Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

It must work. if not work you change calves for wrong armor.

Let me explain a little more, i don't think its a problem with the esp being edited, but maybe vortex?

because it worked once, but then reverted next time i launched the game (i had deployed vortex between)

But when i go back into the CK when it wasn't working, my edits are still there

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Check esp in xedit - probably CK somehow read another version of it) And i always save changes not revert - or revert put back old esp.

Hey, Thanks for helping

I found the issue (although im not sure how it was causing issues)

I forgot about a CBBE conversion for DCL that i had, and when i screwed up quite a while ago, i reinstalled DCL to fix it, I just reinstalled the CBBE conversion and that fixed the leg and arm gaps

Again though, still not sure why, and thanks for helping anyway

28 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

still not sure why

I can answer on this question, but reason still is unknown. Some of body types don't need calves and some of body types need. If you after reinstall use body type IN outfit what don't need calves then no matter what is write into esp.

UPD: As example in first time when i use default body type into DCL outfits after install no gaps was seen. When i  those outfits convert to new body type gaps appear and i need edit esp into xedit.

i know i mentioned this before, a while back, about the gloves / cuffs with D-links, and the settings in the MCM to trigger the PC's arms being locked together. i have a feeling that this only happens with the D-link gloves only, whereas it should also happen with any shackles / wrist cuffs, or arm cuffs. and still, barely happens with my PC. i finally saw it again for the 3rd time only in the last 4 or 5 months. and my settings for this to happen are properly set. so something must be happening to conflict with this from happening, either than or, the setting is only for the d-link gloves and no other item, which would kind of suck if that was the case.

41 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Yes it is. Gloves with d-link is specially designed for locking. (d-link is important), because simple rubber gloves haven't d-link: it can't be locked.

yes but shackles and cuffs should also be "lockable", maybe this is something that can be "fixed" or updated in the next version..

Been waiting for an update to an old issue I posted here and haven't noticed it being addressed, but do The Bound Queen and and Cursed Collar quests still zero your armor ratings? It was just The Bound Queen at first for me, but the other did the same last time I tried this mod. Not sure why the second did it, but The Bound Queen was due to an SE bug when your damage protection goes above 80%, which those pieces will do when equipped. 

I also had the occasional issue where boots required in quests like Cursed Collar refused to lock, making the quest unable to be completed. 

It sucks that it happens because as it stands, I have to run 6 other mods to get what this one does just to avoid the bug.  And I really miss the NPCs this mod provides, but they aren't worth breaking my game.

8 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

The Bound Queen

Those items have good buffs as reward. What you mean "zero armor ratings"? In those quest you must be naked. Also collars add buffs to help you survive if you are naked. Maybe it's "zero that mystical armor rating"? You can turn it off into MCM.

I'm having a weird bug right now. If I add a DD catsuit or catsuit accessory from commands or buy it from a non-DCL seller, it looks fine, but all of the DCL catsuits, despite referencing the same file, are showing an invalid texture bug, primarily the transparency layer. I used to have this problem with DD devices as well, but fixed it by correcting texture file paths in NifSkope.

But now, since it's only the DCL items, which are supposed to use the same .nif files, I'm not sure how to fix it. I noticed it with both Chloe's and the Dollmaker's suits, but bought a suit from the Dollmaker just to be sure, and added an item from the DCL esp as well. All of them have the texture bug, even though they are supposed to be using DD's .nif files, which aren't bugged.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, kdoggg1971 said:

Been waiting for an update to an old issue I posted here and haven't noticed it being addressed, but do The Bound Queen and and Cursed Collar quests still zero your armor ratings? It was just The Bound Queen at first for me, but the other did the same last time I tried this mod. Not sure why the second did it, but The Bound Queen was due to an SE bug when your damage protection goes above 80%, which those pieces will do when equipped. 

I also had the occasional issue where boots required in quests like Cursed Collar refused to lock, making the quest unable to be completed. 

It sucks that it happens because as it stands, I have to run 6 other mods to get what this one does just to avoid the bug.  And I really miss the NPCs this mod provides, but they aren't worth breaking my game.

IIRC there is a mod on the nexus that completely gets rid of that bug all by itself, along with fixing armor scaling in general. The problem is due to an issue with how Bethesda capped armor scaling, which sometimes causes the formula to break and what is supposed to be a hard ceiling of 80% gets turned into 0. By replacing that formula, the bug never happens.

So I'm not sure why you are using 6 other mods. I'll see if I can remember the name of the mod and post a link if you are interested, but you can probably google 'skyrim armor scaling mod' and find it pretty easily.