2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.58.1 Uploaded

• Added missing script file that I accidentally left out of 1.58

Oopsie ?

Just tested with a Raider and it's working fine now. Many thanks for the update.

23 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Works perfectly, now I just have to work on the threshold for the element of surprise. It's best to go into battle and not know what's coming.

30 is probably still too much ^^

I'm trying it on 20 for now as I tend to use willpower a lot to avoid the hacking mini game.

It's tricky to work out as looking at SA the willpower lost in combat is a multiple of arousal and perversion level, but it's not clear whether that's each tick, game minute or rt minute from the SA OP

Edited by Slorm
On 6/5/2022 at 3:26 AM, Scuffedfeet said:

Can someone help out with this? I'm having the exact same problem. Every other aspect of the mod works properly. I can surrender and it runs right and all, but if enemies should surrender, they drop dead instead. even if the surrender chance is set to 100%.

Sorry, didn't follow up when I figured it out. Well...'figured it out' is a lie. It just...suddenly worked for me when I put the HOTC_SE patch into my load order? I didn't even enable it, as I don't have HOTC installed. And keep in mind, as I didn't, that you'll need to hit them with the enslavement baton AND have an enslavement kit in your inventory. Took me a few dead npc's to remember THAT part lol

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I'm trying it on 20 for now as I tend to use willpower a lot to avoid the hacking mini game.

It's tricky to work out as looking at SA the willpower lost in combat is a multiple of arousal and perversion level, but it's not clear whether that's each tick, game minute or rt minute from the SA OP

From my testing, Willpower decreases every time SA sends the "In Combat with Perversion Enemy" event.  If you turn on debug logging in Violate, you will see a "AFV report: OnCombatWithPerversionEnemy event received" message in the Papyrus log each time it receives that event, so you can work out the interval by looking at the timestamps.  I think it was about once a minute.

Then it makes sense to set the threshold to 0 or a very low value, since then at least every fight will start and then at some point there may be a capitulation.

But I still don't understand one thing. At Raiders, my actress got the perk Raiders Bitch and Raiders Lover1. With the ghouls she only got Ghoul's Lover1. Why not Ghoul's Bitch there, even though the mind was broken too? Or does the spirit have to be restored and then broken again?

And is there also Raiders Lover2? So multiple levels?

Edited by deathmorph
7 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Then it makes sense to set the threshold to 0 or a very low value, since then at least every fight will start and then at some point there may be a capitulation.

Hmm, I'm not so sure as the default in SA is set low (0.15). So assuming perversion at level 2 and arousal 50 that would be a willpower loss of 1.5 per rt minute (approx) so maybe only significant if completely clearing a large area like Corvega and of course your initial starting willpower. I'll see how it works out at 20 for now.

Meh, this'll trigger my OCD, it's time for the spreadsheets :classic_smile:

Edited by Slorm

@EgoBallistic

Not sure if you saw my edit on the previous page, a suggestion for a future update. It would be nice to have a chance slider for the perversion willpower surrender.

As it stands when the pc's willpower reaches the threshold she automatically surrenders, having a chance sliders would add a bit of uncertainty, and encourage players to carry on fighting when willpower is getting low.

Just an idea which might help spice things up.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

@EgoBallistic

Not sure if you saw my edit on the previous page, a suggestion for a future update. It would be nice to have a chance slider for the perversion willpower surrender.

I was thinking about applying the global "chance to surrender" to it.  Then it would work the same as when you get hit by a bullet, or when your clothes are all knocked off with CSL.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I was thinking about applying the global "chance to surrender" to it.  Then it would work the same as when you get hit by a bullet, or when your clothes are all knocked off with CSL.

LOL, that wouldn't work for me I'm afraid as I have the surrender chance set to 100% once HP is down at 20 (stops any untimely deaths that way), or am I thinking of the wrong global var?

This mod triggered for me in a game, but afterwards my character was walking terribly slow. Run didn't change that. 

At first I was the victim, animations ran without issue. But then suddenly I notice the raider kneeling on the ground like he was surrendering to me. 

I was able to retrieve all my gear as though I had beat him. 

After that.. my character seems to only walk slow, as if encumbered (checked and was not). No notable effects in the PiPboy and holding run made no difference. Reloading a previous save corrected the slow walk issue. 

Was this potentially "Fallout" (pun intended) from the missing script?

Edited by Overcast451
9 hours ago, Overcast451 said:

After that.. my character seems to only walk slow, as if encumbered (checked and was not). No notable effects in the PiPboy and holding run made no difference. Reloading a previous save corrected the slow walk issue.

The slow walk sounds like an effect of the "wear" system effect in MCG.

9 hours ago, Overcast451 said:

Was this potentially "Fallout" (pun intended) from the missing script?

No, that script's only function is to listen for events sent by Sex Attributes.  The only effect of it missing was that SA's Perversion would not trigger surrenders in Violate.

I saw the new versions of this and Attributes/Harassment so I loaded up FO4 and all the new stuff works well, it was the connection to CSA Abduction and Raider Pet that are failing on my end. Its always "Lets get out of here" now. I am using the settings I had been using for quite a while and I played around with load order. I also went to Corvega and ran through Raider Pet on its own and it all works, its just the after Violate outcomes that are failing. I didnt see anyone recent posts about this when I searched the topic so I assume its my set up? Would these 3 mods require a new save? I upgraded and played a low level I already had made. 

Regardless, nice synergy with these 3, thanks.

I feel so stupid to ask that, because the question was probably answered 100 times already, but my actors aren't nude and I really don't find an answer on how to fix it... Is there an additional mod I need to install or am I just stupid and didn't see a checkmark?

28 minutes ago, Jakarn said:

I feel so stupid to ask that, because the question was probably answered 100 times already, but my actors aren't nude and I really don't find an answer on how to fix it... Is there an additional mod I need to install or am I just stupid and didn't see a checkmark?

Have you followed this setup guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-3june2022/

39 minutes ago, randompeep said:

This may have already been asked/answered, are there any plans for npc x npc? Like wandering the commonwealth and finding a raider and scavenger or super mutant in action?

Violate does not do that, it's outside the scope really.

What you're looking for is Autonomy.

On 6/7/2022 at 5:12 AM, deathmorph said:

But I still don't understand one thing. At Raiders, my actress got the perk Raiders Bitch and Raiders Lover1. With the ghouls she only got Ghoul's Lover1. Why not Ghoul's Bitch there, even though the mind was broken too? Or does the spirit have to be restored and then broken again?

This question is really more for the SA support thread, but yes that's how it works. You need to regain spirit and then lose it all again to another enemy to get the "x's bitch" PTSD perk from them (but by doing that, you can definitely end up with PTSD from multiple categories, as you seem to expect).

Hi, I use this mod alongside with the animerace mod, the animation for the player and npc plays out fine for a spilt second, but then the player model disappears and turned into a duffle bag as the npcs are still going at it. Is there a fix to this issue? There used to be a patch for this mod and animerace but it seems to have been removed.

2 hours ago, TL_S said:

Hi, I use this mod alongside with the animerace mod, the animation for the player and npc plays out fine for a spilt second, but then the player model disappears and turned into a duffle bag as the npcs are still going at it. Is there a fix to this issue? There used to be a patch for this mod and animerace but it seems to have been removed.

Sorry, I don't support animerace in any of my mods.

Hey I have a quick question, I'm having trouble with violate, It says 034 error when I try female gangbang but the odd thing is I can do it manually by pressing home and selecting a scene so it's there and it's possible how can I remove the error and allow myself to get a female gangbang without doing it manually every single time, if you need pictures of my mod setup I'll be more then happy to help