1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

OK but that is what is causing you to die instead of surrendering.  When you go into bleedout, everyone stops combat.  Depending on the timing of events, that can cause Violate not to find any aggressors to surrender to.  The fallback I added uses the list of potential surrendered enemies in the aggressor check.  But, that is not being populated because you have that setting at zero.  I have fixed this in the next version, but for now I suggest just setting the aggressor surrender chance to 1%.

I had to think about the logic of that for a minute, but yeah I can see how it makes sense. Trust me to be the awkward one :classic_smile:

Edited by Slorm
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have fixed this in the next version, but for now I suggest just setting the aggressor surrender chance to 1%.

I fixed my pacification bug and now i'm waiting for the update to play the game (don't want to make any save before being sure that my plugin is fully functional) so i hope it will be released soon ? 

26 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Would it be possible to have the player surrender chance slider be in increments of 1% instead of 5%?

What I am aiming towards is a small chance of a surrender at any time - I set health to 100%, but want a minimal chance for when taking a hit

Go to \Data\MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\config.json , look for the option ("fHealth:PlayerSurrender" i think) and change the value ("step": 1)

Thx for the update ego, i was getting frustrated of getting one shot, this is a nice addition. One thing i'd really like to be featured in the future would a MCM slider to set % chance of getting raped, if not you just get your stuff stolen, they let you go and it would start the standard Violate retrieval quest. I know it pretty much contradict the goal of this mod, after all it"s called violate, not surrender, but just thought it would be a cool suggestion.

Getting consistent crash if PC get violated, the first one went okay, after the first one, the game instantly ctd

Will be trying to find whats going on.

Spoiler
crash-2022-08-20-21-50-40.log
This crash log was automatically scanned.
VER 3.20 | MIGHT CONTAIN FALSE POSITIVES.
====================================================
Main Error: Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF6A8BB1EEE Fallout4.exe+1B41EEE
Detected Buffout Version: Buffout 4 v1.26.2
Latest Buffout Version: Buffout 4 v1.26.2
You have the lastest version of Buffout 4!
CHECKING IF BUFFOUT4.TOML PARAMETERS ARE CORRECT...
Achievements parameter is correctly configured.
-----
Memory Manager parameter is correctly configured.
-----
Looks Menu (F4EE) parameter is correctly configured.
-----
CHECKING IF LOG MATCHES ANY KNOWN CRASH MESSAGES...
Checking for Stack Overflow Crash.........All Clear
Checking for Active Effects Crash.........All Clear
Checking for Bad Math Crash...............All Clear
Checking for Null Crash...................All Clear
Checking for DLL Crash....................All Clear
Checking for LOD Crash....................All Clear
Checking for MCM Crash....................All Clear
Checking for Decal Crash..................All Clear
Checking for Equip Crash..................All Clear
Checking for Script Crash.................All Clear
Checking for Generic Crash................All Clear
Checking for BA2 Limit Crash..............All Clear
Checking for Rendering Crash..............All Clear
Checking for Grid Scrap Crash.............All Clear
Checking for Mesh (NIF) Crash.............CULPRIT FOUND!
> Priority Level: [4] | Detected number of LooseFileStream | BSFadeNode | BSMultiBoundNode :  0  |  12  |  0
Checking for Texture (DDS) Crash..........All Clear
Checking for Material (BGSM) Crash........All Clear
Checking for BitDefender Crash............All Clear
Checking for NPC Pathing Crash............All Clear
Checking for Audio Driver Crash...........All Clear
Checking for Body Physics Crash...........CULPRIT FOUND!
> Priority Level: [4] | Detected number of cbp.dll | skeleton.nif :  0  |  12
Checking for Plugin Limit Crash...........All Clear
Checking for Plugin Order Crash...........All Clear
Checking for MO2 Extractor Crash..........All Clear
Checking for Nvidia Debris Crash..........All Clear
Checking for Nvidia Driver Crash..........All Clear
Checking for Vulkan Memory Crash..........All Clear
Checking for Vulkan Settings Crash........All Clear
Checking for Corrupted Audio Crash........All Clear
Checking for Console Command Crash........All Clear
Checking for Particle Effects Crash.......All Clear
Checking for Animation / Physics Crash....All Clear
Checking for Archive Invalidation Crash...All Clear
---------- Unsolved Crash Messages Below ----------
Checking for *[Save Crash]................All Clear
Checking for *[Precombines Crash].........All Clear
Checking for *[Ammo Counter Crash]........All Clear
Checking for *[Player Character Crash]....DETECTED!
> Priority Level: [X] | Detected number of PlayerCharacter | 0x00000007 | 0x00000008 | 0x000000014 :  20  |  28  |  0  |  20
-----
FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO ANY ABOVE DETECTED CULPRITS,
CHECK THE 'HOW TO READ CRASH LOGS' PDF DOCUMENT INCLUDED WITH THE AUTO-SCANNER!
CHECKING FOR MODS THAT CAN CAUSE FREQUENT CRASHES...
IF YOU'RE USING DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE TUNER AND/OR LOAD ACCELERATOR,
remove these mods completely and switch to High FPS Physics Fix!
Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44798?tab=files
-----
AUTOSCAN FOUND NO PROBLEMATIC MODS THAT MATCH THE CURRENT DATABASE FOR THIS LOG.
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE AREN'T ANY! YOU SHOULD RUN PLUGIN CHECKER IN WRYE BASH.
Wrye Bash Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20032?tab=files
-----
CHECKING FOR MODS WITH SOLUTIONS & COMMUNITY PATCHES
[!] FOUND 	[0B] ARMOR AND WEAPON KEYWORDS
If you don't rely on AWKCR, you should switch to Equipment and Crafting Overhaul
Better Alternative: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55503?tab=files
-----
[!] FOUND 	[FE: FALLUI ITEM SORTER MOD
This is a premade item tagging / sorting patch that can cause crashes or conflicts in all kinds of situations.
I strongly recommend to instead generate your own sorting patch and place it last in your load order.
That way, you won't experience any conflicts / crashes and even modded items will be sorted.
Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48826?tab=files
-----
[!] FOUND 	[FE: FALLUI ITEM SORTER MOD
This is a premade item tagging / sorting patch that can cause crashes or conflicts in all kinds of situations.
I strongly recommend to instead generate your own sorting patch and place it last in your load order.
That way, you won't experience any conflicts / crashes and even modded items will be sorted.
Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48826?tab=files
-----
CHECKING FOR MODS PATCHED THROUGH OPC INSTALLER...
- Found 	[23] Mutilated Dead Bodies
- Found 	[26] Immersive Gunners Plaza
- Found 	[77] Mutilated Dead Bodies
-----
FOR PATCH REPOSITORY THAT PREVENTS CRASHES AND FIXES PROBLEMS IN THESE AND OTHER MODS,
VISIT OPTIMIZATION PATCHES COLLECTION: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/54872
-----
SCANNING THE LOG FOR SPECIFIC (POSSIBLE) CUPLRITS...
LIST OF (POSSIBLE) PLUGIN CULRIPTS:
- [10]     AAF.esm
- [FE:051] PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
-----
These Plugins were caught by Buffout 4 and some of them might be responsible for this crash.
You can try disabling any listed plugins and recheck your game, though this method is unreliable.
-----
LIST OF (POSSIBLE) FORM ID CULRIPTS:
Form ID: 00000007
Form ID: 00000014
Form ID: 00013746
Form ID: 00000D67
Form ID: 00000D6C
Form ID: 000F7E66
Form ID: 00000D64
Form ID: 100072E2
Form ID: FF023155
-----
These Form IDs were caught by Buffout 4 and some of them might be related to this crash.
You can try searching any listed Form IDs in FO4Edit and see if they lead to relevant records.
-----
LIST OF (POSSIBLE) FILE CULPRITS:
skeleton.nif
-----
These files were caught by Buffout 4 and some of them might be related to this crash.
Detected files in most cases seem to be false positives, so no recommendation is given.
-----
FOR FULL LIST OF MODS THAT CAUSE PROBLEMS, THEIR ALTERNATIVES AND DETAILED SOLUTIONS,
VISIT THE BUFFOUT 4 CRASH ARTICLE: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3115
210622 | Author/Made By: Poet#9800 | END OF AUTOSCAN

crash-2022-08-20-21-50-40.log crash-2022-08-20-21-50-40-AUTOSCAN.md

22 minutes ago, DasKebab said:

Getting consistent crash if PC get violated, the first one went okay, after the first one, the game instantly ctd

Fallout4.exe+1B41EEE seems to be a pretty common crash related to body meshes or equipment.  I don't think this has anything to do with Violate per se.

12 minutes ago, DasKebab said:

I see. Aight, time to do crash hunting

Based on what I read in the Buffout thread on Nexus, I would make a note of all the items you are wearing, then take everything off and see if it still happens.  If it doesn't, equip the items one by one until it happens again.  Also, I would look at anything that is modifying your skin or skeleton.

On 8/19/2022 at 6:59 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting.  I guess I never tried that.  I think the best way to handle it is to stop and start the FPV_Follower0 quest when the player greets a downed enemy.  I will look into doing that.  Thanks for reporting this.

I don't know if you already fixed the Necro problem but i tried the "refcoll" solution ((replaced the Ref "follower" with "followerColl") and it worked as intended.

I added a little script that removes the ref from the RefCollectionAlias onDeath and if i kill all my followers, i get the "Never mind" Dialogue option. (i also found that you already have a script for that "FPV_CompanionRemove")

i also had to edit the companion Fragments script and added a "RandomInt" to choose which actor get selected for the scene if you have multiple followers but overall, i think it's viable solution.

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Based on what I read in the Buffout thread on Nexus, I would make a note of all the items you are wearing, then take everything off and see if it still happens.  If it doesn't, equip the items one by one until it happens again.  Also, I would look at anything that is modifying your skin or skeleton.

Thanks for the advice. It appears that AWKCR invisible armor causing the issue. 

On 8/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Pacified enemies are put into one of three referenceAliases (victims, victims01, victims02) that forces them into a voice type (AFV_AggressorVoice).  You will need to remove them from whichever alias they are in so that they get their normal voicetype back.

The "forced Voice Type" also blocks UAPMoan for surrendered NPCs, so no female moans during scene.

Is there any way around it ?

[Bug Report]

Don't know if this has been reported already.

When Essential Player is enabled in Violate, Stimpaks heal both health and remove rads. I just tested this out and can confirm it's 100% Violate - if the essential feature is OFF, Stimpaks work like they should; but as long as I enable player essential - Stimpaks will remove rads as well as heal HP.

Any way of fixing this? I started a new save and Violate functions perfectly - the only issue being the one I just reported. Hopefully you can 'hotfix' this issue. It isn't a huge deal but I'm running MAIM 2 just because I like the idea of having to think before using medicines, and in my game specifically, Stimpaks make Rad-X (Potassium Iodide tablets) and Radaway (Ca-DTPA Radiation Treatment Kit) pretty much useless.

Keep up the great work!

EDIT #1: Forgot to mention (though I don't think it's rellevant) - I'm playing (and testing) mods on Survival difficulty.

Edited by rubber_duck
Edit #1
1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

When Essential Player is enabled in Violate, Stimpaks heal both health and remove rads. I just tested this out and can confirm it's 100% Violate - if the essential feature is OFF, Stimpaks work like they should; but as long as I enable player essential - Stimpaks will remove rads as well as heal HP.

I was curious, and on my current playthrough...had saved with some high rads.

I can confirm, stimpaks are curing rads as well as healing, while you are set to essential.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Thanks.  That's a quick fix - stimpaks are supposed to heal radiation from companions, but not the player.  The conditions on the RemoveRadsCompanion effect are that the actor must be in the companion faction OR be essential.  I just had to add another condition, that the actor must not be the player.

16 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

I hope this fixes my issue not being able to surrender, the hotkey works  but it says I cant surrender to this enemy no matter who or what it is

That's going to just be a misconfiguration or mod conflict. What/who are you trying to surrender to, what did you set in the MCM for aggressor races, and are you using any custom race mods?

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  That's a quick fix - stimpaks are supposed to heal radiation from companions, but not the player.  The conditions on the RemoveRadsCompanion effect are that the actor must be in the companion faction OR be essential.  I just had to add another condition, that the actor must not be the player.

This was fast, thanks! At first I thought it's MAIM 2 that's conflicting with something since technically it edits all medications in the game, Stimpaks included. However, upon testing things out it turned out to be Violate. So I messed around for a bit and reported the issue.

Nonetheless, thanks a lot for very fast fix! Keep up the great work and take care!

On 8/19/2022 at 9:47 PM, vaultbait said:

Make sure you followed the installation instructions provided with F4SE. In particular, don't forget to install the scripts from it too.

You can use AAF_GFV.exe (get it from Moddingham, same place you get AAF) to check that F4SE, AAF and Themes are correctly installed.

thank you but i just didnt check my mod organizer itself for the run command for f4se, so just not being prepared on my part, thank you

For some reason, I'm able to target myself in V.A.T.S., after installing the Beta 3 update. I also can't use a melee weapon without hitting myself. (I have the perk that allows striking all NPCs in front of the player.) I have no idea if this mod is related to this issue, but it was fine in Beta 2.

(Edit) Not sure what caused it, but restarting the game fixed it. Just one of those random Bugthesda gremlins, I suppose.

Edited by Church the Cat
Further investigation.

I completely missed the Beta 2, ? why i didn't get any notification?

Anyway, I just tested the aggressor option (BETA 3) and now if you have multiple followers, only one of them gets the aggressor alias and if he dies when an enemy is downed, you can't choose the companion option anymore. You have to make the NPC surrenders again for it to reappear.

So i really hope that you will reconsider the "Refcoll" solution, because i already tested it and it worked perfectly for one or multiple followers.

You can (lets hope) even build on it for future updates like a sex until exhaustion feature for NPCs or submission/ gangbang (the script is already there so why not).

ps

I hope i'm not bothering you with this one little bug (which probably no one else will notice given that most people are interested in the player surrender part). If so, i won't mention it again. 

Edited by lee3310
17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.60 Beta 3 Uploaded

• Fixed the fallback enemy scan used when player is downed not working if chance of enemy surrender is set to zero
  • Fixed stimpaks healing radiation on the player when Essential Player is active

Many thanks for the update. I just tested a few times and the pc does now surrender correctly with EPCD set to OFF :beer: