So question I see that engagements are female only ? so if i play a male character engagements wont occur ? I have tried changing lots of settings for gender to no avail.  I can get animations to work with the summoned hentai creatures but i cant get hostile monsters to engage my character who is male but have tried making him female using sexlab.  am i missing something or its just the way the mod is.  i have also checked arousal levels and they are getting higher around monsters.  i am also checking the naked only button and prefer collars buttons to make sure they are off.  i try hitting the n button and even tried using defeat but i get a monster is not interested.  notice reading the last reply is about invites not engagements.

just saw last two replies im going to go make sure that is not my problem as well.  i have lots of animations though im pretty sure i have all animations registered and on.

8 hours ago, Laurkaun1977 said:

So question I see that engagements are female only ? so if i play a male character engagements wont occur ? I have tried changing lots of settings for gender to no avail.  I can get animations to work with the summoned hentai creatures but i cant get hostile monsters to engage my character who is male but have tried making him female using sexlab.  am i missing something or its just the way the mod is.  i have also checked arousal levels and they are getting higher around monsters.  i am also checking the naked only button and prefer collars buttons to make sure they are off.  i try hitting the n button and even tried using defeat but i get a monster is not interested.  notice reading the last reply is about invites not engagements.

just saw last two replies im going to go make sure that is not my problem as well.  i have lots of animations though im pretty sure i have all animations registered and on.

Aroused Creatures only works with friendly creatures. Use Defeat for sex during combat or try One With Nature to make normally hostile creatures friendly.

For male characters on female creatures make sure that there are appropriate female creature animations for the race you are trying to engage and that the Match Creature Genders option is enabled in SexLab > Animation Settings. Be aware that there are relatively few female creature animations available and some creature races have no female animations at all right now.

For male creatures on male characters with the male character assuming the female position enable the Allow Male Receiver option in PC/NPC Settings.

If you are still having trouble then enable papyrus logging and set the Debug option in Aroused Creatures > General Settings, try to engage a creature then post the papyrus log here.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:15 PM, KiraCura said:

oh. so now that i think about it.. is there evr gonna be a way to... say.. rape the creatures ourselves? without needing to invite? kinda how defeat works or how sexlab werewolves works where they have a hotkey to do that? 

Not sure what you mean. The Invite option can be configured to force creatures into non-consensual engagements with a male PC but it only makes sense if there are appropriate female creature animations available for the target race.

so I'm having an issue where I'm not sure what direction to go about fixing it, I have defeat, and hentai creatures along with this installed, now defeat animations play just fine, hentai ones play fine, but when trying to 'invite' friendly things through this mod I was getting not interested, I did some pokeing and sexlab is showing all creatures [so far that I've checked] as 'female'  in the mcm which... I honestly dont know if thats what's causing my problem where they won't engage me? I'm a bit out of my depth with trying to fix it as well all I know is I cant seem to invite anything at all

7 hours ago, Fawndew said:

so I'm having an issue where I'm not sure what direction to go about fixing it, I have defeat, and hentai creatures along with this installed, now defeat animations play just fine, hentai ones play fine, but when trying to 'invite' friendly things through this mod I was getting not interested, I did some pokeing and sexlab is showing all creatures [so far that I've checked] as 'female'  in the mcm which... I honestly dont know if thats what's causing my problem where they won't engage me? I'm a bit out of my depth with trying to fix it as well all I know is I cant seem to invite anything at all

Aroused Creatures makes a lot of checks to ensure it is appropriate for an animation start including arousal level, animation availability, combat status, hostility, gender, etc. Obviously one of these is preventing the engagement.

For instance, if you are playing a male character trying to engage male creatures you must enable MM engagements under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. If you are trying to engage female creatures as a male character then there must be female creature animations available.

If you are not sure what is happening then you will need to enable papyrus logging (instructions here) and set the Dubug option in Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. Try to invite a creature then post the papyrus log here.

There is a bug in the SexLab MCM that means all creatures are shown as female. This does not affect the result of gender settings in Aroused Creatures which will correctly detect creature gender.

11 hours ago, Oceanblue230 said:

Hello

I've got a question is this mob able to work via Vortex, or is Vortex just to new for the mods here at Lovers lab to be set up for it. Yes, yes I'm new to game modding, so this could be a silly question.

Yes, this mod will install like any other. The installation instructions only mention Mod Organiser 2 as the recommended mod management tool.

8 hours ago, Fawndew said:

whelp I figured out where I went wrong, it was the fact no sleep brain me had set crouch to 'allow' by mistake rather than no effect, don't mod when your tired folks, you miss easy stuff

Glad you got it sorted.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm running into an issue where creatures aren't engaging the player at all.

I did the whole clean and rebuild thing for Sexlab, and enabled and registered all the animations using SLAL.

Creature Animations are enabled in Sexlab "Animation Settings" tab.

Animations show up in the "Aggressive Animation Toggles" tab, so I assume that the mod has has animations that are correctly registered.

I have the "Engage Radius", "Scan Radius", and "Creatures to Check" at their max setting, and "Creature Arousal Threshold" at the lowest setting.

Despite this, no creatures are engaging with the player.

Does this mod have any known conflicts? The only thing I could think of conflicting with it is Sexlab Defeat, which is working for me, but this mod isn't.

15 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

I'm running into an issue where creatures aren't engaging the player at all.

I did the whole clean and rebuild thing for Sexlab, and enabled and registered all the animations using SLAL.

Creature Animations are enabled in Sexlab "Animation Settings" tab.

Animations show up in the "Aggressive Animation Toggles" tab, so I assume that the mod has has animations that are correctly registered.

I have the "Engage Radius", "Scan Radius", and "Creatures to Check" at their max setting, and "Creature Arousal Threshold" at the lowest setting.

Despite this, no creatures are engaging with the player.

Does this mod have any known conflicts? The only thing I could think of conflicting with it is Sexlab Defeat, which is working for me, but this mod isn't.

Aroused Creatures makes a lot of checks to determine if an engagement should start. To see exactly what is happening you'll need to enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings. This will output details of each scan in the console and why a creature or NPC was rejected.

If the output isn't clear then you'll need to enable papyrus logging then post a log for a game in which engagements were expected.

So I'm still having a problem where creatures won't engage with me, even though I set all the thresholds to the lowest value.

I turned on debug mode, a scan was done and then I invited a creature. This is what was printed in the console:

20190420154500_1.jpg.5445878dd17cc698cb2c69128bc4738e.jpg

The creature I invited was definitely aroused because I used Creature Framework's puppeteer to set it.

Are the things in parentheses next to the targets' names the reasons for not engaging? Also, what is "SL" referring to, and what does "Animations: [insert number here]" mean?

2 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

So I'm still having a problem where creatures won't engage with me, even though I set all the thresholds to the lowest value.

I turned on debug mode, a scan was done and then I invited a creature. This is what was printed in the console:

20190420154500_1.jpg.5445878dd17cc698cb2c69128bc4738e.jpg

The creature I invited was definitely aroused because I used Creature Framework's puppeteer to set it.

Are the things in parentheses next to the targets' names the reasons for not engaging? Also, what is "SL" referring to, and what does "Animations: [insert number here]" mean?

Maybe you have no goat animation installed? Do you have SLAL (SexLab ANimnation Loader) and some animation packs for it?

3 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

Yes, the words in parentheses are codes for Aroused Creatures test failures. As you can see the goat is hostile. Aroused Creatures deliberately prevents sex with hostile creatures as this would inevitably lead to interruption of combat which in turn requires handling of other combatants and various combat states - there is just no need for any of that nightmare as we already have SexLab Defeat to handle sex during combat.

There is something of a dearth of friendly creatures in Skyrim. SexLab More Creatures will add a bunch more dogs and horses for use with Aroused Creatures. Alternatively, iIf you want to just use any creature and not worry about hostility you could install One With Nature which allows you to become allied with any creature race so they can be used by Aroused Creatures.

"Animations: 0" just means there are no SexLab animations currently running.

By default SexLab Framework SE Beta is in debugging mode which will output a lot of information to both the console and the Papyrus logs. I believe this can be disabled in the SexLab MCM.

20 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yes, the words in parentheses are codes for Aroused Creatures test failures. As you can see the goat is hostile. Aroused Creatures deliberately prevents sex with hostile creatures as this would inevitably lead to interruption of combat which in turn requires handling of other combatants and various combat states - there is just no need for any of that nightmare as we already have SexLab Defeat to handle sex during combat.

There is something of a dearth of friendly creatures in Skyrim. SexLab More Creatures will add a bunch more dogs and horses for use with Aroused Creatures. Alternatively, iIf you want to just use any creature and not worry about hostility you could install One With Nature which allows you to become allied with any creature race so they can be used by Aroused Creatures.

"Animations: 0" just means there are no SexLab animations currently running.

By default SexLab Framework SE Beta is in debugging mode which will output a lot of information to both the console and the Papyrus logs. I believe this can be disabled in the SexLab MCM.

I didn't damage the creature, it just automatically runs away when it sees me. Is that considered to be combat? Does that mean I have to install One With Nature if I want to engage with any creatures that automatically consider me hostile and run away?

EDIT: Just discovered that these creatures will chase me if I'm crouching, but as soon as they bump into me they lose interest. This must be a bug, because I have "Crouch Effect" set to "No Effect". When the creature bumps into me, it seems to consider me hostile again because it says in the console "[NPC] failed victim test: hostile."

2 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

EDIT: Just discovered that these creatures will chase me if I'm crouching, but as soon as they bump into me they lose interest. This must be a bug, because I have "Crouch Effect" set to "No Effect". When the creature bumps into me, it seems to consider me hostile again because it says in the console "[NPC] failed victim test: hostile."

It is a bug. The issue is that the game is not very good at determining the hostility of an actor outside of combat. So the checks are saying that the actor is not hostile and adds them to a pursuit scene but as soon as they are within combat range the same check (made before actually starting an animation) shows them as enemies.

The game does not distinguish between hostile and afraid, or rather the relationship between the two actors is considered hostile regardless if one of them just runs away. So wild animals will almost always be considered hostile without One With Nature.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm having problems with the “only when naked” option not always working.  Most of the time it seems to work correctly. However sometimes I get attacked even when fully clothed. I haven’t been able to figure out why this only happens some of the time.  

Is is this a problem with Aroused Creatures or the main Aroused mod ?  How can I fix this?

Also (probably unrelated) I will also get attacked by invisible dogs in Whiterun outside Breezehome and in the market, as well as the visible creatures. (This seems to happen only when I have the “only when naked “ bug (though I’m not 100% sure it wouldn’t happen otherwise).  I think the invisible dogs are a missing mesh problem from the More Creatures mod, but the 2 bugs often happen at the same time. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ftlum said:

Hi. I'm having problems with the “only when naked” option not always working.  Most of the time it seems to work correctly. However sometimes I get attacked even when fully clothed. I haven’t been able to figure out why this only happens some of the time.  

Is is this a problem with Aroused Creatures or the main Aroused mod ?  How can I fix this?

Also (probably unrelated) I will also get attacked by invisible dogs in Whiterun outside Breezehome and in the market, as well as the visible creatures. (This seems to happen only when I have the “only when naked “ bug (though I’m not 100% sure it wouldn’t happen otherwise).  I think the invisible dogs are a missing mesh problem from the More Creatures mod, but the 2 bugs often happen at the same time. 

Thanks!

To prevent engagements the Only When Naked option depends on a the character wearing something with the KeywordArmorCuirass or KeywordClothingBody keywords (some modded outfits may be missing these). In order to fix this you would need to edit the mod providing the items in Creation Kit to add the keywords to the items.

Also the character must not be tagged as naked by the SexLab Aroused mod which involves using the MCM to tag worn items so they will not be considered as clothing.

The More Creatures mod currently requires Hentai Creatures (from the More Nasty Creatures download page) to be installed to provide the GSD model. The mod files will need to be installed but the ESP does not need to enabled if you don't want the Hentai Creatures functionality. Without this the GSD will be invisible.

Thanks. I’m using the same armor all the time, but the “only when naked “ function works intermittently.  I’m guessing there’s something wrong with Aroused inconsistently thinking I’m wearing the armor, but I can’t figure out why it only happens some of the time. Maybe it’s when I load the armor via the quick menu?  I’ll have to test that theory out.  Is there some sort of console command that will show me if the game/ sexlab thinks I’m naked or not?

1 hour ago, ftlum said:

Thanks. I’m using the same armor all the time, but the “only when naked “ function works intermittently.  I’m guessing there’s something wrong with Aroused inconsistently thinking I’m wearing the armor, but I can’t figure out why it only happens some of the time. Maybe it’s when I load the armor via the quick menu?  I’ll have to test that theory out.  Is there some sort of console command that will show me if the game/ sexlab thinks I’m naked or not?

If you could enable debugging in the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings and post a papyrus log for a session in which this is happening it would help in tracking down the problem.

Hello. This mod is definitely broken. I have the same problem, which was reported by several people - friendly creatures can not be invited with the key. For example, horse engage only if I set the crouch effect as allow and I play as a woman. The crouche effect will not work when I play a man. And in both cases the invite button does not work - there is a message that the creature is not interested, despite the proper arouse. It is clear that the mod is broken, it does not work well. Works, but not fully.

3 hours ago, Prymerion said:

Hello. This mod is definitely broken. I have the same problem, which was reported by several people - friendly creatures can not be invited with the key. For example, horse engage only if I set the crouch effect as allow and I play as a woman. The crouche effect will not work when I play a man. And in both cases the invite button does not work - there is a message that the creature is not interested, despite the proper arouse. It is clear that the mod is broken, it does not work well. Works, but not fully.

For male PC/NPC on female creatures ensure that Match Creature Gender is enabled in the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings to allow female creatures, make sure that that the horse or other creature is female and that there are female animations for that creature. In Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings make sure that the PC gender is set to male.

For male PC/ NPC with male creatures enable Allow MM in the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings to allow male PC/NPCs to engage male creatures. If there are no female creature animations set Allow Male Receiver in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings to allow the creature to use the male position in the animation.

If there are still issues we'll need to take a look at the papyrus log to see what is preventing the engagements: enable papyrus logging, enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings, try to engage the creature then post the log here.

I'm talking about using: pc female / creature male. All settings are correct. The invitation by the key does not work. The creature is not interested regardless of everything. Works only with crouch as allow. This is the problem. Nothing else.

18 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

I'm talking about using: pc female / creature male. All settings are correct. The invitation by the key does not work. The creature is not interested regardless of everything. Works only with crouch as allow. This is the problem. Nothing else.

Set Crouch Effect to Ignore and enable the debug option as described above, then try to engage a creature. The output in the papyrus log will provide information that shows at exactly what point in the code an engagement was rejected.

This will help track down problems in the scripts or if there is an incorrect setting it will show where the options might need clearer instructions.