8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I stumbled on a "Sedan_PostWar01" animation by chance when i was testing a function and couldn't trigger it again. The car doesn't show up in AAF wizard, then i remembered that you struggled with Havok physics and MovableStatic.

The Sedan_PostWar01 entry in SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml includes four forms, all of which are indeed MovableStatic objects in the CK, so these present a similar problem in that they can get easily knocked around from impacts with surrounding objects/NPCs.

8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Any idea why AAF is so finicky about cars as furniture ? and how do i make them appear as valid furniture (angle/rotation) ?

If you mean actively in-game, you can bring up the console, click on the object to select it, and then call the setangle command on it. If you mean placing it in a cell with the CK, you should make sure its x and y axis rotation are close to 0 (ideally find a perfectly flat surface and then set the object's rotation to 0 for x and y), and attach the defaultdisablehavokonload script to its reference, but be aware that sometimes that script ends up not getting applied by the game engine (or at least not soon enough to stop the object from getting nudged by excitable NPCs).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The Sedan_PostWar01 entry in SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml includes four forms, all of which are indeed MovableStatic objects in the CK, so these present a similar problem in that they can get easily knocked around from impacts with surrounding objects/NPCs.

If you mean actively in-game, you can bring up the console, click on the object to select it, and then call the setangle command on it. If you mean placing it in a cell with the CK, you should make sure its x and y axis rotation are close to 0 (ideally find a perfectly flat surface and then set the object's rotation to 0 for x and y), and attach the defaultdisablehavokonload script to its reference, but be aware that sometimes that script ends up not getting applied by the game engine (or at least not soon enough to stop the object from getting nudged by excitable NPCs).

Thanks for the suggestion i'll give it a try, but just to be clear, the object/car need to be at 0° angle (x ,y) in order to show up in AAF as a furniture ? 

16 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Thanks for the suggestion i'll give it a try, but just to be clear, the object/car need to be at 0° angle (x ,y) in order to show up in AAF as a furniture ? 

Not precisely 0, there's some fudge but I forget the exact tolerance (might be as much as 5). At any rate, the animations will look their best at precisely 0 on a completely flat surface, if you have that luxury.

5 hours ago, ExtraKat said:

It keeps on crashing when i load up a save, did i forget something

That's far too vague of a description to be able to help you... when you say "crashing" do you mean the game exits immediately and returns you to the desktop? If so, having a Buffout4 crashlog would go a long way toward determining the cause. If you mean something different, please be more precise.

36 minutes ago, ednsgte said:

his animations are bugged, male character's dick is not functioning while gangbang animations 

That's an odd statement to make since you give no details and the animations work fine for the rest of us. If you're going to make a statement like that you need to provide details so someone can help you troubleshoot your problem, otherwise you look to be just trolling and that will get you in trouble.

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

@SavageCabbage Hi, would you be willing to create some animations oriented to anal sex scenes ?

I think there are very few such animations made for Fallout 4.

A lot of intercourse animations are ambiguous as to which hole they're lined up with. They just sort of "stab at the crotch" so a little nudge one way or the other can make them seem like anal penetration or not.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

A lot of intercourse animations are ambiguous as to which hole they're lined up with. They just sort of "stab at the crotch" so a little nudge one way or the other can make them seem like anal penetration or not.

I agree, that's the way most older animations work somehow. I mean animations using functional anus (like the FG body has). Animation where it is clearly visible which hole is penetrated. A few such animations exist, but they are very few ?

So the other day i came across this video below. I think it'd make for a pretty good FM-SuperMutant-Chair animation, in a future update. Notice how the cum was so much it filled her throat and stomach, and her belly changed shape. Hence i think it'd make sense if the man was a mutant instead.

Edited by Vel W
On 10/15/2022 at 2:52 PM, poblivion said:

@SavageCabbage Hi, would you be willing to create some animations oriented to anal sex scenes ?

I think there are very few such animations made for Fallout 4.

Thanks

I finished up one of the older anal animations yesterday (the chaise) and since I have a lot of vaginal ones, I'll see about doing some anal stuff in the future.

On 10/11/2022 at 2:35 AM, PCGameFanatic said:

Awesome animation from Savage, Got bad eyes, sore wrists and I now sleep on the sofa :(

Thanks, maybe I should say that's a consequence of using this mod ;)

On 10/16/2022 at 9:07 AM, Vel W said:

So the other day i came across this video below. I think it'd make for a pretty good FM-SuperMutant-Chair animation, in a future update. Notice how the cum was so much it filled her throat and stomach, and her belly changed shape. Hence i think it'd make sense if the man was a mutant instead.

Super Mutant cocks are so big, I can't get the full thing into the mouth. I tried it in one animation before but there was a lot of clipping if you look closely. Also FO4 bodies can't do neck bulging as the neck is part of the head mesh rather than the body :( Otherwise I'd have probably done something like this already. Nice animation though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 6:36 PM, vaultbait said:

Sorry, I meant to say traffic lights, not streetlamps, by the way.

As for number of super mutants, the traffic light animation (pretty sure there's only one, or maybe two with very similar positions, I'd have to check) is for one human female with one super mutant. With the tire bed animations there are some which use one human female with one super mutant, and some for one human female and two super mutants.

There's also another super mutant bed (the car chassis bed) with some different animations, and front and back of Pick-R-Up trucks, and front and back of the burned out vans, all of which are really great too. Oh, and the two different sizes of meat bags... plus benches, different sizes of beds, and sofas. Edit: And at least one table-top animation too, as well as a foursome (F/SM/SM/SM) on broken beds!

I've got a mod in progress with an interior cell that has the relevant "furniture" present for all known furniture-based super mutant animations (not just SC's, though those are the vast majority), and an assortment of non-hostile muties, FEV hounds, behemoth, et cetera. One tweak I made was to bury a microscopic traffic light in the base of one of the "meat totem" poles, so the traffic light animation looks like it plays out on the meatpole instead.

I'm still fiddling with scripts and custom assets to polish the first installment, but once I'm happy with it I'll put up a file page. Stay tuned...

Sorry to resurrect an old comment like this, but did you ever publish this mod?

I have been trying to get the broken bed animation to work and cannot seem to find the correct item to trigger it with...

55 minutes ago, Iso662 said:

Sorry to resurrect an old comment like this, but did you ever publish this mod?

I have been trying to get the broken bed animation to work and cannot seem to find the correct item to trigger it with...

I haven't yet, no. Still polishing some minor bugs out of the scripts, writing more lore-friendly text for notes/books/terminal entries, making textures for some custom items, taking screenshots, etc. I'm also requiring increasingly lengthy breaks in order to avoid burnout.

The formid you're looking for is 2FDA7 (you can find it in SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml). Just use the placethere console command along with three super mutants and a human female (or the player if it's a human female already), and then you should be able to set up a scene in AAF's scene manager with all of those four actors on that "furniture" location.

I would just make a few small observations about some of the animations.
-Animation with aliens: They are listed in AAF but they don't work.
I tried going to see an alien and it said there is no animation for that.
-Armchair animation with a dog. Is it with a normal dog or a zombie dog? Because I couldn't get it to work.
-Animation against the bowling ball cabinet with a ghoul: No idea how this animation works! No bowling furniture in the construction mode and it doesn't work if you go and try in the dilapidated bowling alley!
-Animation against a barrel with a ghoul: Same thing. I couldn't find a barrel in the construction mode!
-Animation with a dog in a double bed: The base game doesn't offer a double bed and the mods that allow you to have one don't count for the animation because it doesn't work.

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

I would just make a few small observations about some of the animations.
-Animation with aliens: They are listed in AAF but they don't work.
I tried going to see an alien and it said there is no animation for that.
-Armchair animation with a dog. Is it with a normal dog or a zombie dog? Because I couldn't get it to work.
-Animation against the bowling ball cabinet with a ghoul: No idea how this animation works! No bowling furniture in the construction mode and it doesn't work if you go and try in the dilapidated bowling alley!
-Animation against a barrel with a ghoul: Same thing. I couldn't find a barrel in the construction mode!
-Animation with a dog in a double bed: The base game doesn't offer a double bed and the mods that allow you to have one don't count for the animation because it doesn't work.

Look in the furniture data XML files for the corresponding form IDs, and then you can search by ID in FO4Edit (FO4CK may also have a filter or find by ID, but if so I'm not sure where it is).

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Look in the furniture data XML files for the corresponding form IDs, and then you can search by ID in FO4Edit (FO4CK may also have a filter or find by ID, but if so I'm not sure where it is).

You can search by ID in CK just choose the right section (static/furniture) or all