1 hour ago, someguy64461 said:

I dont have a logs section in MyFolder

It only gets created if you enable logging as shown in my instructions.

1 hour ago, someguy64461 said:

I'm also getting this now I followed the instructions(I thought) added the plugin to steam....fallout folder then installed buffout.

You did not install F4SE correctly.

You have to install everything from the f4se_0_06_23\ folder in the archive, into the steamaps\...\Fallout4 folder.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It only gets created if you enable logging as shown in my instructions.

You did not install F4SE correctly.

You have to install everything from the f4se_0_06_23\ folder in the archive, into the steamaps\...\Fallout4 folder.

Ok so I extracted the f4se into the correct folder and updated the ini file

This is the settings set to 100% chance to surrender

image.png.421f16abf6664d76c6f87e9d0e4f9575.png

The .0 log is me trying to get any one of 6 raiders to surrender. I killed 3 with one shot, the other 3 we around 5-10% health and did not surrender.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, someguy64461 said:

The .0 log is me trying to get any one of 6 raiders to surrender. I killed 3 with one shot, the other 3 we around 5-10% health and did not surrender.

The log shows that Violate's main quest is not running.  This is probably because of the F4SE problems you were having earlier.

Go into the Misc Options section of Violate's MCM and use the Force Update option.  That will restart the mod.

Really new to this stuff so I don't even know if I am in the right place for this. I have a female follower and whenever I try to violate someone with her together it cant find an animation. Does someone know any animation packs that have ffm as aggressors. Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, vasilis22 said:

Really new to this stuff so I don't even know if I am in the right place for this. I have a female follower and whenever I try to violate someone with her together it cant find an animation. Does someone know any animation packs that have ffm as aggressors. Thanks in advance.

A couple of pages back in this thread I posted the one I use - it's SavageCabbage's ones converted to be gender-neutral.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The log shows that Violate's main quest is not running.  This is probably because of the F4SE problems you were having earlier.

Go into the Misc Options section of Violate's MCM and use the Force Update option.  That will restart the mod.

I forced update, it initialized and said a bunch of stuf was insatlled and finished initializing. I surrendered and nothing happened again. I also cannot get AAF to pop up with the home key. 

Papyrus.0.log

35 minutes ago, someguy64461 said:

I forced update, it initialized and said a bunch of stuf was insatlled and finished initializing. I surrendered and nothing happened again. I also cannot get AAF to pop up with the home key. 

AAF isn't running either.  Open the console and issue the following commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

stopquest aaf_mainquest

then exit the console, wait a few seconds, open the console again and issue this command:

startquest aaf_mainquest

You should see the AAF startup messages and it should work after that.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

A couple of pages back in this thread I posted the one I use - it's SavageCabbage's ones converted to be gender-neutral.

Found it and installed it. Worked fine for 2 hours or so and then it crashed and crashes when I load into the save. with it disabled I can load in. any info on what might be causing this?

47 minutes ago, vasilis22 said:

Found it and installed it. Worked fine for 2 hours or so and then it crashed and crashes when I load into the save. with it disabled I can load in. any info on what might be causing this?

It is just animation XML, it can’t directly cause a crash.  The only thing I can think of is AAF is using too much memory while loading all your animations and causing the game to crash.  But it would be odd if you had been right on the cusp of running out of memory and my XML pushed it over the edge.

I recommend you install Buffout 4, which makes more memory available for AAF.  If the game still crashes after that, post your crash log.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It is just animation XML, it can’t directly cause a crash.  The only thing I can think of is AAF is using too much memory while loading all your animations and causing the game to crash.  But it would be odd if you had been right on the cusp of running out of memory and my XML pushed it over the edge.

I recommend you install Buffout 4, which makes more memory available for AAF.  If the game still crashes after that, post your crash log.

That seems to have been the problem, I installed Buffout 4  and I was able to load in and haven't experienced a crash since. Thanks you so much I have no words you are really great!!!

5 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You can use Buffout 4 to generate crash log. There are too many cases what might be a reason of crash in your particular scenario.

The problem was fixed with Buffout 4. Thanks for your interest!

Is there a way to make the mod choose animations without the aggressive tag? Playing as a male protagonist and there are like 5 animations that work with female enemies and all of those have the females arms bound even though she is the one doing the raping. I just want to be able to see all of the other animations i have that are not used by this mod

18 minutes ago, Jayristan said:

Is there a way to make the mod choose animations without the aggressive tag? Playing as a male protagonist and there are like 5 animations that work with female enemies and all of those have the females arms bound even though she is the one doing the raping. I just want to be able to see all of the other animations i have that are not used by this mod

Setting the Perversion threshold to zero in the MCM will allow Neutral tagged animations to be played along with Rough and Aggressive.  So basically everything except animations tagged as Loving.

If I also activate the robots as aggressors, then it happens from time to time that my actress carries around these electrical charges. As far as I've seen, these remain permanent.
How can I get rid of these visual phenomena?

image.png.0c52ee1c298b8833fda3b228a8264c79.png

PS: after a couple of fierce skirmishes, Ada got rid of it, but i don't know yet how i can fix it for the actress

Edited by deathmorph

purely theoretically - would it be possible that the theft of the equipment from the actress after AAF optionally designed differently? For example, that the equipment is stored in a container in a certain area and can be retrieved from there? also like with a guard similar to csa? then the problem with the combat stalkers would be solved and a theft according after AAF would be possible

New Version 1.59 Uploaded

• Added SA Perversion surrender chance - this is the chance the player will surrender if SA Willpower falls below the MCM threshold
  • Added checks to prevent the Player from surrendering due to SA Perversion when in a Vertibird and other inappropriate situations
  • Added check to prevent equipping a Real Handcuffs slave collar if a DD collar is already equipped (mainly to prevent removing the Raider Pet DD collar)

It is safe to update the mod in an existing save.

20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.59 Uploaded

• Added SA Perversion surrender chance - this is the chance the player will surrender if SA Willpower falls below the MCM threshold
  • Added checks to prevent the Player from surrendering due to SA Perversion when in a Vertibird and other inappropriate situations
  • Added check to prevent equipping a Real Handcuffs slave collar if a DD collar is already equipped (mainly to prevent removing the Raider Pet DD collar)

It is safe to update the mod in an existing save.

Many thanks indeed!!

I'm happy to see this mod is still alive and being updated after all these years. If possible, I would like an option that only starts the surrender and violations after both the player and companions are downed in combat. Similar to Skyrim's Sexlab Defeat mod.

hello y'all!

sorry if this has already been answered in the past, but i just got back into fallout 4 i'm having some difficulties.

now whenever my character enters animations during violate they are 100% invisible. my companions are not, and I've already updated everything I can, but for the life of me I can't figure out the solution.

also, my companions enter violate in their default clothing? I don't really care about that issue but it might give some insight into potential fixes. 

if needed I can share my mods and load order too!