1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Hi

I might have encountered a similar case before. Is this an error message from the AAF console or somewhere else in game?

No its about a fix mentioned in this post 

It tells me to delete the line <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/> in SavageCabbage_animationData.xml but there is not anything like that in that xml file

8 hours ago, Arnab1995 said:

No its about a fix mentioned in this post 

It tells me to delete the line <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/> in SavageCabbage_animationData.xml but there is not anything like that in that xml file

This was a "today-i-learned" moment for me. Never knew this config trick existed. So thanks for sharing.

However, erection configurations have come a long way since then. This is not how it is set (AFAIK). At least for me, changing  "Erection" to="1"  to "Erection" to="-1" in any of the _MorphsetData.xml files (i got 3 on my end) made 0 differences. I also do not see that parameter in SavageCabbage_animationData.xml. It's been a long time since 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

One tiny somewhat-ask-somewhat-request: Considering that this mod seems to be still actively maintained and there's no animation packs that have any animations for Nuka World Creatures so atm playing Nuka World with AAF is pretty sad experience, maybe it'd be possible to consider animating some bloodworms or cave crickets or something... At least Gatorclaw ?

15 hours ago, Lapsio said:

One tiny somewhat-ask-somewhat-request: Considering that this mod seems to be still actively maintained and there's no animation packs that have any animations for Nuka World Creatures so atm playing Nuka World with AAF is pretty sad experience, maybe it'd be possible to consider animating some bloodworms or cave crickets or something... At least Gatorclaw ?

Dayum, Bloodworms sound cool

Since those worms prolly don't know what's going on, maybe the animations can just be the woman using one like a dildo to pleasure herself? Something along that line ?

4 hours ago, Vel W said:

Dayum, Bloodworms sound cool

Since those worms prolly don't know what's going on, maybe the animations can just be the woman using one like a dildo to pleasure herself? Something along that line ?

They would probably either attach like leeches or try to climb inside available holes. Of course, as far as I know, nobody's made a rig for them yet (nor for cave crickets). Gatorclaws might be able to reuse the deathclaw rig, but generally adding new creatures to animations seems like it's been a heavy lift when compared to adding new animations for existing creatures.

9 hours ago, ThePokester said:

I've run into a bit of an issue, I can't manually select scenes, (they're lumped as one continuous for each position) and the climaxes are all missing, any help would be great

i suspect this is caused by an outdated mod (that depends on this mod) overwriting this mod

Essentially, you'll have to uninstall that outdated mod. This mod's latest version is just so new those old stuffs like "The One Patch" or what-have-you don't work anymore

Or, if you can't recognize which outdated mod to ditch, would you mind listing out all the AAF mods you use so far?

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

i suspect this is caused by an outdated mod (that depends on this mod) overwriting this mod

Essentially, you'll have to uninstall that outdated mod. This mod's latest version is just so new those old stuffs like "The One Patch" or what-have-you don't work anymore

Or, if you can't recognize which outdated mod to ditch, would you mind listing out all the AAF mods you use so far?

I've also got farelle and four play and leito

2022-02-26.png

Edited by ThePokester
8 hours ago, ThePokester said:

Wait wait, ALL of them? Surely there's some I can keep

For the record, you could ask others if "farelle" is worth keeping (I never used it), but i can tell you that everthing that Leito and Four-Play does is either outdated or already included in SavageCabbage's mod (in much superior quality), namely, this mod.

8 hours ago, ThePokester said:

Wait wait, ALL of them? Surely there's some I can keep

You'll need to follow the Adult Oriented Set up Guide in order to get animations to work properly.  You may have a few things missing.  For example, I think you have the wrong theme mod.  Also, there's a more up to date AAF which is not on the Nexus, it's not being updated there any more.

So I updated my AAF and all my animations and mods are doing fine, however I noticed that SC-FM-FeralGhoul-BowlingBallReturn02 animations won't load due to AAF not registering the bowling ball return as a form of furniture. I tried both bowling alleys Back Alley Bowling and Beaver Creek Lanes and neither seem to work. I was wondering if anyone had a solution for this?

3 hours ago, thecryingcolon said:

So I updated my AAF and all my animations and mods are doing fine, however I noticed that SC-FM-FeralGhoul-BowlingBallReturn02 animations won't load due to AAF not registering the bowling ball return as a form of furniture. I tried both bowling alleys Back Alley Bowling and Beaver Creek Lanes and neither seem to work. I was wondering if anyone had a solution for this?

Go to or open SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml and manually add the furniture id's. My advice to download better console https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582 so you can just click on that furniture and see the furniture's id.

SavageCabbage already has sorted some furniture

example:

<group id="BowlingBallReturn">
<furniture form="15BDAF" id="BowlingBallReturn01"/>

<furniture form = "" id="" source =""/>
</group>

or The Church pew in Homemaker, AAF doesn't detect it if you try with the Feral Ghoul. So you add it manually, so AAF can detect it.

<group id="Church_Pew">
<furniture form="89505" id="NPCBenchChurchSit01"/>
<furniture form="7001DAB" id="NPCBenchChurchSit01" source="Homemaker.esm"/>
 </group>

save your game then reload it.

Edited by Magenta147
On 2/28/2022 at 6:00 AM, Marg597 said:

You'll need to follow the Adult Oriented Set up Guide in order to get animations to work properly.  You may have a few things missing.  For example, I think you have the wrong theme mod.  Also, there's a more up to date AAF which is not on the Nexus, it's not being updated there any more.

I don't quite think they've updated that list, I followed it and now I'm getting the "stuck at 68 percent" bug so I'm combing through my AAF mods and just trying to pluck out any outdated mods 

3 hours ago, ThePokester said:

I don't quite think they've updated that list, I followed it and now I'm getting the "stuck at 68 percent" bug so I'm combing through my AAF mods and just trying to pluck out any outdated mods 

I believe the AAF's latest version has been too far for bugs. Try 164b version first.

13 hours ago, ThePokester said:

I use this animation pack with the latest version of AAF and it loads it fine. Odds are you have some animation patching mod which is replacing some of the XML files for this one and is built for an older version of the animations.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I use this animation pack with the latest version of AAF and it loads it fine. Odds are you have some animation patching mod which is replacing some of the XML files for this one and is built for an older version of the animations.

This is quite frustrating, so it looks as AAF is reaching 100 percent right? well now it's freezing my game 

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The only thing i skipped 166 is that they get me stuck even tho anything worked 100% on 164. Ive got all the animation mods possible + my own pose mod with up-to-date technique that worked well. But patches, possible old technique and they didnt seem to update their xmls pretty well; tho i dont have all of them enabled excluding UAP (only for penis morph fixes) and rarely stage plus leito.

Would seek debug option in 166 and see what i can fix, based on what aaf says.

Edit. It seemed ok now, just patches adhered esp missings but no prob. I only doubtd the 166 encountered bugs at 68% a long time ago, and none of anim mods were the cause. Thats why i was reverted to 164 until now. On 166 for now.

Edited by EngineGaming
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ulfberto

(if you are using MO2, its in Savage Cabbage mod folder) delete the following line <value path="morph" value="Erection"

help.JPG.c59b403182566b779781a4d57ee83815.JPG

I've followed these instructions to a tea, and for some reason, I cant find any line that reads "(if you are using MO2, its in Savage Cabbage mod folder) delete the following line <value path="morph" value="Erection") in the savagecabbage_animationdata  file. :(

I'm using Mod organizer. I'm also having a lot of trouble finding the files I need to change the settings for erection. Can you please help me further?