You can't ask him about slavery is the quest hasn't started... Which is what those people are saying.

true. I was going on the possible theory that the mod did start and they just didn't realise it. :)

You can't ask him about slavery is the quest hasn't started... Which is what those people are saying.

true. I was going on the possible theory that the mod did start and they just didn't realise it. :)

It didn't. But we have found the cause. See above post. Some optional dependencies seem to be not-so optional. ;)

It didn't. But we have found the cause. See above post. Some optional dependencies seem to be not-so optional. ;)

I do have the branding device of doom installed but it is the most recent .50, I'm going to roll it back and try.

Thank you , Kimy.

what is weird that it does start for me in a small profile without the Branding Device, but ok.

I changed a little bit and created a patch (just unzip it in the data folder). This is for users only that don't have the Branding Device installed.

Can somebody test it with a new game where slaverun didn't start?

I will test the script tomorrow that the branding device still works for users who have installed it.

Scripts No Branding Device.7z

I know. My post came before your solution post. :)

So the main character, the innocent 18 farm girl, is a skeever/fox hybrid! What a coup de theatre, Kenjoka!  :lol:

Regarding the mod so far everything is running fine so far. 

The idea to check on the main character sexlab history was a coup of genius. 

When my char got enslaved she had a single reply to Bellamy, clearly taken from her sexlab statistics, which was totally appropriate with her previous history. Just that line was more than enough to save the whole rpg experience.

I've noticed that slight afterwards, talking with Diamond's daughter my char reverted back to the original default line: "I'm not a whore, not a virgin either". I think it was not intended and you missed to make the dialogue consisted with the previous one. 

Another suggestion. When Slaverun keep tracks of the time the char has been abused, I think would be better (if feasible) to check on the loverslab statistics as well. 

Actually the count only include sex acts triggered by directly by the mod. But if you use Slaverun together with other mods like Kimy's DCL and SD+ the count should be a lot higher.

I can't seem to get the dialogue to show up for Milk Mod.

Most dialogues from soft dependencies like Milk Mod only appear in a subdialog from Pike when you have finished the first slave training (Jarl, Dungeon, Fang and first certification)

Is there any way to activate that content if the dialogue has been missed?  I'm assuming what you mean is, after you've progressed further than that point, it's gone?  Because I made it all the way through the story with the "medium" ending, and have no such dialogue.

The dialogue option isn't obvious. You have to talk to pike, ask what he'd like then ask why he is unhappy then mention your boobs. Incidentally, by doing that and drinking lactacid in front of everybody with skooma whore addicted activated, I have now a bounty on my head. Great.

Thank you , Kimy.

what is weird that it does start for me in a small profile without the Branding Device, but ok.

I changed a little bit and created a patch (just unzip it in the data folder). This is for users only that don't have the Branding Device installed.

Can somebody test it with a new game where slaverun didn't start?

I will test the script tomorrow that the branding device still works for users who have installed it.

i don't use Branding Device, and never did, and the quest start just fine for me, no need for patch on my end.

in term of soft depencies, i have slavetats, Coriontios progressive slavetats, cursed loot, immersive hair growth and Schlong of Skyrim.

maybe you should look if the check for Branding Device isn't corrupted in one way or another by the absence of one of those dependencies.

I have tried both BDD .50 and rolled back to .47 still no dice for me.  I have forgotten how to do a pap. log, don't I have to go into the ini. and change a setting to 1 or something like that? I have most of the soft dep. but not the imersive hair, so I am going to try that too.  I have had slaverun forever, now its personal. :dodgy: I'm going to get this to work if its the last thing I ever do!

Hello together,

first of all: Thank you for this awesome mod. I'm still having problems, but what I saw looks really great.

I've installed skyrim 3 times now to get the mod working, but I seem to be too dumb to make it:

Everything works fine, until I come to Bellamy before whiterun. When I choose the rebellious path, it looks like animations just won't start. Right after the first whipping, the game does not proceed (everyone is looking around and waiting).

When I do enableplayercontrol and talk to bellamy again, it proceeds a little bit further, but at the beginning of the next scene, it will be stuck again. I've skipped some scenes with the Skip scene option, but it looks like scenes just don't work outside of whiterun at all. The scenes from pike for example are working like a charm. If I choose the "Just don't hurt me" path, it works much longer, but somewhen after the game also get's in the "everyone-waiting"-status once again. ZaZAnimationtests work fine (even with creatures like the horse).

Also, devious devices are applied to ivana and diamond for example, but when bellamy wants to add some collar nothing happens and he will just continue. He won't even strip the character (the last try it worked, but I had some other mods activated. Is SerialStrip needed for this?)

I've used the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/ to get most of the modding topics covered. I just don't use an ESP beause I don't want to add additional error sources atm.

That's how I modded Skyrim:

I took a fresh Skyrim installation and Installed SKSE via Steam. I installed mod organizer, LOOT, TES5Edit and wrye bash. I cleaned the Bethesday patches, and installed the mods one by on after their requirements, so that I came up with the following mod list:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a SexLabAroused.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Integration.esm
12  c Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
13  d ApachiiHair.esm
14  e ApachiiHairFemales.esm
15  f SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
16 10 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
17 11 FNIS.esp
18 12 MilkModNEW.esp
19 13 MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp
20 14 hydra_slavegirls.esp
21 15 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
22 16 RaceMenu.esp
23 17 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
      SOSRaceMenu.esp
24 18 XPMSE.esp
25 19 SkyUI.esp
26 1a SimpleSlavery.esp
27 1b Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
28 1c Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
29 1d HDT Havok Object.esp
30 1e DeadlyMutilation.esp
31 1f RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
32 20 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
33 21 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
34 22 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
35 23 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
36 24 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
37 25 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
38 26 Devious Deviants.esp
39 27 SLAnimLoader.esp
40 28 MilkModNEW CF.esp
41 29 MilkModNEW HF.esp
42 2a UIExtensions.esp
43 2b Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
44 2c SlaveTats.esp
45 2d BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
46 2e FNISspells.esp
47 2f Apropos.esp
      Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I also built the bodies via Bodyslide (CT77s HDT Body Preset) and of course FNIS.

I started a new game and waited until the Installation messages were gone. After this, I registered Sexlab, saved and Quit to Desktop. Then I loaded again, let the other mods load, configure everything, save and quit again and loaded again. Then I started the Slaverun quests (using coc's to shorten the testing path).

Does anyone know, what I'm doing wrong? Did I miss something obvious? Is it possible to skip the quest until the first encounter with bellamy to make some faster tests?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Mello

Edit: Edited Load order

Edit2: Added another question

Republic: I had this problem in the past, when the devious devices were not built properly. Go To Bodyslide, click on Batch build in the lower left and rebuilt all Devious Devices templates. You might also need to run FNIS again, but I'm not sure about it.

Hope that helps.

Hello together,

first of all: Thank you for this awesome mod. I'm still having problems, but what I saw looks really great.

I've installed skyrim 3 times now to get the mod working, but I seem to be too dumb to make it:

Everything works fine, until I come to Bellamy before whiterun. When I choose the rebellious path, it looks like animations just won't start. Right after the first whipping, the game does not proceed (everyone is looking around and waiting).

When I do enableplayercontrol and talk to bellamy again, it proceeds a little bit further, but at the beginning of the next scene, it will be stuck again. I've skipped some scenes with the Skip scene option, but it looks like scenes just don't work outside of whiterun at all. The scenes from pike for example are working like a charm. If I choose the "Just don't hurt me" path, it works much longer, but somewhen after the game also get's in the "everyone-waiting"-status once again. ZaZAnimationtests work fine (even with creatures like the horse).

Also, devious devices are applied to ivana and diamond for example, but when bellamy wants to add some collar nothing happens and he will just continue. He won't even strip the character (the last try it worked, but I had some other mods activated. Is SerialStrip needed for this?)

[snip]

I also built the bodies via Bodyslide (CT77s HDT Body Preset) and of course FNIS.

I started a new game and waited until the Installation messages were gone. After this, I registered Sexlab, saved and Quit to Desktop. Then I loaded again, let the other mods load, configure everything, save and quit again and loaded again. Then I started the Slaverun quests (using coc's to shorten the testing path).

Does anyone know, what I'm doing wrong? Did I miss something obvious? Is it possible to skip the quest until the first encounter with bellamy to make some faster tests?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Mello

Edit: Edited Load order

Edit2: Added another question

Scenes proceeds on player input or automatically and sometimes it takes several seconds for them to kick in. I wouldn't know what happens in your game without a papyrus log though, but be sure to wait enough time for everything to finish (should never take more than a minute).

If the scenes to dot progress, it may means there is something failing behind the scene and the log would tell us more.

I still can't get the quest to start or the MCM menue to appear. But this part of my papyrus log might hold some answers ...

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_mcmmenu"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_mcmmenu"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ThisMenu_var" on object "slv_softhydraslavegirls"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ThisMenu" on object "slv_softhydraslavegirls"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_periodicreporting"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_periodicreporting"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLV_Menu2_var" on object "slv_sexlab"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLV_Menu2" on object "slv_sexlab"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_headshaving"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_headshaving"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunJessica"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunJessica"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunJessica to SLV_WhiterunJessica (6C0B1426) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_SlaveryEnforcement"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_SlaveryEnforcement"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_SlaveryEnforcement to SLV_SlaveryEnforcement (6C0E9B9B) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs to SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs (6C0B0EC2) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myShaving_var" on object "SLV_BrandingDeviceMain"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myShaving" on object "SLV_BrandingDeviceMain"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_BrandingDeviceMain to SLV_Mainquest2 (6C2DF5D1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::hydraslavegirls_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "hydraslavegirls" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::periodicReporting_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "periodicReporting" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_amputee"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_amputee"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Cannot open store for class "amputatormainscript", missing file?

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim to SLV_Mainquest2 (6C2DF5D1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockSlavery"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockSlavery"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockSlavery to SLV_RavenRockSlavery (6C0ED06D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave to SLV_WhiterunEnslave (6C020074) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::amputee_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "amputee" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLV_UtilitiesScript_var" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLV_UtilitiesScript" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea to SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea (6C80AF3D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_BabyGotBoobs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_BabyGotBoobs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_BabyGotBoobs to SLV_BabyGotBoobs (6C0E9B9A) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingJulia"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingJulia"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingJulia to SLV_CatchingJulia (6C0E651C) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask to SLV_WhiterunBelethor (6C01EAF1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingIvana"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingIvana"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingIvana to SLV_CatchingIvana (6CAEE3EC) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::hydraslavegirls_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "hydraslavegirls" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script slv_mainquest to SLV_Mainquest (6C000D62) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman to SLV_WhiterunFuckWoman (6C02E2A6) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingAva"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingAva"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingAva to SLV_CatchingAva (6C0E6520) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::amputee_var" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "amputee" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::reviveNPC_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::periodiccheck_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PeriodicCheck" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "reviveNPC" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_enslavingprogress"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_enslavingprogress"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_McmmenuQuest to SLV_Menu (6C001828) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingJasmin"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingJasmin"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingJasmin to SLV_CatchingJasmin (6C0E6522) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth to SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth (6C80AF3E) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave to SLV_WhiterunFreeFuck (6C01EAF3) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_EnslavePC to SLV_EnslavePC (6C5CEA46) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_Slavetraining"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_Slavetraining"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_Slavetraining to SLV_SexSlaveTraining1 (6C00182D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEarnMoney"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEarnMoney"

I still can't get the quest to start or the MCM menue to appear. But this part of my papyrus log might hold some answers ...

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_mcmmenu"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_mcmmenu"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ThisMenu_var" on object "slv_softhydraslavegirls"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ThisMenu" on object "slv_softhydraslavegirls"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_periodicreporting"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_periodicreporting"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLV_Menu2_var" on object "slv_sexlab"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLV_Menu2" on object "slv_sexlab"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_headshaving"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_headshaving"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunJessica"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunJessica"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunJessica to SLV_WhiterunJessica (6C0B1426) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_SlaveryEnforcement"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_SlaveryEnforcement"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_SlaveryEnforcement to SLV_SlaveryEnforcement (6C0E9B9B) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs to SLV_WhiterunDeliverPlugs (6C0B0EC2) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myShaving_var" on object "SLV_BrandingDeviceMain"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myShaving" on object "SLV_BrandingDeviceMain"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_BrandingDeviceMain to SLV_Mainquest2 (6C2DF5D1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::hydraslavegirls_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "hydraslavegirls" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::periodicReporting_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "periodicReporting" on object "slv_eventhandler"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_amputee"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_amputee"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Cannot open store for class "amputatormainscript", missing file?

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_MainquestFreeSkyrim to SLV_Mainquest2 (6C2DF5D1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockSlavery"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockSlavery"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockSlavery to SLV_RavenRockSlavery (6C0ED06D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunTaskEnslave to SLV_WhiterunEnslave (6C020074) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::amputee_var" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "amputee" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_PeriodicCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLV_UtilitiesScript_var" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLV_UtilitiesScript" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea to SLV_RavenRockTaskFrea (6C80AF3D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_BabyGotBoobs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_BabyGotBoobs"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_BabyGotBoobs to SLV_BabyGotBoobs (6C0E9B9A) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingJulia"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingJulia"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingJulia to SLV_CatchingJulia (6C0E651C) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunBelethorTask to SLV_WhiterunBelethor (6C01EAF1) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingIvana"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingIvana"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingIvana to SLV_CatchingIvana (6CAEE3EC) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaveroutfit_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::hydraslavegirls_var" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "hydraslavegirls" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaveroutfit" on object "slv_mainquest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script slv_mainquest to SLV_Mainquest (6C000D62) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunTaskFuckWoman to SLV_WhiterunFuckWoman (6C02E2A6) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingAva"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingAva"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingAva to SLV_CatchingAva (6C0E6520) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::amputee_var" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "amputee" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "SLV_PlayerAlias"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::reviveNPC_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::periodiccheck_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::events_var" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PeriodicCheck" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "events" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "reviveNPC" on object "SLV_McmmenuQuest"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "slv_enslavingprogress"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "slv_enslavingprogress"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_McmmenuQuest to SLV_Menu (6C001828) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingJasmin"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingJasmin"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingJasmin to SLV_CatchingJasmin (6C0E6522) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth to SLV_RavenRockTaskNeloth (6C80AF3E) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunFreeFuckSlave to SLV_WhiterunFreeFuck (6C01EAF3) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_EnslavePC"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_EnslavePC to SLV_EnslavePC (6C5CEA46) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MCMMenu_var" on object "SLV_Slavetraining"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MCMMenu" on object "SLV_Slavetraining"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_Slavetraining to SLV_SexSlaveTraining1 (6C00182D) because their base types do not match

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEarnMoney"

[05/17/2017 - 08:46:46PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunTaskEarnMoney"

Have you enabled the .esp?

Hey once again,

thank you for your answer. I've found out, that my bod was more recent than suggested. I've exchanged this one to the version given in the post and also installed serial strip. However, the scene's still won't play.

Here's some papyrus log from the first bellamy rebellious part scene(right after whipping scene):

[05/18/2017 - 08:10:47AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:47AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:47AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:47AM] Memory page: 256 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "dfwDeviousFramework", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (1C00FB14) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "amputatormainscript", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlacementIndicator", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlaceableMiscItem", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:50AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlaceableObject", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1C03B46E) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:56AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (1C02FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] VM is freezing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] VM is frozen
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] Reverting game...
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (1C00FB14) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1C03B46E) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (1C02FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:10:57AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] Loading game...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] warning: Variable _qDfwFramework on script sslv_mainscr has an invalid type dfwDeviousFramework loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] VM is thawing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [serialStripper] v1.1.4
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] error: Native static function TESTScanCellNPCsByFaction could find no matching static function on linked type MiscUtil. Function will not be bound.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [serialStrip] v1.1.4
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] MilkModEconomy OnPlayerLoadGame
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] MilkModEconomy Registering events
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Loaded: 20%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:07AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version: 1.0.0
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 41.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: TRUE
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: False
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy DLC check
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy HearthFires.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy Dawnguard.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy Dragonborn.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy iNeed.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating animations.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusChaurus.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusSpider.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy BeeingFemale.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Integration.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabAroused.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy DCL check done
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy iNeed options is not installed
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] ERROR: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ARTHLALWhiterunGuardConfrontationQuest (3329847F)].arth_qf_lalwhiterunguard_0529847f.SetGateAlias() - "ARTH_QF_LALWhiterunGuard_0529847F.psc" Line ?
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (33049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (33049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 2
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 30
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:08AM] MilkModEconomy debuffs array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.463809)
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: DDi version [5.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: assets version [3.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: ZaZ Animation Pack version [610.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16200.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #0
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Registered. Event #1
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #2
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Begin skse print test.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: End skse print test.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #3
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #4
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #5
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] MilkModEconomy buffs array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #6
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #7
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #8
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #9
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #10
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #11
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #12
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #13
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #14
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [337641472]: 337641472
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #15
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #16
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #17
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #18
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #19
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] MilkModEconomy status set to 1.000000, should be 1
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance done
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #20
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #21
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #22
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #23
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #24
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:09AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #25
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:11AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Brenuin got schlong index 0 size 5
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Jervar got schlong index 0 size 1
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 1 size 4
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:27AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 0 size 5
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:28AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 1 size 3
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:28AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 1 size 2
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:28AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Murphy got schlong index 2 size 9
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:28AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bellamy got schlong index 0 size 4
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:31AM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:35AM] VM is freezing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:35AM] VM is frozen
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:35AM] Saving game...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:35AM] VM is thawing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:37AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 1 size 9
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:40AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:11:41AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:06AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0069D4)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (2F0012E8)].xxbrandingdevicescript.MoveBDODFromDungeonToObjRef() - "xxBrandingDeviceScript.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.TPBDOD() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_createBrandingDevice() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_enableZaid() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_Mainquest (1D000D62)].slv_mainquest.Fragment_8() - "SLV_Mainquest.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:07AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0012E8)].xxbrandingdevicescript.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (2F0012E8)].xxbrandingdevicescript.MoveBDODFromDungeonToObjRef() - "xxBrandingDeviceScript.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.TPBDOD() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_createBrandingDevice() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (1D07ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_enableZaid() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
    [sLV_Mainquest (1D000D62)].slv_mainquest.Fragment_8() - "SLV_Mainquest.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:07AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EFB)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:08AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF0)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:08AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF2)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF3)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF4)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF5)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:09AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF6)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:09AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF7)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF8)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EFC)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F002899)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:10AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0043EA)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:10AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0043E8)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:10AM] ERROR:  (2F006423): cannot be moved.
stack:
    [ (2F006423)].ObjectReference.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F006423)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF1)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:18AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Royal Recorder got schlong index 1 size 10
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:22AM] MilkModEconomy Changed status to 0, shutting down
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:29AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Nazeem got schlong index 2 size 3
[05/18/2017 - 08:12:57AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:33AM] Found 2 nakedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:33AM] slaScanner start time is ....167.186005
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:33AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:34AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....168.136002, player is naked False, Actor Count 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:34AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Murphy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:34AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Murphy
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:35AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Murphy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:35AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:36AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:36AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:37AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:37AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Farm Dog got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Farm Dog
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Farm Dog got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:39AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:39AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:40AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Counting Slave got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:40AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:40AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy Horse got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:41AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy Horse
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:41AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy Horse got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:43AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:43AM] slaScanner end time is ....177.192001
[05/18/2017 - 08:13:43AM] Next update in 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:14:28AM] VM is freezing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:14:28AM] VM is frozen
[05/18/2017 - 08:14:28AM] Log closed

From the error messages, I'd still say that bod is causing the problems, but I don't know what is actually is causing it because I've met the requirements.

Here's another one, having deadly mutilation also activated and waited 2 minutes after the scene:

[05/18/2017 - 08:26:00AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:00AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:00AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:00AM] Memory page: 256 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "dfwDeviousFramework", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (1C00FB14) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "amputatormainscript", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlacementIndicator", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlaceableMiscItem", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:03AM] Cannot open store for class "CampPlaceableObject", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1C03B46E) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (1C02FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] VM is freezing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] VM is frozen
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] Reverting game...
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (1C00FB14) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1C03B46E) because their base types do not match
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (1C02FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:10AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (17002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] Loading game...
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] warning: Variable _qDfwFramework on script sslv_mainscr has an invalid type dfwDeviousFramework loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] VM is thawing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [DM_SkiConfigMenu <DMconfigMCMquest (3403875F)>] INITIALIZED
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] error: Native static function TESTScanCellNPCsByFaction could find no matching static function on linked type MiscUtil. Function will not be bound.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [serialStripper] v1.1.4
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [serialStrip] v1.1.4
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] MilkModEconomy OnPlayerLoadGame
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] MilkModEconomy Registering events
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Loaded: 20%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:20AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0009CCDA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 4 on  (00078782) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 4 on  (00078781) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5F0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0002C929) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001A69C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (00078780) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (000D97F1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (000D97DD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001A69E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16200
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version: 1.0.0
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: TRUE
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: False
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy DLC check
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy HearthFires.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy Dawnguard.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy Dragonborn.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy iNeed.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusChaurus.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusSpider.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy BeeingFemale.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Integration.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp not found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabAroused.esm found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy DCL check done
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 41.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating animations.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy iNeed options is not installed
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] ERROR: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ARTHLALWhiterunGuardConfrontationQuest (3329847F)].arth_qf_lalwhiterunguard_0529847f.SetGateAlias() - "ARTH_QF_LALWhiterunGuard_0529847F.psc" Line ?
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (33049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (33049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 2
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 30
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] MilkModEconomy debuffs array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.460561)
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: DDi version [5.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: assets version [3.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: ZaZ Animation Pack version [610.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16200.000000]: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:21AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #0
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #1
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #6
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #2
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Registered. Event #7
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #8
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] MilkModEconomy buffs array resetting
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #9
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #3
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #10
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #11
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #4
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #12
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #13
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #5
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #14
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #15
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #16
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #17
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: Begin skse print test.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: End skse print test.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #18
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #19
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #20
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #21
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #22
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #23
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] MilkModEconomy status set to 1.000000, should be 1
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance done
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #24
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #25
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [337641472]: 337641472
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:22AM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:29AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Wache von Weißlauf got schlong index 0 size 10
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:30AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5BE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:31AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:31AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:31AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:31AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:31AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:54AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0069D4)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetModelPath() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECB)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp35"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECB)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 4 on  (160718B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetModelPath() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp35"
stack:
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECD)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECD)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (160718B1)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (160718B1)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (160718B0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
stack:
stack:
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:55AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECF)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160A5ECF)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
stack:
stack:
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:56AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F0012E8)].xxbrandingdevicescript.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:56AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EFB)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF0)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF2)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF3)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:57AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF4)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:57AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EF5)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF6)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF7)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF8)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:58AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F005EFC)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:58AM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (2F002899)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F0043EA)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F0043E8)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:26:58AM] ERROR:  (2F006423): cannot be moved.
stack:
    [ (2F006423)].ObjectReference.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F006423)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (2F005EF1)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:06AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (160718AB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:06AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 2 on  (160718AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:06AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetModelPath() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160718AC)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp35"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (160718AC)].DM_CutHuman.OnEffectStart() - "DM_CutHuman.psc" Line ?
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:07AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Royal Recorder got schlong index 0 size 6
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:15AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Nazeem got schlong index 1 size 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:21AM] MilkModEconomy Changed status to 0, shutting down
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:45AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[05/18/2017 - 08:27:51AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:16AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5BE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:31AM] Found 1 nakedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:31AM] slaScanner start time is ....153.429001
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:32AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:32AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....154.436005, player is naked False, Actor Count 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:33AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Murphy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:33AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Murphy
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:34AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:34AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:35AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Farm Dog got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:35AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Farm Dog
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:36AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:36AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:36AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy Horse got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:37AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy Horse
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:37AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Counting Slave got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Counting Slave
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:38AM] slaScanner end time is ....160.276993
[05/18/2017 - 08:28:38AM] Next update in 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:29:17AM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
[05/18/2017 - 08:29:57AM] warning: Property TESTExplosion on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5BE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:39AM] Found 1 nakedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:39AM] slaScanner start time is ....280.716003
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:39AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:39AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499993)
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:39AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:40AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....281.713989, player is naked False, Actor Count 7
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:40AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Murphy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:41AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Murphy
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:41AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Farm Dog got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Farm Dog
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:43AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:43AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:44AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Lillith Weber-Maid got 2 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:44AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Lillith Weber-Maid
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:44AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Bellamy Horse got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:45AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Bellamy Horse
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:45AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Sarah got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Diamond the Analslut
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:45AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Diamond the Analslut got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Sarah
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:45AM] slaScanner end time is ....287.114014
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:45AM] Next update in 120.000000
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:48AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[05/18/2017 - 08:30:48AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/18/2017 - 08:31:11AM] VM is freezing...
[05/18/2017 - 08:31:11AM] VM is frozen

Any suggestions?

Possible bug report:

I've got some lag at the start of each animation. The actors are frozen in time for a moment... sometimes a few seconds.

Not happening before installing Slaverun. I suspect it might have to do with Slaverun looking for SerialStrip (which I don't have installed). 

I've noticed these lines spamming in the console log when the freeze happens:

Strip: [False.true.true,false ... and so it goes.

Never saw those lines in the console before.

I'll attach an image to explain it better.

Please help

post-143156-0-89990500-1495105805_thumb.jpg

Have you enabled the .esp?

Thanks for the idea ... yes, I have (slaverun and the extra comments).

I am loving the new versions of this mod!  Thank you very much!

I am having a problem that is not Slaverun related, but I know there will be people here who can steer me in the right direction.

Parts of my PC's body are vanishing when some kinds of hobble devices are equipped.  sometimes just he feet or hands, but today when Pike sent my PC to pick up plugs at Belethor's, the PC's entire body disappeared with the hobble dress on (the dress also was invisible).  

I thought I had all the required mods installed, and I have run Bodyslide for body and outfits, as well as FNIS, but I just don't know what to do to fix this.

Thanks in advance, if you can let me know what I forgot to do.  =)

I got CTD from loading the save, dont know why here is my load order and papyrus. I dont know if the mod conflict with AFT?

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ScocLB.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
BodyChange.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Amb_SimaEffect.esp
Anal Torch.esp
Bayonetta 2 Accessories.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
CrossFire Fox.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
HN66mage4vanilla.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Natasha v1.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
SRX_ImperialFemaleFace.esp
Deborah by buchen.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DPnTrielekMix.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
Elewin Jewelry.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
FormalAffairOutfit.esp
FreckleMania.esp
GagSFX.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
Kibelius Outfit.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
LadyJewel.esp
Luoyi.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Mini Sage Outfit.esp
NailsUNP.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
NightsuckersArmor.esp
NIOVHH.esp
Nisit.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Nouserhere Ears.esp
Overknee_Kali.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
sbcl.esp
SenFollower001.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SinbloodVelvetRose.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SpikeBallOutfit.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Tda China Dress.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
Tongues.esp
TreestumpConversions.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
vesta.esp
YMMP.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp

[05/19/2017 - 12:19:24AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:24AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:24AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:24AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:31AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:31AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:31AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:31AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (2800C515) because their base types do not match
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (2800C515) because their base types do not match
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (28017201) because their base types do not match
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:32AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (28017788) because their base types do not match
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:34AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:34AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:34AM] Cannot open store for class "amputatormainscript", missing file?
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:42AM] VM is freezing...
[05/19/2017 - 12:19:42AM] VM is frozen

Is it possible have conflict with difference version of zaz? cause the requirement is zaz 2014 but lastest zaz is 6.11 2016 and i have a lot of ctd when enter dragonreach or dungeon