1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Q: What animation packs do I need?

AAF Violate will work with any animation pack that can be played through AAF.  The following packs are recommended for aggressive type animations:

You will also need

• AAF Themes.  You will want to enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.

do you have a recommended male body type or do you not need one?

Edited by Imaboss

I had violate working, except the males had underwear and no dicks. 

I removed CBBE skeleton fix in case that was the problem and now I can't trigger any sex scenes. 

I've gone through all the AAF instructions and can't get Violate to work; even after a clean install of the game and all mods. 

PS.  I installed Atomic Muscle but that has the same dick problem as Bodytalk.  I removed Atomic Muscle and the guys now have underpants but the gals are naked.   There is something amiss with CBBE. 

Edited by 17skyrim
4 hours ago, 17skyrim said:

I had violate working, except the males had underwear and no dicks. 

That because you didn't build the correct body in Body Slide.

I removed CBBE skeleton fix in case that was the problem and now I can't trigger any sex scenes.

That has nothing to do with triggering animations.

PS.  I installed Atomic Muscle but that has the same dick problem as Bodytalk.  I removed Atomic Muscle and the guys now have underpants but the gals are naked.   There is something amiss with CBBE. 

Again, you didn't build the body in Body Slide. And no, there is nothing amiss with CBBE.

I'd suggest reading the AAF Fucking Manual.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Again, you didn't build the body in Body Slide. And no, there is nothing amiss with CBBE.

Going through the manual, I missed a couple of things.  Hope this gets everything working. 

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Going through the manual, I missed a couple of things.  Hope this gets everything working. 

PS.  I have everything working now.  I missed installing Buffout 4.

Everything was working and now nothing is working.  Sometimes when I exit I discover Vortex plugins shows master file is not found for animations. 

I've played this playthrough for 10hrs and tried fixing adult mods for 20hrs.  I give up.  It's time to return to Skyrim.  

I think Bethesda are trying to strip FO4 of adult animations. 

12 hours ago, 17skyrim said:

Everything was working and now nothing is working.  Sometimes when I exit I discover Vortex plugins shows master file is not found for animations. 

I've played this playthrough for 10hrs and tried fixing adult mods for 20hrs.  I give up.  It's time to return to Skyrim.  

It sounds like something is very wrong with your setup. I use Vortex with several hundred mods and it doesn't spontaneously get missing masters.

I'm sure I've spent hundreds of hours on adjusting and testing mods for FO4 over the years though, so spending 20 when you're first getting started with it doesn't really sound like all that much to me. The key is to start small, make sure things remain stable, and then build up to what you eventually want. Getting AAF-based mods working when you're still unfamiliar with FO4 modding is a tall order, so be prepared for a steep learning curve. I certainly didn't start with anything that ambitious.

2 hours ago, Imaboss said:

for some reason the when my character has sex he body changes to a male body type. Does anyone know the reason for this? it worked before but after I downloaded pampas armor is just started doing this.

It happens when you use sexchange command but idk about pampas.

2 hours ago, KKSSL said:

It happens when you use sexchange command but idk about pampas.

I fixed the issue. The issue is that because I created a new character and AAF registered my character as male so it gave me the male body so deleting AAF and saving over my gameplay then reinstalling it fixed the issue.

21 hours ago, 17skyrim said:

I managed to get AAF Debug mode to work in an early savegame.  I get an error message "Warning (078)...plugin not installed:  ccfsvfo 4002-midcenturymodern.esl"

Had a quick question! Everything installed well, AAF Violate says initialized when I got into the game, however when I open the MCM and click to 'Enable' nothing happens. I go back into the MCM, and it is off again. I can't seem to enable the mod, even though it is fully initialized. Any idea what the issue could be?

On 11/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, ilovetea69 said:

is this mod compatible with horizon?

I had both mods running together and had no obvious issue appearing.

That's of course just one shot in the dark, as my load order is as individual as anyone else's is.
If you can (using your mod-manager), clone your current profile to a new one, install the mod to it and try it out.

10 hours ago, Themedicus said:

Had a quick question! Everything installed well, AAF Violate says initialized when I got into the game, however when I open the MCM and click to 'Enable' nothing happens. I go back into the MCM, and it is off again. I can't seem to enable the mod, even though it is fully initialized. Any idea what the issue could be?

Do you have all of it's requirements installed?

(just checking for the most obvious here :) )

10 hours ago, Themedicus said:

Have you tried the solution from the FAQ?

Q: My MCM options keep resetting to default values

A: This is usually caused by Private Profile Redirector.  Disable that mod, it causes issues with MCM.

1 hour ago, yarikgriefers said:

Hi, there is such a problem, the camera does not move during animation and I do not see the process of sex, can this be solved?And after sex I can't move

Sounds like the F4SE plug-in that comes with AAF is not loaded.  Make sure you are running the latest versions of Fallout 4, F4SE, AAF, and Violate.

Possible Feature... Torn Clothes and Armour during Violate.

Violates can get pretty heated, and depending on the creature, you clothes and armour, might get torn off and destroyed.

Chances...

Big creatures, have a greater chance.

Clawed creatures have a 100% chance of destroying clothing and armour.

Feral Ghouls leave Tattered Rags.

Raiders leave Cum Soaked Tag, 0% Charisma if worn...

Items taken off Corpses are Tagged Blood Soaked.

Soaking Wet Rags, after Gang-Bang.

Clothes and Armour, can be turned into various scrap items.

- Destroyed

- Putrid Mess

- Cum Soaked Rags

- Tattered Rags

- Blood Soaked Clothes or Armour

- Soaking Wet tag, gives you diseases if worn

MCM options

- Affect Legendary Y/N option

- Destroy Items Option

Just curious as to if it would be possible to make it so the player could perform the "Bad End" animations on a surrendered enemy? So, for example, the player is defeated by raiders, assaulted and executed, would it be feasible to have the option where a raider surrenders, and the player is given the option to execute the raider, which plays the animation where the raider is hanged (random choice) and then the player can continue on

I started a new game after a couple of months, I didn't update or change any mods related to this or AAF, but for some reason the "Teleport to safety" option seems to be stuck on. It says it's turned off, and I've only ever played with it off, but after 1 violation (even though I have it set to 3 rounds), it displays a message that says I submit and get dragged off, and then I end up in Vault 111 or Goodneighbor. I've tried toggling it, and reinstalling the mod, but it stays on regardless of what the mod menu says.

Not sure if it's helpful, but the one time it didn't happen is when I got beat up by that boxing robot at the Galleria, so I assume his aggression worked differently because he just duels you. In that case the violation worked as intended and I wasn't teleported away.

3 hours ago, lrk19 said:

I started a new game after a couple of months, I didn't update or change any mods related to this or AAF, but for some reason the "Teleport to safety" option seems to be stuck on. It says it's turned off, and I've only ever played with it off, but after 1 violation (even though I have it set to 3 rounds), it displays a message that says I submit and get dragged off, and then I end up in Vault 111 or Goodneighbor. I've tried toggling it, and reinstalling the mod, but it stays on regardless of what the mod menu says.

Not sure if it's helpful, but the one time it didn't happen is when I got beat up by that boxing robot at the Galleria, so I assume his aggression worked differently because he just duels you. In that case the violation worked as intended and I wasn't teleported away.

If the settings are not changing it's usually caused by Private Profile Redirector