On 2/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Polistiro said:

Not sure you must make an other esp for the 2nd dog. If i'm correct, just by adding second dog activity xml (you doesn't need to re-write original dogmeat activity)

Don't understand

<action id="DogTwo_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

Why using the same start/stop equipment set as i made for Leito anims? (you overwriting equipment sets)  Why addequip into stopequip?
Before creating esp and all of this, have you tested To just edit my action data to add your second dog action data? (without esp and "DOG_equipmentSetData.xml")

Hide contents

<action id="Dogmeat_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

<action id="DogTwo_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

I had to do this because for the second dog or a second woman with strapon for the first animation it works well, but when you switch to a second animation without exiting by pressing end, the second dog or woman equip and immediately unequip. 

So i noticed that the stopequipmentset call is sent immediately at the beginning of the animation instead of the end only for the second NPC that is equiped.

So i found a quick and dirty solution to make a second activity where stopequipmentset also add the equipment.

I don't know if it's an AAF bug that happens when you have two NPC with equipment because this also happens with FFF animations, 3 girls with two strapons.

I have converted all of the Savagecabbages FMM to FFF by equipping two girls with strapons and without this trick with a second activity that alway equip, the second girl doesn't keep her strapon. it's always the second, the first works fine.

The only problem is that when you end the animations the second girl keeps her strapon of course and the same with the second dog, so you have to tell them to remove it.

It's not a big deal compared to the fun !!

Thanks for the update on motorcycles.  I found them in the Homemaker menu and built one...however, they do not show up in AAF as a piece of furniture to select for animations.  Any ideas why?  (And yes, I selected Homemaker support when installing Savage Cabbages mod).

Thanks,

Eric

On 2/26/2019 at 4:06 PM, Overlord071 said:

The scene starts, but they just stand there and do nothing if i switch to another animation from a different pack it works fine.

Sounds like the animation files themselves are missing or haven't installed correctly. It may be an issue with your mod manager? I'll have to check the file later to see if all's in place.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:40 PM, erc1971 said:

Thanks for the update on motorcycles.  I found them in the Homemaker menu and built one...however, they do not show up in AAF as a piece of furniture to select for animations.  Any ideas why?  (And yes, I selected Homemaker support when installing Savage Cabbages mod).

Try the attached file, replace your current one in your AAF folder with this and lemme know if it works afterwards.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_HM.xml

3 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Sounds like the animation files themselves are missing or haven't installed correctly. It may be an issue with your mod manager? I'll have to check the file later to see if all's in place.

Try the attached file, replace your current one in your AAF folder with this and lemme know if it works afterwards.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_HM.xml 1.74 kB · 1 download

That did it, motorcycle sex working perfectly!

Thanks much,

Eric

On 2/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, SavageCabbage said:

For the transitions, is it just my animations or are other animation packs having the same issue?

it stated out as no dogs were showing an erect penis in the animations.  Leito/crazy patch 3.2 fix Leito dogs to show erect.  Now the other mods with Dog animations, need to be fixed, so the erect penis shows during the animation.

I personally think someone(I would if I knew how) should make a mod will all the current creature parts human and supermutie too in it.  So, it is in one place and everyone is using the same name, ID ect.  I think that is what is in use in Skyrim.

7 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I personally think someone(I would if I knew how) should make a mod will all the current creature parts human and supermutie too in it.  So, it is in one place and everyone is using the same name, ID ect.  I think that is what is in use in Skyrim.

We made a game better than the original.

Spoiler

scavengerhuntprintableedit.jpg

For those who have tried the little mod i made to patch the missing dog penis, i have made a new better version.

This time almost every dog in the game should work, i have changed the way the mod works.

Before the mod was providing equipment that you can equip and unequip in the animation xml, now it's much simpler, it works like any other human npc that AFF unequip from their clothes when animations start and reequip at the end.

To do this i had to change the default dog skin to the one with penis that's the nude state and i gave a default outfit to the dogs that they wear just like any cloth.

So the dog with his cloth his the normal dog without penis and when AFF stats the animation it strips the dog from his cloths and get naked with the penis.

If you start a new game actually all the dogs should be wearing that cloth , but if you use that mod on a save game, all the dogs that have already spawned like Dogmeat won't and will have their penis out.

So to correct this you can craft the dog cloth at the chem station and give it to him.

You can craft dogmeat cloth, raiderdog mongrel cloth and vicious mongrel cloth if you already have that kind of dog with you or in a settlement.

Don't forget to uninstall the previous mod before installing this one because some files are not used anymore.

Dog Love1.2.7z

On 2/28/2019 at 1:50 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I tried manually installing the mod but still no animation playing.

here is everything that is in the folder i downloaded:

Sound (folder)

AAF (folder)

SavageCabbage_Animations.esp

SavageCabbage_Animations - Textures.ba2

SavageCabbage_Animations - Main.ba2

3 hours ago, Overlord071 said:

I tried manually installing the mod but still no animation playing.

here is everything that is in the folder i downloaded:

Sound (folder)

AAF (folder)

SavageCabbage_Animations.esp

SavageCabbage_Animations - Textures.ba2

SavageCabbage_Animations - Main.ba2

Hey, send me a private message of some ingame screenshots of your issue please.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:55 AM, Flycrusher said:

For those who have tried the little mod i made to patch the missing dog penis, i have made a new better version.

This time almost every dog in the game should work, i have changed the way the mod works.

Before the mod was providing equipment that you can equip and unequip in the animation xml, now it's much simpler, it works like any other human npc that AFF unequip from their clothes when animations start and reequip at the end.

To do this i had to change the default dog skin to the one with penis that's the nude state and i gave a default outfit to the dogs that they wear just like any cloth.

So the dog with his cloth his the normal dog without penis and when AFF stats the animation it strips the dog from his cloths and get naked with the penis.

If you start a new game actually all the dogs should be wearing that cloth , but if you use that mod on a save game, all the dogs that have already spawned like Dogmeat won't and will have their penis out.

So to correct this you can craft the dog cloth at the chem station and give it to him.

You can craft dogmeat cloth, raiderdog mongrel cloth and vicious mongrel cloth if you already have that kind of dog with you or in a settlement.

Don't forget to uninstall the previous mod before installing this one because some files are not used anymore.

Dog Love1.2.7z 3.49 MB · 11 downloads

Hi,

By using your mod (thank you!) I am able to start dog-F animations, they equip and play correct, but when I PGUP/PGDN to change animations, only the human female switches idles, the dog keeps playing the initial idle. Any idea what am I missing?

Thanks!

Actually if the dog doesn't switch animation it should not come from my mod because it doesn't change anything to the animations, it just gives dogs equipment outside of the animation process.

Before i had to equip and unequip the dog in each animation, but now it's not necessary because the dog is handled as any other NPC.

Maybe you have some files from my previous mod that you have uninstalled or you don't have all the other requested mods installed.

You need AFF of course, it's patch, Leito's mod, Savage Cabagemod, Polistiro patch all this well installed before.

If fact in my basic mod only install an esp that handle the dog equipment outside AFF, my actual mod doesn't add or change any xml files from other mods, so it should not cause any damage to those mods, it's totall independant.

First verify if you have all mods installed as described by Leito and Polistiro, if necessary uninstall everything, clean the AFF folder and reinstall everything in the correct order.

The furniture part of my mod is only optional, it is absolutely not required to play the dog animations, you can use the standard furnitures from other mods Leito's and Savage.

On 3/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, Flycrusher said:

You need AFF of course, it's patch, Leito's mod, Savage Cabagemod, Polistiro patch all this well installed before.

Thanks! When you say "its patch", which patch do you mean?

You need first AAF last version : AAF Beta 58

Then you need : AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0    (The one i was talking about)

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a

SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.0.4

Also after everything : AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2

AAF is of course the base system to load animations in game.

AAF compatibility patch install the male body and supermutant body with dicks and XML for using animation from various mods.

AAF patch for Leito and crazy install the cum overlay system and updated datas for Leito and other mods, install this last.

Be carefull in some previous posts the install order may be wrong, if you have any doubt, uninstall everything and clean the AAF folder in Fallout4/Data because other mods may have changed some AAF xml files.

If you installed this correctly and if you don't have other animation mods that can change some of AAF files without warning with older ones everything shoul work nicely as it is for me.

Then if all works well then you can install my little mod to have dogs with their penises when nude and with an outfit for all day use.

As i already said, if the dog is already existing in the world before my mod he will no be equipped and have his dick always out. Just craft an outfit for himat the chem lab.

Not sure about those unnatural head movements and weird sounds...kinda creepy...would be great if you could stop the over the top head movements, atleast in my opinion. But hey its free content you can do what you want...just giving my thoughts

44 minutes ago, sundog005 said:

Not sure about those unnatural head movements and weird sounds...kinda creepy...would be great if you could stop the over the top head movements, atleast in my opinion. But hey its free content you can do what you want...just giving my thoughts

are you used to fkin corpses?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:28 PM, General_GR said:

for some reason i cant get the supermutant beds to work AAF doesnt detect the bed it only has the option with female and in  my case i used strong so far i have found two supermutant beds none of them work anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

On 7/4/2018 at 5:33 AM, Destynova99 said:

If you're using the Super mutant beds from the "Build all the beds" mod then those have a different form id than the super mutant beds references in the super mutant furnituredata xml. The two beds in the xml are the TiresBed and MutantBed, both Static items (not furniture, as in you can't build them in workshop mode.) It's possible you might be able to spawn one using the player.placeatme console command... the mutant bed is 001F599C and the tires bed is 001F599D. I'm not sure if that actually works and you probably wouldn't want to save your game after spawning one in if it does just in case it destabilizes the game. Someone more knowledgeable than me can verify or refute that.

The two super mutant beds from Build All the Beds are Furniture items (can be built in workshop mode) and have the item codes of xx000837 and xx000838

I play with RSE Element mods and was abducted to Faneuil Hall. I rode the elevator down and was approached for a scene called by Abduction before getting off elevator. Scene played out in an adjoining room with what looked like three beds made from tires and rebar. Funny thing that I never even knew those animations existed. My question is this:

Is there any buildable solution to add these beds to a settlement? I have read somewhere that beds from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13453/?tab=files

do not work. I have not tried player.placeatme because I figure I wont be able to move them after doing so. Cool animations but seems a shame that I will only see that if I lose and end up abducted.

I've also searched for a mod, that adds this object as buildable furniture but did not find one which works with AAF. I helped myself by using console commands, so her is what you need:

placethere 001F599D -> places the tire bed at the location you are facing

getangle z -> to get the z angle (x and y have to be 0 otherwise AAF won't register the object)

setangle z <value> -> to adjust the object

getpos x/y/z -> to get the current position

setpos x/y/z <value> -> to adjust the object

Not quite smoove but it works. Btw there is a second super muntant bed which is also used for one animation so far: 001F599C

It features a FDD threesome animation (Female/SuperMutant/SuperMutant).

3 hours ago, SCZero said:

I've also searched for a mod, that adds this object as buildable furniture but did not find one which works with AAF. I helped myself by using console commands, so her is what you need:

getangle z -> to get the z angle (x and y have to be 0 otherwise AAF won't register the object)

Not quite smoove but it works. Btw there is a second super muntant bed which is also used for one animation so far: 001F599C

Many thanks. I will give it a shot.

17 hours ago, SCZero said:

Ended up using "PT 1F599D" While facing where I wanted to place the item. The bed will place perpendicularly centered on your HUD pip. I then checked with "getangle x/y" to make sure they were at "0" thinking I would need to "setangle x/y" to fix. But...since I placed on flat surface, "setangle x/y" was unnecessary. Works like a champ!