Looks like your install is a bit borked.

I think the code is looking for a global value from the esp which isn't there, which suggests your esp and scripts are out of sync. I would download the latest, let the install override everything, and see how it goes.

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Looks like your install is a bit borked.

I think the code is looking for a global value from the esp which isn't there, which suggests your esp and scripts are out of sync. I would download the latest, let the install override everything, and see how it goes.

still doesn't work, im gonna try on a new game to see if its not just some leftover garbo messing with it

Papyrus.0.log

*possibly* if you do a clean remove/replace that will work. 

Something like--remove Hoodies and everything hoodie-related. Load, let the system settle down. Make sure none of the NPCs have schlongs. Save. Clean the save. Load it up, make sure it's working, save. Re-install Hoodies and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

*possibly* if you do a clean remove/replace that will work. 

Something like--remove Hoodies and everything hoodie-related. Load, let the system settle down. Make sure none of the NPCs have schlongs. Save. Clean the save. Load it up, make sure it's working, save. Re-install Hoodies and see what happens.

istg this game is driving me insane. Cleaning the save corrupts my game, even with hoodies removed. Though for some reason, I can load the save after being booted to menu and the schlongs do work as intended...

My save seems to be working fine overall, except having to load it twice and getting a "missing schlongs" warning every time i load (which might be the culprit).

Now, I have no clue how to remove the corrupted game message, if anyone ever encountered something like this, lmk.

New scripts for those who want to test them out. 

Fixes:

• I have an internal value that tracks the current schlong level that wasn't getting updated every time it changed. That might lead to, for example, losing the erection during sex. 
  • In responding to the schlong up/down keys I was checking whether they were *currently* pressed at the time the script got to it, rather than whether they were the reason the script got triggered. That's now fixed.
  • There was some insufficiently-paranoid logic about responding to the various events in the world which might be happening at the same time as other events (SLAroused update during sex, schlong down while under the Erection spell). 
  • I added some more paranoia for better backwards compatibility.

This is just the scripts, so unpack into your Hoodies scripts folder and let me know how it goes. Load and go, everything should continue to work.

Hoodies-scripts.zip

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

New scripts for those who want to test them out. 

Fixes:

• I have an internal value that tracks the current schlong level that wasn't getting updated every time it changed. That might lead to, for example, losing the erection during sex. 
  • In responding to the schlong up/down keys I was checking whether they were *currently* pressed at the time the script got to it, rather than whether they were the reason the script got triggered. That's now fixed.
  • There was some insufficiently-paranoid logic about responding to the various events in the world which might be happening at the same time as other events (SLAroused update during sex, schlong down while under the Erection spell). 
  • I added some more paranoia for better backwards compatibility.

This is just the scripts, so unpack into your Hoodies scripts folder and let me know how it goes. Load and go, everything should continue to work.

Hoodies-scripts.zip 19.2 kB · 3 downloads

This fixed the problem I had with PageUp and sex erections not working!

I'm playing as female using the female sheath, and got my sex tagged as male in sexlab, but when ever sex happens my sheath disappears all together, as like sexlab can not play the male tag for females so it unequippe's  the sheath, but when i tag back to female the sheath stay's on but no hard on? I'm lost as what to try next 

:Edit Turning off hoodies in the mcm and back on seamed to of fixed it, but i don't have the bend up or down, I never did have that working from day one on le when sos first came out, the only way i had it working was with the sos ring 

Edited by dcoe50

Absolutely love this mod, but with the latest version there no longer seems to be a Khajiit schlong. Theres no plugin.

https://gyazo.com/70cbf52d0be8b85b3ec274b579a80185

https://gyazo.com/3b494c3ba1fea5fef407f3beed90ba0d

https://gyazo.com/9dde094c79eec31a34ac4b1535481aef

https://gyazo.com/276ab38eedbf25a0a11a4cc33ce61e16

Edited by The Vulgar Pegasus
On 9/20/2022 at 8:25 AM, Bad Dog said:

@The Vulgar Pegasus The sheath, anthro, and argonian slit schlongs are all rolled up in one Hoodies plugin. Go into the game and you'll see it.

Thanks! Have another question concerning Argonian and Khajiit penises. I had a very hard time using RaceMenu to get the size where I needed it. I had what I thought was a normal Khajiit penis only to suddenly have a hilariously ballooned schlong bigger than my character when erect. I got it down to normal but I still don't know the best way to get it how I want it.

The issue is because it starts inside the sheath I can't see what the shaft looks like. Is there any guide to using RaceMuenu to customize the schlongs?

Edited by The Vulgar Pegasus