Here's an oddity I am experiencing that I didnt get with the previous beta.

As soon as you enter the gates of Whiterun, you are in an underwater state.

The area is small, only extending to where the first guard (who is also affected) on the left is. The blacksmith is unaffected.

The other bug I have experienced is Diamond not appearing. The dialog proceeds even with her not there to the point where you are both to be fucked, but then it hangs with a dialog marker over Bellamy but with no way to move.

Have the same problem with Diamond not showing up, although she showed up in Beta 2b. All other mods in my load order stayed the same, except an updated City Bondage... although deactivating that one hasn't changed anything, Diamond is still nowhere.

Could you already pinpoint it down to which mod conflicts here?

Best regards

Kalderon

Just my two cents but I'm wondering if yours is a problem with bodyslide and the meshes/textures. It looks diamond is there just invisible. In my game I forgot to run bodyslide for the DA asset and all the chains and her hands were invisible.

Also. I've noticed the Amputator framework is not mentioned anymore in the requirements, soft or hard, but it's still in the Mcm. Have you scrapped that part of the mod?

Nope, in that case I would have her floating head, hands and feet at least. And all devices show up on my or others toons without problems.

Sakmeth already confirmed it that it's a mod conflict going on (and I also verfied it on my side as well, deactivating everything except SLR and requirements, Diamond is there), but I didn't had the time to go through the mods so far and hoped, Sakmeth has already done the deed. :)

Best regards

Kalderon

so by a clean save it means I need to start the game from the beginning? or it just needs to be clean from previous slaverun playthroughs?

The later me thinks. However, from start is always a good idea anyway.

Best regards

Kalderon

Edit: ninja'd by Nammy, with way more indepth explanations.

so by a clean save it means I need to start the game from the beginning? or it just needs to be clean from previous slaverun playthroughs?

It this case it means it must be clean from previous Slaverun installations. 

You might want to test if it is working on a completely new character. Just to check that's everything is working properly.

Keeping in mind though, this is basically a very long quest mod. So basically there isn't so much you can test without going throught a lot of the quest. 

You can check with a new game if the mod is starting and then cheat ahead a few scenes to see how the enforcement works in your game. And then go back to your real playthrough. 

Clean save, in the context of a given mod, is a save file that has either fully uninstalled a mod or has never installed it before.

thanks

The area is small, only extending to where the first guard (who is also affected) on the left is. The blacksmith is unaffected.

The other bug I have experienced is Diamond not appearing. The dialog proceeds even with her not there to the point where you are both to be fucked, but then it hangs with a dialog marker over Bellamy but with no way to move.

Have the same problem with Diamond not showing up, although she showed up in Beta 2b. All other mods in my load order stayed the same, except an updated City Bondage... although deactivating that one hasn't changed anything, Diamond is still nowhere.

Best regards

Kalderon

Just my two cents but I'm wondering if yours is a problem with bodyslide and the meshes/textures. It looks diamond is there just invisible. In my game I forgot to run bodyslide for the DA asset and all the chains and her hands were invisible.

Also. I've noticed the Amputator framework is not mentioned anymore in the requirements, soft or hard, but it's still in the Mcm. Have you scrapped that part of the mod?

Nope, in that case I would have her floating head, hands and feet at least. And all devices show up on my or others toons without problems.

Sakmeth already confirmed it that it's a mod conflict going on (and I also verfied it on my side as well, deactivating everything except SLR and requirements, Diamond is there), but I didn't had the time to go through the mods so far and hoped, Sakmeth has already done the deed. :)

Best regards

Kalderon

Can someone with a missing Diamond check whether she is just disabled but in the right place or if she is maybe just still in the dungeon where she is located in CK?

Can you do a sqv slv_mainquest and look if the alias for Diamond is filled, should be XXADF0DB

(where XX is the load order number of slaverun esp in your setup)

post-27485-0-63483600-1494262627_thumb.jpg

then do please a 'prid XXADF0DB'

and 'disable' and 'enable'

if she is visable now, she is in the right place but just disabled (maybe due script lag) , but I can add some safety check that enables her by script

and if she is not visible near Bellamy can you do a 'player.move to XXADF0DB'

post-27485-0-16046300-1494262824_thumb.jpg

this will teleport you to Diamond and we can see where she hides :)

Best regards

Kalderon

Yes, it is still a soft dependency, I have to add it again in the OP, also with some more description what these soft dependencies will do in slaverun

I wonder what Skooma Whore and Milk Mod Economy effectin this mod. Also milk mod and soulgem oven make the breast reset in sexlab inflation framework.

I will add some more description in the OP

@Kenjoka

I seem to be having a problem with the Simple Slavery/ female slaver enslavement scene. The scene has a hard time starting, but when it does start, it still always hangs after the PC says "it's a relief," etc and asks for the slavers to unbind her.

Can't seem to proceed beyond that and a prior save has to be reloaded to do anything.

Sound like some broken ZAZ Framework installation. Are you sure you have 6.11 (including the patch) or 6.22 installed?

Heyo! I used the "enslave all of skyrim, but remain free" option to test around a bit, and the bannered mare is no longer considered an enslaved zone. Is that working as intended? :)

Love your mod!

Ah, yes :)

If you open the json file of slaverun in the skse folder (SlaverunConfig.json) there is a section for excludelocations

There you can add locations which are code in the esp , but you want them to exclude.

As a demonstration I added there 'Bannered Mare' some months ago, but the correct name is 'The Bannered Mare'

In the release version I corrected the name and the exclusion is working now, but if you don't want that, just edit the json file as you like

i have a hughe problem when i try to play slaverun reloaded v2.01

i have never played slaverun reloaded since i have ended v1 nearly a year ago and wanted to play v2 now, but there comes a deadly problem:

short after i try to load a save with mcm from slaverun reloaded added to the mcm i get a ctd

occuring of the ctd was in the slal starting cell after instaling the mod and loading the save, first load of save has nothign happened and as i quicksaved afte rthe mcm menu was added and then quickloaded the game crashed. i quicksaved and quickreload the save to make sure that nothing got forgotten on the previous loading.

loadorder:

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-05-07T22-15-41.txt

papyrus:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

systemspecs:

os win10 home premium uprgade form win7 hoem premiu

ram 16gb ddr3

cpu i7-3770

gpu gtx-660

Do you have 'Crash Fixes' installed? I should add that to the mod requirements...

Slaverun uses a lot of strings which are limited to 64k if you don't use the 'Crash Fixes'

for those that have a problem with v2 not starting, please make sure that your mods are up to date, not just the dependencies for slaverun, but other mods too. speaking from personal experience, my Schlong of skyrim was out of date, and i couldn't start the v2. i updated it, and the v2 suddenly worked.

Similar problem.  Mine was massively out of date (from v2.05 in 2015).  Updating that and I was able to get the menus and everything else working.

Finished the latest V2. This is the cleanest build I have used. First time the sex poem scenes played. All scenes played pretty much problem free.

Played so well - I went back and made Iilldi a personal slave. Sophia also works wonderfully in that position.

I will say - anyone playing the Abolitionist ending is shortchanging themselves. What comes after in Bad Slaver is great.

I thought the Solstheim section was the best of any of the cities.

Regrets: I could find no path that winds up with Dremora dead and Pike my slave.

I could not see any effect that subservience has on slaver.

And I really wanted to enslave Fanari Strong-Voice.

Well done!

i have a hughe problem when i try to play slaverun reloaded v2.01

i have never played slaverun reloaded since i have ended v1 nearly a year ago and wanted to play v2 now, but there comes a deadly problem:

short after i try to load a save with mcm from slaverun reloaded added to the mcm i get a ctd

occuring of the ctd was in the slal starting cell after instaling the mod and loading the save, first load of save has nothign happened and as i quicksaved afte rthe mcm menu was added and then quickloaded the game crashed. i quicksaved and quickreload the save to make sure that nothing got forgotten on the previous loading.

loadorder:

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-05-07T22-15-41.txt

papyrus:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

systemspecs:

os win10 home premium uprgade form win7 hoem premiu

ram 16gb ddr3

cpu i7-3770

gpu gtx-660

Do you have 'Crash Fixes' installed? I should add that to the mod requirements...

Slaverun uses a lot of strings which are limited to 64k if you don't use the 'Crash Fixes'

you should definitly add it as hard requirement, startet a test with only minimum requirements listet and had same issue, after installing crashfixes and requirements everything works

Best regards

Kalderon

Best regards

Kalderon

Can someone with a missing Diamond check whether she is just disabled but in the right place or if she is maybe just still in the dungeon where she is located in CK?

Can you do a sqv slv_mainquest and look if the alias for Diamond is filled, should be XXADF0DB

attachicon.gif20170508175820_1.jpg

if she is visable now, she is in the right place but just disabled (maybe due script lag) , but I can add some safety check that enables her by script

attachicon.gif20170508175904_1.jpg

I tried that but it seems there is definitely something i did wrong.  i don't see any line referncing diamond. i see lines saying maria and maria_slave but the reference is 'NONE'. (sorry i don't have a screenshot couldn't figure out how to do it- prt screen doesn't work on console command).

Heyo! I used the "enslave all of skyrim, but remain free" option to test around a bit, and the bannered mare is no longer considered an enslaved zone. Is that working as intended? :)

Love your mod!

Ah, yes :)

If you open the json file of slaverun in the skse folder (SlaverunConfig.json) there is a section for excludelocations

There you can add locations which are code in the esp , but you want them to exclude.

As a demonstration I added there 'Bannered Mare' some months ago, but the correct name is 'The Bannered Mare'

In the release version I corrected the name and the exclusion is working now, but if you don't want that, just edit the json file as you like

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! :D

I did not have Diamond originally, but then I started a new save that had most mods outside of the ones needed for Slaverun, she was there.

However, when I tried to go back to an earlier save for the new character to see if I could recreate her spawning, she did not.

So I am unsure why she sometimes chooses to spawn and sometimes doesn't.

What is the quest stage that is triggered by the conversation with the jarl after coming back from Riverwood?

Well now I have no clue.

Started testing by standing outside Whiterun and using "setstage SLV_mainquest 250".

Started with no mods outside of the prereqs, and Diamond appeared.

Slowly kept adding mods. She kept appearing.

Finally i had them ALL active, and she appeared again.

So now I have no idea why she sometimes doesn't want to be there.

I'm playing a female slaver and tried to see what happened when you got enslaved and I found a bug:

When getting enslaved after the orc encampment quest (no idea if when you get enslaved matters), after the walk of shame, I am to report to Pike. Pike tells me to finish Igor's last request before I continue working for him, but Igor doesn't give me any quest and I'm stuck.

Become a slave of slaverun tells me: Walk up the stairs to Dragonreach and report to slave master Pike.

Slaverun Reloaded tells me: The orc chieftains will buy breeding and sex slaves from the Slave Master, ask Pike what's coming next.

No emergency to solve this for me as I plan to keep going with my slutty slaver playthrough but I wanted to mention it.

P.S: Do you welcome ideas other than bug fixes for future updates or do you prefer people to keep it to themselves?

I'm playing a female slaver and tried to see what happened when you got enslaved and I found a bug:

When getting enslaved after the orc encampment quest (no idea if when you get enslaved matters), after the walk of shame, I am to report to Pike. Pike tells me to finish Igor's last request before I continue working for him, but Igor doesn't give me any quest and I'm stuck.

Become a slave of slaverun tells me: Walk up the stairs to Dragonreach and report to slave master Pike.

Slaverun Reloaded tells me: The orc chieftains will buy breeding and sex slaves from the Slave Master, ask Pike what's coming next.

No emergency to solve this for me as I plan to keep going with my slutty slaver playthrough but I wanted to mention it.

P.S: Do you welcome ideas other than bug fixes for future updates or do you prefer people to keep it to themselves?

the idea is that when you switch from slaver to slave, the mainquest suspends, because you first must catch up with your slave trainings

when that is done the mainquest should continue again

can you give me the quest stages of

sqv slv_mainquest

sqv slv_walkofshame

sqv slv_catchingIvana

oh, ideas are always welcome ,  I just can't guarantee that they I will realize them ;)

Well now I have no clue.

Started testing by standing outside Whiterun and using "setstage SLV_mainquest 250".

Started with no mods outside of the prereqs, and Diamond appeared.

Slowly kept adding mods. She kept appearing.

Finally i had them ALL active, and she appeared again.

So now I have no idea why she sometimes doesn't want to be there.

my suspicion is that it is caused by script lag

I guess I will add some safety code anyway to make sure Diamond is there when you start reporting to bellamy after talking with the Jarl

Best regards

Kalderon

Best regards

Kalderon

attachicon.gif20170508175820_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170508175904_1.jpg

I tried that but it seems there is definitely something i did wrong.  i don't see any line referncing diamond. i see lines saying maria and maria_slave but the reference is 'NONE'. (sorry i don't have a screenshot couldn't figure out how to do it- prt screen doesn't work on console command).

it should be F12 to do a screenshot

and Page Up and Page Down to scroll the console

Aloha,

all in all funny mod, but there are parts that can be extremely annoying, such as the "pinball":

PC kneeling on ground, and being moved in circles, "classic" spots are for example around the chest outside whiterun citygate (horse or some npc blocking "the" spot so it's balltime, dashing first into the spot, failing, then doing circles until next attempt) and even worse is the Wyvern, its spot is kinda blocked by its size so both parties get tossed around like pinballs, is like watching a drunkard trying to park a car - again and again hahaha

what i also noticed, is one part new since latest update (the full release, not the .02b): gamestart always starts with thousands of warnings and hundreds errors, as if the game thinks - even on a brandnew char - the quests are all done:

example "warning: Could not find type SLV_CatchingJane in the type table in save" (obviously, its a new lvl 1)

lines 50-2900 literally look like that

i make new chars all the time, im used to that, cause Skyrim is Skyrim, and War never changes, uh, Skyrim i mean

I had the water bug too and I don't use any city mods, but it went away as the story progressed a bit.

I have a small suggestion, would it be possible to cut back on the number of loading screens for the next release?

I am finding it tedious and time consuming having to run back and forth in and out of the city between slave trainers,

especially in Whiterun.

I think you will find the water bug is a frame rate issue. It can be cured by limiting your fps. This is a universal bug especially with enb's. Can happen in FO4 too. The Whiterun entrance / Warmaidens is notorious, with or without this mod.

oh, ideas are always welcome ,  I just can't guarantee that they I will realize them ;)

Well, there was always one thing that bothered me with beeing enslaved (or staying out of it entirely, i.e. autoprogressing): why the fuck would the freaking DRAGONBORN allow this to happen, especially when s/he is the heroic type? (the reason why I always played SLR with a fresh character out of the LAL loading cell. Allmost all my other chars would murder the slavers on first sight if heroic, or go the slaver route if selfish/evil)

So, I thought about the following scenario: when the autoenslaving reached Morthal (or some other point in the autoprogression) the DB (or sufficiently advanced = famous adventurer in case of not doing the MQ) got a message from the abolitionists, asking for help in finding out why Skyrim suddenly went batshit insane. To find the truth and the "power behind", s/he obviously has to infiltrate the organization: a male DB obviously as slaver, a female one as either) => regular SLR quests with alternate/altered dialogs, or even an entirely new quest route (including corrupting the DB = "power behind" wins).

Another idea: when the DB (this time it should be known that s/he is the DB) opts for staying out for now, the organization knows how dangerous the DB is/can become to their operation => set plan into motion to sway her/him into joining as a slaver (and subsequently become a minion of the "power behind"). Obvious alternative for female:  capture her and TRULY break her... although I don't have the slightest idea how this could be done in a believable way, except maybe with the mother of all tortures done by the big boss himself, not Pike and his pussies.

Hope I could give you some ideas for v3.

Best regards

Kalderon

I had the water bug too and I don't use any city mods, but it went away as the story progressed a bit.

I have a small suggestion, would it be possible to cut back on the number of loading screens for the next release?

I am finding it tedious and time consuming having to run back and forth in and out of the city between slave trainers,

especially in Whiterun.

I think you will find the water bug is a frame rate issue. It can be cured by limiting your fps. This is a universal bug especially with enb's. Can happen in FO4 too. The Whiterun entrance / Warmaidens is notorious, with or without this mod.

how far is limiting the fps needed? because i have a whole whiterun reenacting atlantis und my fps already limited to 60 over my gpu and it doesnt has happened before installing slaverun 2.1

and also something  i found on making the intro quest and speaking to the "agent" to make the choice:

my char was wearing a normal steelbelt with some normal steelplugs and a brocken lock, had just bad luck and the key got stuck, then a npc raped me and my char was giving the npc a boobjob and lost jer virginity through this, how is it possible to loose the virginity from a boobjob?

i was in hte scene with the "agent" and then dec kicked in with an event and totally killed the scene, another time the misogyny from dcl and another time the dcl rape kicked in also killign the scene. have deactivatet these 3 and everything runned fine, could ther ebe a failsave inntegrated if not already that the scene gets rerolled up to the last point where the player had the control for such cases?

the idea is that when you switch from slaver to slave, the mainquest suspends, because you first must catch up with your slave trainings

when that is done the mainquest should continue again

can you give me the quest stages of

sqv slv_mainquest

sqv slv_walkofshame

sqv slv_catchingIvana

mainquest: 5300

walkofshame: 0 (never started)

catchingivana:0 (never started this one)

enslavePC: 3000 (this is the one running when slaver gets enslaved)

Another small thing, at multiple times during the enslavement quest you mention hairs in place of hair. Hair is uncountable unless you're speaking about individual strands or body hairs. Making my PC pleading to keep her cute hairs potentially very humorous. For example: Celebrities often have stylish hair.

I've been putting together ideas I get as I play, once I'm finished with this playthrough, I'll check what still makes sense to me before submitting it to you. Obviously, they're my own idea, and don't take into account what you want for the mod or how hard it would be to implement so I'd never have expectations for you to put them in.

Not enough bondage to make this believable. I mean here stands the most powerful person in all of Skyrim, being belittled and humiliated and raped while not bound by these two douches.

She can control weather with just one word, yet here she stands unbound and free to do whatever, yet she is begging these two douches to release some other slave. Simply not believable, especially when one of the outcomes is execution.

All of this can be fixed by adding some strict bondage. Just use one of the outfits from DDe for example.

Also, you may want to think about some custom devious devices. I was able to remove all my devices off my pc with a key I had laying around.

Just a thought.