On 10/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, MorS@ said:

So, having 8.0 and 8.0+ installed just really messes up Nemesis, anyone have a clue why? If you can provide a fix, that'll be awsome.

Update: To launch behavior engine, you would need to go into

ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

and delete or rename it to get rid of the ö character 

ZazWallShacklesImmersiveschön.hkx
Idk if anything else needs to be changed, but this allows me to launch the behavior engine, I still cant update the engine

On 6/16/2022 at 12:44 AM, UCAB2020 said:

Can someone run me through how, and more importantly what is rrquired to install this?

For beginners:

I have Skyrim AE (It's basically the same as the last Skyrim SE version on Steam) So I installed ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3 on this site with all the dependencies needed. But I had no textures on some devices. So I additionally installed Deviously Cursed Loot SE.

But you only need the textures, so just unzip the file and repackage the desired textures pack (512 or 1024) and add it to the mod manager. You really only need one texture but I'm too lazy. :D

Edited by mudda911

Hi guys, i need help.

im really confusing about ZAP 8+ when i open additem and see my 2 BDSM tools are wrong. Something wrong here.
i  check total items in that ZAZ pack through additem and i see every BDSM tools are ok but except 2 tools here.
i also dont know what to do with ZAZpatch.esp, when i open ZAZ 8+ folder explorer and i see it doesn't have ZAZpatch .esp there? Should i leave file.esp in this foler?

ScreenShot95.png

ScreenShot96.png

ScreenShot94.png

----------------------------
1 week later, i found the answer by myself. I think 2 bdsm tools are belong to Devious Devices so i try to use ZAZ 8+ and Devious Devices together. Finally it works and 2 items are back to normal. Still waiting for someone to fix it because i just need to use ZAZ 8+ only.
----------------------------
This is my solution. This way will not increase the number of animations in FNIS.
The folder explorer of DD that has been edited by me to fix the problem above.
Install my Devious Devices.rar via MO2, let ZAP 8+ overwrite it. Done!

70918189_DeviousDevices.rar

Edited by minhkhoa770
found the answer by my self
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not get ZAZ animation pack to work. Game crashes on startup, it does not open.

Have tried on a fresh game install, with the bare minimum of mods required to make ZAZ work.

Anyone that can help me?

I triple checked all mods is the correct version.

Game works fine with many other mods installed. As soon as ZaZ animation pack is ticked off in MO2 it works fine.

Alot of the mods i want to use seems to require ZAZ animations.

Skyrim version is AE 1.6.640

Modlist

Spoiler

"0077","+","skse","d2022.11.19.0"

"0078","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL","d2022.11.17.0"

"0079","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6","d2022.11.17.0"

"0080","+","All in one (Anniversary Edition)","d2022.11.21.0"

"0081","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE","d2022.11.18.0"

"0082","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","d2022.11.18.0"

"0083","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -","d2022.11.17.0"

"0084","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.7.1.0"

"0085","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","d2022.11.17.0"

"0086","+","SLAL_SE","d2022.11.18.0"

"0089","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended","4.81.0.0"

"0090","+","ZaZ Animation Pack","d2022.11.18.0"

2 minutes ago, huntox said:

I can not get ZAZ animation pack to work. Game crashes on startup, it does not open.

Have tried on a fresh game install, with the bare minimum of mods required to make ZAZ work.

Anyone that can help me?

I triple checked all mods is the correct version.

Game works fine with many other mods installed. As soon as ZaZ animation pack is ticked off in MO2 it works fine.

Alot of the mods i want to use seems to require ZAZ animations.

Skyrim version is AE 1.6.640

Modlist

Reveal hidden contents

"0077","+","skse","d2022.11.19.0"

"0078","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL","d2022.11.17.0"

"0079","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6","d2022.11.17.0"

"0080","+","All in one (Anniversary Edition)","d2022.11.21.0"

"0081","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE","d2022.11.18.0"

"0082","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","d2022.11.18.0"

"0083","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -","d2022.11.17.0"

"0084","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.7.1.0"

"0085","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","d2022.11.17.0"

"0086","+","SLAL_SE","d2022.11.18.0"

"0089","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended","4.81.0.0"

"0090","+","ZaZ Animation Pack","d2022.11.18.0"

Not sure if it works with 1.6.640. Probably needs a downgrade

On 11/23/2022 at 2:05 AM, asdurgico said:

How can i use the Zaz animation filter to play only the animations of the equipped devices? I have the option on in MCM and it doesn't work, it plays all animations when i have a zaz device equipped and also unequip the device.

try to use SexLab Utility Plus, there is an option to filter ZAZ animation

ScreenShot137.png

Edited by minhkhoa770
On 11/21/2022 at 1:14 PM, honorwarior said:

Hello,

Loved this mod since Skyrim LE.

But i've got an issue that make my game crash.

In the test room zbftestzone, in the first chest with many items, when choosing one of them, there is some that make Skyrim instant crash.

Any idea about this?

Thanks

I have discovered that 'data\MESHES\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\02ZAZ - IronShackles\HandCuffsIron_go.nif' might be what is causing my game to freeze. It will just happen randomly. I had previously tried to console in some items like the black wrist behind version, which goes into my inventory but the second my mouse touches it for the preview, crash. Missing .nif or something I think.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:40 AM, oscartw said:

I am sure that im installing the se version, but fnis always ending up with this as result, and characters in game would be T-posing

You probably have the wrong file. I downloaded the wrong one, it didn't have SERE on the end of my file download.  Make sure you have ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 and NOT ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+

Ugh, ok here we go...

I wanted to try out a mod, it requires the ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 version.

I downloaded and installed this. Well it broke something.

I'm going to try a few things in hopes of fixing what exactly broke.

In the mean time I'm hoping someone can explain a fix for my problem.

After installing all humanoid actors are now stuck T posing.  ONLY Humanoids for some reason.  Animals seem just fine.

(I have more issues but I'll work those out one at a time as I figure out where the issues are.)

16 minutes ago, NatanusLikens said:

Ugh, ok here we go...

I wanted to try out a mod, it requires the ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 version.

I downloaded and installed this. Well it broke something.

I'm going to try a few things in hopes of fixing what exactly broke.

In the mean time I'm hoping someone can explain a fix for my problem.

After installing all humanoid actors are now stuck T posing.  ONLY Humanoids for some reason.  Animals seem just fine.

(I have more issues but I'll work those out one at a time as I figure out where the issues are.)

T-Pose almost always happens, when you forget to run FNIS or Nemesis after installing the new mod.

58 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

T-Pose almost always happens, when you forget to run FNIS or Nemesis after installing the new mod.

I've run it like 30 times now.  There were 2 warnings that popped up about FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not being Skyrim compatible. 

Not sure if that is my exact problem or not.  Waiting on ZAZ Pack V9 to download and try that see if it's just this pack that's causing the T Pose...

But I feel I may have caused myself more issues as I updated FNIS to 7.6 from 7.4 (thought maybe FNIS was outdated) and now a LOT of other animations are say they are outdated.  Though doing this was after a few attempts and seeing that the T Pose issue did not go away.  I may have to revert to 7.4 pending if ZaZ V9 doesn't work/fix the T Posing.

Edited by NatanusLikens

So, I'm currently having issues with the 8.0+ version and the DoggieBelt item, I can equip it, but my character turns invisible and when trying to load another character or area with it equipped it just crashes my game. I tried using the above file and 3BA stuff on page 14, but they don't seem to fix the issue at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Edit:
I fixed the crash by downgrading to the 8.0 version (no plus) but the character model is still invisible so, help would still be appreciated! 

Edited by kisssingwomen

Hello. I have a little problem with the milking pump animations. I don't know if this message belongs here or in the Milk mod economy thread but i'll try here. When my character enter the milk pump the game seems tu put another set of gears that are not animated, like another gag whit the tube and the object for the fuck part and when i quit the milk pump they stay on the character until the idle reset like by pressing R to unsheath weapons. Everything else goes perfectly but that's kind of annoying. It happens with any NPC that use the pumps too. 

Edit : I uninstalled Zaz animation pack and the problem stay so it's from MME or somewhere else

Edited by Onilink69
Found that the problem come from another source

I'm a bit confused. I Installed  ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 and I understand that this contains also the meshes/assets to generate the items such as cuffs, collars, gags, etc. However, how do I get the to show up when working on an anvil or at least in some item menue? Or is my assumption wrong and I have to install the zbf assets extra? If so, which file do I have to install additionally?

On 3/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, pling94 said:

Found this in a korean site, bodyslide files. Haven't tested them all though.

ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS.zip 244.56 MB · 4,048 downloads

I have converted the GSBDoggieBelt Mesh, I think it's the only one missing from these. See my comment here. You're welcome to add the contents of my patch to your archive if you give credit:)

Edited by eldr3d

So in an effort to figure out the texture issues I've been having, I've stumbled upon something. As the texture path in nifskope indicates, there should be a folder labeled dungeons... as the screencap of the zaz-texture folder shows, there isn't one. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do/happen to have that missing folder?

Edit: several other items are showing texture paths that I simply don't have, though I have managed to find replacements of sorts for some of them in the texture folders.

Nif groundhole.jpg

zaztextures.jpg

Edited by Valauthiel