Estrus Chaurus for SE

6 hours ago, Gaussz said:

I have a problem, the mod does not register the animations, I have the patch so that sexlab can register 2000 animations, so I still have space and I have not reached the limit.

If I go to the mcm menu, the options to enable animations are grayed out, they don't come out in SLAL to register them either.

I have already created a new game and the problem persists.

I had this issue in the past, what I found worked for me was to start a new game, install sexlab and sexlab creatures, save can exit to main menu.  Reload and wait for this mod's mcm to show and make sure it has the animations registered then go to SLAL and load the rest of my animations.

EDIT: Never mind, his only fixes Estrus, not Estrus Chaurus 

Just a heads up to anyone having problems with the animobjects showing up in animations (the ones people usually have issues with is tentacle double), be sure you do not have anything taking up slot 60, as this is where those objects show up. In my case, it was BHUNP's havok object. For BHUNP and 3BA you need to disable SMP mode in order to get it to work, or just change the slot for the havok object.

I do not know if this was obvious, but I have been trying to figure it out all day ?

I'm using this with SLIF, and the body changes aren't occuring; no breast/belly/butt growth at all. It isn't registering with SLIF on pregnancy either. I'm using bodymorph scaling in SLIF and after a brief look at EC+'s skeleton menu I suspect the problem is that it exclusively uses nodes or NIOverride for scaling. Can someone confirm this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, JoylessPrawn said:

Hiya, 

I'm having issues using this mod via vortex. I download and install everything just fine. I've got all the requirements, installed, deployed, checked that the plugin is active, run FNIS but when I jump into the game the mod doesn't boot up at all and is not available via the directory. 

Do any of you have any inkling why this might be happening?

Any help greatly appreciated! 

Thanks

Try saving and loading your game. That'll get the mod to appear in the menu at least.

On 2/10/2021 at 4:31 PM, JoylessPrawn said:

Hiya, 

I'm having issues using this mod via vortex. I download and install everything just fine. I've got all the requirements, installed, deployed, checked that the plugin is active, run FNIS but when I jump into the game the mod doesn't boot up at all and is not available via the directory. 

Do any of you have any inkling why this might be happening?

Any help greatly appreciated! 

Thanks

On 2/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, PuddyTat said:

Try saving and loading your game. That'll get the mod to appear in the menu at least.

If i understand what you are saying - your mod menu doesn't show up.

A) If the saving/loading doesn't work I would try this.

(I assume your using SKSE, i dont always remember what mod requires what- but assuming SKSE.

1) Load the game
2) Open console menu- usually the (~) key.
3) type:    setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Its been my experience at least that when mod menus dont show up - and ive double checked, triple checked proper installation a dozen times - that the problem is SKSE is either slow or just kind of unresponsive, when "installing" a new menu.

b) 95% of the time I dont get a menu to show up - using the above has fixed it.

I would also recommend making a  .txt file in your game folder.   Call the txt file what ever you want, I happen to call mine mcmsk.txt

The file would look just like this:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

then save it.

To run it, repeat step 1 and 2.

step 3 would be:

Type mcmsk.txt   and hit enter.   substitute whatever you called your file for mcmsk.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Working on adding an animation for the eggs to actually *pop* out of the host, however I don't really understand scripting and even how to get an animation I made to work in game, so asking here.

What script is responsible for adding the parasite eggs into the game? Hoping to figure out which it is without having to learn to read scripts LOL

Edit: Doing this for my own use, if I'm infringing on anything lmk. 

On 3/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, nononysss said:

Any tips on getting belly inflation to work with 3BA? Do I need an external mod (like inflation framework)? Or is my XPMSSE version (4.72 / 4.80) not good?

Go to Page 7. I use 3BA and there's a patch there - appeared to work on my previous playthru for the belly. I have just started a new game so haven't tried yet. I do not use SLIF.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the animation to work after being spitted on by the chaurus. I have set the chance of tentacle attack to 100% but nothing is coming out. I'm being poisoned that's for sure. No god mod or anything to interfere as i have read in the pages 10 here.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i use this with Nemesis, and the way to use it is  from another guy guide i follow, i will copy it to here

Source: 

1. Install Nemesis just below FNIS (but DON'T activate the mod yet!)

2. Run FNIS normally

Reveal hidden contents
3, Create your 'FNIS Output' from overwrite and activate it

4. Now deactivate the main mod for FNIS and activate Nemesis

5. Run the update.

6. Now select 'Jump Behaviour Overhaul', 'Movement Behaviour Overhaul' and 'TK Dodge' (works for SE as well) in the list.

7. Let Nemesis run through

8. Create your 'Nemesis Output' from overwrite, activate it and let it overwrite 'FNIS Output'

9. Done

Also after the patch at page 7 the Belly node of 3BA work perfectly, but sadly the breast node refuse to change.

Old CBBE skeleton work fine with breast but the belly node is non existence anw.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, Wayane said:

I can't seem to get the animation to work after being spitted on by the chaurus. I have set the chance of tentacle attack to 100% but nothing is coming out. I'm being poisoned that's for sure. No god mod or anything to interfere as i have read in the pages 10 here.

You need to register the animation in the MCM. Go to EC and check the register box. It should load the animation from Estrus from then on.

Atleast that's what i do to make it works.

I've been having issues with my character's skin becoming super glossy whenever I either take off or put on armor. The bug can be fixed by quick save / quick loading, but this is gets annoying.

I found a fix that mentioned removing a line of code called "estrusfemalebody_1_s.dds" from the present's .jslot, which worked for a bit until it didn't.

Has anyone run into this problem while using anything Estrus related?

I just tried to replicate this issue without any estrus mods installed, and it was still present. Meaning to me it probably isn't an issue with estrus.

8 hours ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

I've been having issues with my character's skin becoming super glossy whenever I either take off or put on armor. The bug can be fixed by quick save / quick loading, but this is gets annoying.

I found a fix that mentioned removing a line of code called "estrusfemalebody_1_s.dds" from the present's .jslot, which worked for a bit until it didn't.

Has anyone run into this problem while using anything Estrus related?

I just tried to replicate this issue without any estrus mods installed, and it was still present. Meaning to me it probably isn't an issue with estrus.

I meet this bug too, even worse, it make follower stop responding to anything.

But the Estrus debug spell from Estrus fix it quite well.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:37 PM, Sinicero said:

Ok so i use this with Nemesis, and the way to use it is  from another guy guide i follow, i will copy it to here

Thanks for that! 

Actually, I dropped FNIS completely. I did run the two side by side for a while (like in your instructions), but decided to drop FNIS because Fore has retired.

So I guess Nemesis' lack of creature compatibility affects this mod.  I don't really wish to go back to running FNIS and Nemesis side by side again.

Cheers for the information; I appreciate you taking the time out to answer.   ?

On 4/7/2021 at 10:26 PM, Sinicero said:

I meet this bug too, even worse, it make follower stop responding to anything.

But the Estrus debug spell from Estrus fix it quite well.

I wouldn't have thought to use the estrus debug spell. I don't have time to test right now, but is it a permanent fix? I know that quicksaving and quick loading "fixe" the issue, but I am getting tired of doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~

Someone probably already asked this, but I will still ask for help.

How can you actually have the estrus animations play? Like I get attacked by a tentacle but my character just stands there and moans. Impregnation works just not the animation, tentacle and ooze aren't visible either. I am using SE as well btw.

I had the problem, that the animations aren't working anymore and when I... "played" with an Chaurus nothing happend, like the mod is broken and now I find out, it's the new version from Simple Slavery 6.3.10 (?) can this be? When I deaktivate this mod, then everything it it's working again. This two mods are far away from each other, but maybe there are some problems here, or is it just me and something with the load order?

On 11/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, robbedragon said:

I keep getting this error in FNIS. I am using the XXL version of Fnis.

"Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible"

Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the files I'm using.

EstrusForSkyrimSE V220

Estrus Chaurus for SE 

and the spider/dwemer add ons.

I fixed that part up there! :D Joy! Now to figure out the bottom part.

Edit 2: I have fully fixed my problem! :D 

What did you do? I have this exact problem and I've read this thing like 3 times now I'm really struggling to find the one bit of info I need to rid me of this error...I'm trying to get rid of the stupid T-pose problem. If I can just do that, then I should have it working 100%.

Edit: I re-read it all again and I may have found a solution. Does anyone have a copy of v4.34. I think the FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.htx file in 4.37 was accidentally swapped for an oldrim one (it keeps giving me that error in FNIS). Someone on a previous page said 4.34 has the right file, but I don't know where to find a copy of v4.34.