59 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Aaah.  Thanks for that info, I have Hardship installed but have not delved into using it yet...  Well I guess I'll have 2 versions of the ini file that I'll switch between when I want to use Hardship.  Maybe I can make a batch file that just swaps between them lol.

Hmm, could you link it to the hotkey that turns Hardship on and off, it'd save having to do it manually? Might be worth asking in the Hardship thread if it could be automated

Edited by Slorm
58 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, could you link it to the hotkey that turns Hardship on and off, it'd save having to do it manually? Might be worth asking in the Hardship thread if it could be automated

The toggle in Hardship is just for its "beggar-whore mode" dialogues, it doesn't toggle other features like "menacing raiders" (maybe also not the "bad boyfriend" dialogues, I can't recall). But still, you're right, that might be a 90% solution at least.

3 hours ago, Marg597 said:

scale_actors_for_animations = true in the AAF_Settings.ini file seems to work pretty well for me

I had it "= false" Tried to change it, didn't work. I also reinstalled the latest animation pack and reinstalled the patches (UAP and staged leito), which didn't help either. In UAP fomod I don't actually pick any changes to these animations.

I don't know what would be the cause of this, but AAF certainly changes the female actor's scale from 1.00 to 1.02 every time it starts and that messes up some animations.

On 1/6/2022 at 4:26 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Everything works perfectly for me, regarding offsets. All the screenshots I've ever taken, I've not done a thing with offsets the entire time. Things go in holes perfectly fine.

This is the second and last part of problems I found:

SC-FM-Human-Shackles01-05Held bugged male idleForm

SC-FM-Dog-Floor02-03Missionary   bugged after  ~200 frames (female genitals change position)

Female genitals bad angle, impossible to fix completely with offset:

SC-FM-Dog-Armchair01-03Sitting
SC-FM-Dog-Armchair01-04Sitting
SC-FM-Dog-Couch01-03Missionary

On 1/9/2022 at 6:12 AM, Indarello said:

This is the second and last part of problems I found:

SC-FM-Human-Shackles01-05Held bugged male idleForm

SC-FM-Dog-Floor02-03Missionary   bugged after  ~200 frames (female genitals change position)

Cheers, I'll take a look at them

8 hours ago, riot_punch said:

@SavageCabbage @michelita

Here's the patch for Project Mojave furniture

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_ProjectMojave.xml 1.96 kB · 0 downloads

(just place it in the AAF folder)

*some clipping/floating to be expected

Cool, I'll link that in the main post.

15 hours ago, Smellydragon said:

I always found most animations from:

Leito,

SavageCabbage,

and BP70 .. 

everything is playing too fast... is there anyway to SLOW DOWN the animations or adjust the speed higher or lower at will?

Not to my knowledge, try the AAF thread or discord maybe.

Hi, I updated your animation pack for version 1.27 as usual. with the new version of uap. aaf stuck at 86%. I tried uninstalling uap and aaf was back to normal. After several repeated uninstalls, reinstalls, downgrades and other operations. Finally, my aaf was stuck at 86% without uap. In desperation, I thought of the debug interface, and then opened the debug and found the prompt on the picture. So I uninstalled your animation package and returned to normal and even reinstalled uap. But I really like your animation pack. I tried all three versions 1.25-1.27. How can I solve it please? English is not my native language translation software may look weird

V)FUZJG`{Q~ZGKGPZ4$X%WQ.png

11 minutes ago, m460259878 said:

I updated your animation pack for version 1.27 as usual. with the new version of uap. aaf stuck at 86%.

This is an indication that you're using some animation patch bundle (like Indarello's "Patch for animations" or Ulfberto's "Ultimate AAF Patch") which hasn't been updated for the new version of SavageCabbage's animations. Your options are to make sure you've also upgraded to the latest version of whatever patch you may be using if you haven't already, or stop using such patches, or wait for an update from the patch author before upgrading this animation pack, or edit the patch yourself to support 1.27.

Edit: Re-reading, I see you mentioned UAP specifically. Are you sure the latest version of UAP has added support for 1.27 yet?

Edited by vaultbait
On 1/14/2022 at 1:42 AM, Smellydragon said:

I always found most animations from:

Leito,

SavageCabbage,

and BP70 .. 

everything is playing too fast... is there anyway to SLOW DOWN the animations or adjust the speed higher or lower at will?

hi,

This problem is often caused not by AAF or these animations, but rather hotkey binding conflicts.

If you use ENB, which binds FPS limit toggle to the [Home] key, you will see animations speeding up radically if your GPU supports refresh rates above 60 (120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, etc)

If this describes your case, find the enblocal.ini file under directory Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4, open it with a text editor, find the line KeyFPSLimit=36 and change it to KeyFPSLimit=145

12 小时前,Vaultbait 说:

这就是您正在使用的一些动画包(如 Indarello 的“动画补丁”或 Ulfberto 的“终极 AAF 补丁”),Savage C 包还针对新版本的更新进行升级。您的选择是确保升级到您的动画。可能正在使用的任何最新版本的最新版本(您还没有),或者停止使用此类版本,或者升级此动画包之前等待的更新,或者自己编辑版本以支持 1.27。

编辑:重新确定阅读,我看到你特别提到了 UAP。您的 UAP 已添加对 1.27 最新版本的支持吗?

你好,谢谢你的回复。可能你没看懂我的回复。我的意思是即使我不使用uap。这个动画包也让我的 aaf 停留在 68%。如果我卸载它,我的 aaf 可以是 100%,而 uap 目前可能不支持 1.27。笔者表示不影响旧动画的使用,但新的动画可能会有影响。我尝试了 1.25-1.27 的所有版本,而不仅仅是 1.27。都有这个问题。最新版本的动画补丁已经支持1.27,但还是有问题。最后,没有任何动画补丁和uap的理由。只要我安装这个动画包aaf就会卡在68%

N{%}PVTFT$Q]PPL`N[A[DBG.png

Edited by m460259878
1 hour ago, m460259878 said:

你好,谢谢你的回复。可能你没看懂我的回复。我的意思是即使我不使用uap。这个动画包也让我的 aaf 停留在 68%。如果我卸载它,我的 aaf 可以是 100%,而 uap 目前可能不支持 1.27。笔者表示不影响旧动画的使用,但新的动画可能会有影响。我尝试了 1.25-1.27 的所有版本,而不仅仅是 1.27。都有这个问题。最新版本的动画补丁已经支持1.27,但还是有问题。最后,没有任何动画补丁和uap的理由。只要我安装这个动画包aaf就会卡在68%

N{%}PVTFT$Q]PPL`N[A[DBG.png

如果1.25-27都行不通,就是其他舊的mod和新版的衝突了

所以不是UAP的問題。是另一個舊的、AAF體系的mod在作怪。不知道是什麼,你可以自己回想,或把mod list上傳上來,看這裡哪位高手能幫你看出端倪

On 1/9/2022 at 2:12 PM, Indarello said:

Would you mind explaining what this "offset" thing is (again), and how you do it in-game? I vaguely remember you mentioning it before, but still can't quite grasp why it would or should be involved in debugging these animations

Thx

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Would you mind explaining what this "offset" thing is (again), and how you do it in-game? I vaguely remember you mentioning it before, but still can't quite grasp why it would or should be involved in debugging these animations

Thx

With offset in aaf you can change actor X, Y, angle. SoI change them for better aligment

Edited by Indarello

Failed to parse file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\SavageCabbage_positionData_SM.xml. Error: 'location' is a duplicate attribute name. Line 95, position 71.

Fixed line should be:

<position id="SC-FM-SuperMutant-SMBed02-01Tease" location="SMBed" tags="SavageCabbage,F_SMutantM,TiresBed,Aggressive,tease,Held3,Love1,Stim3,Dom-3,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>

Fixed file:

SavageCabbage_positionData_SM.xml

8 hours ago, EnergyKrolik said:

hi there. mr handy bug with changing poses still exist?

Yes, something to do with not being able to reset idles for robot NPCs, if my memory is correct. I haven't seen anyone mention solving it, and I still see it happen on my playthroughs with latest versions of everything (it's also the case for Protectrons... so sorry, Fisto!).

Hey, im having a problem where the animations are not auto staging, and ive been trying to figure it out. all i can find is an old post from 2 years ago so i was wondering if there is a fix and i am just missing it? or did i mess something up?

Edited by Jin kit
12 hours ago, Indarello said:

With offset in aaf you can change actor X, Y, angle. SoI change them for better aligment

So it is equal to Skyrim's setpos x/y/z console commands. I've had to use those occasionally back when vanilla OSex/OSA was a thing, but here in AAF things seem to set themselves up nicely, no need for offsets (in my case at least) because the alignment scripts do not seem to rely on any physics/collisions stuff

though maybe you have some AAF setup that is different from mine, which AFAIK is close to default. Don't have any animation mod other than this one here

13 hours ago, Vel W said:

So it is equal to Skyrim's setpos x/y/z console commands. I've had to use those occasionally back when vanilla OSex/OSA was a thing, but here in AAF things seem to set themselves up nicely, no need for offsets (in my case at least) because the alignment scripts do not seem to rely on any physics/collisions stuff

though maybe you have some AAF setup that is different from mine, which AFAIK is close to default. Don't have any animation mod other than this one here

Can you make a video of aligment for animation name I will send you? Because I use offsets on most of animations to make them aligned ok for me in my patch, and that sounds really strange when everyone say that they dont have aligment problems in pack that has not offset changes. You use Fusion girl? 

Edited by Indarello
19 hours ago, Indarello said:

Can you make a video of aligment for animation name I will send you? Because I use offsets on most of animations to make them aligned ok for me in my patch, and that sounds really strange when everyone say that they dont have aligment problems in pack that has not offset changes. You use Fusion girl? 

I do use Fusion Girl, and I can make this video this weekend. I'm sure I'll have the spare time around then

Which animations do you need investigated?