15 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

New Update 1.2.8 - Girls and Ghouls

The new update is uploaded and mainly consists of finishing some older animations for humans and ghouls, plus a couple new ones and fixing some bugs with some older animations where I could.

Remember that if you're using certain mods, you will need to wait for them to update their mod before you use this or you'll have compatibility errors.

Thanks to the usual ones, dagobaking and CGi, also Vel W for testing the update.

Content Added this Update:

Reveal hidden contents

Behemoths

Floor01-02Start
Floor02-07ClimaxLoop
Floor02-08Finish

Feral Ghouls

Bed01-01Tease
Bed01-02Start
Bed01-04Missionary
Bed01-05Missionary
Bed01-06Missionary
Bed01-07ClimaxLoop
Bed01-08Finish

BarrelMetal01-04Upright
BarrelMetal01-05Upright
BarrelMetal01-06Upright
BarrelMetal01-07ClimaxLoop

BowlingBallReturn02-02Start
BowlingBallReturn02-04Sitting
BowlingBallReturn02-05Sitting
BowlingBallReturn02-06Sitting
BowlingBallReturn02-07ClimaxLoop
BowlingBallReturn02-08Finish

Bloated Ghouls

Standing02-02Start

Humans FM

ChairHigh01-01Tease
ChairHigh01-02Start
ChairHigh01-04Doggy
ChairHigh01-05Doggy
ChairHigh01-06Doggy
ChairHigh01-07ClimaxLoop

Crib01-01Tease
Crib01-02Start
Crib01-06Standing
Crib01-07ClimaxLoop

Mattress01-04Missionary
Mattress01-05Missionary
Mattress01-06Missionary

SleepingBag01-02Start
SleepingBag01-04Doggy
SleepingBag01-05Doggy
SleepingBag01-06Doggy

CouchMemoryLounge01-03Sideways

Humans FMM

Floor01-06DoubleTeam
Floor01-07ClimaxLoop

Bug fixes to some older animations (mouth not opening for some BJs etc).

Can't find it on the download page??!!

:'(

And here we go again, with some more awesome animations. no wonder I made a test female, just for this kind of thing :) better get the Boston Banger back outside, there is some creatures that need some xtra loving, and the Bahemoths need to lighten there load ?

Edited by PCGameFanatic
8 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Is it causing any issues?

Yes. Malformed XML can't be parsed by tools that respects XML specification. 

I know that XML parser used by ActionScript code of AAF ignores such errors, so AAF users doesn't face the problem.

But AAF is not the only mod that uses these XMLs.

20 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Yes. Malformed XML can't be parsed by tools that respects XML specification. 

I know that XML parser used by ActionScript code of AAF ignores such errors, so AAF users doesn't face the problem.

But AAF is not the only mod that uses these XMLs.

Not a clue what you just said, but I'll happily test yer file!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Savage, v128 is only bringing AAF to 68% I had to roll back to v127.

:'(

Cabbage and I both went through quite a few test runs to prevent this very issue from happening to anyone. I guess Creation Engine is full of surprises ?

Would you be able to provide your AAF version and name other mods which may depend on this mod, if any?

Guys:

I had the issue of 68%, and i couldn't open AAF menu at all cause i had a Leito's patch for the previous version, i fixed it like this:

1. Remove the patches

2. Remove the old version of this mod

3. Install the new version of this mod

4. Install FRESH the patch you want leaving this mod untouched unmaked in the menu of the patch

Now you can have this mod working clean, and the patch in the other mods, that worked for me.

Spoiler

Photo183.thumb.png.59bb34454e18615d6f7db7ebf2b5d049.png

And Now, my question:

How do i get my boobs dancing like in the videos? they move just a little, but not really bounce to the ritm... if you catch my meaning...

Edited by Gamaramdi
13 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Guys:

I had the issue of 68%, and i couldn't open AAF menu at all cause i had a Leito's patch for the previous version, i fixed it like this:

1. Remove the patches

2. Remove the old version of this mod

3. Install the new version of this mod

4. Install FRESH the patch you want leaving this mod untouched unmaked in the menu of the patch

Now you can have this mod working clean, and the patch in the other mods, that worked for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Photo183.thumb.png.59bb34454e18615d6f7db7ebf2b5d049.png

And Now, my question:

How do i get my boobs dancing like in the videos? they move just a little, but not really bounce to the ritm... if you catch my meaning...

When you install OCBP, make sure to select maximum bounce in the install.

:thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Cabbage and I both went through quite a few test runs to prevent this very issue from happening to anyone. I guess Creation Engine is full of surprises ?

Would you be able to provide your AAF version and name other mods which may depend on this mod, if any?

Mod List 8.jpg

Mod List 7.jpg

Mod List 6.jpg

Mod List 5.jpg

Mod List 4.jpg

Mod List 3.jpg

Mod List 2.jpg

Mod List 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

And Now, my question:

Also, some versions of OCBP won't work if your framerate is above 60 FPS.......

:flushed:

Re-quoting this from the release announcement, because it's absolutely what's causing people to end up with AAF stopping at 68% loaded:

Remember that if you're using certain mods, you will need to wait for them to update their mod before you use this or you'll have compatibility errors.

If you're using animation patches like Indarello's Patch for Animations or UAP with its SC patches enabled, or (shudder) even older patches which alter SC's animations in some way, or mods which include AAF XML data referencing things which may have changed in 1.2.8, then this means you!

I'm not using any mods which patch or build on the XML files from this mod, and AAF loads 1.2.8 just fine for me.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Re-quoting this from the release announcement, because it's absolutely what's causing people to end up with AAF stopping at 68% loaded:

If you're using animation patches like Indarello's Patch for Animations or UAP with its SC patches enabled, or (shudder) even older patches which alter SC's animations in some way, or mods which include AAF XML data referencing things which may have changed in 1.2.8, then this means you!

I'm not using any mods which patch or build on the XML files from this mod, and AAF loads 1.2.8 just fine for me.

Thats correct, so if you have the patch you just must exclude this version of it, and everything works fine again.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you see any mods in my list that fall into that category??

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Cheers. I honestly thought people would know by now since it's been the process for every single update. I'll write the instructions in bigger font next time.

You're the best! Thank you for the great update!

btw I found a small bug:

The following 4 animations are lack of sound and face emotion annotation:

SC-FM-FeralGhoul-BarrelMetal01-06Upright-M1 & F1

SC-FM-FeralGhoul-BarrelMetal01-07ClimaxLoop-M1 & F1

Edited by elzee
7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Do you see any mods in my list that fall into that category??

So, it looks like you're using Vortex, which is a fine choice. Some of the mods in your list do fall into the category. Mods that refer to any animation added by this mod and have not been updated in a long time themselves could cause problems.

Could be one of those which are named "Patch" something something. Generally, i do my best to stay away from mods with info-lacking file names like "Patch 12345". Modders who name their stuffs that way are rarely good modders/coders, so are prone to make their mods in some update-incompatible ways.

Since most of those I do not use, i cannot pinpoint which exact one is the culprit. But I am confident it's one of those which has Cabbage's mod as a requirement. Narrow down to just those, delete or disable 1 by 1, then run v1.2.8

This is a tedius and brute-force solution, though. So anyone else, please feel free to jump in and give a helping hand