On 6/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, LuieSenpai said:

Hey I have a quick question, I'm having trouble with violate, It says 034 error when I try female gangbang but the odd thing is I can do it manually by pressing home and selecting a scene so it's there and it's possible how can I remove the error and allow myself to get a female gangbang without doing it manually every single time, if you need pictures of my mod setup I'll be more then happy to help

You probably have some animations that work with multiple females but are not tagged as aggressive.  Install SavageCabbage's animation pack and then install the attached, it turns a bunch of his gangbang animations gender-neutral so they will work with that option.

SC Ungendered.7z

Edited by EgoBallistic
Updated to latest file with CouchFederalist fix

I'm really glad you added SA perversion surrender. Great idea. Is there any chance you can disable it whilst the player character is in a vertibird? The AAF animation, as the character surrenders, hangs. I assume it is because it cannot set up a scene whilst the vertibird is moving fast over the commonwealth.

10 hours ago, EliXm said:

I'm really glad you added SA perversion surrender. Great idea. Is there any chance you can disable it whilst the player character is in a vertibird? The AAF animation, as the character surrenders, hangs. I assume it is because it cannot set up a scene whilst the vertibird is moving fast over the commonwealth.

Well that's a new one!  Yeah I will put a filter on that for various awkward situations.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Bad End option , it dosent really work. After the violate scene the bad end object spawns but nothing happens, I have the tested the mod in the badendcell and it works, and if i have fatal bad end on the screen just goes black and my character gets shot. any help is welcome. 

3 hours ago, SamSe272 said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Bad End option , it dosent really work. After the violate scene the bad end object spawns but nothing happens, I have the tested the mod in the badendcell and it works, and if i have fatal bad end on the screen just goes black and my character gets shot. any help is welcome. 

Please post a script log of this happening and I will take a look.

2 hours ago, SamSe272 said:

Papyrus.0.logI hope this helps.

The main problem is "[06/21/2022 - 12:51:21PM] AFV BadEnd: SceneInit event: error [4]".  This means when the Bad End scripts attempted to start a scene, AAF couldn't find any animations with the correct tags.  Based on everything else in your log, my guess is the AAF XML files that come with Violate are missing.

I would also note that there are tons of errors in your logs that appear to be caused by Devious Devices and TortureDevices having been uninstalled or not properly installed.

You should really install all these mods with a mod manager, not manually.

42 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The main problem is "[06/21/2022 - 12:51:21PM] AFV BadEnd: SceneInit event: error [4]".  This means when the Bad End scripts attempted to start a scene, AAF couldn't find any animations with the correct tags.  Based on everything else in your log, my guess is the AAF XML files that come with Violate are missing.

I would also note that there are tons of errors in your logs that appear to be caused by Devious Devices and TortureDevices having been uninstalled or not properly installed.

You should really install all these mods with a mod manager, not manually.

Ok so I reinstalled DD, TD and Violate and it works now , thank you 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:10 AM, EgoBallistic said:

You probably have some animations that work with multiple females but are not tagged as aggressive.  Install SavageCabbage's animation pack and then install the attached, it turns a bunch of his gangbang animations gender-neutral so they will work with that option.

SC Ungendered.7z 9.87 kB · 30 downloads

Hey, EB, I tried your patch here but now AAF always complains about a federalist couch during any/all scene inits?

Edited by theblindbat

Thanks for the update, trying out the perversion thing and just wondering if its a flat chance based on the perversion level (1 - 3)? I wonder if its possible to expand on it that every time it triggers and fails to make you surrender it ups your arousal and the higher the arousal the higher the chance to automatically surrender.

5 hours ago, ray314 said:

Thanks for the update, trying out the perversion thing and just wondering if its a flat chance based on the perversion level (1 - 3)? I wonder if its possible to expand on it that every time it triggers and fails to make you surrender it ups your arousal and the higher the arousal the higher the chance to automatically surrender.

There's already a mechanic like this at work in SA, as it saps your willpower attribute the longer you're in combat with an opponent for whom you have an established perversion, and the mechanism in Violate triggers on the willpower threshold you set in MCM (0 by default, though you can set it higher).

17 hours ago, theblindbat said:

Hey, EB, I tried your patch here but now AAF always complains about a federalist couch during any/all scene inits?

Others have reported that error when combining newer Savage Cabbage animations with an outdated version of UAP. I have no idea whether that's your situation as well.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What is the error message, and where are you seeing it?

AFF Error: [016] Undefined location 'Couch_Federalist'. Add to FurnitureData XML to fix.

Might this couch be from a mod like Homemaker or something? I'm not running any settlement object mods except CWSS.

edit: Oh, and it pops up the box as soon as possible locations is trying to resolve. Manual scene selection kicks it in as soon as I'm done selecting actors and continue with right arrow.

Edited by theblindbat