11 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Thanks again for replying! Something must've changed from the previous version, because I used to be able to get many of the animations I get using a bed just standing on any floor, and I'm also missing animations that I got before while using the couch. The ones where the guy would dance, then girl would wrap legs around him, then guy would finish on girl's face, then kiss. I don't have those anymore, among others. Maybe they're supposed to be used with a different piece of furniture now?

The bed thing sounds like a patch related thing. By default my mod will have Bed animations locked to a bed and nothing else. It's always been like that. The one with the guy dancing (it's based on a male stripper type thing) has always been locked to a specific couch, the Federalist Couch. So, yeah. By the sounds of if you had some patch that changed the location of those animations but without knowing what patch it is or what's in it, I couldn't really tell you what to do about it.

10 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Just stopped in to say great work and thanks for your efforts. 1.2.1 installed and all is working great!

Cool, glad to know someone's not got problems!

9 hours ago, Vel W said:

So, a comment about the SC-FM-Handy-Floor01-07Climax.

Personally, I feel that the poses can be bit more exaggerated and wacky here. The human stretching out her arms seems to indicate an uncontrollable orgasm~~it is hard to imagine that she'd still stand so steadily with two legs ----  at that point, her limbs would be probably very sore and her body quite devoid of strength from the Handy fingering her genital so hard. 

So what if you were to add a little spice in there~instead of the human still standing during climax, it'd be the Handy bot lifting her legs off the ground using its left & right thruster arms, while its middle arm continues to vibrate and finger her into orgasm. Naturally, that stretching arm of hers plus her entire body would go upside-down violently (as if scratching the ground or desperately trying to grab something in the air~) because you know, her limbs are sore and numb, but she's lifted off the ground while having an orgasm and there's gravity and all. Probably will look like a 69 position (a bit like the Supermutant one you did). It'd be more realistic and provocative that way.

I hope whatever I've written here makes sense.

I get you, the Mr. Handy arms are a bit funny in that they can rotate in any direction but if you look at the mesh, it looks odd when it rotates in certain ways. I'm not sure if a Mr. Handy would have the strength to lift a person off the ground without dropping down themselves either. For now, my priorities are finishing up existing animations, there're too many with no beginning or end.

22 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Nice one, enjoy!

Can you all post a picture of the error message you receive in game?

i do have to add, i'm following the "[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (27/May/2020)" guide
so i have not selected your mod in the installers of others since they have not been updated

this image is with the mod on, also i can't navigate this menu with the mod on

with savage on.jpg

Bottom image is without the mod on

without savage.jpg

4 minutes ago, redlantern said:

i do have to add, i'm following the "[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (27/May/2020)" guide
so i have not selected your mod in the installers of others since they have not been updated

Bottom image is without the mod on

Those bottom ones, they're Atomic Lust I THINK, not entirely sure.

The top ones, it looks to me that a mod you have has overwritten something in my pack even if you haven't told it to, because judging by the errors you're getting the PositionData file is looking for specific names to identify but it's not finding them.

If you can navigate to your Fallout 4/Data/AAF folder, you should see various files with names like "SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" and one called "SavageCabbage_positionData,xml" and the names of the positions should correlate exactly, if they don't for any reason then something is overwritten or maybe not installed at all.

3 hours ago, redlantern said:

Allow me to chime in a bit. I remember seeing and solving this error before. What mod installer are you using? It seems you've let another mod like The One Patch overwritten this mod's XML files. Also, your bottom image is probably nothing to worry about. BP70's mod here  also has a similar error, and that's simply AAF's newest version telling the mod (not you) an animation is very short. 

16 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Allow me to chime in a bit. I remember seeing and solving this error before. What mod installer are you using? It seems you've let another mod like The One Patch overwritten this mod's XML files. Also, your bottom image is probably nothing to worry about. BP70's mod here  also has a similar error, and that's simply AAF's newest version telling the mod (not you) an animation is very short. 

i am using Vortex, i reinstall the One Patch afterward. i do have the SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" and one called "SavageCabbage_positionData,xml"  files in the AAF folder as well as many other xmls from Savage. weird since i uninstalled the mod temporarily and didn't check of any compatibility/patch option for the mod

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

The bed thing sounds like a patch related thing. By default my mod will have Bed animations locked to a bed and nothing else. It's always been like that. The one with the guy dancing (it's based on a male stripper type thing) has always been locked to a specific couch, the Federalist Couch. So, yeah. By the sounds of if you had some patch that changed the location of those animations but without knowing what patch it is or what's in it, I couldn't really tell you what to do about it.

Thanks for the reply!

You must be right about that. I used to get most of your animations just standing anywhere, and later after installing some other stuff I even got animations for couch and crane while standing on floor and the characters would just float or stick through the ceiling, but those animations wouldn't be available for couch anymore. I always just followed the steps posted on the guides and installed a bunch of patches and stuff for the animations I have. I use yours, Atomic Lust, Leito and BP70, and for patches I have used Leito's and BP70's, The One Patch and Indarello's, I also briefly tried a patch that messed up my stuff and removed all my animations, then I realized it was for gay sex, so I got rid of it, uninstalled all the patches, all the animations, all the themes and now I just have AAF and the 4 animation packages I mentioned without any patches.  

Most of your animations work flawlessly and look amazing, but Idk if there are still some left overs somewhere from all the stuff I installed before that are still causing some issues, because for example my character doesn't ever open her mouth when she's giving head in any of the single chair animations, but when using the couch her mouth works fine. However, when using couch the penis sticks through her belly in a few of the animations. Maybe I need to reduce penis length? It's at 40%. 

1 hour ago, redlantern said:

i am using Vortex, i reinstall the One Patch afterward. i do have the SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" and one called "SavageCabbage_positionData,xml"  files in the AAF folder as well as many other xmls from Savage. weird since i uninstalled the mod temporarily and didn't check of any compatibility/patch option for the mod

Okay. That makes sense. I use Nexus Mod Manager myself, but I think I can help you.

The guide does say that The One Patch should be installed afterwards if using Vortex, so you're doing great by following it. Try telling Vortex to load all your animation mods after The One Patch.

No need to uninstall/reinstall anything. Your installation order is already correct as far as I can tell.

Let me know how it goes.

edit: You don't need to know any of the things below to fix the problem. But this is to answer your question.

The "SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" you were still seeing is from The One Patch. That's right. The One Patch has the same XMLs of almost every animation mod you see up here. This is an "old solution" to support animations that involve interspecies sexual activities. But since The One Patch is old so we'd want the newer XMLs from this mod to overwrite it, even though The One Patch is installed afterwards.

Most of the errors I'm seeing here look to be load order problems, I'm not having any problems with V1.2.1 and perhaps if you use my load order you might find yourself without problems also. I'm posting a screen shot of my load showing the order for the animations. If you use MO2 make sure the order is followed on both the left and right side windows since the left side is the priority in which MO2 actually loads the files to create the faux load. If you use Vortex or NMM you should make sure you install the mods in the order that they show up on the RIGHT side window of the screen shot. Hope this helps some of you.

Spoiler

LoadOrderOldwolf58.thumb.png.0759600f23999bad4e6d7014d26ca05d.pngI

22 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Do you have Ulfbearth's Creature Resource installed? It contains the required extended Super Mutant skeleton. The skeleton.hkx file is bit buggy though and there are issues with dismemberment freezing super mutants on death, so depends on what your priorities are as to whether you wanna deal with one issue or the other. Hopefully it gets solved soon.

Hi, thanks for the response! Yes i have the creature resources installed. I'm just hoping to fix the skeleton issue. But also the new mixed species animations are not playing since installing your new patch. Its just all the same animations from before that work. Thanks again!

5 hours ago, Vel W said:

Okay. That makes sense. I use Nexus Mod Manager myself, but I think I can help you.

The guide does say that The One Patch should be installed afterwards if using Vortex, so you're doing great by following it. Try telling Vortex to load all your animation mods after The One Patch.

No need to uninstall/reinstall anything. Your installation order is already correct as far as I can tell.

Let me know how it goes.

edit: You don't need to know any of the things below to fix the problem. But this is to answer your question.

The "SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" you were still seeing is from The One Patch. That's right. The One Patch has the same XMLs of almost every animation mod you see up here. This is an "old solution" to support animations that involve interspecies sexual activities. But since The One Patch is old so we'd want the newer XMLs from this mod to overwrite it, even though The One Patch is installed afterwards.

ill give the all AAF animation mods after One Patch a try. just weird to see 1.2.1 have an issue for me but not the previous version after following the guide

update: put my AAF animations after One Patch and the issue persists. Also persists with the previous Savage version (with all animations after One Patch)
will attempt the previous version with the guide order to see if somehow it doesn't work

update +2: i managed to get it working by loading Savages anims after the AnimationAddonandFixes. weird

I'm having a small glitch with the cunnilingus on pool table animation, there's a tongue floating above the scene when the animation plays. Looks quite... distracting to say the least haha! Anyone else having this issue?

On 6/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, Vel W said:

4 hours ago, finutzul said:

Does anybody know what s wrong here?

1226603321_Screenshot(108).thumb.png.8370bb44dd6e6e3a20b150ede4ac2a9f.png

Screenshot (109).png

(second image) it may be as the first quote put it. its AAF just reporting that the animations are too short and just that. (may be)
as for the erect maybe something to do with the male body  not being built with "build morphs" option on bodyslide or the erect slider (guessing)

hello bossman, i have a problem, cuz i ''lost'' like half of animations. on the ground i had throat penetration, doggy and etc, but somehow now i have only spoon. on bed and other thing - same. had lost animation now i have few. any ssolution pls :(((

On 6/3/2020 at 9:17 PM, redlantern said:

update +2: i managed to get it working by loading Savages anims after the AnimationAddonandFixes. weird

My response was a bit late. Thanks for your patience.

Hmm. I don't recognize that "AnimationAddonandFixes" mod. But yes, loading SavageCabbage's mod after everything else is a sure fire way to get it working.

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

My response was a bit late. Thanks for your patience.

Hmm. I don't recognize that "AnimationAddonandFixes" mod. But yes, loading SavageCabbage's mod after everything else is a sure fire way to get it working.

the mod is titled Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 6.2, the download is AnimationAddonandFixes. sorry didnt realize they were titled different.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:20 PM, redlantern said:

(Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 6.2, the download is AnimationAddonandFixes. sorry didnt realize they were titled different.

Ahh, that's the one. I don't use it, but have been following its status a bit. Has it finally figured out a way to apply those squirt/cum overlays using AAF scripts? Do you still need to apply those overlays manually (using slm)??

Also, I'm just dropping by to comment on the "SC-FM-Human-Bed03-07ClimaxLoop" animation. Like that nice little touch at the end. The part where the female lays her hand on the male's head and gently turns it to one side wearing a satisfied smile on her face~~. Thought it's kinda cute. Bravo.

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Ahh, that's the one. I don't use it, but have been following its status a bit. Has it finally figured out a way to apply those squirt/cum overlays using AAF scripts? Do you still need to apply those overlays manually (using slm)??

Also, I'm just dropping by to comment on the "SC-FM-Human-Bed03-07ClimaxLoop" animation. Like that nice little touch at the end. The part where the female lays her hand on the male's head and gently turns it to one side wearing a satisfied smile on her face~~. Thought it's kinda cute. Bravo.

im unsure of the technical stuff but they do seem to get added automatically

Hi Sorry to trouble but I still cannot get my SC animation to work. When i install it and load it, AAF stays at 30%. I am not sure if its because of the file save structure within the zip or the BA2 file or what? I tried to manually copy the xml file and hkx file into other files installed in my mod manager and it shows in the AAF options! But it won’t play out the animation. Piper walks to my dog and stops there. I am using Vortex.

any advice or help?? Thank you!

On 6/8/2020 at 9:27 AM, HornyElias said:

My loading gets stuck at 30% but if i uninstall your pack then it loads just fine when processing. I have installed TOPTBTA, but do i need to like install more patch other than that or? The Debug menu doesn't show any errors either it just stops at 30%.

16 hours ago, Mikairis said:

Hi Sorry to trouble but I still cannot get my SC animation to work. When i install it and load it, AAF stays at 30%. I am not sure if its because of the file save structure within the zip or the BA2 file or what? I tried to manually copy the xml file and hkx file into other files installed in my mod manager and it shows in the AAF options! But it won’t play out the animation. Piper walks to my dog and stops there. I am using Vortex.

any advice or help?? Thank you!

Hey, could you post a screenshot of the error message AAF gives you? If there is none, try enabling the debug mode in the AAF settings file in the AAF folder. Usually it's a patch conflict.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:07 AM, Vel W said:

Thanks, I do try!