On 3/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

@Ulfberto

help.JPG.c59b403182566b779781a4d57ee83815.JPG

I've followed these instructions to a tea, and for some reason, I cant find any line that reads "(if you are using MO2, its in Savage Cabbage mod folder) delete the following line <value path="morph" value="Erection") in the savagecabbage_animationdata  file. :(

I'm using Mod organizer. I'm also having a lot of trouble finding the files I need to change the settings for erection. Can you please help me further?

Nevermind, It seems to work now after I installed the one patch to rule them all from the nexus fallout 4

Hi everyone,

I made an AnimationGroupData.xml and everything works fine but I would like to know if there's a way to "hide" single animations so that AAF use only the staged ones I created.

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly with old xmls you could add <!-- --> to hide them. However now that method no longer works.

Btw, while editing SavageCabbage_positionData.xml, I noticed 2 wrong tags. Instead of Couch, the correct ones should be JailCell and MotorBike respectively as in the other animations of the same group.

<position id="SC-FM-Human-JailCellTinyWithDoor01-01Tease" location="Jail_Door" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>

<position id="SC-FM-Human-Motorbike01-01Tease" location="Motorbike" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>

On 3/19/2022 at 9:59 AM, BustANutella said:

I've installed all my mods according to the above guide but it recommends 1.2.6 of this mod instead, can I replace it with 1.2.7 now and if so do I need to redownload the ultimate patch to overwrite it afterwards or can I just update this animation pack and it'll work? 

This mod is not fully compatible with the current version of UAP. The problem I encountered using 1.2.7 was that super mutant penises specifically did not erect properly during animations. Everything else worked just fine for me so if you aren't going to use supermutant animations I'd say go for it. Otherwise, officially you are meant to still use the old version 1.2.6.

Remember to check what animations you won't have as a result of using an older version.

As for @dragonvale's question, I would ask about that in the AAF discord. https://discord.gg/Bhdz9aSP

2 hours ago, IonCaveGrandma said:

This mod is not fully compatible with the current version of UAP.

A more accurate way to put it is that UAP is mostly unmaintained these days, and so still hasn't been updated for Savage Cabbage's 1.2.7 release from last year. This is a common reality for animation patch mods, and why it's better not to become reliant on them if you want to have the latest updates for animation packs.

Edited by vaultbait
On 3/19/2022 at 5:59 AM, BustANutella said:

I've installed all my mods according to the above guide but it recommends 1.2.6 of this mod instead, can I replace it with 1.2.7 now and if so do I need to redownload the ultimate patch to overwrite it afterwards or can I just update this animation pack and it'll work? 

Your choices are:

1- Use 1.2.6 with UAP support for this animation pack, or

2- Use 1.2.7 and reinstall UAP without selecting support for this pack.

UAP 2.6.50 was just uploaded. It mentions updating the federalist couch group name which changed in Savage Cabbage's 1.2.7, but since I don't use UAP I'm not in a good position to confirm whether it's updated more generally to work with 1.2.7. Hopefully someone here using UAP can check 2.6.50 with SC 1.2.7 and report whether it's now compatible.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

UAP 2.6.50 was just uploaded. It mentions updating the federalist couch group name which changed in Savage Cabbage's 1.2.7, but since I don't use UAP I'm not in a good position to confirm whether it's updated more generally to work with 1.2.7. Hopefully someone here using UAP can check 2.6.50 with SC 1.2.7 and report whether it's now compatible.

Well, I've done some testing and as far as I can tell there is nothing different, not even on the federalist couch: it is still not compatible. Not that you really do miss much.

23 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Just to clarify, do you mean UAP's support for SC can be safely used with SC v1.2.7, even though UAP's SC support is nominally built for v1.2.6?

I'm not ulfberto, but it is absolutely safe, speaking from my own experience. You have relatively little to lose (but you may need to start a new save file!)

Edited by IonCaveGrandma

I was told latest SC isn't meant to be used with UAP, since it wasn't patched for it yet. It seems I have been fooled, and have been putting off updating SC for no reason.

So basically I can just go ahead and uninstall the SC I have and install this last version and I'm gucci? Or do I also need to reinstall UAP as well?

20 hours ago, shunter said:

I was told latest SC isn't meant to be used with UAP, since it wasn't patched for it yet. It seems I have been fooled, and have been putting off updating SC for no reason.

So basically I can just go ahead and uninstall the SC I have and install this last version and I'm gucci? Or do I also need to reinstall UAP as well?

Up until Wednesday of last week, combining latest SC animations (1.2.7) with UAP led to AAF being unable to completely load. With the very recent update of UAP 2.6.50 that seems to have been solved, so what you were told was probably true at the time but you have to pay attention to when people say things are incompatible vs when those things get new updates. Also not all of SC 1.2.7 is covered in UAP 2.6.50, but it sounds like they will at least work together now.

I like the FMF-Human animations. There's something powerful about the two-female-one-male threesome that I can't quite explain.

Wondering if there're plans for more where that came from. One idea i have is them doing it in a bathtub (tho a double bed would work too), with a blowjob start that looks something like this:

blowjob_5BF4.jpg

Note that I don't own the image. Simply got it by using a BoobBot application found in Konata Inoue's Discord 

Edited by Vel W
spacing

I have a very strange bug with only this pack of animations. I followed for more than 30 hours everything from scratch the AFF fucking manual guide and all the details. Eveything works fine with Leito or Atomic lust for exemple. But for SavageCabbage animations, the animation works but not the erections. Sometime with magic it works, but it's very rare. Also the erections for SavageCabbage  anims come back when I switch to another anim pack like leito or atomic lust (in the AFF Home system) and I come back to an SavageCabbage anim. And I experimented this bug with all the things possible : clean reinstall of FO4 and MO2.

I will say it 's not working in 80% of the situations. Sometime I face the east it works, sometime not. It's completely hasardous, I can't find any logics. I think I am becoming crazy ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.thumb.png.1fa6ef9db6d129e31a94ed8215da4eb2.png

On 3/16/2022 at 7:33 AM, Nevadathehighelf said:

Nevermind, It seems to work now after I installed the one patch to rule them all from the nexus fallout 4

I have the same problem but I cannot find one patch to rule them all. I tried to install the old versions and my AAF is stuck on 68%. Where did you get yours?

5 minutes ago, danielcool20 said:

I have the same problem but I cannot find one patch to rule them all. I tried to install the old versions and my AAF is stuck on 68%. Where did you get yours?

TOPtRTA/TOPtBTA is ancient by AAF standards, and pretty thoroughly broken by modern versions of most animation packs as well as current AAF versions. If you found a guide telling you to install that, burn it. There is one current AAF ecosystem installation manual (The Fucking Manual) if you're looking for something comprehensive.

The only modern animation patch mods which are reasonably well-maintained and target SC compatibility are (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes), though personally I don't use any patches which alter SC's animation pack since it works great for me as-is.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

TOPtRTA/TOPtBTA is ancient by AAF standards, and pretty thoroughly broken by modern versions of most animation packs as well as current AAF versions. If you found a guide telling you to install that, burn it. There is one current AAF ecosystem installation manual (The Fucking Manual) if you're looking for something comprehensive.

The only modern animation patch mods which are reasonably well-maintained and target SC compatibility are (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes), though personally I don't use any patches which alter SC's animation pack since it works great for me as-is.

Thanks. I was trying to get TOPtRTA/TOPtBTA because I have a problem with SavageCabbage Animation. During animation scenes the males have flaccid penises. The same with Nevadathehighelf I couldn't find <value path="morph" value="Erection". 

Edited by danielcool20
11 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Thanks. I was trying to get TOPtRTA/TOPtBTA because I have a problem with SavageCabbage Animation. During animation scenes the males have flaccid penises. The same with Nevadathehighelf I couldn't find <value path="morph" value="Erection". 

Like I said, I don't have anything patching SC and the current version is working great for me. Viable male body replacers these days are mainly BodyTalk3 and Atomic Muscle. If you use BT3, you need to build its nude male body (with morphs) in BodySlide with the "erection" slider at 0%. If you're using AM, then there's no need to build the base body as it comes with a prebuilt one that acts similarly. People may also still be using EVB, but I haven't seen it get mentioned lately except by those with very old modsets.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Like I said, I don't have anything patching SC and the current version is working great for me. Viable male body replacers these days are mainly BodyTalk3 and Atomic Muscle. If you use BT3, you need to build its nude male body (with morphs) in BodySlide with the "erection" slider at 0%. If you're using AM, then there's no need to build the base body as it comes with a prebuilt one that acts similarly. People may also still be using EVB, but I haven't seen it get mentioned lately except by those with very old modsets.

Thanks a lot. One last thing. I cannot access the male body or all the vanilla stuff in BodySlide only the outfits from my mods. I am using MO 2 to open it. 

5 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Thanks a lot. One last thing. I cannot access the male body or all the vanilla stuff in BodySlide only the outfits from my mods. I am using MO 2 to open it. 

What male body replacer are you using? There are a few viable options these days, so the suggestions are likely to vary based on which one you selected.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What male body replacer are you using? There are a few viable options these days, so the suggestions are likely to vary based on which one you selected.

I am using BodyTalk and CBBE. They appear on the preset but not the Outfit/Body of my BodySlide. I tried reinstalling them but no luck. At first I had a problem with the image not appearing but I fixed that. This is my only problem.