Estrus Chaurus for SE

On 5/3/2021 at 9:09 PM, lorddane said:

. I think the FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.htx file in 4.37 was accidentally swapped for an oldrim one (it keeps giving me that error in FNIS). Someone on a previous page said 4.34 has the right file, but I don't know where to find a copy of v4.34.

I'm running 4.37se and don't appear to have any issues. Tried on Chaurus and animations played from their spit attack, pregnancy and birth all played out - haven't managed to initiate a Chaurus animation though - might have to try Hentai to do that.

Can someone please explain to me what the breeder parasite exactly does? I got the chaurus to infect me with the breeder but no eggs. how exactly does this mod work? I'm sure the original mod page would be a major help if it didn't get taken down. Appreciation in advance!

On 5/23/2021 at 7:10 AM, seatou said:

Does breast and butt growth not work with 3BBB?

It works for me with 3BBB (well breast and belly do, I have glute (butt) turned off) - which version of 3BA you using? I haven't updated to the new one yet as in middle of a playthru and I think it might affect several mods I have installed.

edit - there's a file some pages back you need to grab for 3BBB iirc.

9 hours ago, mrMoist said:

After my PC got infected and layed eggs their body never returned to normal. fixing nodes in the menu didn't work

I haven't had this happen. What body you using? Something is likely overwriting this mod - have you tried moving it in your load order?

2 hours ago, Stiffon said:

I haven't had this happen. What body you using? Something is likely overwriting this mod - have you tried moving it in your load order?

I'm using cbbe. The initial bodymorphs work but my pc always has a little gut afterwards. If I restart my game the body will be normal for a few seconds before getting the bump again.

2 hours ago, mrMoist said:

I'm using cbbe. The initial bodymorphs work but my pc always has a little gut afterwards. If I restart my game the body will be normal for a few seconds before getting the bump again.

I'm using 3BA, but that is cbbe based. Do you have anything like inflation framework? Maybe you have a mod that has a residual slider (like ES+se does for the boobs)?

Edit - I use Soulgem Oven 4 for pregnancy and that has sliders that affect the pc/npc weight during and after - have you waited a period of time in game to see if the effect passes? I've never timed it, but eventually the 'chubbiness' fades after pregnancy. I've not checked to see if it affects this mod, but I don't think it would.

Edited by Stiffon
6 hours ago, Stiffon said:

I'm using 3BA, but that is cbbe based. Do you have anything like inflation framework? Maybe you have a mod that has a residual slider (like ES+se does for the boobs)?

Edit - I use Soulgem Oven 4 for pregnancy and that has sliders that affect the pc/npc weight during and after - have you waited a period of time in game to see if the effect passes? I've never timed it, but eventually the 'chubbiness' fades after pregnancy. I've not checked to see if it affects this mod, but I don't think it would.

Yeah I use inflation framework. I have waited in game to see if that makes the chubbiness fade but it doesn't, I also did switch to 3ba on an unrelated note.

3 hours ago, mrMoist said:

I also did switch to 3ba on an unrelated note.

Did you grab the updated dll file from a few pages back? Been a while, but iirc, there's a 3BA update you need for it to work that was posted a few pages back?!

Has anyone managed to get this working for vr? If so What steps did you take to make it work?

I currently have an issue where I cant get any incubating eggs, I get the healing effect and the debuff but nothing is listed in the hatchery, and nothing happens birth wise.

Here, ported EC+ V4.380 for SSE by me. Mainly modify the SSE's nif files according to the LE to Updated Tentacle Double Animation support. thanks for @Code Serpent and @Bane Master. with @Bane Master's permission.

You can try it :)

Estrus Chaurus V4.380SE updated on 210210611.7z

To view the change log, please visit the link below:

Edited by tznvlw
Updated to version 4.380SE
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 2:50 AM, Stiffon said:

Did you grab the updated dll file from a few pages back? Been a while, but iirc, there's a 3BA update you need for it to work that was posted a few pages back?!

@Stiffon, you mentioned grabbing the updated .dll file.  I look through out this entire thread and I didn't see a .dll update.

I did grab the script updates that @Patchman did.  Had my PC infected but nothing happened with inflation.  I have this version of the 3BA Body CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

What version are you using?  Also, are you running SLIF with this, I am not.

14 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

@Stiffon, you mentioned grabbing the updated .dll file.  I look through out this entire thread and I didn't see a .dll update.

I did grab the script updates that @Patchman did.  Had my PC infected but nothing happened with inflation.  I have this version of the 3BA Body CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

What version are you using?  Also, are you running SLIF with this, I am not.

I was using the previous version - I have just updated to v2.06, so I guess I should go test if EC+ still works!?! I didn't think about that when I updated - did the update because I wanted to use one of COCO's outfits that didn't work well on old version. I will check and let you know.

Edit - I am not running SLIF - tried it but found it messed up my setup and I was too lazy to sort out the complexities of it's MCM.

Edited by Stiffon

@saberTech2171 so, the belly node works, but the boobs do not. Doubt I have the abilities to fix this, so will likely live with it and hope someone with the knowledge updates EC+SE at some point to work with 3BA properly. Haven't tested birthing yet.

Edit - Pregnancy is from a spit attack from a Chaurus at Frostflow Lighthouse basement. (can just see the dead critter in background of 2nd pic).

20210629233951_1.jpg

20210629234452_1.jpg

Edited by Stiffon
7 hours ago, Stiffon said:

@saberTech2171 so, the belly node works, but the boobs do not. Doubt I have the abilities to fix this, so will likely live with it and hope someone with the knowledge updates EC+SE at some point to work with 3BA properly. Haven't tested birthing yet.

Edit - Pregnancy is from a spit attack from a Chaurus at Frostflow Lighthouse basement. (can just see the dead critter in background of 2nd pic).

Reveal hidden contents

20210629233951_1.jpg

20210629234452_1.jpg

Ok, can you send screen shots of the settings that you are using for EC+?

Trying to write a little mod/script for SSE version of this using the

;************************************
;**Estrus Chaurus Public Interface **
;************************************

Please could someone tell me what "self" should be replaced by in the line below:

ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, self)                 ; Form            Pass the calling form to the event

Please could you give me an example of it in action as this bit is beyond my humble knowledge.

Many thanks