CABBAGE YOU LEGEND. Fantastic collection! I notice various ghoul animations aren't playing nice with D.E.C.A.Y (had similar issues with More Feral Ghouls, that one wasn't even loading in head textures, but I gave up on that mod). Specifically it seems like I only ever see the same base ghoul body for your animations, whatever replaces the vanilla body, and none of the different types that are fully working elsewhere in game. Maybe the animations aren't able to reference the different ghoul skins? It'd be awesome to draw on the different variants.

1 hour ago, newturtle3 said:

Great animations

side note anyone know where the super mutant tires or street lamp animation can be used / activated? How many and where is it set to use it?

Should work with most street lamps if they're basically upright, and the tire beds are in lots of super mutant camps (also in Virgil's cave I think?).

14 hours ago, newturtle3 said:

how many supermutants do you need then?

Sorry, I meant to say traffic lights, not streetlamps, by the way.

As for number of super mutants, the traffic light animation (pretty sure there's only one, or maybe two with very similar positions, I'd have to check) is for one human female with one super mutant. With the tire bed animations there are some which use one human female with one super mutant, and some for one human female and two super mutants.

There's also another super mutant bed (the car chassis bed) with some different animations, and front and back of Pick-R-Up trucks, and front and back of the burned out vans, all of which are really great too. Oh, and the two different sizes of meat bags... plus benches, different sizes of beds, and sofas. Edit: And at least one table-top animation too, as well as a foursome (F/SM/SM/SM) on broken beds!

I've got a mod in progress with an interior cell that has the relevant "furniture" present for all known furniture-based super mutant animations (not just SC's, though those are the vast majority), and an assortment of non-hostile muties, FEV hounds, behemoth, et cetera. One tweak I made was to bury a microscopic traffic light in the base of one of the "meat totem" poles, so the traffic light animation looks like it plays out on the meatpole instead.

I'm still fiddling with scripts and custom assets to polish the first installment, but once I'm happy with it I'll put up a file page. Stay tuned...

Edited by vaultbait

On a related note, is there any reason all the PickupTruck animations only use the movable static forms and not any of the normal statics? With the moveable statics, NPCs have a tendency to knock them around and then the animations end up misaligned (assuming it even comes to rest at an angle AAF is willing to consider viable). I attach the typical script to disable havok on load, but that occasionally gets ignored and the truck still goes flying anyway.

On 7/13/2022 at 12:36 AM, vaultbait said:

One tweak I made was to bury a microscopic traffic light in the base of one of the "meat totem" poles, so the traffic light animation looks like it plays out on the meatpole instead.

This looks tremendously fun and promising. I hope the development of your mod is successful ??

On 7/12/2022 at 8:34 PM, lee3310 said:

To prevent single animations from getting picked during aaf scene we have to choose "Hidden" in FOMOD ?

Yes. They will not be displayed in the wizard and AAF will not select them when it chooses a random animation to play.

Just wanted to let you know that the update has caused the Piper no dialog at diamond city gate. I was able to disable the mod and Piper started her dialog. I have since e-enabled, but not sure if it will cause similar issues in the future. Otherwise, my favorite AAF animations. Love them. 

20 minutes ago, Mtcarter said:

Just wanted to let you know that the update has caused the Piper no dialog at diamond city gate. I was able to disable the mod and Piper started her dialog. I have since e-enabled, but not sure if it will cause similar issues in the future. Otherwise, my favorite AAF animations. Love them. 

You can be pretty sure adding an animation pack did not cause that. It's a vanilla game bug. If you fast travel into the vicinity of Diamond City (e.g., coc from the console) or if you get near the DC entrance for the first time but then fast travel away or enter an interior cell and return, you'll also often get that exact behavior. There are workarounds if she's stuck there and you can't rewind to an old enough save where the controlling quest for the entrance scene hasn't fired yet, but it's really, really, really not caused by installing an animation pack.

13 hours ago, krlll said:

Yes. They will not be displayed in the wizard and AAF will not select them when it chooses a random animation to play.

You did a great job with those xmls i only had to tweak one mod in order to get the player as giver but most of them have that option in MCM (i'm playing a male character and all SC FM animations are reverted in aaf ?)

2 hours ago, SneapBack said:

I have problems with this mod as soon as I install it, my AAF does not load and shows 68%. I have set all the requirements. game version 1.10.163 version F4 s e 0. 0. 63. version AAF 166 maybe someone knows what the problem might be ?

You're patching it with an animation patch mod which isn't compatible with the version of this animation pack you've installed, or you have some other mod which is extending the animation data from this animation pack and was written for an earlier version. Turn on AAF's debug logging and see what errors it reports or what the last thing was it claimed to be doing before it stopped loading. If you still can't figure it out, ask for help in the AAF Discord.

just a fyi of something i found if youre trying to start an animtion with dogmeat and he starts for a second then quits,make sure he isnt trying to find something.like if you gave him the fetch command,although i didnt actually give him that command,he was trying to find something...strange lol.i also dismissed him as a follower.

Edited by Bad999
11 hours ago, Bad999 said:

also if you disable uap patch support for these animations it fixed an issue of aaf being stuck at 68 percent

Are you certain you were using the most recent version of UAP? There was an update not long ago to make it stop breaking the latest versions of this animation pack.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bad999 said:

just a fyi of something i found if youre trying to start an animtion with dogmeat and he starts for a second then quits,make sure he isnt trying to find something.like if you gave him the fetch command,although i didnt actually give him that command,he was trying to find something...strange lol.i also dismissed him as a follower.

Good find. Thanks for sharing ??

On 7/25/2022 at 7:29 AM, vaultbait said:

Are you certain you were using the most recent version of UAP? There was an update not long ago to make it stop breaking the latest versions of this animation pack.

just downloaded it and its fixed,thanks!

• 2 weeks later...