3 hours ago, mcnv said:

Something broke with my install and it just doesn't work. can't surrender or be knocked down.

Was it previously working? I had issue where it stopped working for some reason (one of the updates I think). I disabled the mod, loaded most recent save, made a new save, loaded that new save, saved again, reactivated mod, loaded newest save. Worked again after that.

8 hours ago, mcnv said:

never worked. AAF problem.

Go to the official AAF mod support thread or to the AAF Discord and you'll get competent help.  Note that 99% of the time when AAF fails to run it's because you do not have F4SE properly installed -- you have to install the executables and DLL, and the Data folder from the F4SE archive.  A lot of people miss that last bit and end up with broken mod installs.

would it be safe to say this mod completely covers pretty much the whole of rse elements 1, besides maybe the abduction part, plus adds on the ability to down and fuck your enemies? 

beyond that i'm just wondering if i should disable knockout framework, it appears to do about the same thing this mod does without the chance of ending in sex...  maybe its better at the knockout/disabling opponents?

Not a bug i want to report, but some issue related to sim settlement conqueror and this mod cause issue on my end. As far as i can see for now.Well.., seems to be this mod and RSEE vol 1 both is l have the issue causing player claim Egret Tours Marina automatically.

7 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

beyond that i'm just wondering if i should disable knockout framework, it appears to do about the same thing this mod does without the chance of ending in sex...  maybe its better at the knockout/disabling opponents?

Reading the description is fundamental when using any mod. On the description for this mod it states very clearly: 

image.png.1835da13fee81740f00a0ab45a50e562.png

Cheers!

3 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Ok, first time i lost a battle a pop up showed "no themes for female/female with tag: none". Screen went to black and i lost stuff. I have crazy, leito and cabbage animation packs and kinky and sex animations themes.

All of these things are due to MCM settings. The error you describe, is covered in the description of the mod: 

image.png.41c8adab6ebc8e961d2a2a353250e8c5.png

You need to install themes if you have Violate set to use tags. Generally speaking, you should have Themes installed anyhow, as many AAF mods make use of them. 

Neither AAF SEU or Violate have robbery built into it, so if you lost items...my best guess is you have another mod installed (such as RSE) which is doing that. 

On 1/20/2019 at 11:39 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Go to the official AAF mod support thread or to the AAF Discord and you'll get competent help.  Note that 99% of the time when AAF fails to run it's because you do not have F4SE properly installed -- you have to install the executables and DLL, and the Data folder from the F4SE archive.  A lot of people miss that last bit and end up with broken mod installs.

I just threw all the F4SE files in the root folder really I think. lemmie try it again.

Edit: God dang IT! That was it!!! I should've listened to myself and never followed a F4SE tutorial on how to install it and just throw it in. Thanks.

5 hours ago, loen999 said:

Not a bug i want to report, but some issue related to sim settlement conqueror and this mod cause issue on my end. As far as i can see for now.Well.., seems to be this mod and RSEE vol 1 both is l have the issue causing player claim Egret Tours Marina automatically.

This mod doesn't do anything to settlements.  It makes no changes to settlement records or any scripts related to the settlement system.

If you have "teleport to safety" turned on it will teleport you to a settlement, but only to one that you have already claimed (the specific check is whether the Workbench object itself has an actorValue 'WorkshopPlayerOwned' greater than zero).

38 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

I tried assaulting enemy Raider. Had CTD...

Need more information to do anything about this.  Does this happen every time you try to assault an enemy?  Is it only when the enemy is male or female?  Anything else noteworthy about the circumstances?

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod doesn't do anything to settlements.  It makes no changes to settlement records or any scripts related to the settlement system.

If you have "teleport to safety" turned on it will teleport you to a settlement, but only to one that you have already claimed (the specific check is whether the Workbench object itself has an actorValue 'WorkshopPlayerOwned' greater than zero).

Edit : i am so sorry.

On 1/24/2019 at 6:54 AM, mcnv said:

I just threw all the F4SE files in the root folder really I think. lemmie try it again.

Edit: God dang IT! That was it!!! I should've listened to myself and never followed a F4SE tutorial on how to install it and just throw it in. Thanks.

I have found that if things start going a bit wonky, I simply recopy my f4 script extender into the game folder and overwrite. 

AAF will do something to this if there is a failed scene.  Example is immersive pickup sounds,  project reality footsteps, will stop working or rse/viokate/ will start not performing as expected early game, reinstall fixes this issue.

Now, if I could figure out what gets jacked on my multi monitor system where fallout doesnt run on my nice LCD and gets thrown over to the 720p monitor.  

Or the old bug of tab pipboy control button problem. Havent seen this issue since early days and not till running AAF/animations, etc. 

Yes it is within the animations and affects some file or setting for monitors  (Ideas where or which one?)  

New Version 0.60 released.

New / Changed Features:

• Added new dialogue that is aware of factions, gender, time of day, number of aggressors, etc.  Thanks to @WandererZero for developing the new lines.
  • Added new MCM option to teleport companions closer to the player when surrender happens
  • Changed to a different player surrender idle that is more reliable.  Player will now assume surrender pose whether or not player can be violated.
  • Increased follower support to 5
  • Added more variety of idles for spectators
  • Followers will now flee with the player when the violation scene ends

Bug Fixes:

• Removed Protected status from surrendered enemies, causes too many problems when allies try to kill them
  • Fixed surrendered companions sometimes speaking random idle dialogue
  • Fixed camera sticking and surrender pose not working when player surrenders in third person
  • Fixed spectator checks not taking faction relationships into account
  • Fixed the global disable toggle not turning off enemy surrender

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

Many thanks to @WandererZero for contributing the new dialogue, and his great patience in testing and helping me track down bugs.

Saw this and thinking of using this over RSE CSA, but two questions/requests:

1) Is there deferred death even before the surrender kicks in? I see the God Mode option which prevents death once the surrender sequence kicks in. But can an option also be added so the player also won't accidentally get killed by something that takes them straight to 0 HP?

2) Do the violate events start immediately on surrender? Or do the assailants also wait for the battle to end and for them to no longer be in combat with others? In Skyrim, if you use Defeat with Death Alternative, there is an option so that followers protect the player. This prevents a non-immersive scenario like enemy NPCs deciding to violate the player even while followers are attacking them.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:17 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Sometimes mods conflicting have odd effects.  I know from personal experience that if you have knockout frame work's death alternative turned on and a stalker from RSE karma attacks you when you wake up you go blind.  Neither mod has blindness.  None of my mods, at that time have blindness.  Death alternative turned on cancels out all other scenarios including violations, abductions etc. etc.  It's in the description of the setting in MCM.  So even though none of those mods are supposed to auto claim workshops conflicting mods create odd effects.

#why am I flying across the commonwealth   #it just works

Edit: Question so since SavageCabbage's my animation pack has threesomes and more for humans plus threesomes for SM's will AAF Violate call on those instead of using Farelle's?  I haven't used Violate since 0.51 so I don't know if you have switched to those.  Plus with AJ's various xml's some real crazy gangbangs could happen with just humans

Edit 2: testing out if AAF Violate can work with RSE Karma's bounty hunters and stalkers and with RSE CSA's abductions if CSA is turned off.  I am not running RSE FAP nor RSE shenanigans since I know from past tests that those conflict with AAF Violate (orgasm mechanic jumps in as it doesn't recognize AAF Violate and instead just sees that sex is happening)

Bad Dogmeat

I’ve been running Violate in tandem with Knockout and RSE 4.0 MODS and all has worked pretty well.

With this latest build I looks like I’ll have to end the CSA portion of RSE which would preclude the occasional abduction ending to a CSA event which isn’t so bad however it would be cool if we could see the random NPCs (raiders/minituemen/BOS) surrender and violate each other!

Is that possible in future updates?

The reason I ask is because I have this devious idea that I tried to implement where I knock out and kidnap a female raider and drop her naked in a SM stronghold and watch the show! However they just kill her out right and she never surrenders. :( 

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.60 released.

New / Changed Features:

• Added new dialogue that is aware of factions, gender, time of day, number of aggressors, etc.  Thanks to @WandererZero for developing the new lines.
  • Added new MCM option to teleport companions closer to the player when surrender happens
  • Changed to a different player surrender idle that is more reliable.  Player will now assume surrender pose whether or not player can be violated.
  • Increased follower support to 5
  • Added more variety of idles for spectators
  • Followers will now flee with the player when the violation scene ends

Bug Fixes:

• Removed Protected status from surrendered enemies, causes too many problems when allies try to kill them
  • Fixed surrendered companions sometimes speaking random idle dialogue
  • Fixed camera sticking and surrender pose not working when player surrenders in third person
  • Fixed spectator checks not taking faction relationships into account
  • Fixed the global disable toggle not turning off enemy surrender

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

Many thanks to @WandererZero for contributing the new dialogue, and his great patience in testing and helping me track down bugs.

18 hours ago, WandererZero said:

No thanks really necessary, It was a privilege to work on this. The new version of Violate is really well done, and I hope everyone enjoys it. 

Now onto the next thang. ;)

It really is well made. I appreciate the effort you guys put into this. seems V6.0 is more streamlined, the awareness of the environment and the new lines that go into it is also well-done. Kudos!

It says my aggressor is being attacked after the first animation and finishes every time since updating to AAF Violate V0.60 not just half the time as with AAF Violate V0.51.

This is with the RSE Orgasm mechanic turned off.

No other NPC’s in the area or closer than a mile away in the last instance.

Is there anything else that could be causing it?

13 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Saw this and thinking of using this over RSE CSA, but two questions/requests:

1) Is there deferred death even before the surrender kicks in? I see the God Mode option which prevents death once the surrender sequence kicks in. But can an option also be added so the player also won't accidentally get killed by something that takes them straight to 0 HP?

The mod does not currently do that but it is a good idea.  Even with God Mode enabled it is possible for a massive amount of damage to kill you before auto surrender can happen.

2) Do the violate events start immediately on surrender? Or do the assailants also wait for the battle to end and for them to no longer be in combat with others? In Skyrim, if you use Defeat with Death Alternative, there is an option so that followers protect the player. This prevents a non-immersive scenario like enemy NPCs deciding to violate the player even while followers are attacking them.

Once you surrender, all your companions surrender as well, and so will faction members fighting with you.  So there should not be occurrences like you are describing.

I am looking at adding an option that would prevent auto-surrender if you and your companions outnumber the enemy, but that will be in a future release.

12 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Edit: Question so since SavageCabbage's my animation pack has threesomes and more for humans plus threesomes for SM's will AAF Violate call on those instead of using Farelle's?  I haven't used Violate since 0.51 so I don't know if you have switched to those.  Plus with AJ's various xml's some real crazy gangbangs could happen with just humans

Violate doesn't know about specific animation packs.  It calls for animations with appropriate tags and actors, so it will use whatever you have installed. 

I am using both SC and Farelle's and Violate uses both.  I also use AJ's and I get animations from that pack as well.

Edit 2: testing out if AAF Violate can work with RSE Karma's bounty hunters and stalkers and with RSE CSA's abductions if CSA is turned off.  I am not running RSE FAP nor RSE shenanigans since I know from past tests that those conflict with AAF Violate (orgasm mechanic jumps in as it doesn't recognize AAF Violate and instead just sees that sex is happening)

I really don't know whether it can work with RSE Karma, that would depend on how Karma is scored.  RSE probably just sees the activity as generic sex and not a CSA event.  But it should work with the stalkers themselves, meaning if you build up enough Karma and a Stalker comes after you and defeats you, you can get violated through this mod.

I doubt abductions will work with Violate at all, though.  Last time I looked at RSE (back in August maybe?), abductions were built into the CSA scripts and could only happen after a CSA.