Both the FOMOD and the regular version (the one above the FOMOD in the download options) contain the files that cause the AAF error. Not sure why AAF won't just ignore it because those animations would never be called without the furniture from them being available would they?

Regardless, it's a non-issue if you remove the offending XMLs from the FO4\Data\AAF folder. For me those were:

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlestownCondo.xml

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml

Thanks to SavageCabbage for your efforts in general as well as making separate XMLs for all of the options.

21 hours ago, One-Jack said:

Both the FOMOD and the regular version (the one above the FOMOD in the download options) contain the files that cause the AAF error. Not sure why AAF won't just ignore it because those animations would never be called without the furniture from them being available would they?

Regardless, it's a non-issue if you remove the offending XMLs from the FO4\Data\AAF folder. For me those were:

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlestownCondo.xml

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml

Thanks to SavageCabbage for your efforts in general as well as making separate XMLs for all of the options.

Yeah, if you don't have those DLCs, don't install those files or you'll just get bad shit occurring. And you're welcome.

6 hours ago, Spooky134 said:

Where would I find the textures for dog pp?

They come packaged with Leito's Animation pack.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, Crour said:

I think the issue was resolved, the error is gone but a whole new set have arrived. These I can handle on my own as I believe they just need a missed mod requirement. My issues was in the PositionData file and it was missing the 'Tease' and "Cowgirl06' line. Thanks again for all the help!

No problem, good luck getting it resolved.

Hello, I have one question which has been bothering me for some time now.

Which exact object do this Animation Pack use for the furniture SMBed? I'm searching for the base ID, so I can implement this object as a buildable furniture. What I've found so far, was this ID: 001F599D

I thought that would be it but unfortunately AAF doesn't recognize this object when I'm spawning it in. Also I can't look up the ID through the console ingame cause it always says "Picked Non-Rev ID". I also tried two furniture mods, which adds the SMBed as buildable furniture but same result as just spawning the object it. Any suggestions?

BTW @Savagge: U said earlier, u were testing your animations at Medford Memorial. That doesn't work for me, the SMBed is also not recognized by AAF. However it works at Faneuil Hall and near General Atomics factory. Dunno if that has anything to do with my question.

Thanks for any help

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You gonna give Flashy permission to use your stuff?

?

Nobody's asked me anything about permissions.

57 minutes ago, SCZero said:

Hello, I have one question which has been bothering me for some time now.

Which exact object do this Animation Pack use for the furniture SMBed? I'm searching for the base ID, so I can implement this object as a buildable furniture. What I've found so far, was this ID: 001F599D

I thought that would be it but unfortunately AAF doesn't recognize this object when I'm spawning it in. Also I can't look up the ID through the console ingame cause it always says "Picked Non-Rev ID". I also tried two furniture mods, which adds the SMBed as buildable furniture but same result as just spawning the object it. Any suggestions?

BTW @Savagge: U said earlier, u were testing your animations at Medford Memorial. That doesn't work for me, the SMBed is also not recognized by AAF. However it works at Faneuil Hall and near General Atomics factory. Dunno if that has anything to do with my question.

Thanks for any help

That ID is correct, it works for me but it didn't work for some other people, we never figured out why, but are you saying that that one works when used in different locations? I know if an object isn't on a flat plane then AAF will ignore it.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:58 AM, Dyremark said:

sorry i misunderstood you
You are right dof incompatible with aaf
I turned off dof and it all worked, thanks!
but now I have supermutants without an erection
Tell me, please, how to fix it now?

AAF Compatability v3.0

Inside, grab EVB Male (and Super Mutant if you want)

?

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

That ID is correct, it works for me but it didn't work for some other people, we never figured out why, but are you saying that that one works when used in different locations? I know if an object isn't on a flat plane then AAF will ignore it.

Well I actually found three other locations, where this object is placed: I forgot there is also one in Virgils cave in the glowing sea. At these thre locations, the Animations work without any problems. The only problem is, the placement at these locations is really unfortunate. In Virgils cave the tires are half down in the map, same in Faneuil Hall. At the construction site near General Atomics factory, the two Beds are right next to a wall, so half of the animation is stuck in the wall :(

Thats the reason why I want to spawn in this bloody object but it sounds like, it isn't just that easy.

I also noticed the texture at the tire bed at Medford is different to the other locations. It looks much more dirtier than the normal object. I really don't get the AAF mechanism, if this is the problem. Any other suggestions?

30 minutes ago, darky3000 said:

So I have searched here on forum, destroy my game in process, manage to fix game and still cant find how Dogmeat can get his member... Is there any solution for this at all? Personally I think this latest dog animations are best ones that I saw so far :)

Drag the nude dogmeat .nif file into another folder, copy the nude one and rename the copy to the non-nude file you dragged out. Dogmeat will be excited 24/7, but it works lol.

50 minutes ago, howiefelterpuss said:

Drag the nude dogmeat .nif file into another folder, copy the nude one and rename the copy to the non-nude file you dragged out. Dogmeat will be excited 24/7, but it works lol.

Hah! That worked! Tyvm! Havent get that on my mind b/c everything worked fine b4... Guess that change which Leito made with his animations have changed things a lot.

Since I have updated with latest pack, I got problems with page down (next position function), which doesnt work and only for scenes with chair (one for dog or threesome animations) and single bed. Also on the list for available animations for this 2 objects, all animations are doubled. Does any1 know how I can fix this?

1 hour ago, darky3000 said:

Since I have updated with latest pack, I got problems with page down (next position function), which doesnt work and only for scenes with chair (one for dog or threesome animations) and single bed. Also on the list for available animations for this 2 objects, all animations are doubled. Does any1 know how I can fix this?

Do you have AAF v.46?

On 12/31/2018 at 5:09 PM, darky3000 said:

So I have searched here on forum, destroy my game in process, manage to fix game and still cant find how Dogmeat can get his member... Is there any solution for this at all? Personally I think this latest dog animations are best ones that I saw so far :)

AAF Creature Pack.

?

17 hours ago, darky3000 said:

Yea I have latest version, latest patch, latest Leito & Crazy patch and Leito animations. Thats all...

Thanks for the feedback. Last thing: was v46 an update, or a brand new installation?

On 1/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, A.J. said:

Thanks for the feedback. Last thing: was v46 an update, or a brand new installation?

I have installed all new, since as I have said I messed game trying to get Dogmeat thingie, only thing which I havent mention is that I have older version of game ( I always manually update when I have time to fix game if update something mess up, which I havent these days :)  ) and LLfp 18 for that version, since that was last time I have played FO4 up until now.

Hi SavageCabbage! I love your dog animations. The details and movements are amazing and mezmorizing to watch in action.

Anyway, Im having a problem in that whenever I launch the animations through AAF, dogmeat does not become erect. I've been looking all over loverslab but have found no real solution. I have everything up to date in regards to patches like the AAF patch for leito's and Crazy animations aswell as the AAF compadability patch v3. I've uninstalled APT and downloaded the all three themes for AAF. Pretty much, I've down everything that other people have been saying in regards to updating everything and keeping everything patched but only the dogs (as far as I have noticed) seemed to be affected in not having erections. They simply display stay sheathed. Is this an issue with the animation pack or maybe something else. I know that leito did put that dogs were missing features in AAF during animations but I've been trying to look for temporary solution until, presumably, leito patches it. What do you recommend I do? Should I wait for leito's next update? Thanks again for the animations too. They are truly amazing!?