54 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Thank you for your work!

Great job as always!

Is there a list somewhere on what objects can be used for these animations?

The fastest way is checking the furnitureData.xml and cross reference with positionData.xml with the location attribute

Thank you for the update.

Also, I'm not sure since when, but FM-Dog animations now work with not just Nora and Dogmeat, but also with other types of canines like Raider Dogs and ghoulified Mongrels. Back in like in 1.1 or so only Dogmeat would work. Some huge improvements there. Just FYI. Fantastic! ? ?

Also, howdy, Ulfbearth. ? I see you've gotten yourself a new ingame-character portrait.

23 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Thanks for the update and fuck all the patches.

No problem, enjoy!

16 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Thank you for your work!

Great job as always!

Thanks buddy.

5 hours ago, Vel W said:

Thank you for the update.

Also, I'm not sure since when, but FM-Dog animations now work with not just Nora and Dogmeat, but also with other types of canines like Raider Dogs and ghoulified Mongrels. Back in like in 1.1 or so only Dogmeat would work. Some huge improvements there. Just FYI. Fantastic! ? ?

I think they've worked for a while, nothing to do with me specifically. I'm guessing dagobaking made a fix, not an ideal fix but a fix nonetheless.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just curious? Love the robot stuff but why was an Assaultron not an obvious first choice for animations? Since they are human like in appendages ,would think it easier to do sex poses for them.. Thanks

Honestly, I just don't really see what you could do with them since they're basically robot women, right? But there's no parts for "using" them from a dominant male perspective. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong but that's how I see it. From a technical standpoint, robots are hard to rig up and I'm burnt out on trying after the Protectron, since it gave me so much grief.

6 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Robots actually dont use the same skeleton as Humans so the rig is different and other factors that involves animating. + There seems to be some technical issues that involves robots and animation.

I never thought Codsworth could ever satisfy my female character's needs either, but SC gave him/it a reason for me to use as a companion..Just sayin!:relaxed:

Hi savage, thank you for your hard work! 

after installing your latest pack I get a warning [animation ID "FM-WeightBench01-03Cowgirl" not found (Caller [STAGE_NOD: (No_ID)]) - and AAF gets stuck loading at 30%. 

Your mod is loaded last under all the patches, I had used previous versions of your animation pack with zero issues. 

Any solution? 

thanks

*Edit: FIXED! had to change the options on the FOMODS on some of the old patches. Idiotic of me. 

1 hour ago, thehotness said:

Hi savage, thank you for your hard work! 

after installing your latest pack I get a warning [animation ID "FM-WeightBench01-03Cowgirl" not found (Caller [STAGE_NOD: (No_ID)]) - and AAF gets stuck loading at 30%. 

Your mod is loaded last under all the patches, I had used previous versions of your animation pack with zero issues. 

Any solution? 

thanks

So this is the fucking between AAF and animation, between player and being played, there are many fucking sentences that you have never gazed at a whole page of code in your life as patches. Once the animation is updated, or mod is updated, or AAF is updated, you have to go to see it, and wait for the author to have time and interest to continue to update. Yes, we need them, and we need to thank them, because we don't know how to make things like fucking semen or themes or anything right. They were right, and there may be no problem after a while, so we will continue to thank them. This is serious.

But I'm fucking this whole process

sorry……

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I never thought Codsworth could ever satisfy my female character's needs either, but SC gave him/it a reason for me to use as a companion..Just sayin!:relaxed:

I did not have a real reason to build a Protectron with that Automatron Robot Workbench but then SC gave me a pretty good one! ?

6 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

From a technical standpoint, robots are hard to rig up and I'm burnt out on trying after the Protectron, since it gave me so much grief.

Do you suppose we could raise this issue with dagobaking? The glitches that Mr.Handy gets (bad transitions) and Protectron does (failed loops in same animation) were both present last year for canines. Your pointing out that the canine problems were solved by an AAF update made me wonder if the robots' issues here are the same thing. 

32 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Do you suppose we could raise this issue with dagobaking? The glitches that Mr.Handy gets (bad transitions) and Protectron does (failed loops in same animation) were both present last year for canines. Your pointing out that the canine problems were solved by an AAF update made me wonder if the robots' issues here are the same thing. 

I wouldn't bother dagobaking about it really, it's not anything to do with AAF specifically but rather the game engine and how it handles animations for robots, it calls them slightly differently, i.e. humans and super mutants operate the same way, feral ghouls and other creatures operate the same way and robots seem to be just their own individual things.

20 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I wouldn't bother dagobaking about it really, it's not anything to do with AAF specifically but rather the game engine and how it handles animations for robots, it calls them slightly differently

As you say, chef.

2 hours ago, elzee said:

Really nice animations! I'm expecting more staged with climax group.

My thoughts exactly. Those climax loops provide closures, you know?

4 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

Any idea on how would i get all the creature biped files and skeleton texts??? Also, you've got a great improvement in your animations, and it's damn cool!

Well said on the last part and welcome, new member.

So, I don't exactly understand what you mean by "creature biped files and skeleton". Are you talking about files that would allow you to play animations involving non-human creatures that walk on two legs??? If so, look for either The One Patch and/or Ulfbearth's Creature Resources.

First of all great work by the way!

Im also having the same problem stuck st 30% at loading AAF with using any version of your pack above 1.1. Enabled debug mode at it only showef this lines:

Processing: mfgset

Processing equipmentSets

Processing narration

Processing sound

Processing overlaysets

Processing races

Processing meters

Processing conditions

Processing banner

And thats it, its stuck there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 08.06.2020 at 11:27, HornyElias said:

Моя загрузка зависает на 30%, но если я удаляю ваш пакет, то он загружается просто отлично при обработке. Я установил TOPTBTA, но мне нужно, чтобы установить больше патча, кроме этого или? Меню «Отладка» не отображает никаких ошибок, либо просто останавливается на 30%.

Gum Indarello

8 hours ago, Vel W said:

Well said on the last part and welcome, new member.

So, I don't exactly understand what you mean by "creature biped files and skeleton". Are you talking about files that would allow you to play animations involving non-human creatures that walk on two legs??? If so, look for either The One Patch and/or Ulfbearth's Creature Resources.

Hi Vel W,

I have that patches already but i meant the biped files and skeleton texts that makes new animations or poses in 3DS max, the skeleton text is used by exporting the biped files in scene. I only have human and power armor files, but not all the creatures. It would be great if you find them for me. Thanks. ?

12 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

One question. Any idea on how would i get all the creature biped files and skeleton texts??? Also, you've got a great improvement in your animations, and it's damn cool!

If you mean creature animation rigs you can get some from here:

And here:

6 hours ago, tsukasa1615 said:

First of all great work by the way!

Im also having the same problem stuck st 30% at loading AAF with using any version of your pack above 1.1. Enabled debug mode at it only showef this lines:

Processing: mfgset

Processing equipmentSets

Processing narration

Processing sound

Processing overlaysets

Processing races

Processing meters

Processing conditions

Processing banner

And thats it, its stuck there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

With the debug mode on, there should be an error in top with whats missing and this kind of stuff.