stiffness=
stiffness2=
damping=
timetick=
timeStep=

??

This question is spon on!! I salute you man of culture

On 6/2/2022 at 7:09 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Here's a look at one of the new ghoul bed animations. Still working on adding sounds and getting them into the games!

Oh and the sounds here are a bit different because I was trying to make some new, better sounds but I don't really like them that much. If you like the ones in this video compared to the regular ones, lemme know and maybe I'll include them in the next update.

I like the regular ghoul sounds better, because I associate those with them very strongly, having played Fallout 4 for many years. But other people here should comment as well, see what everyone thinks.

The breast physics are great as always, and that green cum on Angela's belly is nice. Is it still applied using that "slm" LooksMenu command, or has the modding community finally come up with some scripting mod that apply them during animations?

One can dream, right? ?

30 minutes ago, Vel W said:

has the modding community finally come up with some scripting mod that apply them during animations?

There are at least a couple of mods which add them after an animation, so could conceivably still be there during a subsequent animation (modern AAF versions copy overlays to the doppleganger).

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Thanks! i've been tweaking mi ocbp for months and came up with a bunch of settings i like, but is always nice to have another pinpoint, learn about that and have a different pov,

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f91a5ab42db89503d1855a2fc4cf1b66.png

36 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Thanks! i've been tweaking mi ocbp for months and came up with a bunch of settings i like, but is always nice to have another pinpoint, learn about that and have a different pov,

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f91a5ab42db89503d1855a2fc4cf1b66.png

I first thought it was a slight joke, i got it now, my bad. ? U are using physics with manual config ini.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

I like the regular ghoul sounds better, because I associate those with them very strongly, having played Fallout 4 for many years. But other people here should comment as well, see what everyone thinks.

The breast physics are great as always, and that green cum on Angela's belly is nice. Is it still applied using that "slm" LooksMenu command, or has the modding community finally come up with some scripting mod that apply them during animations?

One can dream, right? ?

Ah, by sounds I meant the slapping sounds. The ghoul ones are just custom ones in my own game, I wouldn't try to force them on others.

I went through the slapping sounds with headphones on and honestly I never normally listen that closely but I heard what people were complaining about with the sounds before. I usually just have speakers playing everything and you can't really hear the other noises that way so they always sounded fine to me but some sound like a metal scraping sound in them. You have to be wearing headphones to hear that though. The ones I have now sound a bit too loud, so I'd have to go through them all individually to lower the volume maybe.

The green cum was just applied after testing an animation with Strong.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:09 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Here's a look at one of the new ghoul bed animations. Still working on adding sounds and getting them into the games!

Oh and the sounds here are a bit different because I was trying to make some new, better sounds but I don't really like them that much. If you like the ones in this video compared to the regular ones, lemme know and maybe I'll include them in the next update.

What others say about them being a bit louder than normal rings true for me as well. Given the level of sound customisation already present in this mod (thank you, by the way) I'd say it can't hurt to include them, but on the other hand, knowing how (in)frequently this mod is updated, perhaps it is better to err on the side of safety.

As for the animation itself there are no complaints. It's good to have hope for this mod being updated once again at some point.

Firstly,thank you for making this marvelous animation.But i need a little help.When I active this mod and then AAF can't load any animations.AAF show 68% on the screen.I am really appreciate if you can give me some advice. 

32 minutes ago, 16wang said:

Firstly,thank you for making this marvelous animation.But i need a little help.When I active this mod and then AAF can't load any animations.AAF show 68% on the screen.I am really appreciate if you can give me some advice. 

You haven't set up AAF correctly by the sound of it, it's nothing to do with this mod.

Follow this guide which will show you how to set up AAF correctly

I am a little bit confused. Some users were discussing breast physics and tweaking in OCBP.ini file. Savage and Gamaramdi have shared their settings, but I have the same settings for [Breast]
stiffness=7.5
stiffness2=15.0
damping=1.8
timetick=4.0
timeStep=0.020

and breast physics in animations in my game doesn't look the as same as in Savage's ghoul animation video. How can get this physics in animations. Maybe i should try edit other settings? I have latest FusionGirl and OCBP installed.

Edited by Waity6taity
1 hour ago, Waity6taity said:

I am a little bit confused. Some users were discussing breast physics and tweaking in OCBP.ini file. Savage and Gamaramdi have shared their settings, but I have the same settings for [Breast]
stiffness=7.5
stiffness2=15.0
damping=1.8
timetick=4.0
timeStep=0.020

and breast physics in animations in my game doesn't look the as same as in Savage's ghoul animation video. How can get this physics in animations. Maybe i should try edit other settings? I have latest FusionGirl and OCBP installed.

stiffness=30.0
stiffness2=30.0
damping=1.5
timetick=2.0
timeStep=0.020
maxoffsetX=20
maxoffsetY=20
maxoffsetZ=20

Body TWB 3BBB  TWB

6 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

stiffness=30.0
stiffness2=30.0
damping=1.5
timetick=2.0
timeStep=0.020
maxoffsetX=20
maxoffsetY=20
maxoffsetZ=20

Body TWB 3BBB  TWB

Thanks but Savage uses FusionGirl and its physics OCBP, so do I (someone responded about it before) and I want to get physics like that, like from ghoul anim video

Edited by Waity6taity
13 hours ago, Waity6taity said:

Thanks but Savage uses FusionGirl and its physics OCBP, so do I (someone responded about it before) and I want to get physics like that, like from ghoul anim video

Do you mean this one?

I haven't gotten to trying this part yet, but i feel we'll also have to know what breast size you have built using BodySlide

Supposedly that also determines how "bouncy" (for lack of a better word, or my lack of English vocabulary) the female boobs are

On 6/10/2022 at 6:17 PM, Waity6taity said:

The true way to get physics without any effort is to use the old version of fusion girl (if you have the reference it is called ZeX-FusionGirlManual) and this retains the physics that savagecabbage made in 3dsmax.

6 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

News

Hey all, just a little news update to let everyone know what stage I'm at. I'm at the point of testing out all the new animations, fixing bugs and glitches and so on. There are a few I've caught and will probably get around to fixing tonight or tomorrow as I've been doing this all morning now. After that I'll do some more tests to make 100% sure, then get ready to put an update out!

Thats a good reason to share ur news abt ur updates. Testing animations before releasing matter.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:06 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Yeah, it's boring though lol

An admittedly dull, but important aspect. No wonder there are people who get paid just to test softwares