9 hours ago, SamPayne said:

I have the same problem. I installed Leito's rigs since they had the feral ghoul penises but it still doesn't show in-game. 

I tried Leito's rigs and they appeared on some models but not others and those that appeared remained flaccid. I didn't know about Leito's rigs until I had everything installed so I'm thinking they probably needed to be installed earlier. But I don't know, that's just me guessing. I'm just a mod user who barely understands the installation process of many mods, especially those on LL, and knows absolutely nothing about how mods work.

Ok i have made a mod for the dog dick as an armor that is automatically equiped at the animation start as it should be and it works perfectly.

I also had to edit Polistiro Dog_EquipmentSetData.xml so the equipmentset is set to the one of my mod and not to the one of Leito'mod that is missing.

I also have made the penis armor craftable in the chem lab for those who want to equip the dog manually.

I'm making some test actually and it works great, the only problem that i have is in the FDD animations, the second dog equip the penis and unequip immediately.

I have made a lot of test by editing the xml to find the problem and i saw that for the second dog AAF send the removeequipment immediately instead of waiting till the end.

It must be a bug because for the first animation it works and when you switch to another one the bug happens. You need to play an aninmation without the equiment to reset and then it works again for one time.

The solution i found for the moment is to tell the unequip function to also equip the equipment instead of removing it. The problem of course is that the equipment stays after the animations and you have to tell the dog to remove it.

I will see if i can make a fomod for this and upload it here.

I will maybe also add two clean new beds, a single and a double that i have made, which will be craftable in the workshop and they will be added in the animation set in an furnituredata xml.

I'm sick of using crappy matresses and beds, so a new clean set will be very usefull.

11 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

Yes I installed the compatibility patches. I figured that went without saying. But modify xml files? No I didn't do that but except for missing penises everything seems to work...so far. I only just installed it yesterday and have only gotten to test it a short time.

Damn, I was actually hoping you had an AAF that works as originally advertised. Oh well.......

?

Ok i have tested my little mod and it should also work for those who don't have dog penises. I also have added as an option the patch for the second dog in FDD and some other corrections in the SavageCabbages animations that are referring to a no existing overlay named vaginal, i replaced it by belly that exist.

In the mod you can choose to install only the dog patch with or without options for FDD or the mod plus the furnitures i made.

There are all explanations in the fomod menu.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:36 PM, Flycrusher said:

Ok i have tested my little mod and it should also work for those who don't have dog penises. I also have added as an option the patch for the second dog in FDD and some other corrections in the SavageCabbages animations that are referring to a no existing overlay named vaginal, i replaced it by belly that exist.

In the mod you can choose to install only the dog patch with or without options for FDD or the mod plus the furnitures i made.

Dog Love.7z

the furnitures din´t work for me :S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also:

has anyone made the noirpenthouse and charlestowncondo work? if i install those xml, i have an error, but delete them and the mod works.

Edit:

I forgot to ask: how can I make the female-male animations work with female-female? I remember them working before, but not now, and i dont remember what patch I installed.

I am doing a complete new install of game and mods.

So far, to AAF, I have 

AAF

Leito animations

Leito patch

3.0 patch

ALl 3 AAF themes.

AAF sex em up

Atomic lust animations

Dogmeat is working at this point.

Installed 

Savagecabbages animations, with the boxes for feral ghouls, glowing ghouls, super mutants, and canine checked

Dogmeat no longer has a erect penis.

UNcheck the Canine box in savagecabbages animations and Dogmeat has his penis back, and Dogmeat is happy.  I am referring to the morphing from flaccid to erect for dogs.

So it appears something in the Leito/crazy patch 3.2 and this mods dog xmls are not working together.

I installed this anim pack and nothing was changed for anims from Leito/crazy patch 3.2

Dogs penis is not shown during anims from this pack.
IDK what male dog morph are referring to (<value path="morph" value="Erection Strait" to="1"/>)

I'm using dogmeat activity for forcing dogs to equip.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:11 PM, Aldebaraan said:

the furnitures din´t work for me :S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i forgot to tell Fomod to copy the furniture and position xml

I have updated the file in my post.

Not sure you must make an other esp for the 2nd dog. If i'm correct, just by adding second dog activity xml (you doesn't need to re-write original dogmeat activity)

Don't understand

<action id="DogTwo_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

Why using the same start/stop equipment set as i made for Leito anims? (you overwriting equipment sets)  Why addequip into stopequip?
Before creating esp and all of this, have you tested To just edit my action data to add your second dog action data? (without esp and "DOG_equipmentSetData.xml")

Spoiler

<action id="Dogmeat_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

<action id="DogTwo_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentDM" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentDM">
	</self>
</action>

Tengo una duda con respecto al mod y con respecto a todos aquellos que agregan etapas si instalo AFF. Veo las secuencias completas de las animaciones. Me refiero a las etapas como, por ejemplo, animación 1: etapa 1, 2, 3 o ira en desorden. Animación 1: Etapa 1, Animación 2

I say this because with AFF alone I can choose the animations and I read stage 1, 2, 3 etc and I could see that they are separately I guess with leito this does not count because in a single animation there are several stages

On 2/18/2019 at 3:36 AM, Flycrusher said:

Dog Love1.1.7z

good job!!!

On 2/17/2019 at 8:36 PM, Flycrusher said:

In regards to the missing p for dogs I too have modified some files.

I've adapted the original mod file v1.0.4 by SavageCabbage (again, thanks for these great animations ?) to also include a nude dog armor version (files analyzed and shamefully copied from Polistiro's patch v3.2 for Leito's animations), along with some nude dog files (meshes, textures etc.) from Leito's animations v2.0a.

If I didn't make any mistakes, those files don't depend on files from any other mod.

So far I've tried - with Dogmeat (no other dogs so far) - the usual positions on the ground and with furnitures (chair, bed, sofa etc.), all working as I can see. Since I don't use those specific furniture mods I can't tell if those too would work, though...

So I'd say that using armor versions for nudity equipment does indeed work quite well... ?

6 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

Acabo de instalar este mod. ¿Cómo puedo hacer que funcione esta animación? no tengo ni idea....

Quiero decir, ¿cómo puedo comenzar sus animaciones en absoluto?

first of all you need the AFF mod look for it in nexus
when you install it with the NMM or vortex or whatever it is already in the game, use the (start) key to open the menu and then (enter) which is to verify which entities are nearby
it will tell you which keys to use to select entities and quantities
Now you want this animation above all I count 6 men and 1 woman in action the 7th does not do anything you just have to select 6 men and 1 a woman from the menu as I said in the beginning and explains how to do it.
this mod has many animations so you will have to try in quantity and objects
I mean how many people are activated each animation or if you need such furniture or object to activate it
1 hour ago, Anionmus said:

first of all you need the AFF mod look for it in nexus
when you install it with the NMM or vortex or whatever it is already in the game, use the (start) key to open the menu and then (enter) which is to verify which entities are nearby
it will tell you which keys to use to select entities and quantities
Now you want this animation above all I count 6 men and 1 woman in action the 7th does not do anything you just have to select 6 men and 1 a woman from the menu as I said in the beginning and explains how to do it.
this mod has many animations so you will have to try in quantity and objects
I mean how many people are activated each animation or if you need such furniture or object to activate it

thank u so much for your answer, yes i have AFF and all the patches installed - but "start" button? where can i find it? I´m barely new to this all - i mean, i have over 600h in fallout, but most of the time i was building settlements, doing community quests, tested all weapons and stuff. Now i wanna know the erotic stuff in fallout 4.

So, i really have no clue where to find a start button for this mod or its controls, i also didnt find it in MCM menu :(

thanks in advance if u could help me more with it.

i also have Lovers Embrace mod intalled, and i´m not even get the "cuddle" animation to work, and again, i have ALL installed whats necessary :(

45 minutes ago, johnwnorton said:

Muchas gracias por su respuesta, sí, tengo AFF y todos los parches instalados, ¿pero el botón "Inicio"? ¿Dónde puedo encontrarlo? Apenas me doy cuenta de todo esto. Quiero decir, tengo más de 600 horas de duración, pero la mayoría de las veces los asentamientos construí, realicé búsquedas comunitarias, probé todas las armas y todo eso. Ahora quiero saber las cosas eróticas en 4.

Entonces, no tengo ni idea de dónde encontrar un botón de inicio para este modo de control, tampoco lo encontré en el menú MCM :(

Gracias de antemano si pudieras ayudarme más con eso.

También tengo el mod de Lovers Embrace intalled, y ni siquiera tengamos que trabajar con la animación "Cuddle", y una vez más, TODO he than lo que es necesario. :(

to see friend, I do not know English, so
I do not know how it would be on your
 keyboard but to see if you srive, the
 key (start) is on the arrow keys not the
 (w, a, s, d) but the classic ones (the
 arrows up, down, right, left) is to the
 right of the key (intro) and, to the left of
 the numeric keypad, where is (+) and
 (-) the same arrow (top) indicates
 where the key is (home) is the second
 you point to. In any case, if you can
 not find it, press all the keys on the right side of your keyboard

in my case the key is called (inicio), I'm from Argentina.

On 2/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, Flycrusher said:

Dog Love1.1.7z

I think that this mod changes a mongrel into dogmeat for the animation.  (OR, maybe dogmeat teleported in due to jealousy  JK)

I installed it with dog patch only.  Dogmeat had his equipment.

3 hours ago, Anionmus said:

to see friend, I do not know English, so
I do not know how it would be on your
 keyboard but to see if you srive, the
 key (start) is on the arrow keys not the
 (w, a, s, d) but the classic ones (the
 arrows up, down, right, left) is to the
 right of the key (intro) and, to the left of
 the numeric keypad, where is (+) and
 (-) the same arrow (top) indicates
 where the key is (home) is the second
 you point to. In any case, if you can
 not find it, press all the keys on the right side of your keyboard

in my case the key is called (inicio), I'm from Argentina.

thank u for your help - i found the "start"button and could manage to get the animations running ^.^ 

On 2/15/2019 at 10:21 PM, Flycrusher said:

First i have to say that your animations are really great, especially the dog ones, i could not believe what i saw the first time i played them!!!

I have some questions, i noticed that the transitions between animations are bugged, i made custom xml files to make stageg animations for each of you dog anims, it works perfectly but of course the transitions are bugged for half a second.

Do you plan to update them to correct this, it would be great because the animations are really worth it!

By the way can you tell me what you use to animate , i have done animations some time ago for Half-Life 1 and 2 with 3dsmax and XSI and your great work gives me the feeling that i should join in in your animation community and get a good time like in those old days of Half Life!

Keep on the good work, and thank you again !

Some tips for the dog with no dick, of course i switched the model to have the nude one always, but for normal gameplay i just made a dog armor with standard body only with no dick. So i just tel Dogmeat to wear that armor for normal gameplay and i tell him to undress when i need him for more advanced features!

I didn't check if the undress feature of AAF would also undress Dogmeat automatically, i will check this out.

I also noticed that Dogmeat head is not allways in the correct position, sometimes he turnes it sideways o up and then tha animas are not perfect, to correct this i noticed that it's better to crouch before launching anims and verify that Dogmeat head is strait forward, otherways he looks up to you or turn his head and later in the anim his head goes back as if he was looking at the player to the position he had the last time before anim launch.

Hi, I'm glad you like my animations.

For the transitions, is it just my animations or are other animation packs having the same issue?

I use Max to animte, I think if you wanna do it you should act quick because the older versions get discontinued. The last one that supports Havok Content Tools (which is a thing you'll need) is 2016 IIRC, and that'll get phased out in 2020.

Dog heads still obey tracking, so yeah it's an issue right now. I'm not technically savvy enough to know what the problem is.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:29 AM, erc1971 said:

Any good locations for the sedans or motorcycles to use those animations?

Thanks,

Eric

I have no idea, sorry, other than building them with Homemaker or SSEX.

10 hours ago, Overlord071 said:

Hello,

I can't get your mod to work for me.

The actors just stand there and do nothing, aaf works fine with other animations and i have no error message.

I tried to install both manual and with mod manager.

Furniture based animations take longer to start, as do animations with multiple people. Or do you mean the scene starts but they don't actually animate?

8 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Furniture based animations take longer to start, as do animations with multiple people. Or do you mean the scene starts but they don't actually animate?

The scene starts, but they just stand there and do nothing if i switch to another animation from a different pack it works fine.

On 2/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

I think that this mod changes a mongrel into dogmeat for the animation.  (OR, maybe dogmeat teleported in due to jealousy  JK)

I installed it with dog patch only.  Dogmeat had his equipment.

Oh yes, it was just a test to see if the dog penis would show up, i don't think i have implemented everything for the mongrel as i had none to test in my camp.

I just spawned another copy of dogmeat for the two dogs animation.

I will see what i can do so the mongrel stays a mongrel.

In fact it works like this, when the animation start, the dog equip a new body with a penis just as when you equip some clothing, it's the way it works in Fallout 4.

So i have to make it so that the mongrel doesn't use dogmeat body but his own.

A simple solution is to make it so that the dog penis is the same thing as a strapon for girls, for the moment it replace the full body, it's easy to make a change, i will check this out this week.