12 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Never used "DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad" (never had to)

Yeah, to recap the problem, the movable static trucks get bumped around by actors and such, so aren't really suited to a rigidly-composed cell. Of all the super mutant furniture used by this animation pack, that's the only one that there's no static (non-movable) equivalent of. I'd like for the cell I've built to include sufficient furniture to support all available super mutant animations, so including a pickup truck is fairly important in that regard since this animation pack includes a lot of scenes for them.

12 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

and by rescaling i meant Actors, because i also had to offset some animations and seeing floating butts or sunk feet is annoying so i thought maybe scaling one of the actors (a little) could help.

Oh, right, once again not a preferred solution as it would mean including AAF data in my mod which could become out of sync with this animation pack's files in a future update and lead to AAF startup errors because of the inconsistency. I'm trying to rely exclusively on animations as they come from their authors, with no patching or extending on my end.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, to recap the problem, the movable static trucks get bumped around by actors and such, so aren't really suited to a rigidly-composed cell. Of all the super mutant furniture used by this animation pack, that's the only one that there's no static (non-movable) equivalent of. I'd like for the cell I've built to include sufficient furniture to support all available super mutant animations, so including a pickup truck is fairly important in that regard since this animation pack includes a lot of scenes for them.

Like i said never used it but i remember seeing a checkable box in object window about havoc (it's Don't Havoc Settle) and also, "DisableHavok" has some properties, did you try fiddling with them?

You could always try this method (seems tedious) or if you can find a mod like this for FO4

On 8/16/2022 at 7:55 PM, vaultbait said:

These are four basic flap-down static Pick-R-Ups which appear to have varied textures of a similar shape and orientation as the moveable statics. CK says there are many of each all over the place. They seem to work well when I add them to the PickUpTruckFlapDown and PickUpTrucksAll lists in my copy of SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml and then place one in a cell for testing, with one minor caveat: they're offset roughly -11 on the Z axis, so if I lower the actors by that amount they seem to line up fairly well (I also rotated the "furniture" by -0.5 X and -3.0 Y..

<furniture form="181E11" id="PickUpTruck01A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EAF" id="PickUpTruck02A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB1" id="PickUpTruck03A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB3" id="PickUpTruck04A_Static"/>

There are lots more flap-up models, but since you don't have as many animations for those I didn't bother transcribing all their IDs for now (though I can if you'd like).

Thanks, and there's no rush or anything but if you happen to find those others I'll add them too.

7 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Like i said never used it but i remember seeing a checkable box in object window about havoc (it's Don't Havoc Settle)

That was in fact the first thing I originally tried, but as best I can tell from the minimal CK documentation it doesn't disable collision physics on placed "moveable static" objects, only stops them from settling to the ground when initially loaded into place.

and also, "DisableHavok" has some properties, did you try fiddling with them?

Assuming you mean the defaultdisablehavokonload script, those properties are all for enabling physics under various situations and default to false, so setting any of them will make things worse for this case, not better.

Anyway, that script has the intended effect when it works, which is most of the time. On rare occasions it fails to get applied by the game engine, at least initially when reentering the cell (I suspect some hyperactive NPC races execution of the script, exacerbated by script lag). I've also observed similar behavior with an activator I built from one of the Halloween Jack O' Lantern props which has a physics mesh, as well as a vanilla static collection of a rack with hanging cuts of meat made for super mutant camp settings.

You could always try this method (seems tedious) or if you can find a mod like this for FO4

That first one is just for fixing the "don't havok settle" option not getting applied, but as noted earlier I don't think it's intended to disable physics entirely anyway.

The linked mod would basically be equivalent to me making a new static object, which means a new form ID, which definitely means adding/modifying furniture data for AAF (something I'm trying to avoid for the sake of future maintenance and forward compatibility).

Thanks for the suggestions though! I hadn't previously seen a couple of the things you linked, so good to keep them in the back of my mind for solving other related problems.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The linked mod would basically be equivalent to me making a new static object, which means a new form ID, which definitely means adding/modifying furniture data for AAF (something I'm trying to avoid for the sake of future maintenance and forward compatibility).

I get why you don't want that but if it's the only way, you can just add a furnitutreData.xml that overwrites the original one in your mod as an option (fomod) and specify it in your mod requirements section along with the needed animation packs

ps

The lack of documentation is really frustrating and discouraging but hang in there?.

On 8/14/2022 at 1:15 AM, lee3310 said:

For Nuka cafe i will test it tonight maybe and see what's going on.

Thanks for offering to look into this. Have you been able to find out anything unusual with the furnitures in Nuka Collector Workshop?

To recap, this was the issue i mentioned. AAF could recognize the furnitures, but i cannot proceed to choose a animation. It throws the error "[039] Furniture Group not found by Form ID"

20220820175433_1.jpg

20220820175440_1.jpg

So far, this is the only mod where i have this exact problem (or any problem, in fact). Elsewhere, mod-added furnitures and animations have been working fantastically

----- EDIT-----

Also, i finished the Neon Flats quest today and tested the AAF animations.

Your XML mostly worked, except the double bed.

Somehow the ID "Double_Bed_180" was given and it made the bed ignored by AAF. So i changed that to "Double_Bed" and gave it the Institute Bed keyword, too. Then the bed works.

Attaching the updated XML here.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NeonFlats.xml

Edited by Vel W
grammar

If anyone has any ideas im having issues getting cwss to work, none of the shower stations are showing up on the furniture list in the aaf menu. I installed the Ultimate patch to see if that would fix it, then i installed the animation pack over the patch to see if that would and neither fixed it. The version of cwss im using is from the dropbox link

On 8/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, RaverLord Nito said:

If anyone has any ideas im having issues getting cwss to work, none of the shower stations are showing up on the furniture list in the aaf menu. I installed the Ultimate patch to see if that would fix it, then i installed the animation pack over the patch to see if that would and neither fixed it. The version of cwss im using is from the dropbox link

the original mod is rip i think you got another one and it won't work with aaf.

3 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

One Question, What if i dont like Fusion Girl Body, it can´t be that CBBE is not working.

Thx

The animations themselves do work with CBBE.

The benefits of Fusion Girl is that you get to see the uniquely hand-crafted breast physics this mod has. I switched to FG for it and am happy with the decision

It’s a free country, so just FYI

Edited by Vel W
On 6/1/2018 at 12:59 AM, SavageCabbage said:

My Animation Pack. Updated 15/06/22

View File

SCAP-title.jpg.bb437c70c83e21f0cda0b2e3a1a0f95c.jpg

This mod adds a bunch of animations, created entirely by myself, based around a female protagonist, that lets her "get to know" other men better. The pack contains many animations designed to be played in sequence which may come in the future.

If you're looking for group animations, specifically one girl and lots of guys, this is the place to be. I made a fair few and plan to expand upon the ones I've already made so that they get an entire sequence from start to finish, with atleast four full animations to be played in any sequence.

Other than that, I have plenty of animations tied to specific objects in the game; single beds, double beds, various chairs, stools, tables, desks, benches, couches, pillories, shackles. Go somewhere in the world and you might find a place to initiate an animation, or build something in a settlement and see what you can do with it.

These come with sound included but no voice lines. I have some to use but decided against it. Some animations I made when I was still heavily in the beginner stage of learning animating this kinda thing but I left them in there anyway. Maybe in the future I will go back and redo them. I have already redone some.

Also, if you want to take the sounds for your own work, feel free to do so. No need to ask me for permission.

Hard Requirements

AAF - Advanced Animation Framework by dagobaking.

Soft Requirements

Fallout 4 DLCs by Bethesda.

AAF Creature Resource by Ulfberth.

Recommended Mods

AAF Framework/Quality of Life mods

AAF Themes by Halstrom.

Improved Skeleton

Extended Skeleton by ZaZ.

Female Body

Fusion Girl Female Body by ZeX Team.

Male Bodies

BodyTalk Male Body by TheBottomHoodOfSteel.

or

Atomic Muscle Male Body by Ulfberth.

Optional Furntiure Mods used by this pack (available on Nexus mostly)

Homemaker

Settlement Supplies Expanded

Workshop Rearranged

CWSS

Prisoner Shackles

Torture Devices

Mod Patches (Other Authors)

Sim Settlements Support

INSTALLATION

Simply use your mod manager of choice (Vortex, Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer 2) and click on the file, then choose ONLY the options that you have installed! If you don't know whether you have a mod or DLC, don't pick them.

For specific instructions regarding the latest versions, refer to the Info Post for that version.

Release information:

Version 1.0.2 info post

Version 1.0.3 info post

Version 1.0.4 info post

Version 1.1 info post

Version 1.2 info post

Version 1.2.1 info post

Version 1.2.2 info post

Version 1.2.3 info post

Version 1.2.4 info post

Version 1.2.5 info post

Version 1.2.6 info post

Version 1.2.7 info post

Version 1.2.8 info post

Extra furniture support (not made by me):

Capital Wasteland DLC Support

Project Mojave Support

20180528225015_1.thumb.jpg.a786dd4c12962011f375ca01ef32bb1b.jpg

20180528225337_1.thumb.jpg.3e25e4192738169566806c952ae452d1.jpg

20180520200918_1.thumb.jpg.f7a6b4e50705f7b792744c130421d9fd.jpg

20180528213818_1.thumb.jpg.ada2cc0ccabafd6e5b7bbd6619b9f847.jpg

20180529134933_1.thumb.jpg.a3887f0b3ba38a961fe10d8bb26d1adb.jpg

20180529141411_1.thumb.jpg.49f1ea9983ae4bd398fe51e0c680c6c7.jpg

20180530111006_1.thumb.jpg.0078109c01bfeecf33ef7c09ae9f1c55.jpg

Thanks (in no particular order):

Dagobaking, for creating AAF
ShadeAnimator, for the animation rigs
Leito86, for some sounds
Crazy6987, for animation rigs

Vader666, for some items

CGi, for helping with the FOMOD

ZaZ, for the particles and female body I use as reference

TheBottomhoodofSteel, for the male body I use as reference

Rufgt, for some inspiration

bp70, for testing and ideas

Halstrom, for Themes and other bits and pieces

EgoBallistic, for help with some things

Ulfberth, for helping with some XML stuff

SilverPerv, for testing

Vel W, for testing

All the people involved in animating here, sorry if I can't remember you.

Disclaimer: This mod is for use by adults only and is only intended to depict adults. Any use of this mod to attempt to depict minors in these situations is strictly not allowed.

Permissions: Ask me before attempting to include my animations in your mod.

How do i start the animations? i cant find anyway of doing so

On 8/20/2022 at 1:28 PM, Vel W said:

Thanks for offering to look into this. Have you been able to find out anything unusual with the furnitures in Nuka Collector Workshop?

To recap, this was the issue i mentioned. AAF could recognize the furnitures, but i cannot proceed to choose a animation. It throws the error "[039] Furniture Group not found by Form ID"

20220820175433_1.jpg

20220820175440_1.jpg

So far, this is the only mod where i have this exact problem (or any problem, in fact). Elsewhere, mod-added furnitures and animations have been working fantastically

----- EDIT-----

Also, i finished the Neon Flats quest today and tested the AAF animations.

Your XML mostly worked, except the double bed.

Somehow the ID "Double_Bed_180" was given and it made the bed ignored by AAF. So i changed that to "Double_Bed" and gave it the Institute Bed keyword, too. Then the bed works.

Attaching the updated XML here.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NeonFlats.xml 1.37 kB · 7 downloads

Sorry for the late response, i didn't really play the game for weeks (only modding), but i just tested nu cafe and all SC animations work perfectly with nuka furniture (chairs) except the bench: it needs a 180° rotation that's it. No AAF error there. 

Edited by lee3310
10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Sorry for the late response, i didn't really play the game for weeks (only modding), but i just tested nu cafe and all SC animations work perfectly with nuka furniture (chairs) except the bench: it needs a 180° rotation that's it. No AAF error there. 

Thank you for the response, still. It's possible something in my setup is off, then.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, vaultbait said:

and nobody has come forward with a solution.

Working staging for Protectron animation.

A new version of the robot fix is available, which includes Procterons + Mr. Handy.
You can download it here:

Edited by Axary
2 hours ago, Axary said:

Working staging for Protectron animation.
I made 2 versions:
1) Full: 116 seconds / 7 stages.
2) Recommended: 83 seconds / 5 stages

After seeing the "Full" version in the game, I didn't like it. So I made the "Recommended" version, it looks more cohesive.

SC_Protectron_Staged_Full.7z 439.5 kB · 1 download SC_Protectron_Staged_Recommended.7z 325.44 kB · 3 downloads

?Protectron! Thanks Axary for fixing!

1 hour ago, asperser14 said:

Any idea why robot section doesn't work? their names (e.g codsworth or any other protectron) aren't showing up in aaf menu. Apart from this everything else works fine.

When you install this mod, make sure to turn on Protectron and Mr. Handy support in the FOMOD installer menu.