Not sure what's going on. It works with antho schlongs because they have no armor swap. (I think if you look the foreskin doesn't pull back.)  You're getting a lot of errors from SLA, which is suspicious. Hoodies is doing its thing correctly but it's never getting an updated from SLA saying to change arousal. (You did use SLA's "puppet" feature to set your exposure really high, right? And then waited long enough for SLA to update schlongs? That update usually only happens every 2 minutes, but you can reduce it to 15 seconds.)

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not sure what's going on. It works with antho schlongs because they have no armor swap. (I think if you look the foreskin doesn't pull back.)  You're getting a lot of errors from SLA, which is suspicious. Hoodies is doing its thing correctly but it's never getting an updated from SLA saying to change arousal. (You did use SLA's "puppet" feature to set your exposure really high, right? And then waited long enough for SLA to update schlongs? That update usually only happens every 2 minutes, but you can reduce it to 15 seconds.)

Thanks for the check : ). I tried to reduce the time to 15 seconds and wait for the arouse to increase itstelf without using puppet and it finally worked. Seems like im too impatient for its arousal. Sorry for being a fool about this : ( and wasting your time to check my log. 

Also, i found it with Yiff Age the feet texture of argonian didn't work well with this new hoodies since Yiff Age had its own sos before. I replace the "argonianmalebody.dds" in Hoodies with the one from Yiff Age and it worked well. I don't know if this is an error but im just letting you know.

When I tried to use the sheath schlong on my female Khajiit SoS said that it was designed for a different shape and a custom race, it then proceeded to not actually appear even though the menu said it was applied. I installed the non yiffy age version and checked nothing extra. I am using the ESL version. Have I installed something wrong or did something go wrong with the mod itself?

Def don't mix yiffy and non-yiffy schlongs.

The female schlong should work on female khajiit, but if it said it wouldn't you don't have the right schlong. Check that you're only loading the schlongs you intend and I'll have a look at this end.

Do you know what could cause me to not beeing able to control bad hoodies shlong with SHIFT+PAGEUP but other shlongs are fine? Everyting worked fine last couple of days till i noticed today that i cant control it anymore. Would that be a script conflict somewhere?

Edited by lol954
13 hours ago, lol954 said:

Do you know what could cause me to not beeing able to control bad hoodies shlong with SHIFT+PAGEUP but other shlongs are fine? Everyting worked fine last couple of days till i noticed today that i cant control it anymore. Would that be a script conflict somewhere?

Whelp i just learn something crucial and i feel dumb because ive done this. The shlong stopped working because my dumbass decided to flag every ESP into ESL without beeing custious and i flagged baddoghoodies esp into an ESL facepalm. I removed it and put it back to esm flag and now its working again. The thing is i downloaded this mod 2 weeks ago and the ESL version didnt exist xD ill just use ESL version from now on :D

Edited by lol954
5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I thought flower girls had their own sex system. Or did that turn into Osex?

neither... well... kinda. Flowergirls adds 6 new working girls around skyrim and a self contained way to interact with them, is my understanding of the mod.

Also i have a problem, schlongs sometimes disappear during scenes, the sheathes are still there, but it seems like the erection itself goes away mid scene. So i have a few questions. Can yiffy age's schlongs and this mod's conflict? This one overrides the esp of YA. Could the problem be  with aroused baka edition? Also, can you make a female ver of the ridged argonian male schlong plz, it looks great.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:36 AM, Bad Dog said:

I'm seeing the disappearing-schlong thing too, but I think it has to do with switching from 3rd person to free camera, or zooming in too close, or something. I'll see if I can chase it down.

how is it going? i tried replacing baka aroused with oslaroused, i can confirm it wasn't it. Also after the schlongs break, they remain broken afterwards, no matter how aroused you get, or if u use the erection spell, you will not see schlongs again until you restart the mod(or rather it has a tendency to remain broken, but sometimes it recovers and starts functioning again). But it will just break again the next time a scene plays so idk what is happening with it. the sheathes etc. remain visible so the mod is obviously not completely broken.

Also, until someone finds a solution, is there an always erect submod for it?

Edited by Dark_Messiah
On 7/21/2022 at 1:17 AM, Bad Dog said:

Maybe post a log covering while the thing happens. I get dicks disappearing briefly, but they always come back.

It's a long one. What i could see from it  is that it equips a new schlong every once in a while. In game, a schlong disappears during a scene. It is random, i deleted a bunch of mods to try and fix this. changing animation stage sometimes brings back the schlongs sometimes it doesn't. I couldn't find the mod causing the problems so far, spent over 4 hours trying to do so, i'm at my wits  end. the last thing i could see in papyrus that gave error messages during scenes was deviously enslaved continued.... i think. The rest i already removed. Removing dec completely corrupted my saves so i'll need to start a new game and reconfigure every mod in mcm so i give up for today. Also, one more thing i find weird,  bdschlongsomething is trying to remove schlongs from corpses, the problem is, said corpses are actually living people, i doubt that this would be a problem, i am simply flailing in the dark atm.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Dark_Messiah
  • 2 weeks later...