Hey Netherworks, next time you update your framework, can you add a way to force followers like Auri to join? Her and Arwedyn do not have their dialogue to join working right as they either do not show up at all or they do not follow at all.

Hey Netherworks , thank you for keeping the mod here updated .
wouldnt it be a valid Workaround , to make a Nexus modpage that only has the Description of your mod + a github link and a empty Download ? 

like how this Modpage works : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46208 
just so you can get a idea what i mean , since my english is not great. 

i think that would be a valid workaround for those new Nexus guidelines. 

Edited by Doboulgyser
9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Yup I have combat awareness, improved stealth ai and enhanced sneaking active. Just had my ass handed to me while commander bob just stood there alternating between crouching and standing everytime I came out of bleedout :( . I think my problem is I stealth attack with a bow once I get found out i.e eye indicator is open i should pop out of crouching but out of habit i stay crouching :( 

Does NFF check for a certain animation type for followers for like sneaking? Does it see a bleedout animation as sneaking? Sorry for so many questions and thanks!

yes, tailSneakIdle, tailSneakLocomotion anim event and it tries to count cycles for false positives - pretty sure when I wrote it, a drop to the floor from a height by the player can register a false positive.

What is allowing the player to go into bleedout, is it a mod? I thought player just dies unless it is brawling combat.

10 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

What does UNI mean in the downloads? I play with SE so is the one with SE at the end the one I need despite it being so much older? I have the 2.7.7 version.

UNIversal i guess, as it contains the LE and SE Versions.

2.7.7 is still the actual version, nothing changed yet, so no need to download and install this one by now, if not only to show some love.^^

12 hours ago, onkalabonka said:

UNIversal i guess, as it contains the LE and SE Versions.

2.7.7 is still the actual version, nothing changed yet, so no need to download and install this one by now, if not only to show some love.^^

Thanks for explaining!

7 hours ago, willrun4fun said:

I also play as a sneak archer and have trouble getting my follower to do anything.  I'll try standing up now.

I'm on 2.7.6 so should I update?  I don't use sandboxing or any of that.  Just curious if I should mess with it.

There was a cyclic issue with the auto-import feature, particularly Serana. If you keep auto-import off in 2.7.6, you should be fine. It was on by default for Serana. Another moment of brilliance by me :D (oops).

2.7.8. will have some small fixes, you could wait and see if those apply to you.

For some reason this isn't showing up in my MCM. It's near the bottom of my LO. Only conflicts were the aforementioned bear/trap scripts. I've tried "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" with no luck. This is also on a new game.

Edit - Really weird thing is that if I disable the mod and then run the MCM refresher command, the number of MCM menus it registers is one less than before I removed it. It's like the MCM is there, but not refreshing--which is the whole point of the console command, but I dunno. The spells for command/summon are both present, and I received messages that it was installed during starting the new game.

Edited by wollboi
On 7/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, Netherworks said:

There was a cyclic issue with the auto-import feature, particularly Serana. If you keep auto-import off in 2.7.6, you should be fine. It was on by default for Serana. Another moment of brilliance by me :D (oops).

2.7.8. will have some small fixes, you could wait and see if those apply to you.

When is it safe to manage Serana?  Wait until after the questline for Dawnguard is complete?

Ive always preferred this Follower mod but I have one question/ request. Is it possible to have "Follower Goes on Trip" Compatibility in the future? by this I mean in regards to if you have a stronghold or player home. If any of your followers in a stronghold are sent on a "trip" using FGT I believe the quest priority for the stronghold is higher than the on for going on a trip. The only way to get it to work is to make the follower you want to go on a trip follow you > order them to wait > then send them on a trip. after a while if you have a decent amount of followers things can start to get packed and strange using this work around.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, willrun4fun said:

When is it safe to manage Serana?  Wait until after the questline for Dawnguard is complete?

i started to manage her with Nethers right after the Quest with the Moth Priest was complete. Didn't run in any issues till Soul Carne. After that i didn't play this save anymore but i think it's safe

@Netherworks Longtime fan, first-time poster! First, I love this mod. Years of (painstakingly) modding all versions of Skyrim got me used to the hit/miss nature of controlling companions. This mod's systems are nothing short of revolutionary. The level of control and ability to effortlessly apply that control in-game has changed my play style and re-energized my relationship with Skyrim. (Yay, I can have a full party of companions!)

My question is: is it advisable to upgrade my 2.6.6 version to your new 2.7.7 version, in a save spanning hundreds of hours? My lockdown baby last summer was almost 2 weeks of tweaking a ludicrous number of mods into my best playthrough yet, and I would love to play with your fixes and the many improvements detailed in your included changelog. Willing to take all precautions (backing up data folder/MO2 info, following your midgame installation steps, etc.). Dawnguard not yet started, so Serana not an issue. How leery should I be?!

Erikose

Great mod.

Upgrading to 2.7.7 with Serana in the team, I can't import Vilja anymore (no import dialog) after the NWS quest reset. Serana import and standard followers work ok. If upgraded without Serana, I keep Vilja as there is no forced NWS quest reset.  Is there a new restriction for Vilja or I missing something ?

On 7/6/2021 at 10:12 AM, wollboi said:

For some reason this isn't showing up in my MCM. It's near the bottom of my LO. Only conflicts were the aforementioned bear/trap scripts. I've tried "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" with no luck. This is also on a new game.

Edit - Really weird thing is that if I disable the mod and then run the MCM refresher command, the number of MCM menus it registers is one less than before I removed it. It's like the MCM is there, but not refreshing--which is the whole point of the console command, but I dunno. The spells for command/summon are both present, and I received messages that it was installed during starting the new game.

I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but I'd maybe try setting the flag again and changing cells (like from exterior to interior) and see if it shows up.

On 7/8/2021 at 7:00 AM, willrun4fun said:

I'd wait until you at least bring her to the castle first time and drop her off. Then import her after the conversation about the moth priest w/ Isran. You may need to export her temporarily during the part where you gather ingredients in Valerica's study to go to the Soul Cairn.  This is because parts of it are package-based without a scene.