.

Wonderful mod. Like it a bit more than CSA.

However, two question.

1. Is there a setting, so Supermutants apply DD stuff after they had fun with the player? (CSA had that and its so far the only thing i miss in Violate)

2. Is there a way to have DD keys be stolen after they had fun and trusted the player up? Only the keys, not the entire inventory.

22 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

I've found Violate can cause settlers who have been damaged by NPC attackers during settlement attacks to surrender to the PC. I went back to what I thought was before any of that happened and disabled Violate in its MCM (but left it installed). Unfortunately, many hours later I found one settler is surrender mode from what must have been an attack far far back in this play through. I've tried disabling and reenabling the settler, recycling the actor, the various Violate dialogue options, killing, and console killing. I tried each of those with Violate enabled and again with it off. Nothing seems to get Violate to release that settler. Is there anything else I can try to get Violate to stop controlling that settler, perhaps a quest status or something. My next thought is to disable, mark for deletion, leave, come back, save, then use Resaver to clear any scripts orphaned by that, but that could kill the save so I am leaving it as a last resort.

I had the same thing happen with Cait, she got downed by a friendly missile turret.  If you go into the MCM and run the update option that should reset any npc's that are surrendered. 

16 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

I had the same thing happen with Cait, she got downed by a friendly missile turret.  If you go into the MCM and run the update option that should reset any npc's that are surrendered. 

One better, violated by super mutants.... 2 times, not the exhaustion at 10, then teleported to Sanctuary.  A super mutant ported next to me.  Fired weapon and all the Quincy crew kneeled hands up.  I was violated once more and then he disappeared.  Weird stuff happens.

John

On 3/31/2019 at 5:00 PM, mnbv99 said:

Interesting.  Do they actually have the surrendered NPC dialogue?  If so, as @Evilhomer suggested, using the Update! feature should clear it since that stops and restarts all of the mod's quests.

For what it's worth: the quest that handles the enemy-surrender function is called fpv_aggressor.  It only has three "slots" for surrendered enemies, and it rotates through them.  So if you have three surrendered enemies and make a fourth surrender, the first will be freed.  Also, the quest is reset whenever you surrender to an enemy.