Thanks for the fast response.

12 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

1. I think all you need is the latest Themes, but you might need to get rid of the original RaceData files that ship with AAF or just empty them of any data.

That's fair. Which theme do you personally use? Basic Theme or VanillaSex Theme? I've never quite used AAF themes before, so thought it'd be safer to check with you first.

12 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Going into the next animation is a bit harder but if I want to transition from "Tease" to "Missionary" I just need to take frame 500 of the Missionary animation and make that frame 500 of the "Start" transition animation, frame 500 of Start will then loop perfectly to frame 0 of Missionary.

Understood. I wonder if this is something that can be replicated through AAF scripts in the game. It sounds like you were able to transition between Female-MrHandy animations in the development kit using this process, but the bug remains because AAF obviously handles transitions differently~~

Do I need to install both the 1.1 FOMOD and your latest 1.2.1 mods in order to get all of the animations and fixes? Will I be missing animations if I only install 1.2.1?

Edit: I installed the latest update and clicked yes to overwrite everything, and it broke the mod. Now I only have 4 animations and I also get this error in AAF: 

vtqNzhf.png.8c3e4016a990d9fb085101b33c1d94dc.png

1 hour ago, WaSiren88 said:

Do I need to install both the 1.1 FOMOD and your latest 1.2.1 mods in order to get all of the animations and fixes? Will I be missing animations if I only install 1.2.1?

Edit: I installed the latest update and clicked yes to overwrite everything, and it broke the mod. Now I only have 4 animations and I also get this error in AAF:

Hey, you only need one file, I just left 1.1 up because other mods have still not updated from 1.1 support. I left 1.2 up because that was the most recent one before this. I'll be deleting 1.1 as soon as other modders update their mods.

My mod doesn't have any "custom moans" actions, so that seems like some other mod conflict somewhere. I'm guessing a mod called Custom Moans?

12 hours ago, lovelovedog said:

Amazing stuff Savage. But the FOMOD doesn't seem to recognize the Nuka collector atomic shop mod anymore. I tested with an earlier version and the option was still available there. Not a big issue, as it's easy to just grab the file in question separately. But I thought it was a good idea to give a heads up anyway

Just re-uploaded so it should be fixed now, lemme know if it's not.

3 hours ago, Vel W said:

That's fair. Which theme do you personally use? Basic Theme or VanillaSex Theme? I've never quite used AAF themes before, so thought it'd be safer to check with you first.

I dunno, I just have Themes installed and that's all I know to be honest. Halstrom's the only one who's kept things up to date out of every other modder.

3 hours ago, finutzul said:

AFF not working for some reason after i installed this mode said somethin about AAF Debug on 

Do you have the screenshot(s) of the error message as it appears in the AAF console?

3 hours ago, nomad82 said:

Are the animations supposed to transition automatically? I can only do it using the pgup and pgdown in the AAF wizard

As a fellow user, I'd say yes. This mod is not like Gray User's Creature Pack, where animations transition on their own

7 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Hey, you only need one file, I just left 1.1 up because other mods have still not updated from 1.1 support. I left 1.2 up because that was the most recent one before this. I'll be deleting 1.1 as soon as other modders update their mods.

My mod doesn't have any "custom moans" actions, so that seems like some other mod conflict somewhere. I'm guessing a mod called Custom Moans?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I don't know what happened. I used to get more animations when I used your mod, but now I'm only getting 4 animations when standing on floor and others are missing from couch. I haven't tested anywhere else yet, but I'm guessing if I do I'll also be missing some animations. I uninstalled every other sex mod I had, including patches, uninstalled all the themes and just reinstalled the latest AAF and your latest mod and I still get missing animations, still only 4 while on floor. I don't know what else to try. :dissapointed: 

with the 1.2.1 version, none of the sex scenes play out, i also see messages of certain esps not being enabled but are.
i can't get the AAF scene menu to open up either. the AAF text in the corner have the dots animating as if loading but nothing appears

On 5/15/2020 at 6:30 PM, SavageCabbage said:

No problem.

You got any other mods or patches installed? Did you follow my install instructions and overwrite any older patches you may have? I looked at Themes200512 and the positions are accurate so that shouldn't be giving you errors. My game works totally fine and I have only got my mod installed, so it's not an issue with my pack specifically.

Just wanted to let you know, that I had found the culpable mod (Advanced animation addons and fixes) that was interfering with the weightbench animations.  Apparently, my dumb ass did not reinstall it after installing your updated animations.

Works like a charm braclet now.

1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Just wanted to let you know, that I had found the culpable mod (Advanced animation addons and fixes) that was interfering with the weightbench animations.  Apparently, my dumb ass did not reinstall it after installing your updated animations.

Works like a charm braclet now.

Nice one, enjoy!

20 hours ago, finutzul said:

AFF not working for some reason after i installed this mode said somethin about AAF Debug on 

11 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I don't know what happened. I used to get more animations when I used your mod, but now I'm only getting 4 animations when standing on floor and others are missing from couch. I haven't tested anywhere else yet, but I'm guessing if I do I'll also be missing some animations. I uninstalled every other sex mod I had, including patches, uninstalled all the themes and just reinstalled the latest AAF and your latest mod and I still get missing animations, still only 4 while on floor. I don't know what else to try. :dissapointed: 

2 hours ago, redlantern said:

with the 1.2.1 version, none of the sex scenes play out, i also see messages of certain esps not being enabled but are.
i can't get the AAF scene menu to open up either. the AAF text in the corner have the dots animating as if loading but nothing appears

Can you all post a picture of the error message you receive in game?

13 hours ago, Vulgein said:

I have a weird bug where the robots will remain in the first chosen animation even when the other actors change along with the animation

Welcome aboard the boat of feels. This is a known bug. The author is aware and has mentioned it in the patch notes.

Fingers crossed a solution will present itself soon. ?

1 hour ago, YANG555 said:

I am always being impressed by your work, and honestly it never occurred to me there would an interspecies scene one day.  You killed it man!  You are a real genius we are blessed to have here. 

Hello and welcome. We need more positive people like yourself around here ??

Just a quick question, Are any of your animations Aggressive? I primarily use AAF-violate for my sex mod. and I've heard really good things about your animations . So I downloaded 1.2.1. But I haven't seen any new animations in my defeats. I lost to a group of 12 gunners and it was just the same basic assault animations one at a time. 

Your description said it would do groups? is there something I missed?    

Thanks for your time and Effort I know modding is not easy. 

Just came here to express my appreciation for the continued animation updates!  The new "interspecies" supermutant/hound addition is particularly nice.  Depending on how you count such things, you could even consider it your second interspecies animation, after "SC-FMH-Dog-Floor" (the one with the guy making a girl bang his dog).  ?

2 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

I only get one error after I uninstalled everything and only left AAF and your mod. but I still only get 4 animations standing.

I know that my mod definitely does not have Zaz Particles as a requirement, I don't even have it installed myself. As for why you only get four animations, are you near the appropriate furniture when you activate the AAF Wizard? There are only those four ones that are usable anywhere, the rest are furniture-based and if you don't have the furniture near you, it won't allow you to select the animations.

6 hours ago, YANG555 said:

I am always being impressed by your work, and honestly it never occurred to me there would an interspecies scene one day.  You killed it man!  You are a real genius we are blessed to have here. 

Glad you like it, pal. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Jbet said:

Just a quick question, Are any of your animations Aggressive? I primarily use AAF-violate for my sex mod. and I've heard really good things about your animations . So I downloaded 1.2.1. But I haven't seen any new animations in my defeats. I lost to a group of 12 gunners and it was just the same basic assault animations one at a time. 

Your description said it would do groups? is there something I missed?    

Thanks for your time and Effort I know modding is not easy. 

Thanks, not many of my human animations are designed as explicitly aggressive aside from the "PoolTable Rough" sequence and one with a guy, a girl and a dog, I think there's a table animation with restraints but I've not expanded on it yet. Mainly the theme is consensual with my stuff though not really romantic either, but I think Themes has tagged some of the multiple participant variety as aggressive. The maximum amount in any one animation so far is 10 participants, so you should be able to see it if it is working right, I think. I don't use them myself though so I can't really say.

4 hours ago, Deadman said:

Are the animations included in this pack meant to be automatically staged or have i broken something about the install?

Not yet, I only wanna transition certain ones and leave the rest for the player to decide. Not got around to it yet.

2 hours ago, kevmcd said:

Hey guys! I just installed the new patch. I'm using vortex. Some animations have supermutant penises twisted up and curled up at the top. Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Do you have Ulfbearth's Creature Resource installed? It contains the required extended Super Mutant skeleton. The skeleton.hkx file is bit buggy though and there are issues with dismemberment freezing super mutants on death, so depends on what your priorities are as to whether you wanna deal with one issue or the other. Hopefully it gets solved soon.

52 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Just came here to express my appreciation for the continued animation updates!  The new "interspecies" supermutant/hound addition is particularly nice.  Depending on how you count such things, you could even consider it your second interspecies animation, after "SC-FMH-Dog-Floor" (the one with the guy making a girl bang his dog).  ?

Cheers, and yeah it is kinda the second, except in that one the guy is just watching and not really participating.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

I know that my mod definitely does not have Zaz Particles as a requirement, I don't even have it installed myself. As for why you only get four animations, are you near the appropriate furniture when you activate the AAF Wizard? There are only those four ones that are usable anywhere, the rest are furniture-based and if you don't have the furniture near you, it won't allow you to select the animations.

Thanks again for replying! Something must've changed from the previous version, because I used to be able to get many of the animations I get using a bed just standing on any floor, and I'm also missing animations that I got before while using the couch. The ones where the guy would dance, then girl would wrap legs around him, then guy would finish on girl's face, then kiss. I don't have those anymore, among others. Maybe they're supposed to be used with a different piece of furniture now?

So, a comment about the SC-FM-Handy-Floor01-07Climax.

Personally, I feel that the poses can be bit more exaggerated and wacky here. The human stretching out her arms seems to indicate an uncontrollable orgasm~~it is hard to imagine that she'd still stand so steadily with two legs ----  at that point, her limbs would be probably very sore and her body quite devoid of strength from the Handy fingering her genital so hard. 

So what if you were to add a little spice in there~instead of the human still standing during climax, it'd be the Handy bot lifting her legs off the ground using its left & right thruster arms, while its middle arm continues to vibrate and finger her into orgasm. Naturally, that stretching arm of hers plus her entire body would go upside-down violently (as if scratching the ground or desperately trying to grab something in the air~) because you know, her limbs are sore and numb, but she's lifted off the ground while having an orgasm and there's gravity and all. Probably will look like a 69 position (a bit like the Supermutant one you did). It'd be more realistic and provocative that way.

I hope whatever I've written here makes sense.