7 hours ago, jinhunik said:

My cloned character has an unusually small head and long neck. I edited the default female skeleton to adjust for this, but nothing changed.

I want to make the head size of my cloned character bigger and the neck length shorter, can you tell me how?

Adjusting the bones in the skeleton.nif doesn't help.
Since the character is animated, the customization will be overridden by the skeleton.hkx.

Without screenshots and a description of the mods used, I can't say why the head etc. is deformed.

You can try the following:
- click clone in the console (id is visible)
- then type disable and enter
- then enable and enter
- alternatively resurrect and enter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I’m dealing with  “no dancers found” error. I’ve added some more dances and extended dance list to 4 pages. I added songs and animations in CK as you have written in the tutorial, and edited the two scripts which both have been successfully compiled. In game the mod works fine showing the four pages correctly and I can set dancers by the spell, but however when starting dance it shows “no dancers found”. By the way I haven’t touched the other two scripts. I don’t know what is the problem and will appreciate your kind help. Many thanks.

3 hours ago, flakeeet said:

Hello. I’m dealing with  “no dancers found” error. I’ve added some more dances and extended dance list to 4 pages. I added songs and animations in CK as you have written in the tutorial, and edited the two scripts which both have been successfully compiled. In game the mod works fine showing the four pages correctly and I can set dancers by the spell, but however when starting dance it shows “no dancers found”. By the way I haven’t touched the other two scripts. I don’t know what is the problem and will appreciate your kind help. Many thanks.

Without seeing the changes in the ESP and the scripts I can't say anything. Feel free to upload it here and I'll take a look.

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's weird. This is from your ESP that you uploaded here.
From_your_Esp.jpg.8fb6312f8636b743e335b019360ac4ad.jpg
Wrong file uploaded or maybe a misunderstanding of Skyrim vs. CK by Modorganizer?

Have you tried to compile the two scripts? And I wonder if you can start dancing using my esp and scripts(it won’t be a problem if choosing music in list 1 as they are originally imbedded I guess?)

I don't have the mod installed at the moment. And no, I'm not testing it in-game - how could that be.

There is a central function that checks the dancers and only one place with the message "no dancer found".

This information should help to find the error.
Another hint. After editing and new compilations, a savegame must be cleaned up. That means deactivate the mod, clean up the save, etc. Activate the mod again.

bool function validateDancer()
    bool isvalid = false
    Int q_Index = 0
        while q_Index < xSMaxN
            actor q_mover = DancerAl[q_Index].getref() as actor
            if q_mover as objectreference != xEmpty.getref()
                isvalid = true
            endIf
            q_Index +=1
        endWhile

return isvalid        

endFunction

Edited by Andy14
14 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I don't have the mod installed at the moment. And no, I'm not testing it in-game - how could that be.

There is a central function that checks the dancers and only one place with the message "no dancer found".

This information should help to find the error.
Another hint. After editing and new compilations, a savegame must be cleaned up. That means deactivate the mod, clean up the save, etc. Activate the mod again.

bool function validateDancer()
    bool isvalid = false
    Int q_Index = 0
        while q_Index < xSMaxN
            actor q_mover = DancerAl[q_Index].getref() as actor
            if q_mover as objectreference != xEmpty.getref()
                isvalid = true
            endIf
            q_Index +=1
        endWhile

return isvalid        

endFunction

After many tests I find the parameters from xDanceQuest can’t pass to xDanceStartEffect, so all of the variables from XDanceQuest are zero including xSMaxN, thus xDanceStartEffect cannot modify q_mover and set isvalid to true. Do you know why this happened?

6 hours ago, flakeeet said:

After many tests I find the parameters from xDanceQuest can’t pass to xDanceStartEffect, so all of the variables from XDanceQuest are zero including xSMaxN, thus xDanceStartEffect cannot modify q_mover and set isvalid to true. Do you know why this happened?

It is always advisable to force the properties to be read in again in quests, magic effects etc. if you have changed scripts.
The order is important for this - in this case, first the quest, then the magic effect.
You can force it by deleting the value assignment of properties, closing the dialog and saving. Then assign the values again and save again.

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

It is always advisable to force the properties to be read in again in quests, magic effects etc. if you have changed scripts.
The order is important for this - in this case, first the quest, then the magic effect.
You can force it by deleting the value assignment of properties, closing the dialog and saving. Then assign the values again and save again.

Thank a lot. I set values again from the beginning and the mod works normal now

15 hours ago, sporky07 said:

Hello here.

Do anyone has these dances?

Or do I have to pay clone real for any of these?

I just like these paired ones.

Is it the end for me?? Will I survive?

The here placed mod is much more nicer compared to the "adds" made by clonereal. This is exactly kitsch and without any sort of face and eye-animations, you can simply forget of all that style of dances. I only see cold-and eye-blindly puppets without any sort of charme. I am very sorry to tell you this truth. Clonereal did some cute stuff-specially when it came to dances. But skyrim is not the right platform to make such intensive things more alive or more realistic. It´s a task in a wrong direction, and I give you the reson:

I prefer ANDY´s way of sorting out those dances which mostly come as parallel dances, which are more better suiting to the game and which spend more fun also for the player. The fun inside of skyrim of this dance-mod is specially this overtuned quality-syncronisation combined with the pretty hash animations, which you can ´t get and see in reality. Means to me that the more you want to make skyrim become real, the more you ´ll get a fresh breeze pushing away your fantasy and your wish to play the game.

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

The here placed mod is much more nicer compared to the "adds" made by clonereal. This is exactly kitsch and without any sort of face and eye-animations, you can simply forget of all that style of dances. I only see cold-and eye-blindly puppets without any sort of charme. I am very sorry to tell you this truth. Clonereal did some cute stuff-specially when it came to dances. But skyrim is not the right platform to make such intensive things more alive or more realistic. It´s a task in a wrong direction, and I give you the reson:

I prefer ANDY´s way of sorting out those dances which mostly come as parallel dances, which are more better suiting to the game and which spend more fun also for the player. The fun inside of skyrim of this dance-mod is specially this overtuned quality-syncronisation combined with the pretty hash animations, which you can ´t get and see in reality. Means to me that the more you want to make skyrim become real, the more you ´ll get a fresh breeze pushing away your fantasy and your wish to play the game.

Ok dude, that's your opinion. I don't like Kpop or choreography stuff. I like paired dances. I saw holtoff'55 made a mod with at least 4 paired dances,  I got 2. Worth. 

4 hours ago, sporky07 said:

Ok dude, that's your opinion. I don't like Kpop or choreography stuff. I like paired dances. I saw holtoff'55 made a mod with at least 4 paired dances,  I got 2. Worth.

Holtoff didn't make a mod, he stole a mod. And the origin of von Holtoff's dances are also more than doubtful.

But basically none of that matters.

The mod here is just a base - you can choose the type of music and dances yourself.

That's why I wrote the mod and the tutorial - so that everyone can do what they want.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Holtoff didn't make a mod, he stole a mod. And the origin of von Holtoff's dances are also more than doubtful.

But basically none of that matters.

The mod here is just a base - you can choose the type of music and dances yourself.

That's why I wrote the mod and the tutorial - so that everyone can do what they want.

I've never seen these anywhere else.

Must have been the Gray Fox, Archmage, Skooma dance stealer 55.