On 1/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I do have Far Harbor, installed and everything. I even went over there after taking the screenshot

Well your error indicates that it can't find the object because it's missing a reference in an XML. I've checked and the XML file IS in the FOMOD, so maybe an erroneous error occurred upon installation. Try re-download and re-installing. In your Fallout 4/Data/AAF folder, there should be a file with the name "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC3.xml" which is Far Harbor objects.

On 1/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, Anionmus said:

what ENB do you use for the photos?

Natural Atmospheric Commonwealth, you can find it on the Nexus.

On 1/24/2019 at 2:02 PM, howlerleech said:

I can't see the animations. At least i'm not sure i can, is there anything to identify the animation like a sufix? I'm saying this because i can't find any animation with the fomod picture. Is there specific furnitures to use? 

Most of the animations are tied to furnitures except the threesomes etc. By the FOMOD picture you mean the one on the bed? That's tied to the double beds, so you gotta either find or build one.

On 1/25/2019 at 1:17 PM, NoJoker said:

Thank you for the update!! You may wanna update the date in your post title :)

I only edited the main topic and file to make some things clearer so no real need to change the date or anything.

32 minutes ago, ClayboTGW said:

I can't get the sedan, motorbike and outhouse to work either even thou I am placing them on a flat foundation I wonder if it has to do with either using SK or SKE they may have different form list and naming? I use SKE, all other furniture animations work fine.

Might be there's some truth, though I use SKE and have no issues what-so-ever. Every furniture reference ID was taken from the fallout.esm.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Well your error indicates that it can't find the object because it's missing a reference in an XML. I've checked and the XML file IS in the FOMOD, so maybe an erroneous error occurred upon installation. Try re-download and re-installing. In your Fallout 4/Data/AAF folder, there should be a file with the name "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC3.xml" which is Far Harbor objects.

Well apparently I had 2 different files

image.png.00d48119842a2526b28f491201abaa92.png

On 1/26/2019 at 10:46 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Natural Atmospheric Commonwealth, you can find it on the Nexus.

Most of the animations are tied to furnitures except the threesomes etc. By the FOMOD picture you mean the one on the bed? That's tied to the double beds, so you gotta either find or build one.

I only edited the main topic and file to make some things clearer so no real need to change the date or anything.

Might be there's some truth, though I use SKE and have no issues what-so-ever. Every furniture reference ID was taken from the fallout.esm.

Ok, I thought you added new animation in January.

Ive a small question...being still new but getting better at installing and understanding these mods. Btw SavageCabbage ...these animations are amazing...

I have run into a slight snag...some of the animations...dont seem to activate...like the one woman...8 men gangbang...or the new doggo animations....

The actors to line up and join...but then stand there...even as i cycle through them.

I installed used the FODmod...and used NMM and i checked my load order and the animations are in the right load order...i was wondering if i goofed somewhere and need to reinstall...ive no conflicts with AAF or the themes...and everything seems to cue up right (Ive got all of the CC stuffies too) and again they sorta group around her or stand together..

I am so sorry if this has been answered before i did scroll back to the new update to here and didnt see it mentioned, so i figured there might be no harm in asking :)

Anyways thanks for all your hard work and if anyone might know where i goofed i would appreciate it...otherwise ill keep a fiddling to find it :)

Thankies again!

On 2/3/2019 at 9:28 AM, isis143 said:

words

I have not run into that issue myself, is it possible that the animations themselves have not installed? If they're just standing there without the animations activating then it seems like it's trying to play something that's non-existant. Try checking your fallout 4 folder if the animations are actually there. It should be Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\SavageCabbage\FMMMMMMMM (that means female and 8 men).

On 2/3/2019 at 9:33 AM, VonHelton said:

Any chance of porting the vanilla version to FlashyPlay? I'd really like to use your Dogmeat animations!

I have no plans to port anything, I wouldn't even know where to start. Besides, I'm currently redoing all my FM animations for the new skeleton and bodies.

7 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I see. I was worried, your animations are the best in FO4 i've seen so far.

Thanks, appreciated!

10 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

I'm at a loss here. I've done every single thing I can possibly think of (as well as many of the fixes found in this and other threads) to fix this issue on my own but I just can't figure out what's wrong. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

That's nothing to do with my mod but what it means is that you have a line in a PositionData file that's telling an animation to play on a "Mattress" furntiure type, but you don't have any furniture data files with a mattress in it and you need to add one or find the mod that has one. My XMLs don't have a mattress furniture type... yet.

I'm having weird thing with couch-animations. They somehow are shown twice in aaf and can go only in reverse order to get the next step of that animation, current phase just starts from the beginning if I try click next one. This only happens with all couch based animations, all else works with no issues. 

2.JPG.f8712e2688d0a5a81ed9c73d70292d0b.JPG1.JPG.a998992f591f888c2ba9fa054c55f05e.JPG

On 2/5/2019 at 4:38 PM, Camonmille said:

I'm having weird thing with couch-animations. They somehow are shown twice in aaf and can go only in reverse order to get the next step of that animation, current phase just starts from the beginning if I try click next one. This only happens with all couch based animations, all else works with no issues.

I spoke with dagobaking about it, he says the issue has been solved in prior versions of AAF, is your AAF up to date?

On 2/4/2019 at 11:12 AM, SavageCabbage said:

I have not run into that issue myself, is it possible that the animations themselves have not installed? If they're just standing there without the animations activating then it seems like it's trying to play something that's non-existant. Try checking your fallout 4 folder if the animations are actually there. It should be Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\SavageCabbage\FMMMMMMMM (that means female and 8 men).

I have no plans to port anything, I wouldn't even know where to start. Besides, I'm currently redoing all my FM animations for the new skeleton and bodies.

Thanks, appreciated!

-Hugs- That did it!

I ended up manually installing and all is well now! Tested the missing ones and they are all there now...(Not the motorcycle one yet...gotta find one now :P)

Thank you hon, for taking time out to address my issue. Your work is amazing :)

On 2/8/2019 at 8:29 AM, Camonmille said:

Updating AAF did help! Keep up the good work, SavageCabbage.?

Thanks, buddy.

16 hours ago, isis143 said:

-Hugs- That did it!

I ended up manually installing and all is well now! Tested the missing ones and they are all there now...(Not the motorcycle one yet...gotta find one now :P)

Thank you hon, for taking time out to address my issue. Your work is amazing :)

No problem and thanks. Do you know what files the FOMOD didn't install by any chance?

First i have to say that your animations are really great, especially the dog ones, i could not believe what i saw the first time i played them!!!

I have some questions, i noticed that the transitions between animations are bugged, i made custom xml files to make stageg animations for each of you dog anims, it works perfectly but of course the transitions are bugged for half a second.

Do you plan to update them to correct this, it would be great because the animations are really worth it!

By the way can you tell me what you use to animate , i have done animations some time ago for Half-Life 1 and 2 with 3dsmax and XSI and your great work gives me the feeling that i should join in in your animation community and get a good time like in those old days of Half Life!

Keep on the good work, and thank you again !

Some tips for the dog with no dick, of course i switched the model to have the nude one always, but for normal gameplay i just made a dog armor with standard body only with no dick. So i just tel Dogmeat to wear that armor for normal gameplay and i tell him to undress when i need him for more advanced features!

I didn't check if the undress feature of AAF would also undress Dogmeat automatically, i will check this out.

I also noticed that Dogmeat head is not allways in the correct position, sometimes he turnes it sideways o up and then tha animas are not perfect, to correct this i noticed that it's better to crouch before launching anims and verify that Dogmeat head is strait forward, otherways he looks up to you or turn his head and later in the anim his head goes back as if he was looking at the player to the position he had the last time before anim launch.

I just installed AAF and various animation packs for it for the first time. Amazingly everything seems to work. There is one thing tho. Are feral ghouls and other creatures supposed to have penises? I see in some of your screenshots that they do, but in my game they do not. Is that supposed to be included in this animation pack or do I need another mod for that?

1 hour ago, DbleMinded said:

I just installed AAF and various animation packs for it for the first time. Amazingly everything seems to work. There is one thing tho. Are feral ghouls and other creatures supposed to have penises? I see in some of your screenshots that they do, but in my game they do not. Is that supposed to be included in this animation pack or do I need another mod for that?

You didn't have to install any patches or modify any XML files? Seriously?

THAT'S AMAZING!

Plz tell us how you did it!

?

1 hour ago, DbleMinded said:

I have the same problem. I installed Leito's rigs since they had the feral ghoul penises but it still doesn't show in-game. 

The dog and ghoul penises don't show in game because they should be considered as a strapon armor that AAF can equip and unequip, but in the latest Teito ESP those armor don't exist anymore, so AAF cannot use them.

It would be the same if for example the strapon mod for women is not installed.

I will see if i can make a strapon mod for dogs and ghouls and set AAF to use them as equipment to toggle.

The equipment xml has to point to the right armor ID so the animations can equip and unequip when needed.

For the dog it should be simple, but for the ghouls the penis has to follow morphing to adjust it's position dépending on the animation, so it's a bit more complicated.

15 minutes ago, Flycrusher said:

The dog and ghoul penises don't show in game because they should be considered as a strapon armor that AAF can equip and unequip, but in the latest Teito ESP those armor don't exist anymore, so AAF cannot use them.

It would be the same if for example the strapon mod for women is not installed.

I will see if i can make a strapon mod for dogs and ghouls and set AAF to use them as equipment to toggle.

The equipment xml has to point to the right armor ID so the animations can equip and unequip when needed.

For the dog it should be simple, but for the ghouls the penis has to follow morphing to adjust it's position dépending on the animation, so it's a bit more complicated.

You'll hafta make sure it doesn't conflict with Dogmeat's body armor & headgear. But yes, excellent suggestion.

?

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You didn't have to install any patches or modify any XML files? Seriously?

THAT'S AMAZING!

Plz tell us how you did it!

?

Yes I installed the compatibility patches. I figured that went without saying. But modify xml files? No I didn't do that but except for missing penises everything seems to work...so far. I only just installed it yesterday and have only gotten to test it a short time.