SLAL SE Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] (2023-11-04)

SLAL SE Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] (2023-11-04)

View File

These are a few animations I've put together using Blender. Right now it's just three horse animation intended to liven up the non-consensual options for SexLab Aroused Creatures SE. I am by no means an experienced animator and the workflow for this is tortuous, so I'm not sure when or if I'll be doing any more.

Requirements

Fore's New Idles in Skyrim, run Generate FNIS for Users after installing.    

Sexlab Animation Loader SSE and all of its requirements.

Animated Beast Cocks for the labelled ABC animation.

Installation
Install with the mod manager of choice (see Known Issues below). Run Generate FNIS for Users. Once in-game go to the SLAL MCM select SRB Creatures, enable the animation and select Register Animations.

Update

Install over existing installation and run Generate FNIS for Users. Enable new animations in SLAL MCM. New names may not display for existing animations in UI.

Creature Animations

• SRB (Horse) Horse Aggressive Doggy - 5 Stages
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Aggressive Doggy 2 - 6 Stages
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Cowgirl - 7 Stages
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Aggressive Missionary - 5 Stages
  • SRB (Horse) Horse ABC Aggressive Doggy - 5 Stages (requires Animated Beast Cocks)

Change Log

Spoiler

SLAL SE Animation by Sailing Rebel [SRB] v3.00 - 2023-11-04

• Added: One new horse animation: SRB (Horse) Horse ABC Aggressive Doggy - 5 Stages. This uses an animated penis, requiring Animated Beast Cocks or similar.
  • Changed: altered naming convention.

SLAL SE Animation by Sailing Rebel [SRB] v2.00 - 2018-08-09

• Added: One new horse animation: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Doggy 2 - 6 stages.
  • Added: Custom khajiit / argonian tail animation for all stages.
  • Changed: Animation naming updated to match current convention.
  • Changed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 5 replaced with alternate position that is actually possible for the character to reach from the previous stage.
  • Fixed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 3 replaced with alternate animation which should not cause IK glitching.

Known Issues

• An apparent bug in later versions of NMM may prevent proper installation. Renaming the mod file to remove spaces from the name is reported to work around this. Switching to Mod Organizer 2 is highly recommended.
  • The animations have been created using UUNP/CBBE and the nude meshes from the current MNC/ABC, all at scale 1.0. Using other meshes and/or not using Even Actor's Height in the SexLab options may result in clipping and/or misalignment, which may be fixed by editing the positions in SexLab.
  • These animations are not intended to be in any way "realistic."

License
CC BY-SA 4.0

• 1 month later...

• Changed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 5 replaced with alternate position that is actually possible for the character to reach from the previous stage.
  • Fixed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 3 replaced with alternate animation which should not cause IK glitching.
49 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

An SRB animation update?  Am I dreaming?

Not sure if you plan on extending this update to LE or not, but even if I can't use it right now thanks for sharing your efforts.  Your horse animations are my go-to whenever your Aroused Creatures mod causes a horse to feel frisky... and my PC isn't exactly feeling it at the moment.

35 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

An SRB animation update?  Am I dreaming?

Not sure if you plan on extending this update to LE or not, but even if I can't use it right now thanks for sharing your efforts.  Your horse animations are my go-to whenever your Aroused Creatures mod causes a horse to feel frisky... and my PC isn't exactly feeling it at the moment.

I'm going to try backporting this version but my Oldrim install has been hosed for a while so I may not be able to test it properly.

Realistically the LE mods are going to be left as-is after this and development will only continue on the SE versions. While I understand that there are those with LE builds that they have put a lot of time into and others that have unported mods that they feel they cannot play without, the issue is I barely have time to work on one set of mods without having to maintain two branches for each. My apologies to those users but it's just the way things are.

21 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Okay, this is a blind LE backport of the latest version if anyone would like to test it:

SLAL LE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0 .7z

All I've done is drop the un-converted HKX files into the LE Data folder, run Generate FNIS for Modders and archived everything with the new behaviour files.

Works flawlessly for me - replaced the 1.0 version completely with this version and the animations I tested worked just fine, including the adjustments to the missionary animation stages 3 and 5.

The new animation is excellent and matches up great with your previous work's style, and I'm honestly really impressed you managed to pull off those animations for the horse.  The female actually looks trapped, which I didn't think would really be possible with Skyrim's horse model without props or furniture.  Thanks for taking the time to backport it for those of us still propping our oldrim installs up with toothpicks.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Works flawlessly for me - replaced the 1.0 version completely with this version and the animations I tested worked just fine, including the adjustments to the missionary animation stages 3 and 5.

The new animation is excellent and matches up great with your previous work's style, and I'm honestly really impressed you managed to pull off those animations for the horse.  The female actually looks trapped, which I didn't think would really be possible with Skyrim's horse model without props or furniture.  Thanks for taking the time to backport it for those of us still propping our oldrim installs up with toothpicks.

Great, glad you like it. And thanks for testing.

I'll post this as an LE update.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just uploaded a new version of SLAL SE Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] v03.0 - 2023-11-04.

Apologies if you were spammed by notifications - the site was somewhat unresponsive at the time, so I was submitting multiple times.

This update adds a single new horse animation. This was an experiment using an Animated Beast Cocks rig. The animation is actually quite old, I had planned to go back and try some more, but it just requires too much time and concentration, so I never got a chance. This animation has been languishing on my system for over a year, which seemed a shame.

SLAL SE Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] v3.00 - 2023-11-04

• Added: One new horse animation: SRB (Horse) Horse ABC Aggressive Doggy - 5 Stages. This uses an animated penis, requiring Animated Beast Cocks or similar.
  • Changed: altered naming convention.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...