Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

11 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

If I add a DD catsuit or catsuit accessory from commands or buy it from a non-DCL seller

DD catsuit and DCL catsuit have different meshes in different folders. If you fix one then you need fix second too. But for me all textures work fine. Maybe your DCL mod is wrong installed?

2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

DD catsuit and DCL catsuit have different meshes in different folders. If you fix one then you need fix second too. But for me all textures work fine. Maybe your DCL mod is wrong installed?

Do they? Because according to xEdit they both point to Data/meshes/devious/mxw_catsuit/[file] (and Vortex asked me which one should overwrite the other). If you know what the file path is then I can fix the issue no problem.

Still not sure why some of the DD/DCL .nif files reference one texture location and the rest reference another (which is what I had to fix before), but at least if I know where the .nif files are I can fix the file paths.

4 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

I'm having a weird bug right now. If I add a DD catsuit or catsuit accessory from commands or buy it from a non-DCL seller, it looks fine, but all of the DCL catsuits, despite referencing the same file, are showing an invalid texture bug, primarily the transparency layer. I used to have this problem with DD devices as well, but fixed it by correcting texture file paths in NifSkope.

But now, since it's only the DCL items, which are supposed to use the same .nif files, I'm not sure how to fix it. I noticed it with both Chloe's and the Dollmaker's suits, but bought a suit from the Dollmaker just to be sure, and added an item from the DCL esp as well. All of them have the texture bug, even though they are supposed to be using DD's .nif files, which aren't bugged.

I haven't seen any texture issues with the DCL catsuits. maybe try reinstalling DCL? or if you have MO2, switch things around so DD overwrites DCL

You ran bodyslide right?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I haven't seen any texture issues with the DCL catsuits. maybe try reinstalling DCL? or if you have MO2, switch things around so DD overwrites DCL

You ran bodyslide right?

Yes, I ran BodySlide. And in both BodySlide and OutfitStudio they look fine. I had this issue once before, with DD, and fixed it. I also just went through the DCL files and applied the same fix, but it didn't work.

Here's a screenshot showing Chloe in her DCL-added catsuit on the left, and me in the DD catsuit on the right:

B93B1E5537B93EF4D9D3FF87A8903DA906E17D73

As you can see, there is a missing texture for Chloe's suit. However, the texture paths stored in the .nif are correct, according to NifSkope. Thus I am left wondering what is causing the missing textures.

My next step is probably to direct the DCL .nif files away from the DCL-provided textures and instead point them at the DD textures that I know are working. I'd rather not do this, as this means that a change to either the DCL .nif files or the DD texture files could cause this problem to resurface.

EDIT: I did what I outlined above. It still doesn't work. At this point I have no idea what the problem might be.

3 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Yes, I ran BodySlide. And in both BodySlide and OutfitStudio they look fine. I had this issue once before, with DD, and fixed it. I also just went through the DCL files and applied the same fix, but it didn't work.

Here's a screenshot showing Chloe in her DCL-added catsuit on the left, and me in the DD catsuit on the right:

B93B1E5537B93EF4D9D3FF87A8903DA906E17D73

As you can see, there is a missing texture for Chloe's suit. However, the texture paths stored in the .nif are correct, according to NifSkope. Thus I am left wondering what is causing the missing textures.

My next step is probably to direct the DCL .nif files away from the DCL-provided textures and instead point them at the DD textures that I know are working. I'd rather not do this, as this means that a change to either the DCL .nif files or the DD texture files could cause this problem to resurface.

EDIT: I did what I outlined above. It still doesn't work. At this point I have no idea what the problem might be.

It's supposed to be pink. If it was a missing texture, it would be more purplely. Here I renamed the pink texture (catsuit_pink_d.dds)

image.png.ff4e919c1fc8ba7d96fec7669ed134ef.png

Put it back and it's what you've got.

image.png.63a3f2dda6e45ff0df9edb8da549412e.png

This is how I traced it through xedit:

Cursed Loot:
Armor = dcur_chloe_catsuit_Rendered / dcur_chloe_catsuit_Inventory (Premium Line Catsuit)
    Model = zadx_catsuit_pinkAA

Devious Devices Expansion:    
Armor Addon = zadx_catsuit_pinkAA
    Texture = zadx_mxw_catsuit_pink

Texture set = zadx_mxw_catsuit_pink = \textures\devious\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_pink_d.dds

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's supposed to be pink. If it was a missing texture, it would be more purplely. Here I renamed the pink texture (catsuit_pink_d.dds)

image.png.ff4e919c1fc8ba7d96fec7669ed134ef.png

Put it back and it's what you've got.

image.png.63a3f2dda6e45ff0df9edb8da549412e.png

This is how I traced it through xedit:

Cursed Loot:
Armor = dcur_chloe_catsuit_Rendered / dcur_chloe_catsuit_Inventory (Premium Line Catsuit)
    Model = zadx_catsuit_pinkAA

Devious Devices Expansion:    
Armor Addon = zadx_catsuit_pinkAA
    Texture = zadx_mxw_catsuit_pink

Texture set = zadx_mxw_catsuit_pink = \textures\devious\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_pink_d.dds

Oh. That explains why I couldn't 'fix' it. Unfortunately, my colorblindness makes it to where, even seeing them side by side, I cannot tell the difference, but at least now I know that it is working as intended.

Hi my cursed loot seems to ignore some of its own configs.

Even with 0.1% chance to trigger and min arousal of 50 traps are everywhere and trigger even with 0 arousal.

Lucky charm does not work either.

I am using the latest version of this mod and all required dependencies.

The only difference is the Arousal version from Bakafactory

5 hours ago, numen13 said:

Hi my cursed loot seems to ignore some of its own configs.

Even with 0.1% chance to trigger and min arousal of 50 traps are everywhere and trigger even with 0 arousal.

Lucky charm does not work either.

I am using the latest version of this mod and all required dependencies.

The only difference is the Arousal version from Bakafactory

I'm not using that version, and I don't know what was modified. Does the issue persist if you use the unmodified arousal?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

I already see one issue with the mod, every time i would go near a  guard the PC would assault them adding more time, within 30 mins worth of RL game play the PC racked up additional  9 days on top of the 6 she already had an option to attack or not should be given not just an  attack without the players choice, if there is an option to change or reduce this please point it out, other wise it needs to be added, even if its only limited controls on amount of days, or a % change of assaulting a guard. 

58 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I already see one issue with the mod, every time i would go near a  guard the PC would assault them adding more time, within 30 mins worth of RL game play the PC racked up additional  9 days on top of the 6 she already had an option to attack or not should be given not just an  attack without the players choice, if there is an option to change or reduce this please point it out, other wise it needs to be added, even if its only limited controls on amount of days, or a % change of assaulting a guard. 

When playing through the dagonar prison, there are options to escape or otherwise reduce your sentence. You do not *have* to serve out your entire time.

I think some improvements to the guard mechanics have also been done, iirc. If there have been, they will be in DCL 9 when it releases. DCL 9 will require a new game though.

Also, saw on the LE thread where it looks like there could be some unintended interactions if you are also using prison overhaul, so you may want to test without it as well if you do have prison overhaul.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

When playing through the dagonar prison, there are options to escape or otherwise reduce your sentence. You do not *have* to serve out your entire time.

I think some improvements to the guard mechanics have also been done, iirc. If there have been, they will be in DCL 9 when it releases. DCL 9 will require a new game though.

Also, saw on the LE thread where it looks like there could be some unintended interactions if you are also using prison overhaul, so you may want to test without it as well if you do have prison overhaul.

dont use that mod, another thing that i am not liking is that it gives no option to out right pay the fine, and no allowances if your a thane,. i do have SD+ in stalled and it was triggered and it counted as an "escape" so that is an issue that will need to be looked into as well

10 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Possible CTD issue, to kill an emperor quest once you are out trying to get way and get stopped by Marcus, you kill all the men and if you have devious loot on bodies check boxed it will cause a CTD , to get past this point had to turn it off once past it i turned it back on ans it worked without issue

Usually, the only items that cause CTDs are the heretic chains, and only if you don't have HDT SMP and aren't using the ddhotfix.

Do you have a .netscriptframework crash log? Does it say what item? Going to be hard to check/fix without the item.

8 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

dont use that mod, another thing that i am not liking is that it gives no option to out right pay the fine, and no allowances if your a thane,. i do have SD+ in stalled and it was triggered and it counted as an "escape" so that is an issue that will need to be looked into as well

Ok, so the option Elsidia gave to use vanilla prisons is your only option.

Kimy is not required to make DCL compatible with another mod, and we are only fixing SE issues with DCL, not making compatibility patches. Sorry.

I've actually got another issue, lately I've been having a weird issue with cursed loot events not triggering correctly, this happens even in new saves. I can't even use the "tie me up" option in the debug menu. When I open any sort of a darebox, enter a bondage adventure or trigger an event in sexlab survival that involves cursed loot, the event will trigger like normal. But the restraints end up in my inventory with the arrows pointing to them indicating they're equiped, however they do not appear on my character. The only way to equip these items, is to drop them, pick them back up and put them on myself. After that, the items apply normally. 

Edit:

after some quick experiementing, it seems that uninstalling sexlab survival has fixed the issue, is anyone else aware of this conflict? or have they reached a resolution?

So I have mad respect for LoverLab, but I swear searching for updates/fixes can be a true pain. 

So the new (well rather old as it really hasn't bothered me) problem is that the chastity bra has some issues that I can't find resolutions for.

1. The bras will not move like a normal top/cloth armor, causing the breast to clip through. 
  2. Catsuits will also clip though the bra at certain points.

My fixes have been going and reinstalling DL and DCL, running FNIS and bodyslide with CBBC Athletic, making sure that all items were selected.

This didn't work. Both issues remain. So I'm hoping to find some answers here! 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:41 PM, zarantha said:

Usually, the only items that cause CTDs are the heretic chains, and only if you don't have HDT SMP and aren't using the ddhotfix.

Do you have a .netscriptframework crash log? Does it say what item? Going to be hard to check/fix without the item.

OK where do i find it and or how do i turn it on and i think it is happening when the animation is about to start

2 hours ago, Prophet00 said:

So I have mad respect for LoverLab, but I swear searching for updates/fixes can be a true pain. 

So the new (well rather old as it really hasn't bothered me) problem is that the chastity bra has some issues that I can't find resolutions for.

1. The bras will not move like a normal top/cloth armor, causing the breast to clip through. 
  2. Catsuits will also clip though the bra at certain points.

My fixes have been going and reinstalling DL and DCL, running FNIS and bodyslide with CBBC Athletic, making sure that all items were selected.

This didn't work. Both issues remain. So I'm hoping to find some answers here! 

What body? Sounds like you're using 3BBB and have built the CBBE versions of the outfits? otherwise, you'll want to build the HDT or TBBP versions of those outfits.

If you're using 3BBB, grab the bodyslide files linked a few posts up and  batch build the 3BBB versions.