Hi, I reinstalled skyrim recently to start new with AE because I assumed by now it should be good. But I'm having trouble getting this to work with SOS. I keep getting different issues almost every time I try, whether it's everyone has SOS, some races have their sheaths while some have SOS, sometimes I get empty space for sheath races, etc. I tried making a new profile in MO2 with the bare minimum to check this in the Alternate Start racemenu and still get weird results. I know I used to use Ungulate Sheaths before AE so it's worked before, but with SOS not really being supported on AE or I can't get it right. I get your ESPs complaining about the missing SOS master (which crashes my game so unchecking it with SOS AE installed at least lets the game start).

* = enabled

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*Cerinian Race.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenu Undress.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*BadDogSchlongCore.esp
*BDUngulates.esp
BDBirdSchlongs.esp
*BDHoodieSchlong.esp
*CellanRace.esp
*CellanNPC.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
*LykaiosReborn.esp
*BDUngulateHoodies.esp
CatRaceSchlongs.esp
*CellanHoodieSchlong.esp
*CellanBBSchlong.esp
*LykaiosSchlongs.esp
*BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
*MCMHelper.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

My current game is AE so I know it basically works. 

Make sure you have the AE patch for SOS. You need the SE kit and then add the AE patch on top of that.

Update to the latest Hoodies (V11) and if it still doesn't work choose one of the issues (like the schlong entirely missing) and let's chase that down.

NEW VERSION UP (V11)

I tried to pull all schlong-related stuff into one mod, with a FOMOD installer. It got kinda wild and hairy. Give it a go and let me know how it works.

I am planning on supporting Bodyslide better, with a full set of sliders for both CBBE and UNP. So far though the only one I've got working is the female horses from Ungulates. If you use that mod, check it out and let me know if there are issues. I think it's all good to go.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

NEW VERSION UP (V11)

I tried to pull all schlong-related stuff into one mod, with a FOMOD installer. It got kinda wild and hairy. Give it a go and let me know how it works.

I am planning on supporting Bodyslide better, with a full set of sliders for both CBBE and UNP. So far though the only one I've got working is the female horses from Ungulates. If you use that mod, check it out and let me know if there are issues. I think it's all good to go.

Did this update fix that arousal problem I had?

23 hours ago, Trevjake09 said:

For some reason the female schlong option in the fomod is not highlighting for me. I have all the requirements I think, but I can't change it from no female schlongs.

Are you using Yiffy Age? If so, females come with so you don't need the separate females option. 

Maybe I should mark the females selected in that case, actually.

Need a little help please!

Where can I find the patch that MO2 shows as a missing master?  I am using the AE addition of Skyrim and have the Saints and Seducers Creation Club mod installed.

MO2 says I need YASaintSeducerPatch.esp as Master required by YASeducerSchlong.esp that this Hoodie mod adds.

Any help is appreciated!

Edited by Mrfishkies

im using fair skin complexion and it seems the head texture is not matching the body, hiding the files "femalebody_1.dds" "femalebody_1_msn.dds" and "femalebody_1_s.dds" does fix the problem, but im wondering if that affects anything...i dont think so as this mod seems to be focused on the genital regions. So then my question is, back before se, we had texblend to fix such problems, but as of se, it doesnt support it. different bsa archives and texture formates and such. what is the program for se/ae that i can use today? in the same breath, ide like to also blend the head texture of the argonion and the body, since im using the mod "Feminine Argonian Textures" by "MONSTERaider"  

Problem is there are so many female body textures that there's no way for the schlongs to match them all. I decided to ship the ones that I use to match the schlongs to. If you want to use others fine--load them after, hide the ones in hoodies, whatever. But they won't be as seamless.

Actually, now that I have a FOMOD, maybe that should be an option.

I got this mod on board and working fine, no problems. 

But is it this mod that makes a Futa girl permanently erect?  I use OSLAroused and knocked the girl's arousal to zero but she stayed rigid.  I don't recall them doing this before loading up Bad Dogs and went back and tested. Sure enough they're limp.

UPDATE:  I think this might have been OSLAroused's NPC baselines.  I dropped those down and this appears to have sorted the problem.

I'll park this here in case anyone else might need this information.

Thanks!

Edited by Bluegunk

Hey everyone, not sure if any of you have or had this issue before, or if it's VR specific, but my balls physics are really wonky. When standing still in VR my balls are swaying like crazy and twist up in a really uncomfortable looking way haha. I just assume it's because I'm playing in VR, but just wanted to double check. I am a Khajiit character using the sheath option. Great mod btw, thank you!