27 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Dogmeat just stands around & does nothing. Various times, NPC's will just stand around as well.....

What's gone wrong?

?

How did you install the patches you posted earlier?  I use MO2 and I get no Game Data and I've been unable to create one.  

8 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Do you use the other AAF mods? If you use other mods like position tags and all that, you'll have to update them as well.

I'll have to check the FOMOD again then... if the files are there they should install.

@grapejelly32 I found a missing line in the FOMOD's config file that caused it to skip installing canine stuff. I re-added it, tested and it installed okay, re-upped hopefully for the last time!

4RZBNpR_700wa_0.gif.e1ccbd36b37c9445131745450047341c.gif

All required AAF mods are installed and up to date, I only started using F4SE, MCM, and any related AAF mods yesterday so they are all up to date. Load order is optimized and there are no missing .esm files. I can find "FM-Chair01 -01Cowgirl" in the AAF data on my game files so it isn't missing.

32 minutes ago, Crour said:

All required AAF mods are installed and up to date, I only started using F4SE, MCM, and any related AAF mods yesterday so they are all up to date. Load order is optimized and there are no missing .esm files. I can find "FM-Chair01 -01Cowgirl" in the AAF data on my game files so it isn't missing.

I found the same reference in the xml but I still get the error.  

1 hour ago, Crour said:

There shouldn't be any lines that say "FM-Chair01-01Cowgirl" in any files from my mod. The AnimationData file should have these lines in it:

Spoiler

shouldbe.jpg.fad96bd649c60fd929ce595f4073563e.jpg

The PositionData file should have these lines in it:

Spoiler

this.jpg.bd99b5c496b449e15adb169cd77ef83f.jpg

If you've got something else then you've probably got something left over from an older installation, or another mod changed something.

The file names themselves don't matter in this regard because it searches for the idle forms, not the file names.

24 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

There shouldn't be any lines that say "FM-Chair01-01Cowgirl" in any files from my mod. The AnimationData file should have these lines in it:

Reveal hidden contents

shouldbe.jpg.fad96bd649c60fd929ce595f4073563e.jpg

The PositionData file should have these lines in it:

Reveal hidden contents

this.jpg.bd99b5c496b449e15adb169cd77ef83f.jpg

If you've got something else then you've probably got something left over from an older installation, or another mod changed something.

The file names themselves don't matter in this regard because it searches for the idle forms, not the file names.

Okay so,

My SexAnimationsFurn_tagData looks like this after removing two lines that were not in your previous post;

<tag position="FM-Chair01-01Tease" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom5,NullToSelf,HandToBreast,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-06Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>

My SavageCabbage_animationData looks like this after no change;

<animation id="FM-Chair01-01Tease" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="FF0"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="FF1"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Down" to="0.5"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="FF2"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="FF3"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="FF4"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="FF5"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="73B5"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="73B6"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="FM-Chair01-06Cowgirl" time="500">
    <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Vaginal">
        <idle form="21EF0"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="21EF1"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

This has not seemed to work for me as my F4SE wont actually launch my game anymore, just a very long unresponsive black screen with the loading cursor. Sorry for all the trouble I don't understand as why one animation is blocking the entirety of AAF from booting. 

Edit: Okay I was too impatient with the launch, however I am still experiencing my original issue.

8 minutes ago, Crour said:

This has not seemed to work for me as my F4SE wont actually launch my game anymore, just a very long unresponsive black screen with the loading cursor. Sorry for all the trouble I don't understand as why one animation is blocking the entirety of AAF from booting. 

My advice is to try disabling mods one at a time to find out what the culprit is.

Just now, VonHelton said:

Is this one of those "too many chefs spoil the soup" thing?

?

I'm unsure. What I do know is that from looking through previous pages of this archive other have had this issue and been able to fix it with some changes to the Data files, but this still doesn't work for me.

Just now, Crour said:

I'm unsure. What I do know is that from looking through previous pages of this archive other have had this issue and been able to fix it with some changes to the Data files, but this still doesn't work for me.

I think my problems arose when I started putting tag data & themes & other stuff such as that......But I'm not sure.

?

9 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I edited my last post but yeah, do the trial and error thing before asking Halstrom.

I think the issue was resolved, the error is gone but a whole new set have arrived. These I can handle on my own as I believe they just need a missed mod requirement. My issues was in the PositionData file and it was missing the 'Tease' and "Cowgirl06' line. Thanks again for all the help!

1 hour ago, Crour said:

I think the issue was resolved, the error is gone but a whole new set have arrived. These I can handle on my own as I believe they just need a missed mod requirement. My issues was in the PositionData file and it was missing the 'Tease' and "Cowgirl06' line. Thanks again for all the help!

SavageCabbages supdate required a heap of new tags which I'm just finishing up the dogs now to upload in next hour or so.