1 hour ago, randomguy12324 said:

some of the soft requirements are gone nothing bad will happen right?

The only "soft requirements" listed on the file page are the official Fallout 4 DLCs and the Creature Resources mod, all of which still exist. If you're talking about the recommendations section following that, yes there's a bit of historical URLs there in need of updating.

Edit: Here you go...

You can find these and more linked from the AAF Fucking Manual too, if you need more help.

Edited by vaultbait

Does anyone happen to have a solution for AAF error 039: Furniture not found by form id?

I only just started using the 3 Creation Club mods supported by this mod but strangely the furnitures added by one of them could not work. They can be recognized by AAF, but the UI cannot proceed past furniture selection to choose the animations. This was the error message, in the place that bugged out Nu Cafe Ola

Charlestown Condo works just fine, so far. I will try Noir Penthouse soon.

20220813154249_1.jpg

Edited by Vel W
added more info
6 hours ago, Vel W said:

Does anyone happen to have a solution for AAF error 039: Furniture not found by form id?

I only just started using the 3 Creation Club mods supported by this mod but strangely the furnitures added by one of them could not work. They can be recognized by AAF, but the UI cannot proceed past furniture selection to choose the animations. This was the error message, in the place that bugged out Nu Cafe Ola

Charlestown Condo works just fine, so far. I will try Noir Penthouse soon.

20220813154249_1.jpg

For Noir penthouse you need to rotate the fancy chair in (O.S E.g and don't forget to rotate the marker) or else the animation will be reversed (beds need a little z offset) and for Neon flat you need to create a new furniture data xml.

I didn't test Nuka place but check the furniture ID in "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector.xml".

I created a furniture xml for Neon Flat but didn't test it myself yet so give it a try if you want:

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NeonFlats.xml

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

For Noir penthouse you need to rotate the fancy chair in (O.S E.g and don't forget to rotate the marker) or else the animation will be reversed (beds need a little z offset) and for Neon flat you need to create a new furniture data xml.

I didn't test Nuka place but check the furniture ID in "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector.xml".

I created a furniture xml for Neon Flat but didn't test it myself yet so give it a try if you want:

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NeonFlats.xml 1.12 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the fast response. I just might be able to test it out after i get myself the Neon Flat mod

I’ve checked the Nuka place’s XML. Nothing wrong i could find. It does get labeled as a full ESL, unlike the other two which are ESM with ESL flags

With regards to the “fancy chair”, i did notice the reversed animations~~ could you explain what you meant by “rotating in the O.S.Eg and the marker? Is this something done through xEdit or something else?

41 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Thanks for the fast response. I just might be able to test it out after i get myself the Neon Flat mod

I’ve checked the Nuka place’s XML. Nothing wrong i could find. It does get labeled as a full ESL, unlike the other two which are ESM with ESL flags

With regards to the “fancy chair”, i did notice the reversed animations~~ could you explain what you meant by “rotating in the O.S.Eg and the marker? Is this something done through xEdit or something else?

Just extract this to "\Data\meshes" you should be fine

I'm not sure if i can upload CC content in here so i deleted my file.

Just open the .nif in outfit studio and rotate the chair. ( the nif is in the ba2 archive)

Then open neon sky in xedit and under "ccTOSFO4001_NeoSky_ArmChair" "SNAM marker parameters" set all offsets to 0. otherwise the sitting animation will become reversed.

For Nuka cafe i will test it tonight maybe and see what's going on.

Edited by lee3310
13 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Just extract this to "\Data\meshes" you should be fine

I'm not sure if i can upload CC content in here so i deleted my file.

Just open the .nif in outfit studio and rotate the chair. ( the nif is in the ba2 archive)

Then open neon sky in xedit and under "ccTOSFO4001_NeoSky_ArmChair" "SNAM marker parameters" set all offsets to 0. otherwise the sitting animation will become reversed.

For Nuka cafe i will test it tonight maybe and see what's going on.

Appreciate it. No rush on the Nuka Cafe investigation

This Neon Flats is locked behind a pretty sweet and long quest chain i'm still going through. I'll need a few days to get to the point where my character actually owns the place and can test all of it

I'll also let you know if i get anywhere with Outfit Studio + Archive Extractor. Those two are still a bit above my caliber at this point, even tho i am okay with xEdit.

But i did do 

pt 0A000D57

to spawn a double bed and AAF cannot detect it. Is there something else i should do other than putting your XML inside /Data/AAF?

Edited by Vel W
added NeonFlats test info
8 hours ago, Vel W said:

Appreciate it. No rush on the Nuka Cafe investigation

This Neon Flats is locked behind a pretty sweet and long quest chain i'm still going through. I'll need a few days to get to the point where my character actually owns the place and can test all of it

I'll also let you know if i get anywhere with Outfit Studio + Archive Extractor. Those two are still a bit above my caliber at this point, even tho i am okay with xEdit.

But i did do 

pt 0A000D57

to spawn a double bed and AAF cannot detect it. Is there something else i should do other than putting your XML inside /Data/AAF?

Curious ? i made that file a while ago and it should work because i just tested the bed (it's also reversed ?)  but it's listed as furniture in my aaf menu.

The bed is buildable in workshop so finish the quest and test it afterward.

On 7/8/2022 at 6:28 AM, Flattoad19 said:

CABBAGE YOU LEGEND. Fantastic collection! I notice various ghoul animations aren't playing nice with D.E.C.A.Y (had similar issues with More Feral Ghouls, that one wasn't even loading in head textures, but I gave up on that mod). Specifically it seems like I only ever see the same base ghoul body for your animations, whatever replaces the vanilla body, and none of the different types that are fully working elsewhere in game. Maybe the animations aren't able to reference the different ghoul skins? It'd be awesome to draw on the different variants.

Thanks. The bodies being swapped out is handled by AAF itself. All this mod does is tells em to get naked, doesn't say to equip them with a specific nude body or anything.

On 7/12/2022 at 8:13 PM, vaultbait said:

On a related note, is there any reason all the PickupTruck animations only use the movable static forms and not any of the normal statics? With the moveable statics, NPCs have a tendency to knock them around and then the animations end up misaligned (assuming it even comes to rest at an angle AAF is willing to consider viable). I attach the typical script to disable havok on load, but that occasionally gets ignored and the truck still goes flying anyway.

I just add whatever I find furniture-wise but I miss things all the time because there're so many things in the game. If there's other static vehicles that could work could you copy the form ids and I'll see about adding them to the furniture XML?

On 8/14/2022 at 11:00 PM, lee3310 said:

Curious ? i made that file a while ago and it should work because i just tested the bed (it's also reversed ?)  but it's listed as furniture in my aaf menu.

Ok. Still on my way to it. Hard to find time between work and other chores during weekdays lol

By the way, is it safe to modify these Creation Club mods directly with xEdit? I hope the answer is YES. Rather not make additional ESP/ESL to overwrite them just for such things. But it never hurts to confirm with someone who knows better

On 8/14/2022 at 11:00 PM, lee3310 said:

Ok. Still on my way to it. Hard to find time between work and other chores during weekdays lol

By the way, is it safe to modify these Creation Club mods directly with xEdit? I hope the answer is YES. Rather not make additional ESP/ESL to overwrite them just for such things. But it never hurts to confirm with someone who knows better

On 8/14/2022 at 1:15 AM, lee3310 said:

I was just looking at this one using BAE. Which BA2 should i look into? Is it main.ba2 or textures.ba2? I could find some references to that fancy chair in the latter, but that seems weird. A BA2 file dedicated to textures doesn't seem like the place to look for parameters related to orientations

Also, anyone interested is more than welcome to join this conversation. I'm mostly just in it cos i want to see my char having crazy sex on fancy furnitures or something idk ?

Capture.JPG

by the way, the couches in Neon Flats work, but the Z rotation is also messed up.

So far, these problems have been solvable for me with the setAngle Z  (on actors) and setPos (on the furniture) commands tho, if that makes sense

Edited by Vel W
got too excited
3 hours ago, Vel W said:

I was just looking at this one using BAE. Which BA2 should i look into? Is it main.ba2 or textures.ba2? I could find some references to that fancy chair in the latter, but that seems weird. A BA2 file dedicated to textures doesn't seem like the place to look for parameters related to orientations

Also, anyone interested is more than welcome to join this conversation. I'm mostly just in it cos i want to see my char having crazy sex on fancy furnitures or something idk ?

Capture.JPG

by the way, the couches in Neon Flats work, but the Z rotation is also messed up.

So far, these problems have been solvable for me with the setAngle Z  (on actors) and setPos (on the furniture) commands tho, if that makes sense

the .nif is in main.ba2 (Neo-Sky Arm Chair.nif) extract it to "\Data\meshes\CreationClub\TOSFO4001\Interiors\Neo-Sky Apartment\Furniture Assets" in order to override the one in the archive

It's really easy just open it in O.S, rotate the chair save (overwrite).

Edited by lee3310
On 8/15/2022 at 5:02 AM, SavageCabbage said:

I just add whatever I find furniture-wise but I miss things all the time because there're so many things in the game. If there's other static vehicles that could work could you copy the form ids and I'll see about adding them to the furniture XML?

These are four basic flap-down static Pick-R-Ups which appear to have varied textures of a similar shape and orientation as the moveable statics. CK says there are many of each all over the place. They seem to work well when I add them to the PickUpTruckFlapDown and PickUpTrucksAll lists in my copy of SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml and then place one in a cell for testing, with one minor caveat: they're offset roughly -11 on the Z axis, so if I lower the actors by that amount they seem to line up fairly well (I also rotated the "furniture" by -0.5 X and -3.0 Y..

<furniture form="181E11" id="PickUpTruck01A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EAF" id="PickUpTruck02A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB1" id="PickUpTruck03A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB3" id="PickUpTruck04A_Static"/>

There are lots more flap-up models, but since you don't have as many animations for those I didn't bother transcribing all their IDs for now (though I can if you'd like).

Edited by vaultbait
8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

the .nif is in main.ba2 (Neo-Sky Arm Chair.nif) extract it to "\Data\meshes\CreationClub\TOSFO4001\Interiors\Neo-Sky Apartment\Furniture Assets" in order to override the one in the archive

It's really easy just open it in O.S, rotate the chair save (overwrite).

Fantastic. Then i’d just have to edit the rotation params in xEdit.

Does doing these mess up the orientation of such chairs that are already in the game world, tho? 

28 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Fantastic. Then i’d just have to edit the rotation params in xEdit.

Does doing these mess up the orientation of such chairs that are already in the game world, tho? 

obviously but you can rotate them back with console (modangle z 180)

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

These are four basic flap-down static Pick-R-Ups which appear to have varied textures of a similar shape and orientation as the moveable statics. CK says there are many of each al over the place. They seem to work well when I add them to the PickUpTruckFlapDown and PickUpTrucksAll lists in my copy of SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml and then place one in a cell for testing, with one minor caveat: they're offset roughly -10 on the Z axis, so if I lower the actors to fit the truck position their feet sink well into the ground.

<furniture form="181E11" id="PickUpTruck01A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EAF" id="PickUpTruck02A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB1" id="PickUpTruck03A_Static"/>
		<furniture form="183EB3" id="PickUpTruck04A_Static"/>

There are lots more flap-up models, but since you don't have as many animations for those I didn't bother transcribing all their IDs for now (though I can if you'd like).

I was thinking of reducing the scaling (setscale) instead of offsetting the z axis ?

11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I was thinking of reducing the scaling (setscale) instead of offsetting the z axis ?

Oh, excellent idea. At least for now I can tweak the mesh on the truck in my cell to be slightly larger so that I don't need to offset the animations. Of course that's not much good for the random ones throughout the vanilla game, but it will at least suffice for the one in the mod I'm putting together.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, excellent idea. At least for now I can tweak the mesh on the truck in my cell to be slightly larger so that I don't need to offset the animations. Of course that's not much good for the random ones throughout the vanilla game, but it will at least suffice for the one in the mod I'm putting together.

Downside to rescaling the truck is that you can't scale objects independently by axis, so if you scale it up enough that the actors aren't floating well above it, their legs end up clipping into it because it becomes too long.

So anyway, I guess the point is that the static meshes are sufficiently different from the movable statics that they won't work as a drop-in replacement. I suspect I can use Nifscope to de-Havok one of the movable static meshes and then create a custom static object from the result, though that definitely entails carrying custom AAF XML and potentially breaking if any of the related data in this animation pack becomes incompatible with what I'm shipping.

I'm probably better off just trying to figure out why the defaultdisablehavokonload script sometimes doesn't take effect and/or write a more reliable replacement for it.

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Downside to rescaling the truck is that you can't scale objects independently by axis, so if you scale it up enough that the actors aren't floating well above it, their legs end up clipping into it because it becomes too long.

So anyway, I guess the point is that the static meshes are sufficiently different from the movable statics that they won't work as a drop-in replacement. I suspect I can use Nifscope to de-Havok one of the movable static meshes and then create a custom static object from the result, though that definitely entails carrying custom AAF XML and potentially breaking if any of the related data in this animation pack becomes incompatible with what I'm shipping.

I'm probably better off just trying to figure out why the defaultdisablehavokonload script sometimes doesn't take effect and/or write a more reliable replacement for it.

Never used "DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad" (never had to) and by rescaling i meant Actors, because i also had to offset some animations and seeing floating butts or sunk feet is annoying so i thought maybe scaling one of the actors (a little) could help.