21 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Ok, nice! I did not know, thus far I've only ever been "ended" by Raiders, been getting lucky with other factions lol. +1

Also, if you have fatal endings disabled, you won't get to see the impaling pole.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I can add an event for sure.  But I think a separate event for every NPC would be excessive.  How about I send one event, with two array parameters: the surrendering actors, and the aggressors?

You would receive the event like this:

Event FPV_MCM_Script.OnSurrender(FPV_MCM_Script akSender, Var[] akArgs)
	Debug.Trace("Received OnSurrender event from AAF Violate")

Actor[] Victims = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[0]) as Actor[]
	Actor[] Aggressors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
EndEvent

Have you had the time to include this event in an update yet? I could not find it in the mod changelog, maybe I have missed it?

How should the code on my end look like to interface with this event? (is the snippet still up to date?)

Thanks again for your dedication!

Edited by HR_Sinop
7 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Have you had the time to include this event in an update yet? I could not find it in the mod changelog, maybe I have missed it?

How should the code on my end look like to interface with this event? (is the snippet still up to date?)

It's on my todo list for the next release, I haven't had time to finish that yet.

The interface will be as I described before.  Your mod will need to handle the event thusly:

Event FPV_MCM_Script.OnSurrender(FPV_MCM_Script akSender, Var[] akArgs)
	Debug.Trace("Received OnSurrender event from AAF Violate")

Actor[] Victims = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[0]) as Actor[]
	Actor[] Aggressors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
EndEvent

Hello, Installing this for the first time, just trying things out to see how they are.

I have been meaning to ask, about the Nightstrikers and the Unique NPCs Creatures and Monsters of the commonwealth.
When installing the mod I noticed it has a patch for Nightstrikers was avaiable but I could not select it given that I don't have the stand alone version of that mod I couldn't enable it.

I did also find this mod called: Nightstriker Penises

Is there a way to A) Install AAF violate with the Nightstriker support despite the creature been added through Unique NPCs?
B)
(I think this one would be answered in the mod's topic page but might as well ask) Could I install this patch for them even if its installed through Unique NPCs?

Thanks in anycase

11 hours ago, SrDanny said:

A) Install AAF violate with the Nightstriker support despite the creature been added through Unique NPCs?

No, the form IDs for the Nightstrikers in Unique NPCs are different.  I would have to make a new patch for it.

11 hours ago, SrDanny said:

Could I install this patch for them even if its installed through Unique NPCs?

No, the patch depends on the Nightstriker plugin, the installer won't install the patch if the parent mod is missing (and your game would CTD on startup if you forced it)

On 10/29/2021 at 6:40 AM, EgoBallistic said:

No, the form IDs for the Nightstrikers in Unique NPCs are different.  I would have to make a new patch for it.

No, the patch depends on the Nightstriker plugin, the installer won't install the patch if the parent mod is missing (and your game would CTD on startup if you forced it)

I see, well at least I asked. Thanks anyways.

4 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

Hi Folks

Is there a way to edit the text the raiders/gunners "speak" (what displays when subtitles are on) when violating and spectating? Or is someone able to point me in the direction of a tutorial? The ones I found didn't seem to cover it.

Open it with FO4Edit and go to Quest>AFV_Scene_Approach>22C8A Dialog Topic

30 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

Does AAF violate and RSE compatible with one another? I been looking at config setting and it seem like there would be conflict with surrender option for both.

Turn Off the RSE surrender (it's buggy as hell) and just use Violate. The RSE abduction works okay with Violate.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

See the Troubleshooting section on the mod's download page.  TL;DR your AAF installation needs fixing.

Discovered the problem. I was using a costume pack which installed underwear, so that character was never nude.  Now I have to find a mod that strips males of their underwear. 

Edited by 17skyrim

I need help with getting stuck after surrendering.
It starts the quest (see attached files) and i can abort it too but when all the talking ends the guy who is supposed to
start the animation just stands there while the others applaud and stuff.

I tried removing every mod related and reinstalling, changing mod rules, tried other versions but it just doesn't work.
Please help. 

Also sorry the screenshots are huge...

Edit: Okay so the problem is not especially with AAF Violate i can't seem to start any animation with Commonwealth Captives mod too.
But i still don't know what causes this i don't get any no animations error too they just stand there.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.06 - 22.31.00.48.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.06 - 22.26.56.96.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.06 - 22.27.10.71.png

Edited by KKSSL
1 hour ago, KKSSL said:

the problem is not especially with AAF Violate i can't seem to start any animation with Commonwealth Captives mod too.
But i still don't know what causes this i don't get any no animations error too they just stand there.

Is any mod able to start animations for you? Were they working for you at some point? Can you start scenes manually with AAF's on-screen interface? If no, then you likely need to troubleshoot AAF, or ask for help on the AAF Discord channels, as it seems like this problem is not caused by the Violate mod..

27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Can you start scenes manually with AAF's on-screen interface?

How do i do that, using "home" ? It says start scene and MODE : Admin or Scene at the right top but nothing else.

Oh i found this :

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 00.21.57.58.png

Edited by KKSSL
13 hours ago, krunchykid said:

Is this compatible with Crimes and Punishment?

Yes, but you'll need to disable the surrender options in C&P if you want to use the ones in Violate. They aren't integrated in any way, so for example Violate doesn't know how to hand off to C&P's abduction scenarios like it does for RSE II: CSA.

34 minutes ago, Imaboss said:

When I try to use this mod I get I get a message after I get put into surrender and then the scene stops after teh dialog then the top left says "aaf onscreen status [4]" does that mean anything?

AAF can't find animations that match the tags requested. aka: you don't have the animations for the actors involved.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

AAF can't find animations that match the tags requested. aka: you don't have the animations for the actors involved.

Im new to using sex mods so was I supposed to find another mod for animations or was it a fault on my setting the mod up? Do I need to download a male body type and separate animation mods?

Edited by Imaboss
add more
3 hours ago, Imaboss said:

Im new to using sex mods so was I supposed to find another mod for animations or was it a fault on my setting the mod up?

Q: What animation packs do I need?

AAF Violate will work with any animation pack that can be played through AAF.  The following packs are recommended for aggressive type animations:

You will also need

• AAF Themes.  You will want to enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.