SavageCabbage

My Animation Pack. Updated 03/05/2020

I want to try some animating by myself, I did some weapon animations on blender 2.79 in the past. So, what tools are you using in your work?

@SavageCabbage

This is by no means a complaint, but more an *information* post.

When I install 1.2 my AAF wizard no longer works. The AAF console loads up fine, but not the wizard. I didn't experience this issue with 1.1, and if I switch 1.2 out for 1.1, the wizard works fine again, and I can select actors and animations to play. 1.2 animations play fine. As do animations from the other mods I have installed. Everything works as normal, except I'm unable to manually start animations or use pose mods without the wizard.

Again, NOT a complaint. I'm thankful that all my animation mods work when they really matter 😉👍

It's likely the combination of mods I'm using conflicting with yours or vice-versa (lack of update, etc). But I at least wanted to inform you of the *issue(?)*.

Not a big deal, as I'm pretty sure everything will come back together when others update their mods, but wanted to inform you nonetheless.

Thanks for the GREAT animations :)

Trykz

Hello Mr. Cabbage. Thank you again for your super hard work.

I just did a fresh reinstall of Fallout 4, and everything from your animation pack is working now after some running around, EXCEPT behemoth. Using the creature patch you provided a link for (Mr. Ulfreath's), the behemoth stays flaccid. I tried uninstalling that patch and reverting to your Behemoth file (the one you removed from downloads), but same problem.

Any ideas? Please help!

30 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Кто-нибудь знает консольную команду разоружить бегемотов? Клуб пожарных гидрантов немного неприятен во время анимации.

Stels Boy

1 hour ago, karenyang117 said:

Привет мистер Капуста. Еще раз спасибо за вашу супер тяжелую работу.

Я только что сделал новую переустановку Fallout 4, и теперь все из вашего пакета анимации работает после некоторого бега, кроме бегемота. Используя патч существа, который вы предоставили ссылку для (Mr. Ulfreath's), бегемот остается вялым. Я попытался удалить этот патч и вернуться к вашему файлу Behemoth (тот, который вы удалили из загрузок), но та же проблема.

Любые идеи? Пожалуйста помоги!

Patch Ulfbreta 2.1.1 fix 2

17 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Patch Ulfbreta 2.1.1 fix 2

Thank you but that patch disabled all my female-male or female-creature animations.

I think it is for gay only. doesn't help me. Thank you for suggesting though!

25 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Stels Boy

omg nevermind. I installed and uinstalled Ulbreata 2.1.1 fix 2, and now everything is working. I don't know why.

Thank you very much my Russian friend!

2 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Stels Boy

Didn't quite get this, but figured it out. The command is "behemothID.drop clubID 1"

You get the club ID in console by clicking the behemoth, input command "inv" and look for the club.

4 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Не совсем понял, но понял. Команда "behemothID.drop clubID 1"

Вы получаете идентификатор клуба в консоли, нажимая на бегемота, вводите команду «inv» и ищите клуб.

Turn on stealth fight turn on AAF and lets go !

12 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

For those getting couch and crane animations all the time:

@SavageCabbage I confirmed KennedyMadelt's solution in the above thread. I am guessing this typo was in previous versions of the pack as it's also in the One Patch XMLs, If so I never noticed as I was using Indarello, but lately I've been testing Hardship without it. Anyway here is the fixed XML I made, though if you're anything like me you'll wanna do it yourself :D 

IMPORTANT NOTE: to anybody else in this thread that wants to use this xml until SC can update the pack You don't need this if you use Indarello, Also this same typo exists in the One Patch XMLs, so if you have One Patch installed, and it installed the SC XMLs, even if it's overwritten by Savage Cabbage, or higher in the MO2 file load order those positions will still show up since it's a different XML, so you'll want to make sure you get rid of those XMLs or reinstall One patch without savage cabbage active in your load order, again this is unnecessary if you have Indarello as Indarello overwrites the One Patch XMLs.

SavageCabbage_positionData.xml

Yeah, use that quick fix for now. I'm having some computer issues that are preventing me from sorting this out for now. Once I've got it sorted I'll do another re-upload. Thanks.

Hi i am full in Futanari. So the "girls" in my Fallout 4 doesn't need a strapon. But often they equip automatically one. Is there any way to disable the Strapons?