On 1/10/2019 at 10:18 PM, darchangel891 said:

Hi!
I am getting this error and am in search of the mod that it comes from.
If anyone knows, and can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it

Hey, pal. If you read through the topic then this is kind of solved. You've got an out of date mod that's looking for an animation that isn't there, in this case you'll want to update any other AAF mods you use like Tags (which is now Themes).

On 1/5/2019 at 6:57 AM, SooperDoomDood said:

Hi SavageCabbage! I love your dog animations. The details and movements are amazing and mezmorizing to watch in action.

Anyway, Im having a problem in that whenever I launch the animations through AAF, dogmeat does not become erect. I've been looking all over loverslab but have found no real solution. I have everything up to date in regards to patches like the AAF patch for leito's and Crazy animations aswell as the AAF compadability patch v3. I've uninstalled APT and downloaded the all three themes for AAF. Pretty much, I've down everything that other people have been saying in regards to updating everything and keeping everything patched but only the dogs (as far as I have noticed) seemed to be affected in not having erections. They simply display stay sheathed. Is this an issue with the animation pack or maybe something else. I know that leito did put that dogs were missing features in AAF during animations but I've been trying to look for temporary solution until, presumably, leito patches it. What do you recommend I do? Should I wait for leito's next update? Thanks again for the animations too. They are truly amazing!?

Thanks very much, it was pure guesswork on my part as to what they'd move like.

As for the problem, you'll have to replace Dogmeats base mesh with the nude erect model for now. Same for ghouls. I linked the topics where you could get them a page or two back.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:51 PM, SCZero said:

Well I actually found three other locations, where this object is placed: I forgot there is also one in Virgils cave in the glowing sea. At these thre locations, the Animations work without any problems. The only problem is, the placement at these locations is really unfortunate. In Virgils cave the tires are half down in the map, same in Faneuil Hall. At the construction site near General Atomics factory, the two Beds are right next to a wall, so half of the animation is stuck in the wall :(

Thats the reason why I want to spawn in this bloody object but it sounds like, it isn't just that easy.

I also noticed the texture at the tire bed at Medford is different to the other locations. It looks much more dirtier than the normal object. I really don't get the AAF mechanism, if this is the problem. Any other suggestions?

I really don't know, I would've thought that everyone's game would work the same but it seems like some peoples' furnitures aren't placed the same way, I don't know why because they're world objects. Have you tried doing a new game and testing that same area?

If you can find a mod that supports building them in settlements, I can see about adding support for that.

26 minutes ago, kroganforce said:

Hi. Anyone know how to activate the animation of the bike? Is it a particular motorbike?

you mite need to install a couple of mods as Im not sure witch one is used for that animation.

1. Homemaker.

2. Settlement Objects Expansion Pack

3. Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture .

EDIT. I will correct myself here, It states on the front page that this mod requires : AAF, AAF EVB Morphs (AAF Compatibility Patch), Contraptions Workshop, Nuka World, SSEX (Settlement Supplies Extended), Homemaker, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

you mite need to install a couple of mods as Im not sure witch one is used for that animation.

1. Homemaker.

2. Settlement Objects Expansion Pack

3. Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture .

EDIT. I will correct myself here, It states on the front page that this mod requires : AAF, AAF EVB Morphs (AAF Compatibility Patch), Contraptions Workshop, Nuka World, SSEX (Settlement Supplies Extended), Homemaker, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles

I've got them installed. But I don't get the animations for the bike.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:31 AM, grapejelly32 said:

I had a similar issue earlier. After checking through, I realized my mod manager somehow missed out SavageCabbage_positionData_Dog.xml during installation (the xml was included in the 7z file though). Manually extracting the xml and inserting it into the AAF folder worked for me.

Thank you this fixed it.  I am however getting a new error.

AAF ERROR: [016] Undefined location 'Outhouse'. Add to furnitureData XML to fix.  I found that XML but where do I find the Outhouse furniture data?

Thank you

On 1/17/2019 at 11:47 PM, SavageCabbage said:

@Dawnmorning @kroganforce @THRAXIMUS

Are you guys placing the bikes on a flat plane? If they're even a bit tilted, AAF won't use them. Try building one in a settlement on a flat surface and it should work.

Why havent I though about this? I am trying to find an issue to a problem I am having with couches and other types of furniture not getting detected...that could potentially be the reason why. If I and npcs are able to sit on it though, it still can mean that AAF doesnt work on these if they are not completely on flat ground, right? Also my issue revolves around vanilla furniture in the middle of nowhere ;)

13 hours ago, akbaa said:

Why havent I though about this? I am trying to find an issue to a problem I am having with couches and other types of furniture not getting detected...that could potentially be the reason why. If I and npcs are able to sit on it though, it still can mean that AAF doesnt work on these if they are not completely on flat ground, right? Also my issue revolves around vanilla furniture in the middle of nowhere ;)

Yeah, there's no room for error, it can't be tilted or anything like that I believe.

12 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I'm getting this error when selecting dogmeat, I used the fomod installer and only checked everything I have installed, what am I missing?

Dogmeat requires Far Harbor, sorry. Main post has requirements updated to reflect that. FOMOD should also now tell you it requires that DLC.

2 hours ago, TIKIKIK2578 said:

Sorry if i missed anything regarding this issue but every time i try an animation with a dog his dick just doesn't show up, am i missing a mod that i should have installed or is it a bug and if so any solutions?

Already answered by the mod author on the same page : "As for the problem, you'll have to replace Dogmeats base mesh with the nude erect model for now. Same for ghouls. I linked the topics where you could get them a page or two back."