Estrus Chaurus for SE

3 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

@Stiffon, one last question, when you installed XP32, do you remember which skeleton that you used?  I am not sure if that plays any role in it but want to eliminate all variables.

image.thumb.png.a94d0cb569ebefbef6ecb42ecba251dd.png

I usually just stick with the default settings for cbpc etc - a little bouncy, and so on.

edit - oh the XP32 install - I would have just gone with whatever the defaults were. Been a while, but I find there is rarely any need for the average user to change the default in some of these mods.

Edited by Stiffon
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently using Estrus Chaurus V4.371SE tried to uninstall it but causes my saved file to be corrupted. The same thing happens when installing V4.380se. On the MCM I have a -2 for how many are infected I think this could be the problem. Are there any steps to update to V4.380se on mid playthrough?

6 hours ago, Aetio said:

Currently using Estrus Chaurus V4.371SE tried to uninstall it but causes my saved file to be corrupted. The same thing happens when installing V4.380se. On the MCM I have a -2 for how many are infected I think this could be the problem. Are there any steps to update to V4.380se on mid playthrough?

While it is never a good idea to remove mods like EC+ mid play through, you can try to clean the save with Fallrim tools from Nexus. If that doesn't work, then a new game will be required for the update.

2 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

I don't know what's wrong exactly as I seem to have no log offering errors, but my Estrus Chaurus SE menu on MCM seems to hang indefinitely when I click a tab. Every other menu is fine and there's nothing overwriting it, so I have nothing to go on as to why this is happening. Are there any possible explanations?

The more animations you have installed the longer it takes. If you have too many animations installed it will fail completly.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The more animations you have installed the longer it takes. If you have too many animations installed it will fail completly.

I hadn't actually tampered with the animations any but with enough patience, I managed to see the animations menu in the EC MCM for it and enabled them, which for some reason suddenly resolved the issue of the menu hanging in general.

26 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

I hadn't actually tampered with the animations any but with enough patience, I managed to see the animations menu in the EC MCM for it and enabled them, which for some reason suddenly resolved the issue of the menu hanging in general.

I didn't heard of a solution to this: Its the same with ZAZ and Scent of Sex: Whenever a menu has to check for anims it takes longer for every anim pack that is installed. Sometimes it seems like the menu is frozen...

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 7:22 AM, Papersword said:

I'm using the latest 3BA and none of the morphs work. Breasts, belly, or butt. I grabbed the script updates quite a few pages back, but still no morphs. Anyone on the latest 3BA have it working?

Last I checked the belly was working on 2.06 (posted a couple pics earlier in the thread - would have to check again. Never managed to get boobs working.

3 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

Last I checked the belly was working on 2.06 (posted a couple pics earlier in the thread - would have to check again. Never managed to get boobs working.

Ah, thank you. I just needed someone to verify that it's an issue on my end not with the latest 3BA. I updated Racemenu a little bit ago and got my real-time morphs back (previously they would only update after an armour change) so hopefully that fixes the belly here.

Has anyone ever seen viable chaurus eggs after going through the 3 days preg cycle and birthing 28 eggs...that have hatched?  If so what steps did you take.  I've just seen the eggs lay on the ground forever.  Nothing ever happens with the eggs.  My pc has been through the preg cycle a couple of times, nothing happens with eggs.  I always just pick the eggs up after a few days.

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Has anyone ever seen viable chaurus eggs after going through the 3 days preg cycle and birthing 28 eggs...that have hatched?  If so what steps did you take.  I've just seen the eggs lay on the ground forever.  Nothing ever happens with the eggs.  My pc has been through the preg cycle a couple of times, nothing happens with eggs.  I always just pick the eggs up after a few days.

I don't think the eggs that drop are the ones that actually hatch. With the fertility slider set at max, give birth, then check the Hatchery section of the MCM. There should be at least a couple entries there stating a location and time (dd/hh) before they hatch. After that time there will be tiny chaurus' running around being very loud. At least that what I've experienced.

On 8/22/2021 at 3:22 PM, Papersword said:

I'm using the latest 3BA and none of the morphs work. Breasts, belly, or butt. I grabbed the script updates quite a few pages back, but still no morphs. Anyone on the latest 3BA have it working?

Estrus Chaurus works with bone scaling. So Body morphs will not work until someone does a complete rewrite....

1 hour ago, Papersword said:

I don't think the eggs that drop are the ones that actually hatch. With the fertility slider set at max, give birth, then check the Hatchery section of the MCM. There should be at least a couple entries there stating a location and time (dd/hh) before they hatch. After that time there will be tiny chaurus' running around being very loud. At least that what I've experienced.

Hey thanks, Ill do some more preg cycles to see if I can get some to hatch.  What I'd like to see, well the chaurus queen from DBF's parasite mod lacks any preg cycle and birthing of eggs...and the 10 chaurus brood just given to ya.  I'd to see hatched chaurus from this mod that you can add to your brood in parasite mod...make the queen work at it to build up her brood.  wishful thinking.

Edited by leesjig
5 minutes ago, T-lam said:

All the eggs dropping on the floor produce hatchlings. When I leave them, I cannot fast travel to this place.

Had them even in houses, castles etc.

How?  ok I'll double check my mcm settings.  Prolly just have something wrong in the mcm settings.  Don't pick up the eggs right?  Just leave on ground for days I guess.  I'll re-try a preg cycle until I get right.

19 minutes ago, T-lam said:

All the eggs dropping on the floor produce hatchlings. When I leave them, I cannot fast travel to this place.

12 minutes ago, leesjig said:

How?  ok I'll double check my mcm settings.  Prolly just have something wrong in the mcm settings.  Don't pick up the eggs right?  Just leave on ground for days I guess.  I'll re-try a preg cycle until I get right.

Hmm. I know the fertility setting's maximum is 25 percent or something similar. Which is what I have it set as. I've always picked them all up though. After picking up maybe 8 or 9 there's 3 in the Hatchery section of the MCM. Though, maybe I have brought them with me to another cell. I'd say to keep an eye on the Hatchery section after laying the eggs and go from there.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Estrus Chaurus works with bone scaling. So Body morphs will not work until someone does a complete rewrite....

Ah, I thought so. Same with SL Parasites. Which, depending on the kind of 3BA install setting, would line up with the belly working, but nothing else. Maybe I'll have a look into it. It's a shame that user who posted the Body Morphing scripts pages ago didn't post the source. Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks has a good example of pushing morphs through every type of framework (SLIF, Body Morph, NIO). Could be a starting point to cannibalize from.

32 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Ah, I thought so. Same with SL Parasites. Which, depending on the kind of 3BA install setting, would line up with the belly working, but nothing else. Maybe I'll have a look into it. It's a shame that user who posted the Body Morphing scripts pages ago didn't post the source. Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks has a good example of pushing morphs through every type of framework (SLIF, Body Morph, NIO). Could be a starting point to cannibalize from.

During 3 day preg cycle my pc's ass swells up huge and her pregnancy belly bulges out pretty good.  I'll have to post what I'm using in a bit after work.  For starts I'm using slif, morph modus, etc...I'll have to look in a bit.

7 hours ago, leesjig said:

During 3 day preg cycle my pc's ass swells up huge and her pregnancy belly bulges out pretty good.  I'll have to post what I'm using in a bit after work.  For starts I'm using slif, morph modus, etc...I'll have to look in a bit.

Yeah I was looking at SLIF to get Chaurus and Parasite morphs working, I found it a bit of a hassle the last time I used it. I think some of the pregnancy belly morphs work for Parasites in SLIF, but not the breasts. Maybe I'll just have to install SLIF on a new character when I get to that. Mid-game wasn't giving me the best results. Can only pray one day EC and Parasites get a rework. BlueFrog did say they wanted to move over to SSE entirely so. But, looking at the code of Chaurus, I don't think that's a project I could tackle.

3 hours ago, Papersword said:

Yeah I was looking at SLIF to get Chaurus and Parasite morphs working, I found it a bit of a hassle the last time I used it. I think some of the pregnancy belly morphs work for Parasites in SLIF, but not the breasts. Maybe I'll just have to install SLIF on a new character when I get to that. Mid-game wasn't giving me the best results. Can only pray one day EC and Parasites get a rework. BlueFrog did say they wanted to move over to SSE entirely so. But, looking at the code of Chaurus, I don't think that's a project I could tackle.

Same here: For me it was just another mod that I wanted to have converted to SE. But I'm just a porter. I hoped that they finally give in and add back bone scaling so we don't have to struggle with that. But for a real remake we need a skilled modder. I will hand it over to any volunteer. And since Banemaster is just a caretaker, I guess that permissions will not be a problem. 

12 hours ago, T-lam said:

Nope. Not all produce hatchlings - same was true in LE. A % of them produce hatchlings.

As stated already, we really need someone with talent to redo this mod. Maybe they could also add a tie-in to Fertility Mode for creature pregnancy?! :P

1 hour ago, Stiffon said:

Nope. Not all produce hatchlings - same was true in LE. A % of them produce hatchlings.

As stated already, we really need someone with talent to redo this mod. Maybe they could also add a tie-in to Fertility Mode for creature pregnancy?! :P

Yeah. With Fertility Mode having a hook for creature insemination built in, I was pretty disappointed there wasn't an addon out there for it.