Sexy Succession

Sexy Succession

Version 2.1 - 12 January 2020

by Cheri

Sexy Succession is a mod that adds a variety of flavorful succession laws for rulers in Crusader Kings 2.

Features

• 6 new succession laws for non-Muslim feudal or tribal rulers.
  • An option to seed the kingdoms of the world with sexy succession laws on game start. Can be customized to your heart's content.
  • A cheat to right-click any title and give it a sexy succession law, available through the Intrigue Menu.

Laws

Erotic Elective

The most suitable successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Attractive and lustful candidates are strongly favored, as well as dominant masculine candidates if gender equality or Full Status of Women is not enforced.

This is the most lore-friendly succession law, since it's essentially Elective Monarchy with hornier electors.

Fairest in the Land

The most physically attractive successor is elected from the realm, prioritizing the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings.

This law provides a flat +5 general opinion bonus, and is great if you want your attractive countess to have a chance to become queen (or if you want to roleplay as the evil queen from Snow White).

Virginal Elective

The most young, attractive, and pure successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be chaste and virtuous, without any children born out of wedlock. Virgins always take precedence over non-virgins.

This law is for players who enjoy corruption and deflowering, as it makes it very easy for candidates to be disqualified from inheriting - whether you're on the giving or receiving end. The Christian clergy will love this law, as will Chaste characters.

Alpha Dominance

The most sexually dominant successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed alphas with many wives or consorts.

This law is great for role-playing orcs, werewolves, incubi, and other dominant societies. Pagan characters will strongly approve.

Venusian Elective

The most fertile and promiscuous successor is elected from among the ruler's direct vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed nymphomaniacs with many consorts.

The femme counterpart of Alpha Dominance, this law rewards players for living out their nymphomaniac fantasies. Again, this law is popular with pagan characters.

Futa Dominance

The most sexually dominant futanari successor is elected from the realm, prioritizing the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed alphas with many consorts. Non-futanari cannot inherit unless no one in the realm is eligible.

Alpha Dominance with a futa twist! This law is liked by pagans and very popular among futas. Plays well with The Mercenary Commander.

Note: Since all of these laws are elective and the successors are not necessarily dynastic heirs, it is recommended to only implement them for duchy-tier titles and above so you will at least have a county after succession.

Requirements

Compatibility

Installation

• Download the Sexy Succession archive and use 7zip to extract it into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/ 
  • You can optionally download the Christianity Mod Patch to make the Christian church like Erotic Elective and dislike Virginal Elective, instead of the other way around.

Known Issues

• If a character holds multiple titles, their succession laws can only be changed if they're the same tier title as the character (so Dukes can't change County succession) or they are Kingdoms and the character is an Emperor. In general, you can only change any succession law that that character would be able to change on their Laws screen. This seems to be hardcoded behavior and there's nothing I can do about it.
  • Gender laws are only seeded on the second day of the game. This is intentional, so that the new gender laws come into effect after Full Gender Equality sets everything to Absolute Cognatic.
  • Characters who were formerly male retain the male-gendered "King," "Duke," etc. titles until succession. This is an interface bug and will not affect gameplay. If it bothers you, save and restart your game.
  • Some events will refer to gender-bent characters by their original gender, such as the Charlemagne events. Fixing this would mean overhauling every event in the game, so you'll just have to deal.

If you come across any other bugs or issues, please report them in the forum thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found a couple bugs:

• Enatic / enatic cognatic reversion: If a title is set to enatic or enatic-cognatic succession law, it will revert back to the default after the ruler dies.  This is because the enatic and enatic-cognatic laws have not had their 'potential' block conditions set to make them available for those titles.
  • Spouse election candidate: The sexy succession laws all have the spouse(s) of the ruler and their close relatives as valid election candidates.  They are considered a 'close relative' by the game, so you can't use that condition alone to determine if a character is a valid candidate for election or not.

Pretty cool and inventive mod. I got a couple of ideas for new successions while playing if you dont mind me just sharing.

Power legitimacy, for tribals and orcs, the phisically strongest courtier/vassal/offspring becomes heir and inherit.

Tail hierarchy, kitsune kins only, the one with the highest number of tails inherits.

Brood leader, probably more for animal kins, the one with the highest number of offspring (or biggest overall dynasty/familly/clan) inherits.

Size matters, probably more for animals, the one with the biggest D wins.

Asset matter, same but for females.

Ive all so thought of a 'trial by combat' inheritance, where a random ambitious or hateful courtier/vassal can challenge the inheritance, and become the inheritor himself. Also maybe under that law for the possibility of a claimant to challenge another claimant's right of claim and eliminate their claim when you win or lose yours.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, seeker0003 said:

Chose futa dominance, now I get asked anytime my realm expands whether I want to change everyone into a dominant futa. Since I don't, being constantly asked is really annoying. Also, the new succession options are listed twice in the laws tab, not sure why.

I will look into this. Thanks for the bug report.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1.1 - 10 November 2019

• Updated for compatibility with Dark World Reborn, Luxuria Fantasia, and Ala's Body Mod.
  • Fixed succession laws appearing twice.
  • Fixed the gender succession law prompt event appearing every time you conquer a new title. You will now only get a chance to change the gender succession when editing succession laws using the cheat menu.
  • 2 years later...
18 hours ago, GegaHex said:

When using agot, you cant use the cheats or switch to the laws in any way that I can find. something to do with culture groups. any ideas on how to fix this?

Not using it myself, but are you feudal/tribal?

Have a look at common/scripted_triggers, most(?) conditions are defined there.

19 minutes ago, GegaHex said:

I'm feudal, and i cant really decipher whats being said in scripted_triggers

Im playing the game again and i think its because of "Must not practice a religion in the 'none' group" 

So I think agot religions are fucking it up

9 hours ago, GegaHex said:

Im playing the game again and i think its because of "Must not practice a religion in the 'none' group" 

So I think agot religions are fucking it up

Hm, it only does disallow the muslim group. Maybe it couldn't find that, because it's agot and is defaulting the check as failed?

Would not have expected that, but you could try deleting that statement. (line 18 in scripted_triggers)

Apart from that, sexy succession heavily uses the base game religions, it's relevant in about 250 statements. So it will still still be a quite stunted experience if you don't convert them to agot religions.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:46 AM, bunt776 said:

Hm, it only does disallow the muslim group. Maybe it couldn't find that, because it's agot and is defaulting the check as failed?

Would not have expected that, but you could try deleting that statement. (line 18 in scripted_triggers)

Apart from that, sexy succession heavily uses the base game religions, it's relevant in about 250 statements. So it will still still be a quite stunted experience if you don't convert them to agot religions.

deleting line 18 worked, thank you ❤️