6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That doesn't really make sense.  Violate uses the standard interface to AAF just like SEU does.  And the errors in your log imply there is something wrong in either the animation pack XML or their plugins that is causing animation idle records to be None for at least some animations.

Actually not "some" of them, I've tested 40 different scenarios, reinstalling the animations packs AFV, AAF, and still, the same occurs:

1. The PC surrenders

2. The PC gets violated

3. Violation scene plays

4. The animation ends

5. The aggressors, standing and clapping forever

1 hour ago, RikoAzusa said:

Actually not "some" of them, I've tested 40 different scenarios, reinstalling the animations packs AFV, AAF, and still, the same occurs:

1. The PC surrenders

2. The PC gets violated

3. Violation scene plays

4. The animation ends

5. The aggressors, standing and clapping forever

OK.  Like I said, two things are happening:

1.  There is an error when AAF starts the animations. 

2.  AAF never sends the OnSceneEnd event, so Violate does not know that the animations have stopped.

There isn't anything I can do in Violate to fix this, the problem is in how AAF is processing the animations.

Can there be a way to give someone who surrenders a second chance? Make them a settler somewhere? I just ran into a pregnant raider....it would be nice to give her a second chance at a real non raider life without having to install a slave mod. I'd be happy if anyone even knows a command to do this or a mod that can make it happen :).

20 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Can there be a way to give someone who surrenders a second chance? Make them a settler somewhere? I just ran into a pregnant raider....it would be nice to give her a second chance at a real non raider life without having to install a slave mod. I'd be happy if anyone even knows a command to do this or a mod that can make it happen :).

You can do that with Human Resources.  Hit a surrendered enemy with the slave baton and they can be turned into a settler.

Great work with this mod. I disabled creatures as aggressors (I can enjoy their animations simply using AAF ;) ) and now the mod blends seamlessly into the game. In a dark, cruel and dystopic world as post apocalyptic USA, it's only natural that most psycho raiders and supermutants want to abuse their victims... 

So for the past few playthroughs I've done I've noticed that when I surrender to dogs, mongrels, and wolves only one animation is ever selected and played across all encounters. (Leito's Doggy Staged) I have plenty of other animation packs installed that have dog animations, like SavageCabbage, but those never play. Is this by design on Violate's part, did I mess something up somewhere, and is there a way to get those animations into the pool that Violate selects from?

I also apologize if this has been asked and answered before, LL's search function has become quite unreliable.

Relating to the question above, is there a way to stop the oral sex animations or reduce the chance (I find them really boring)? I had the RNG choose them around four or five times in a row recently, which gets tedious.

Edited by Slorm
58 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Relating to the question above, is there a way to stop the oral sex animations or reduce the chance (I find them really boring)? I had the RNG choose them around four or five times in a row recently, which gets tedious.

Use the hotkey in the MCM menu.

6 hours ago, ProDerp said:

So for the past few playthroughs I've done I've noticed that when I surrender to dogs, mongrels, and wolves only one animation is ever selected and played across all encounters. (Leito's Doggy Staged) I have plenty of other animation packs installed that have dog animations, like SavageCabbage, but those never play. Is this by design on Violate's part, did I mess something up somewhere, and is there a way to get those animations into the pool that Violate selects from?

I also apologize if this has been asked and answered before, LL's search function has become quite unreliable.

If Violate is relying on tags (themes) for choosing aggressive animations, there's a good chance the animations you're not seeing chosen simply aren't tagged as aggressive.

14 hours ago, Dakera_jokera said:

Hi, love the mod, sorry if this was asked before - when my enemies surrender they just stand back up after like 5 secs (if not caught in dialogue i guess). Is there any ideas what is that? Maybe something resets combat but i didn't find anything like that

You can only have 3 surrendered enemies.  If you make a 4th one surrender the first one will get up, and so on.  Also, enemies will stay surrendered when combat stops, but if combat starts again they will get up and fight.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:03 PM, NOxONE said:

Soooo I installed everything needed from the AAF Fucking Manual...whenever I get an enemy to their surrender threshold, they just drop dead. I was mostly gonna use THEIR surrendering to try and enslave them for my settlements' benefit. I installed...Human Resources? Do I need to re-patch, like the AAF Manual said? I thought the Ultimate Patch was to be reinstalled when new animations were installed. 

Can someone help out with this? I'm having the exact same problem. Every other aspect of the mod works properly. I can surrender and it runs right and all, but if enemies should surrender, they drop dead instead. even if the surrender chance is set to 100%.

13 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said:

Can someone help out with this? I'm having the exact same problem. Every other aspect of the mod works properly. I can surrender and it runs right and all, but if enemies should surrender, they drop dead instead. even if the surrender chance is set to 100%.

In Violate's MCM, under Enemy Surrender Options, set the "Surrendered Enemy Health" option to "Current Health".  Do not set it to "Full Health", there is a bug that causes that setting to kill the NPC.

Edit: bug is fixed in version 1.58

Edited by EgoBallistic
22 hours ago, f1tzx said:

to NOT create another body

I do not understand what is the problem exactly, but for your information - "body" created by AAF when animation with player's participation is started. Player's model is made invisible and copy of player's model is animated.

New Version 1.58 Uploaded

• Added support for the Perversion system in Sex Attributes.  There is a new MCM variable under Mod Integration Options called Sex Attributes Willpower Threshold.  If the player is in combat with NPCs for whom player has SA Perversion cravings, they will auto surrender if their Willpower value falls below this MCM setting.
  • Fixed a bug that caused surrendering enemies to instantly die if Surrendered Enemy Health was set to Full Health.

It is safe to update the mod in an existing game.

Thanks to @twistedtrebla for providing the event interface in Sex Attributes, it made the Perversion integration very easy to implement.

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.58 Uploaded

• Added support for the Perversion system in Sex Attributes.  There is a new MCM variable under Mod Integration Options called Sex Attributes Willpower Threshold.  If the player is in combat with NPCs for whom player has SA Perversion cravings, they will auto surrender if their Willpower value falls below this MCM setting.
  • Fixed a bug that caused surrendering enemies to instantly die if Surrendered Enemy Health was set to Full Health.

It is safe to update the mod in an existing game.

Thanks to @twistedtrebla for providing the event interface in Sex Attributes, it made the Perversion integration very easy to implement.

Hi @EgoBallistic Does the new mode operate regardless of CSL settings? Are the conditions for autosurrender then: SA perversion for enemy type + Willpower below threshold + CSL settings? 

I have set the threshold to 20, and my PC has a willpower of 6, and current SA Perversion cravings towards Super Mutants (I see the notification about being tempted to surrender when they are around), but my PC never autosurrenders, even after getting stripped down to naked...

Bug Report

The new perversion system doesn't appear to be working. Test steps:

Set the following:

fpa_value_Willpower to 3

fpa_value_PerversionCravingRaider to 4

fpa_value_PerversionCravingFeral to 4

SA Willpower Threshold to 95

Tested with Raider (3183A) and Ghoul (758AD)

The message that the pc is tempted to surrender appears on screen but she never surrenders. I tested with Raider again with logging enabled and the Violate logging enabled but it doesn't tell us anything useful (see attached tested on Ghoul). I've also attached a screenie of settings and tested with SA Affects Perversions both on and off

It may be that I've missed something though

EDIT:

I'm not quite sure how the surrender is calculated but if possible can it be some sort of percentage chance base (rather than a fixed threshold) that way the player never knows for sure if she will surrender or not

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler

ScreenShot42.jpg.d8a086993d91a90acd0ab0e92a4cd709.jpg

Edited by Slorm
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

The new perversion system doesn't appear to be working. Test steps:

[06/06/2022 - 03:25:53PM] Cannot open store for class "FPV_SAProxyScript", missing file?
[06/06/2022 - 03:25:53PM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_SAProxyScript to FPV_SAProxyQuest (4507C258) because their base types do not match

Yeah it will probably work a lot better if I include the script files in the FOMOD.