Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Hi,
i have a problem with deviously cursed loot se, when the mod equips the bondage device or when npcs want to drop the pc for the rape scene, i have to pause the game for the events to happen.
I am however still between 40 and 60 fps in game.
there is an ini file settings at papyrus level to do for this mod?
I have several profiles with heavy script in mod organiser 2 that works great.
it s the only mod that creates such a big script lag even using only a profile with this mod and prerequisites.

I like this mod with all these options, I hope someone can help me.

Hiyah. 
Mod as always works like a charm :) an thank you for making my Skyrim so... nice 

However i have one thing that bugs me and maybe a suggestion. 
It's about Rape option. It's nice in it's overall but... let's be honest...creature CAN"T tie or apply DD 
It would be awesome if a option could be added. Like something... animals (and i am talking here about animals like wolves or Charus and others with let's say too tiny brain to see the benefits of DD :) )  can rape (ok it's already here ) but after... no TP no bonding, no DD application.
It's in my opinion... common sens. 

Any hope for this :)?

Thanks and have fun ! :)

Hey, I've always gotten this clipping issue with these gloves, it only does it when standing idle (not running or attacking or anything), but its with every idle animation I've tried. I've also tried editing it with outfit studio, and it matches the body and everything in bodyslide, but this still happens in game. Is there some way i can fix it?

Clipping.png.2959da0f603a7b0d9a4a772c1fb9ca95.png

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There is.

You can rape her, rob her, leave at is or unlock her if you have restraint key into inventory.

this is why i asked if there are plans to actually have them used for anything, like a quest option, or some kind of actual interactions that is "more than" simple rape, rob, ignore or unlock, cause, there are tons of mods doing this to PC and NPC's already. otherwise it's like i said in my earlier message. they are not very useful other than clutter eye-candy

45 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

and it matches the body and everything in bodyslide

You have body bones not match to gloves. You need remove all bones from gloves then load your body reference into gloves. Also be warn about fingers - it have own bones what not into body reference - to fix it you need later load hands reference into gloves and apply bones on it or not delete bones what refers to hands and later when copy bone weight copy only selected bones weight what points on arms and not hands. Also save those gloves as new project. If all goes wrong you can rebuild gloves from old project.

On 9/8/2020 at 12:00 AM, sexlabthrowaway said:

I apologize, I completely missed part of your comment before. I am actually getting cuffs equipped, quite often. they aren't chained together or anything, they are just the various arm/leg cuffs, usually accompanied with a collar. I've also noticed another thing, the "minimum/maximum devices" found in traps doesn't seem to be registering either. I can set it to only get 1 item per trap, and it will still put a handful on me, including ones that have specifically been turned off on the settings page, like the chastity bras. I thought that maybe they were part of a set in DD, like the slave set or whatever it is that locks you in multiple high security restraints, but then once it gave me a belt and a bra that very clearly weren't part of a set, so it cant be that. it looks like for whatever reason my settings for cursed loot aren't being read or acknowledged. or at least only some of them, it seems at least things like the trigger chance, or the minimum arousal and things like that work, but the actual preferences for the devices themselves aren't.

Not sure the arm/leg cuffs count for that option either since the option you can turn off is wrist restraints.

if you've got bondage lover checked that might be impacting. I usually turn that off

Arousal to force full set also counts, i typically disable this since if you've got any restraints and no frigid potions, you're basically always aroused

i also check progressive bondage, and put the worn restraints threshold fairly low.

if self bondage is enabled, you can get more devices equipped if you have them in your inventory

set is not the same as theme. so i can see different theme restraints getting equipped as a set.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:28 PM, alain31 said:

what's wrong with sexlab?
triggers for mods like SexlabHorribleHarassment, defeat or many others work smoothly. why not devious cursed loot?

The issue with sexlab is sex animation start lag. It affects the start of any sex animation, not all animations.  It's a known issue and posted on the Sexlab page.

the workarounds of opening the console and/or the menu are the only ones we have.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:23 PM, Ashal said:

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:39 AM, trasberny said:

Is this mod compatible with Jk's skyrim? There are a few navmesh and landscape conflicts in SSEEdit. Seems like this thread isn't bneing supported anymore but maybe someone with these mods could let me know if they had any issues with NPCs walking/clipping into walls, etc.

The mod is supported, but Kimy doesn't know much about SE so leaves the support to those of us who have converted it for her. This thread is focused primarily on issues arising from conversion, for general use and questions it's better to look through the LE thread. She does monitor the thread and read the comments, but I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect that she responds to every comment. I'd rather she focus on development.

This mod is not compatible with any mods that change dawnstar. So that would include JKs. If you need it to work, you'll need to create your own patch so that the dollmaker's shop  is accessible. DCL 9 will also add a bondage themed tavern in riverwood, so there are potential conflicts there too.