Jump to content

Paperback°2 - Endeavors of the Prince (I)

 

tumblr_pdcosyPs0B1vjeamqo6_1280.jpg

 

 

We're all equal. The tall and the small, the strong and the frail, the nords and the bosmers. Equal. Yet, if you're small, frail, and bosmer, it'll be a bit harder. ^^

 

Paperbacks are smaller stories happening beside the chronicles. If your need to refresh your mind about the chronicles events or characters, you'll find a little summary here.
More stories, from other authors can be found in Malicia's small library.

 

 


WAAgEOyB_o.jpg

 

 

 

PMVSNXIU_o.jpg

 

 

 

KjTRVH9p_o.jpg

 

 

 

w8DuMQ27_o.jpg

 

 

 

sIqSRkNy_o.jpg

 

 

 

TQTqcvM5_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

yEuSB41e_o.jpg

 

 

 

ipDDPSj9_o.jpg

 

 

 

OMasQdSc_o.jpg

 

 

 

fY22K1SN_o.jpg

 

 

 

TCpBvLAI_o.jpg

 

 

 

MFInUO3f_o.jpg

 

 

 

nSN4DioB_o.jpg

 

 

 

sSYNqBhj_o.jpg

 

 

 

CxSCLISU_o.jpg

 

 

 

jhBmptAE_o.jpg

 

 

 

cArHUMgN_o.jpg

 

 

 

mo8oBded_o.jpg

 

 

 

EQGyztqv_o.jpg

 

 

 

aQbhPXs3_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

XIRhnCTs_o.jpg

 

 

 

7gi7XgzG_o.jpg

 

 

 

wMyPDdwh_o.jpg

 

 

 

BcAPDoFp_o.jpg

 

 

 

tkUpMGF7_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

PrGs6PAg_o.jpg

 

 

 

H2s0wsEV_o.jpg

 

 

 

mnJ2trZ1_o.jpg

 

 

 

I5eR2P9U_o.jpg

 

 

 

uQi66ytg_o.jpg

 

 

 

GbU6MZKH_o.jpg

 

 

 

EP9t2YEA_o.jpg

 

 

 

hvFk64re_o.jpg

 

 

 

EQZGEnkX_o.jpg

 

 

 

isaBiT3V_o.jpg

 

 

 

WIV58CxH_o.jpg

 

 

 

TMpqBIzm_o.jpg

 

 

 

qtX3vd0t_o.jpg

 

 

 

xIBeEGzG_o.jpg

 

 

Credits

 


Featuring : Elf Prince's Stranger.
Inspired from an original idea of : Malicia.
Thanks to Prince, Ivy and Eva for having made us laugh with the Skyrim Lessons.
Special thanks to Eva, for lending me Prince's elf.
Thanks to all story bloggers for allowing to turn the blogs section into a small community,
and to their characters for withstanding Malicia's messaging onslaught. ^^

 

 

Previous

 

Next



22 Comments


Recommended Comments

To Prince :

Spoiler

1080205163_birthdaycakehalloweenrecipes.jpg.ffde0e14eeaa18f0cd1e9b3279476dea.jpg

Malicia :

« Happy birthday to you, ♪

happy birthday to you, ♪

happy birthday to you, Prince, ♪

happy birthday to youuu ! ♪♪ :classic_happy:»

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Not meeting Malicia is heresy ?

 

I'm pretty sure Prince would find her in the ruined shacks with horses ?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Exquisite work ^ _ ^
Starting from humor and ending with the narrative - done beautifully and with style ^^
It is especially noteworthy that the idea of a wandering prince from Stories is preserved.

Btw it seems to me that the picture quality has improved, in comparison with the previous parts, right? It's SE?
 

Quote

Thanks to all story bloggers for allowing to turn the blogs section into a small community,

Well, it's achieved by your efforts, mostly.

Spoiler

620x350_0xc0a839a4_2828539111491409196.j



Hey. ElfPrince B-day ^_^

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, djregs said:

Prince of Crossovers...at it again!  

He's probably among the characters that did the most of that, with Aria being probably a first place, and Nora a serious contender. :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Epic. utterly :D:D

He finally going to get his woman...or at least, more bonks on the head >:D

Thanks, for the praise, first lady ! Well, nothing says that he can't get both at the same time. ^^

 

In fact I realized that in Skyrim Lessons it was one of his most repeated objectives, but with a rather harsh ending for him almost each time. So maybe it's time for him to finally get the chance to complete his quest. :star:

2 hours ago, The Gauntman said:

That was cool, man. Love that shot of the kick :) 

Thanks Gauntman. I particularly like that screen too, feels very dynamic/tonic yet still aesthetic at the same time. ?

2 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Not meeting Malicia is heresy ?

 

I'm pretty sure Prince would find her in the ruined shacks with horses ?

Malicia : « And I'm pretty sure you're very saucy again, yeskaola.gif »

 

2 hours ago, Crw said:

Exquisite work ^ _ ^
Starting from humor and ending with the narrative - done beautifully and with style ^^
It is especially noteworthy that the idea of a wandering prince from Stories is preserved.

Btw it seems to me that the picture quality has improved, in comparison with the previous parts, right? It's SE?
 

Well, it's achieved by your efforts, mostly.

  Reveal hidden contents

620x350_0xc0a839a4_2828539111491409196.j

 

Thanks for such kind words, Crw. :classic_blush:

 

Regarding the Prince's theme, well it must come second atop Malicia's personal lore, bested only by princesses. ^^ Yet it's quite fitting to Prince's elf, as the stranger theme is one of the most recurrent in the Skyrim Lessons, to the point even his name was inspired from it.

 

As for picture quality... technically nothing has changed in my game compared to previous Paperback (and to Mourning White chapter 3, which was the first with an ENB). But since then, I've read quite some tutorials in the Storytellers Club. And this is the first episode where I've put to use what I learned there (the fov + sucsm commands in particular). axrWsMKf_o.gif

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Listen to me now, mister Trilog > I HATE YOU!!! (Please, read "hate" as "love") You made me laugh hard and you made me cry. :)

 

I'm completely speechless. Everything is PERFECT!!! Have no words to explain how I feel at this very moment. I was pleasantly surprised seeing wood elf speaking Croatian (with misspelling) and I laughed hard. That redhead witch is beautiful. Thank you for taking your precious time and making this wonderful episode. I'm sure my Prince will be thrilled when he wakes up and see it. :)  For you :

 

giphy.gif.3c861bcbb59360e9a9c6bed85c4547eb.gif

Share this comment


Link to comment

Well, Trilog, this is wonderful surprise. :)

Thank you, very much. It was pure pleasure seeing my wood elf in your story. Must compliment excellent work: humor, the story and picture quality.  I had a good laugh on some dialogues and scenes. This picture is my favorite. It's for the desktop :)

tumblr_pdcovtKNnN1vjeamqo4_1280.thumb.jpg.77e9b9435918b6189cbfafd92ee7c195.jpg

 

P.S. Why am I not surprise seeing Eva witch has her fingers in this plot ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Love it! Nice job with the switching between the narrator and the characters and their dialogue, which tells the story very efficiently.

Shouldn't Malicia be studying in Winterhold in the first place instead of sitting in the sun and telling stories?

 

Also thanks for the little "shout out" towards the end of the story ;) .

 

Amelie: "Malicia, look at how great your sister looks with these hair, you should were a ponytail like this too. I'm sure the boys in your college would like it too."

Share this comment


Link to comment
16 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Listen to me now, mister Trilog > I HATE YOU!!! (Please, read "hate" as "love") You made me laugh hard and you made me cry. :)

 

I'm completely speechless. Everything is PERFECT!!! Have no words to explain how I feel at this very moment. I was pleasantly surprised seeing wood elf speaking Croatian (with misspelling) and I laughed hard. That redhead witch is beautiful. Thank you for taking your precious time and making this wonderful episode. I'm sure my Prince will be thrilled when he wakes up and see it. :)  For you :

 

giphy.gif.3c861bcbb59360e9a9c6bed85c4547eb.gif

Well, the Stranger of Malicia's story does only speak croatian as much as google translate allows it. So much for grammar an misspelling I think. :classic_angel:

 

That aside I realized that Tumblr did resize my images to 1280x720, while they where supposed to be significantly larger. So everything wasn't perfect ! And about the time invested, well working at my normal speed I should've aired the 12 of september, so I had to speed-up a bit. ? But if you ever wanted to ask for a story again (even though it wasn't a real "commission", ask me more in advance. ^^

 

Malicia : « The witch is my little sister, Tryade. She's not as pretty as me, but she's still very nice. But she thinks she knows everything, so she has very bad temper, yes. :classic_sleep: »

9 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

P.S. Why am I not surprise seeing Eva witch has her fingers in this plot ;)

You've been bewitched, Prince ! You've been the target of constant witching since more than two years, and you entered the conspiracy willingly ! They're plotting every day for your own happiness, I can tell ! :classic_wink:

9 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Well, Trilog, this is wonderful surprise. :)

Thank you, very much. It was pure pleasure seeing my wood elf in your story. Must compliment excellent work: humor, the story and picture quality.  I had a good laugh on some dialogues and scenes. This picture is my favorite. It's for the desktop :)

tumblr_pdcovtKNnN1vjeamqo4_1280.thumb.jpg.77e9b9435918b6189cbfafd92ee7c195.jpg

 

I am glad you loved the story, and glad you liked the jokes as well.

 

As for that screen, there are parts where your elf ends up receiving some beating as usual, but I also wanted to show some other sides of him ; and that little travel was a good occasion for that. But theyr is no higher praise for a screenshooter than having one of his images turned into a destkop. So, here is a little bonus for ya :

Spoiler

II1h textless.jpg

 

the textless image. :classic_cool:

 

Btw, I realized that my imagehost resized my images. They should be a little larger now, but loading time should also increase. Warn me if the loading time gets too long. :classic_angel:

6 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Love it! Nice job with the switching between the narrator and the characters and their dialogue, which tells the story very efficiently.

Shouldn't Malicia be studying in Winterhold in the first place instead of sitting in the sun and telling stories?

 

Also thanks for the little "shout out" towards the end of the story ;) .

Thanks, Alter Native. Doing that kind of parallel narration feels a bit risky : you're never sure you're not overloading the image with information, as the told ones differ significantly from the displayed ones ^^. I'm glad it went well.

 

As for Malicia, despite being a student of the college, she earned her living traveling for mages institutions. And it so happens, that in Whiterune, there's a certain Jon Battleborn... :classic_wink:

 

As for the shout-out, I like establishing a sort of semi-canon lore between characters of different universes. All thanks to TalosExpress®. ^^ 

6 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Amelie: "Malicia, look at how great your sister looks with these hair, you should were a ponytail like this too. I'm sure the boys in your college would like it too."

Malicia : « Hi-i♪, Amelie ! I'm glad you're doing well ! We were very worried, 'cause of the panther, you see ? Anyway, Tryade has a ponytail, Cecilde always does a ponytail, and Tabi now does the same. So, I won't do a ponytail, no, 'cause I'm very different, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

5 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:classic_laugh::classic_biggrin::mrgreen::thumbsup::wink:

Glad you liked, Jayomms ! :classic_biggrin:

 

Malicia : « :classic_happy::classic_biggrin::classic_heart::classic_cool: »

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Thanks for the picture without text box, Trilog. I put it as the background on my desktop. :)

 

Spoiler

1224650278_2018-08-1315_53_08-.thumb.jpg.f4d1062c2b21a73e99ba98b4984b8655.jpg

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Quote

You've been bewitched, Prince ! You've been the target of constant witching since more than two years, and you entered the conspiracy willingly ! They're plotting every day for your own happiness, I can tell ! :classic_wink:

:)  > Exactly.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, worik said:

Suffering from my classic weekend problem:

c15.jpg.53da30e55470b10cf2edda7abdf4ed65.jpg

?:classic_blush:

Thanks Worik. That's due to the limit to the amount of likes one can give in 24H (around 25). Waiting a bit should solve this. :classic_wink:

 

Malicia : « Hi-i♪ Mr Worik. That's not a problem, 'cause you can unlike an Olfina post (Smiley-kaola-HFR.gif) to give it to me (:classic_cool:), you see ? :classic_angel: »

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Hi-i♪ Mr Worik

Dear Ms, Mrs(?) Marsoric,

actually it is Mr. none of that, I am a simple nobody, not a highborn. And I am just a small worik, not a big W-one :classic_blush:

Nevertheless, should honorific titles be mandatory, you might use either

Spoiler

Criminal scum, as the guards in Riften prefer to do

Spoiler

d5.jpg.af5d7822d135cb85307e26d25b66da16.jpg

 

Butcheress of Dragons, as the superstitious common folks do

Spoiler

e.jpg.8e305bae663499464253e8d2086401eb.jpg

 

..  faithful Sister, as believers in the love and mercy of our glorious Goddess do

Spoiler

d50_981.DibellasPerk.jpg.7e26887d31979e73bf89ffd8fce3c77f.jpgd100_3305.jpg.e782d84a0b32d221060a3324b8a97800.jpg

d4.jpg.bbac63d55aa9781710d0ade9e14dafb3.jpg

 

... cultivated whore, as the good people often fall victim to a misunderstanding

Spoiler

d119.jpg.8058d1e7b23c7c5d7dd2bf22c5c0441b.jpg

 

... heretic, as the Thalmor do

Spoiler

Talos.jpg.cb52541784101333d07e4dc7c437f23a.jpg

 

Or just Nord or friend

Spoiler

Inigo.jpg.e4ecea8aa1acfc67faacc32f464a18dd.jpg

 

Just as it pleases you.

 

But thank you for that recommendation. Unfortunately, I never gave Olfina any likes. That leaves me in the uncomfortable position, not to be able to withdraw one...  regardless of my good intentions to give it to you. :classic_blink:

Share this comment


Link to comment
37 minutes ago, worik said:

Dear Ms, Mrs(?) Marsoric,

actually it is Mr. none of that, I am a simple nobody, not a highborn. And I am just a small worik, not a big W-one :classic_blush:

Nevertheless, should honorific titles be mandatory, you might use either

  Hide contents

Criminal scum, as the guards in Riften prefer to do

  Reveal hidden contents

d5.jpg.af5d7822d135cb85307e26d25b66da16.jpg

 

Butcheress of Dragons, as the superstitious common folks do

  Reveal hidden contents

e.jpg.8e305bae663499464253e8d2086401eb.jpg

 

..  faithful Sister, as believers in the love and mercy of our glorious Goddess do

  Reveal hidden contents

d50_981.DibellasPerk.jpg.7e26887d31979e73bf89ffd8fce3c77f.jpgd100_3305.jpg.e782d84a0b32d221060a3324b8a97800.jpg

d4.jpg.bbac63d55aa9781710d0ade9e14dafb3.jpg

 

... cultivated whore, as the good people often fall victim to a misunderstanding

  Reveal hidden contents

d119.jpg.8058d1e7b23c7c5d7dd2bf22c5c0441b.jpg

 

... heretic, as the Thalmor do

  Reveal hidden contents

Talos.jpg.cb52541784101333d07e4dc7c437f23a.jpg

 

Or just Nord or friend

  Hide contents

Inigo.jpg.e4ecea8aa1acfc67faacc32f464a18dd.jpg

 

Just as it pleases you.

 

But thank you for that recommendation. Unfortunately, I never gave Olfina any likes. That leaves me in the uncomfortable position, not to be able to withdraw one...  regardless of my good intentions to give it to you. :classic_blink:

Malicia : « That's not a problem, Mr Not big worik ; as long as you don't give big Olfina any likes either I'm very fine with it.  :classic_sleepy:

 

               As for your nicknames, calling you "Criminal butcheress of faithful whores and heretic nord friends" would be very long, you see ?

               I'll call you Not big worik, instead, so you don't have big Worries anymore, no. :classic_lightbulb: »

Share this comment


Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

As for your nicknames, calling you "Criminal butcheress of faithful whores and heretic nord friends" would be very long, you see ?

I would never butcher a whore damsel in distress! :classic_ohmy:

Sadly, I remember an adventure of mine, where I was too late to protect such a poor soul from being slaughtered by an evil villain... ? was it in Anvil? No: Windhelm! Clearly a hypocritical society there. And an utter lack of culture! :classic_angry:

 

57 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

               I'll call you Not big worik, instead, so you don't have big Worries anymore, no. :classic_lightbulb: » 

Thank you! I'm honored :classic_blush:

*draws feathered head*

Spoiler

la_femme_musketeer_6_by_kirilee_d6uj01c-fullview.jpg

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, worik said:

I would never butcher a whore damsel in distress! :classic_ohmy:

Sadly, I remember an adventure of mine, where I was too late to protect such a poor soul from being slaughtered by an evil villain... ? was it in Anvil? No: Windhelm! Clearly a hypocritical society there. And an utter lack of culture! :classic_angry:

Wasn't this quest precisely about a butcher, btw ? Should I admit that Tabrielle wrongly accused Wuunferth at first ? :classic_angel:

1 hour ago, worik said:

Thank you! I'm honored :classic_blush:

*draws feathered head*

Malicia : :classic_happy:

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Should I admit that Tabrielle wrongly accused Wuunferth at first ?

That's because EVIL delights to hide behind the mask of innocence.

EVIL enjoys to place traps for the truely innocent, place false trace, corrupt the thinking of the simple minded, invents false facts, bends the obvious truth, unbalances where balance and equity are needed...

... spread discomfort, distrust and disharmony.

 

That's what makes resisting evil so hard.

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, worik said:

That's because EVIL delights to hide behind the mask of innocence.

EVIL enjoys to place traps for the truely innocent, place false trace, corrupt the thinking of the simple minded, invents false facts, bends the obvious truth, unbalances where balance and equity are needed...

... spread discomfort, distrust and disharmony.

 

That's what makes resisting evil so hard.

Indeed. The appearances can be deceiving ; and that quest was a good reminder of it.

 

But despite what we could've learned about it, that's not Tabrielle's current problem at hand. As Maximus Decimus Meridius once said :

« A soldier has the advantage of being able to look his enemy in the eye, Senator. » :classic_wink:

Share this comment


Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...