SLAL - Ayasato Animations (28.02.2018)

8 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Not SE compatible isn't entirely accurate, they just need the usual 10 second conversion process and then they work great. 

Awesome anims, I love the standing and BJ, thanks for bringing them over from 9dm. 

Ok, give me a few minutes and i will research this and upload an SE variant.

UPDATE: I dont have Skyrim SE and thus the Creation kit. If anyone wants to convert these animations for me and send me the file i would appreciate it.

23 minutes ago, 27X said:

9damao isn't even kind of the original site, and Ayasato did NOT give redistribution permission from skup unless the entire package was kept together:

※再配布は可です。

※(いないと思うけど)このファイルを使ってお金をとる事はやめて下さい。

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up14246.7z

1. I uploaded the entire package. Its literally the same zip file only renamed...

2. As far as i see this translates to:  Redistribution (is acceptable). Please do not use this file to take any money. - i may be slightly wrong with this i am not a native japanese speaker.

If my redistribution still concerns you, feel free to report it. I don't plan to gain anything from this except the sharing of an amazing animation package and in my opinion, I followed the rules.

12 hours ago, SeveN085 said:

Thanks for your explanation in that other thread. Although just saying, I think the correct section for this would be Downloads-> Skyrim-> Adult Mods-> Animation so it appears here https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/25-animation/

Jepp, I know. If a moderator just happens to see this file, feel free to move it and sorry for this.

I personally think animations for SexLab should be under SL Framework and NOT under Adult Mods but thats just my opinion...

UPDATE: I made screenshots for every Animation and stage so that you can get a better impression of the animations. Enjoy!

20 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

objects are missing

As it should be. These animations are intended for use with objects that are static and already in the game. Please read my file description before commenting on stuff i already wrote in bold ;) 

7 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

As it should be. These animations are intended for use with objects that are static and already in the game. Please read my file description before commenting on stuff i already wrote in bold ;) 

aha, so you can explain me how you can adjust the animations to the chair, to the table etc. easily.....

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

aha, so you can explain me how you can adjust the animations to the chair, to the table etc. easily.....

There is no easy way to do it. You have to move to said surface you want to use an animation on, and modify said animation to fit onto the furniture you're using yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

this is very very good :)  hope the guy makes some more of them :) or anybody else in the same kind of quality fashion,  also i would like to ask has anyone managed to port this pack to Skyrim SE (that would be amaizng)?? (me blind) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, where has this author been all our lives? Haha

EDIT: to those who are wondering how to deal with the lack of furniture, simply press "]" during animation and move your character infront of the furniture you are currently in animation. This will position manually. I actually prefer it this way rather than the prefab furniture that come with  other animations

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I dont know why, but the animations do not show in game in SLAL or Sexlab. It appears in the SLAL log, but then... nothing.

Is there some special thing I forgot? All other animation packs work like intended.

One of the problems that some people had with my uploads (even though this is not mine) is that they couldn't use them when their Pcs locale was set to japanese (or any other non-latin-based language). Make sure you use a western-locale.

Otherwise, i sadly have no idea what might be wrong.

50 minutes ago, XenonS3 said:

One of the problems that some people had with my uploads (even though this is not mine) is that they couldn't use them when their Pcs locale was set to japanese (or any other non-latin-based language). Make sure you use a western-locale.

Otherwise, i sadly have no idea what might be wrong.

Hm... I use english and german language. Very strange :( 

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hm... I use english and german language. Very strange :( 

Hmm. I will try do do some research on that.

In the meantime, please rerun FNIS with "HKX file compatibility check" enabled and upload the following logs afterwards:

\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.xml

Übrigens:

Soso, also ein Deutscher? ;)

Heißt das ich kann wenn es komplizierter wird und mir das englische Vokabular ausgeht in Deutsch weiterschreiben? xD

3 minutes ago, XenonS3 said:

Hmm. I will try do do some research on that.

In the meantime, please rerun FNIS with "HKX file compatibility check" enabled and upload the following logs afterwards:

\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.xml

Übrigens:

Soso, also ein Deutscher? ;)

Heißt das ich kann wenn es komplizierter wird und mir das englische Vokabular ausgeht in Deutsch weiterschreiben? xD

Will try that later. 

Und ja, deutscheland :D
Gibt doch mehr von uns hier als gedacht (auffallend viele sogar :D)