3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

I've had these installed, actually. They were working before. Even the forever flaccid ghouls. ?

I'll try reinstalling the rigs. 

You may already know but you have to rename the nifs for the ghoul rigs. Then they are forever erect.

59 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Hrmmm. 

New bug: not getting any dog penises? 

There arent any included in the pack I think. That's documented in Leito's pack as well. You can search for creature penises, but they dont morph, eg. Always erect. Funny when you're using skk combat stalkers and 8 deathclaws spawn with meter long dicks running after you

12 minutes ago, mantronix said:

I just updated to this new version and now I get this error,

AAF ERROR 010

Animation ID "FSM-DoubleBed01-02Start"

not found

need some help please

Do you have double beds installed? I thought I did, but when I checked, I had FORGOTTEN to install them.........No lie.

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Nope........

Settlement Objects Expansion Pack - All DLC-10075-v1-6-7a.rar

?

installed this but still getting the 

AAF ERROR 010

not found

error.. 

EDIT - NVM... found out what's causing it... i didn't update the overlay patch .. :D lol i though i did updated it.. 

There may be an issue in the animationGroupData .xml

It still has:

<animationGroup id="FM-Chair01" sequential="true">
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-01Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-02Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl"/>
</animationGroup>

postionData.XML has this:

<position id="FM-Chair01-01Tease" location="ArmChair"/>
<position id="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" location="ArmChair"/>
<position id="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" location="ArmChair"/>
<position id="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" location="ArmChair"/>
<position id="FM-Chair01-06Cowgirl" location="ArmChair"/>

The fix to animationGroupData.xml is this:

<animationGroup id="FM-Chair01" sequential="true">
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-01Tease"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl"/>
	<stage animation="FM-Chair01-06Cowgirl"/>
</animationGroup>

I think its causing this error:

Screenshot (1).jpg

Guys if you read post where I detailed what's in the release some of this is covered

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Bug report: the FD-Outhouse01 series of dog animations fail because there is no Outhouse defined in any furniture XMLs. 

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC3.xml

Stick this in your AAF folder for now, I'll ask CG! to redo the FOMOD.

35 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

There may be an issue in the animationGroupData .xml

That's not a part of my mod, so whomever supports that mod needs to update that. As I said earlier, in the future everything will be changed so that they all follow the same naming conventions so it's easier. Just be patient and let that person know that they need to do an update too.

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

........and where's the sedan with the open back seat?

Plenty all over, but if you know of a mod that lets you build them in settlements, lemme know and I'll try to add that as an optional furniture XML.

1 minute ago, SavageCabbage said:

That's not a part of my mod, so whomever supports that mod needs to update that. As I said earlier, in the future everything will be changed so that they all follow the same naming conventions so it's easier. Just be patient and let that person know that they need to do an update too.

Ah cool, they probably should change their XML naming convention then so it doesn't look like yours :)

6 hours ago, Cyber215 said:

installed this but still getting the 

AAF ERROR 010

not found

error.. 

EDIT - NVM... found out what's causing it... i didn't update the overlay patch .. :D lol i though i did updated it.. 

Could you specify anything else you may have done? I'm getting this same error, I've reinstalled the patch but it changed nothing.

If I uninstall the patch and Leito's animations, everything runs perfectly and AAF is fine, but with Leito's animations and the patch I get 

AAF ERROR 010

Animation ID "FSM-DoubleBed01-02Start" not found

Edit: I may have found the culprit, I simply removed an old file from SavageCabbage for CumNWealth and reinstalled the new patches, now everything starts up properly with no errors. The clouds are parting and I can see the sun! 

FOMOD now has the Far Harbor XML in it, so Outhouse animations should be good now. Thanks to CG! again.

19 minutes ago, grapejelly32 said:

Just a suggestion, but Homemaker has a wide range of vehicles to decorate settlements with if you want to check it out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478?tab=files

That's already supported, friend! Sadly it doesn't seem to have the Highwayman as buildable.

5 hours ago, VonHelton said:

THIS is what got rid of my errors........

?

Same here, I got the problem where AAF wasn't working at all including the home key not working. Also I got code appearing on my screen as seen in the screenshot. But adding these patches solved the problem.

ScreenShot1.png